Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Wrong country in my settings

Hi, I am having troubles joining my family's premium plan because the country displayed in my settings is the US, but we don't actually live there. I do not have a premium myself. Any way I can fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am having troubles joining my family's premium plan because the country displayed in my settings is the US, but we don't actually live there. I do not have a premium myself. Any way I can fix t...
  • TCI_Fan
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to edit family accounts

When I tried to edit my family account after logging on, it said that I only had the free subscription. When I use the app I still have premium and the rest of my family too. When they log on on the website they still have premium and it even says th...

• Casual Listener
  • When I tried to edit my family account after logging on, it said that I only had the free subscription. When I use the app I still have premium and the rest of my family too. When they log on on the ...
  • Laura-laborn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

Hi all,I have been having issues with a facebook connected premium account. My spotify was being used by multiple unknown devices on and offline. I have changed all my email, facebook/spotify passwords more than once now and logged out all users but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I have been having issues with a facebook connected premium account. My spotify was being used by multiple unknown devices on and offline. I have changed all my email, facebook/spotify pas...
  • Revolicious
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to change language ? (bug)

Hi everybody ! I live in Belgium and I usualy speak French. Dispite I choose "French" as language in my account, my user interface is in correctly in French but all the audio advertisements end the newsletters are in Dutch since ever ! Could you help...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody !    I live in Belgium and I usualy speak French.   Dispite I choose "French" as language in my account, my user interface is in correctly in French but all the audio ...
  • johncynique
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log in

Suddunly I can't log in with my fb account with my fb app. The message shows that I can use Spotify abroad for 14 days... help...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddunly I can't log in with my fb account with my fb app. The message shows that I can use Spotify abroad for 14 days... help...
  • ashtley
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Login Fail

Hello, I am writing on behalf of my father who has Spotify premium (he resides in Greece, if that plays any role). Recently, he travelled within the country and when he tried to login to his account (e-mail based account, not Facebook), the credentia...

• Hello,   I am writing on behalf of my father who has Spotify premium (he resides in Greece, if that plays any role).  Recently, he travelled within the country and when he tried to login...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account disapears

Hola, I got a problem with my premium account, especially with the family pack. My user was inside of the family account and suddely my premium account stopped working. I ve been invited again but I dont receive any mail to accept the invitation agai...

• Visitor
  • Hola, I got a problem with my premium account, especially with the family pack. My user was inside of the family account and suddely my premium account stopped working. I ve been invited again but I ...
  • dommie2700
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Playlists and moving to another account?

Hi, I have a free Spotify account and am aware I cannot rename it. I want to setup a new premium account and then move/export my playlists from the free one to the paid one. After that I want to delete off the free one. Is there a way I can transfer ...

• Hi,   I have a free Spotify account and am aware I cannot rename it.   I want to setup a new premium account and then move/export my playlists from the free one to the paid one.&nbs...
  • FAmMaN2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

unlink old fb

hi, i created spotify with email address, and i mistakenly hv link the wrg fb. i try removing spotify from the wrg fb and change my emaill address under account settings. but it seems not working as spotify still has my old fb data. i only realise as...

• hi, i created spotify with email address, and i mistakenly hv link the wrg fb. i try removing spotify from the wrg fb and change my emaill address under account settings. but it seems not working as ...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan in the Philippines

So I've just switched my spotify account from standard Premium, to the Family Premium. When I sent the link to my family (who live in the same house as me), they get an error message saying "We couldn't add you to Premium for Family as your account n...

• So I've just switched my spotify account from standard Premium, to the Family Premium. When I sent the link to my family (who live in the same house as me), they get an error message saying "We could...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account is still free

Hi, I purchased an premium account with Ideal on 28 december, and it's still an Free account. Has anybody experience with this? Thanks a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I purchased an premium account with Ideal on 28 december, and it's still an Free account. Has anybody experience with this?   Thanks a lot.    
  • Biancagoncalves
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family 3month trial

I agreed to a 3month trial for 9KR. In my profile, it said that i would not be charged again untill 1.mars. Now thats gone, and you are trying to charge me 149KR allready..

• I agreed to a 3month trial for 9KR. In my profile, it said that i would not be charged again untill 1.mars. Now thats gone, and you are trying to charge me 149KR allready..
  • Biancagoncalves
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 99c/3 month deal

Hi people. Have been offered the 3 month 99c Premium deal but am already a 6 month old Premium member. Payment of AU$11.99 due 11th Jan '17. Why would I not unsubscribe from current account and renew with this 99c offer for three months as opposed to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi people. Have been offered the 3 month 99c Premium deal but am already a 6 month old Premium member. Payment of AU$11.99 due 11th Jan '17. Why would I not unsubscribe from current account and renew...
  • Igster9
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month premium card code not working

Hello,I bought a $30 premium card off of Amazon and when I went to put the code in I kept getting a message that it was invalid. I have made sure to put it in correctly so, I'm not sure what the problem is. Any help is much appreciated.

• Hello, I bought a $30 premium card off of Amazon and when I went to put the code in I kept getting a message that it was invalid. I have made sure to put it in correctly so, I'm not sure what the pr...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong Facebook Account Linked

The help area here says that if I access Spotify on the desktop app (As I am) I should be able to click the down arrow in the right hand corner and it should say "Settings". Mine does not. It only says "Account". No where on that page does it have a ...

• The help area here says that if I access Spotify on the desktop app (As I am) I should be able to click the down arrow in the right hand corner and it should say "Settings". Mine does not. It only sa...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Spotify me cobra al instante?

Buenas tardes. ¿Solo quisiera aber si al suscribirme a Premium me va a cobrar al instante en la tarjeta? Quiero suscribirme, pero no se si me va a efectuar el pago al instante o se refleja al mes. Agradecería mucho si pudieran ayudarme. ¡Saludos!

• Buenas tardes. ¿Solo quisiera aber si al suscribirme a Premium me va a cobrar al instante en la tarjeta? Quiero suscribirme, pero no se si me va a efectuar el pago al instante o se refleja al mes. &...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

College Student Discount

Hello! Today I was interested in paying for Spotify Premium when I saw that there was a student discount for college students. I am recently enrolled for the freshman class of 2017 and currently a senior in high school. Is there any way to recieve th...

• Hello!   Today I was interested in paying for Spotify Premium when I saw that there was a student discount for college students. I am recently enrolled for the freshman class of 2017 and curre...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account unable to login or signup

I have 2 accounts: Spotify (free) and fb (family premium). I connected the Spotify to the fb premium and I just received a free fb account. After I unlinked them the fb account stopped being recognized when I try to log in, but returns "email_already...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 accounts: Spotify (free) and fb (family premium). I connected the Spotify to the fb premium and I just received a free fb account. After I unlinked them the fb account stopped being recogniz...
  • CrazineX
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble adding family members to my family plan

I am trying to add my two kids to my Premium Family account, however I'm having issues accepting the invitation I'm sending them. I created them both their own separate emails, added each of them to an open slot on my family plan, and sent over an in...

• I am trying to add my two kids to my Premium Family account, however I'm having issues accepting the invitation I'm sending them. I created them both their own separate emails, added each of them to ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes