Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 month free trial stopped after 5 days!

I payed for the 3 month trial in a Mexican account and got charged $9 mxn pesos, the trial started at December 24rd but as of today, December 29th, my spotify says "spotify free" and can't find why this happened since my credit card was charged and I...

• I payed for the 3 month trial in a Mexican account and got charged $9 mxn pesos, the trial started at December 24rd but as of today, December 29th, my spotify says "spotify free" and can't find why t...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family

Hi I'm trying to add new members to premium family but for each email I add it comes up cannot join as already a member. I dont think these email are at all associated with this account, is there a way I can check why it thinks these emails are alrea...

• Hi   I'm trying to add new members to premium family but for each email I add it comes up cannot join as already a member. I dont think these email are at all associated with this account, is ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP! In the middle of getting $.99 90 day deal and it converted to $9.99 monthly

I had already selected the 3 month $0.99 deal, I grabbed my card, but once it checked out it charged me monthly for $9.99 Who can I contact to get help? I can't figure out how to contact anyone for customer service I was going to consider the family ...

• Casual Listener
  • I had already selected the 3 month $0.99 deal, I grabbed my card, but once it checked out it charged me monthly for $9.99   Who can I contact to get help? I can't figure out how to contact any...
  • brynnmc
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Facebook, same email.. No account. PREMIUM.

I have deactivated my account on Facebook that was linked to my Spotify but I have the SAME email that was used on my old Facebook on my new Facebook account.. I'm getting charged for the premium account. When I log in with the same email address its...

• I have deactivated my account on Facebook that was linked to my Spotify but I have the SAME email that was used on my old Facebook on my new Facebook account.. I'm getting charged for the premium acc...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium code does not seem to be valid.

I bought the HKD288 gift card but when I go to redeem page it said my card no not valid how can I do? I re-type over 5 times, it still said my card No. not validCan someone help?

• I bought the HKD288 gift card but when I go to redeem page it said my card no not valid how can I do? I re-type over 5 times, it still said my card No. not valid Can someone help?
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to upgrade to family premium using my gift card balance

I am not sure how to upgrade to family premium from premium using my gift card balanc that I literally just applied this morning. I prefer to always use gift cards and renew my account every 6 months to a year rather than a credit card. Every time I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am not sure how to upgrade to family premium from premium using my gift card balanc that I literally just applied this morning.   I prefer to always use gift cards and renew my account every 6...
  • wolflambert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Member Plan, different countries

So, I just recently switched from Apple Music and I must say I was impressed with Spotify so I went and signed up with the Family. It'll be me (admin), my fiancée, and my two brothers. Only problem I'm having is that my brothers who are in the US are...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I just recently switched from Apple Music and I must say I was impressed with Spotify so I went and signed up with the Family. It'll be me (admin), my fiancée, and my two brothers. Only problem I...
  • wolflambert
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing from an individual premium (provided via phone company) to a family premium subscription

I was provided an individual premium subscription as part of a Vodafone Australia plan I signed up for 2 years ago. As it was all inclusive I didn't have a monthly fee to pay for Spotify. My plan has recently ended and I am being charged the monthly ...

• I was provided an individual premium subscription as part of a Vodafone Australia plan I signed up for 2 years ago. As it was all inclusive I didn't have a monthly fee to pay for Spotify.  My p...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook and want to switch to my new account

I deactivated my Facebook because of some private reasons and I had a premium account attatched with it. I want to transfer my Facebook account to my new account or at least cancel the subscription.

• I deactivated my Facebook because of some private reasons and I had a premium account attatched with it. I want to transfer my Facebook account to my new account or at least cancel the subscription.
  • wolflambert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DRAMA!!

Zo mag ik de"support"van Spotify noemen, onderdeel van KPN, hoelang blijven jullie incasseren van mijn betaalrekening terwijl ik al jaren een All-Inn KPN contract heb? Waarom wordt ik van het kastje naar de muur gestuurd en kan ik alleen via dit medi...

• Zo mag ik de"support"van Spotify noemen, onderdeel van KPN, hoelang blijven jullie incasseren van mijn betaalrekening terwijl ik al jaren een All-Inn KPN contract heb? Waarom wordt ik van het kastje ...
  • wolflambert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to Spotify

Hey guys,I'm trying to log in to Spotify on my Laptop but it doesn't work.I'm logged in to Spotify with Facebook and I pressed the button which says Log in with Facebook but it doesn't work.I also tried to deinstall and reinstall Spotify on my Laptop...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, I'm trying to log in to Spotify on my Laptop but it doesn't work. I'm logged in to Spotify with Facebook and I pressed the button which says Log in with Facebook but it doesn't work. I a...
  • 44wildflower
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family

I have a problem with the monthly renew of the subscription of spotify family.The others 4 members of family today , after just a month until the subscription, have no premium, their 'slot' are free, and they cannot login, because spotify say that it...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem with the monthly renew of the subscription of spotify family. The others 4 members of family today , after just a month until the subscription, have no premium, their 'slot' are fre...
  • federico95
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does this music service work for anyone?

I created an account after the radio station I frequent links their playlists here. Whenever I click on a link it takes me here to a mostly blank page. It shows my user name on the left bottom corner and when I click on that it shows my profile so I ...

• Visitor
  • I created an account after the radio station I frequent links their playlists here.  Whenever I click on a link it takes me here to a mostly blank page.  It shows my user name on the left b...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I signed up for 3 months $0.99, but the email I used, was invalid.

I forgot my password, and when I tried to reset it I realized that the email I used to sign up had a wrong @ location. I accidentaly put @ymail.com instead of @yahoo.com, so I can not log in. I attempted to purchase the premium service for $.99 again...

• Visitor
  • I forgot my password, and when I tried to reset it I realized that the email I used to sign up had a wrong @ location. I accidentaly put @ymail.com instead of @yahoo.com, so I can not log in. I attem...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vizio TV - Discover Weekly doesn't load

On my Vizio TV app, one playlist quit loading: Discover Weekly (which I love). It used to load fine, and it still does on my other devices. But now it just hangs on "Loading." The other playlists still load normally. Any ideas? Vizio TV, model number...

• On my Vizio TV app, one playlist quit loading: Discover Weekly (which I love). It used to load fine, and it still does on my other devices. But now it just hangs on "Loading." The other playlists sti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium need help

I bought premium for a year now get to have played it through my speakers but getting bedskjed that I have to buy premium. have even deleted it innsatll it again to log out unsuccessfully now I need help

• I bought premium for a year now get to have played it through my speakers but getting bedskjed that I have to buy premium. have even deleted it innsatll it again to log out unsuccessfully now I need ...
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

going on deployment, want to keep spotify

Good morning all, I'm leaving for deployment in 2 days and I wanted to keep my spotify, but I know that I'll be without internet access for most of it and wont be able to autmatically repurchase spotify, is there a way for me to prepurchase for about...

• Good morning all,   I'm leaving for deployment in 2 days and I wanted to keep my spotify, but I know that I'll be without internet access for most of it and wont be able to autmatically repurc...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing administrator name for premium family subscription

The address stays the same but the administrator name is incorrect. How do I update just the name? I tried unsubscribing and then signing up again. I can't locate the page to do that.

• The address stays the same but the administrator name is incorrect. How do I update just the name? I tried unsubscribing and then signing up again. I can't locate the page to do that.
  • FabianS_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Account Playlists

We got a family premium account, and I connected my own old account to it so I have a premium account myself. But I made a few playlists on the family account which I want to control from my own account. Is it possible to change the playlists owner?

• We got a family premium account, and I connected my own old account to it so I have a premium account myself.  But I made a few playlists on the family account which I want to control from my ow...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium sin conexion

porque mi spotify premium no lo puedo usar sin conexion a internet

• porque mi spotify premium no lo puedo usar sin conexion a internet
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies