Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Been charged after cancellation

Hi!My subscription to Spotify Premium for free ended February 3th and I cancelled it, and the process was completed, but I was charged the exact same day. I don't undersand why I've been charged.

• Hi! My subscription to Spotify Premium for free ended February 3th and I cancelled it, and the process was completed, but I was charged the exact same day. I don't undersand why I've been charg...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Advertisements!!!

I have had a family plan for awhile & I only used 2 other logins until this morning when I added logins for different devices in my home. I added 1 for cescosdad@gmail.com & 1 for rick@12thavegrill.com They both are playing advertisements. I should n...

• I have had a family plan for awhile & I only used 2 other logins until this morning when I added logins for different devices in my home. I added 1 for cescosdad@gmail.com & 1 for rick@12thav...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with subscription

I used to have spotify premium but now I can do my pay I don't know why when I put my information of the bank everything ok but then they say sorry your bank cannot complete but I call to my bank and they say mi account it's ok I try with to many dif...

• I used to have spotify premium but now I can do my pay I don't know why when I put my information of the bank everything ok but then they say sorry your bank cannot complete but I call to my bank and...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disactvation spotify family

My spotify family was stopped because i haven't money in my card.. how can i reactivate it with the dame accounts?

• My spotify family was stopped because i haven't money in my card.. how can i reactivate it with the dame accounts?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

I've been paying for Spotify Student for a year now I think, and every month I get charged 5.34. However I noticed just now that in December and January I was charged 10.68, and that for next month I'll be charged 9.99 + tax. Why?

• I've been paying for Spotify Student for a year now I think, and every month I get charged 5.34. However I noticed just now that in December and January I was charged 10.68, and that for next month I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Latest Update

I see Spotify went back to the old "my libary" format-1 problem! I went into the album section & see only my most recent album listed! Same with my songs! Where are the rest of My library!!

• Roadie
  • I see Spotify went back to the old "my libary" format-1 problem! I went into the album section & see only my most recent album listed! Same with my songs! Where are the rest of My library!!
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DUVIDA SOBRE CONTA PREMIUN

Fiz o pagamento da conta premiun. Logo em seguida apareceu o plano familiar...caso eu adquira esse plano familiar, serei cobrado os R$19,90 + os R$29,90 do plano familiar, ou pagarei apenas o complemento???Grato

• Fiz o pagamento da conta premiun. Logo em seguida apareceu o plano familiar...caso eu adquira esse plano familiar, serei cobrado os R$19,90 + os R$29,90 do plano familiar, ou pagarei apenas o complem...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just set up a Family account - do I need to cancel my subsription?

Me and my fiancee decided to join the Family account, as we both already had Premium accounts, he invited me to connect and that went fine. Was I supposed to have cancelled my subscription before he invited me to connect? Will payment come out again ...

• Me and my fiancee decided to join the Family account, as we both already had Premium accounts, he invited me to connect and that went fine. Was I supposed to have cancelled my subscription before he ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billing

I had a premium account previously as did my wife, but we decided to upgrade to a family account adding our two daughters. Now I see that I have been charged both for a premium account and a family account since the day we upgraded. How do I get rid ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a premium account previously as did my wife, but we decided to upgrade to a family account adding our two daughters. Now I see that I have been charged both for a premium account and a family a...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are you stealing?

I cancelled my premium during April but was charged in May. I then sent 2 messages to which I got NO reply.I nevertheless went to the account and lo and behold it wasn't cancelled. I then followed steps and cancelled my account again.To my unending s...

• Regular
  • I cancelled my premium during April but was charged in May. I then sent 2 messages to which I got NO reply. I nevertheless went to the account and lo and behold it wasn't cancelled. I then followed ...
  • Anonymous43
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I have not been charged

Hello I have not been charged for a couple of months and I dont know why. ( I have a premium, i thought i am going to pay 5,99/month ) Please, can anyone help me?

• Hello   I have not been charged for a couple of months and I dont know why. ( I have a premium, i thought i am going to pay 5,99/month ) Please, can anyone help me? 
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Change username

Im logged in on both my computer and my phone. But now i have to change phone. Problem is i have no control of the e-mail that is connected to my account and im not connected via facebook either. And i also lost my password. So i need help to change ...

• Im logged in on both my computer and my phone. But now i have to change phone. Problem is i have no control of the e-mail that is connected to my account and im not connected via facebook either. And...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am offline on my iPhone and I am trying to setup my iPad to listen through. I know I can only be logged in on one device at a time, but how do I get my second device set up if it continues to say "this email already has an account Associated with i...

• I am offline on my iPhone and I am trying to setup my iPad to listen through. I know I can only be logged in on one device at a time, but how do I get my second device set up if it continues to say "...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Register to Premium for Family. Payment pass on my credit card but doesn't work

Hi An hour ago, I register to Premium for Family. I saw the payment pass on my credit card bill, but I can't add member. I saw my receipt on my account site page but never receive it by email. When I click on mange Family, I receved message "It appea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  An hour ago, I register to Premium for Family. I saw the payment pass on my credit card bill, but I can't add member. I saw my receipt on my account site page but never receive it by email....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

disconnect facebook

i am deactivating my FB account but unfortunately my spotify is registered to that account how can I solve this problem?

• i am deactivating my FB account but unfortunately my spotify is registered to that account how can I solve this problem?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I change my name?

Hi Spotify community,I was wondering if there is a way that I can change my account name (not my forum name!). My younger me wasn't really thinking...Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify community, I was wondering if there is a way that I can change my account name (not my forum name!). My younger me wasn't really thinking... Thanks!
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn`t work !! (no family)!!Help

I payed maybe 10 mins ago premium for my account...Still doesn`t have premium ...Can anyone help me please ????Someone same problem ??

• Regular
  • I payed maybe 10 mins ago premium for my account... Still doesn`t have premium ... Can anyone help me please ???? Someone same problem ??
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium showing on website but not on app

When i log into my spotify account on the app, using the same username and password as i do on the safari, it is saying my account is free but on the safari it is premium. i have tried deleting the app and logging out several times. any suggestions?

• When i log into my spotify account on the app, using the same username and password as i do on the safari, it is saying my account is free but on the safari it is premium. i have tried deleting the a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription not showing up in iPhone app

I have just paid for the premium service online. However it will not update in my iPhone app. I've used the browser on my iPhone and on a PC and have double checked it is the correct account and that the subscription has definitely been applied for. ...

• I have just paid for the premium service online. However it will not update in my iPhone app. I've used the browser on my iPhone and on a PC and have double checked it is the correct account and that...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

My sister just got the family plan ... It works for my brother and sister ... But when i try to redeem it says that im in a different country .... How can i fix this ?

• Casual Listener
  • My sister just got the family plan ... It works for my brother and sister ... But when i try to redeem it says that im in a different country .... How can i fix this ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes