Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Where is the $9.99 a month payment option?

I am trying to renew my account with my new card but I cannot find the $9.99 a month plan for premium. I dont want to do the family plan and I am no longer a student, and I cannot pay for a years worth in one whole payment! This is very frustating

• Visitor
  • I am trying to renew my account with my new card but I cannot find the $9.99 a month plan for premium. I dont want to do the family plan and I am no longer a student, and I cannot pay for a years wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player window lags when displaying current song

I am playing songs from https://play.spotify.com/collection/songs on Spotify web player.There is a lag of 1 song on the disply while actual song starts.This issue is reoccuring since past few weeks.Please let me know when you fix it.Check the website...

• I am playing songs from  https://play.spotify.com/collection/songs on Spotify web player. There is a lag of 1 song on the disply while actual song starts. This issue is reoccuring since p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 aylık 0.99 tl ios uygulama reklamı

ios telefonumda çıkan reklama tıklayarak tekliften faydalanmak istedim ancak teklif beni 7 günlük ücretsiz deneme seçeneğine götürdü ve şu anda teklifi kabul edip premium üyeliği edinemiyorum. reklama tıklayarak ulaşın denmesine rağmen tıklama beni p...

• ios telefonumda çıkan reklama tıklayarak tekliften faydalanmak istedim ancak teklif beni 7 günlük ücretsiz deneme seçeneğine götürdü ve şu anda teklifi kabul edip premium üyeliği edinemiyorum. reklam...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why no options for people who want to get rid of ads but only occasionally listen to music?

Why are there no options for people who only occasionally listen to music but want to get rid of those incredibly annoying double-volume ads? Where is the limited-usage ad-free option? I'm already paying $9 for Netflix which I only very occasionally ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why are there no options for people who only occasionally listen to music but want to get rid of those incredibly annoying double-volume ads? Where is the limited-usage ad-free option?   I'm a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone hacked my account

Hi, the email and password is changed on my account. How do I get it back? I can still login via facebook but it's annoying when this other guy logged in aswell and playing interrupting my music

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, the email and password is changed on my account. How do I get it back? I can still login via facebook but it's annoying when this other guy logged in aswell and playing interrupting my music
  • jnt1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I purchased the premium deal today since it was the last day for the 3 months for 99 cents, but I wanted to know will the month of December count since i just purchased it today?

• I purchased the premium deal today since it was the last day for the 3 months for 99 cents, but I wanted to know will the month of December count since i just purchased it today?
  • MARQUOS
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Signed up for pemium and was not getting. Then 7 day free trial came up and in my fustration i accepted. Now even though i paid for premium for 3 months my prescription now says for 7 days

• Signed up for pemium and was not getting. Then 7 day free trial came up and in my fustration i accepted. Now even though i paid for premium for 3 months my prescription now says for 7 days
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm paying for premium but it says free.

I subscribed to premium today but it's still saying free and there for won't let me download. Please help! I want my money's worth!

• I subscribed to premium today but it's still saying free and there for won't let me download. Please help! I want my money's worth!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment system is confusing

Hi all, So I just signed up for 30 days free and before I hit the button it says:"If you don't cancel your subscription before the trial ends on January 31, 2017, you agree that you will automatically be charged the subscription fee every month until...

• Hi all,   So I just signed up for 30 days free and before I hit the button it says: "If you don't cancel your subscription before the trial ends on January 31, 2017, you agree that you will a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong e-mail adress in Facebook

Hey there Community,I have the following problem the e-mail adress wich my Facebook acc was registerd to is an old e-mail adress I lost the PW for. Now I bought Spotify premium with my FB linked acc with this E-mail adress and now I can't open the e-...

• Hey there Community, I have the following problem the e-mail adress wich my Facebook acc was registerd to is an old e-mail adress I lost the PW for. Now I bought Spotify premium with my FB linked ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months for $9.99 Offer, but Still Being Charged Next Month?

Hello, I recently clicked on this banner in my spotify client and entered in my payment info and my card was chargedHowever, I went to check my subscriptions where it stated that my subscription would automatically renew 6/29/2016 (a month from today...

fsdsadfadsf.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I recently clicked on this banner in my spotify client and entered in my payment info and my card was charged However, I went to check my subscriptions where it stated that my subscription wo...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Half my Starred Playlist has disappeared

Hi Ive been building up my starred playlist for a good few years now and i looked this morning and half of it had disappeared and i have no idea what was on it or anything is there anything you can do to retrieve it? thanks Anna (icedgems)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Ive been building up my starred playlist for a good few years now and i looked this morning and half of it had disappeared and i have no idea what was on it or anything   is there ...
  • user5180
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Disabled

My Spotify was disabled because I accidentally cancelled my premium. How do I get my account back?

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify was disabled because I accidentally cancelled my premium. How do I get my account back?  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account being used somewhere else?

I keep getting a notification while using my Premium account (over the last week or so) that says it is being used somewhere else and my music gets paused. I've reset my password, removed all devices several times and it keeps happening. Saw that thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting a notification while using my Premium account (over the last week or so) that says it is being used somewhere else and my music gets paused. I've reset my password, removed all devices...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months for 9.99 EUR

Spotify had an offer until the 1th of January: 3 months for 9.99 EUR.So yesterday, 31 december 2016, I bought Spotify Premimum with the offer, but Spotify says my subcription will end in 1 month? So not 3 months??

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify had an offer until the 1th of January: 3 months for 9.99 EUR. So yesterday, 31 december 2016, I bought Spotify Premimum with the offer, but Spotify says my subcription will end in 1 month? S...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

Hello my phone uses the family account and my PC uses my own subscription. Each device have different playlists how can i combine them both? I guess I have two different spotify accounts i need to combine them.

• Hello my phone uses the family account and my PC uses my own subscription. Each device have different playlists how can i combine them both? I guess I have two different spotify accounts i need to co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan???

I have tried to purchase the $0.99 premium for 3 months deal, and it hadn't worked and took me back to the payment screen. I tried multiple times for it to end up just doing the same thing. But I look at my account it still says it's on the FREE subs...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to purchase the $0.99 premium for 3 months deal, and it hadn't worked and took me back to the payment screen. I tried multiple times for it to end up just doing the same thing. But I loo...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

i pay for 3 months and my accound appears expire in 1 month?

I just create my new account and give me 7 days free but i pay for 3 months and i check my account expire in 7 days.

• I just create my new account and give me 7 days free but i pay for 3 months and i check my account expire in 7 days.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What do I do? Wanted Premium before Tonight

So I just seen that i can get 3 months for .99 cents. Sign me up!! Logged into facebook, Made the purchase, Get charged 9.99? so i went to check out Premium, still free.Then I realized. My friend Kevin logged into facebook on my phone, and i just bou...

• So I just seen that i can get 3 months for .99 cents. Sign me up!! Logged into facebook, Made the purchase, Get charged 9.99? so i went to check out Premium, still free. Then I realized. My friend K...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes