Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

College discount

I am trying to sign up for student discount and it won't let me because it says my profile already exists. I need help to find out what other profile exists because I don't have one.

• I am trying to sign up for student discount and it won't let me because it says my profile already exists. I need help to find out what other profile exists because I don't have one.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution offer three months € 0.99

I accepted the offer three months € 0.99 but the credit card I have been taken off € 9.99. Is possible contact someone to recover the money taken in more?

• I accepted the offer three months € 0.99 but the credit card I have been taken off € 9.99. Is possible contact someone to recover the money taken in more?
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing from Telia to ComHem

HiI Have spotify Family via Telia. Now I'm moving and my new ISP is ComHem. How do I move my spotify family account from Telia to Spotify?Do we lose our playlists? BRMichael

• Hi I Have spotify Family via Telia. Now I'm moving and my new ISP is ComHem. How do I move my spotify family account from Telia to Spotify? Do we lose our playlists?   BR Michael  
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium removed and country changed on vacation

Hi,I am currently on vacation in canada, when i opened my spotify at the hotel i noticed i couldnt skip songs anymore.Turns out my account was suddenly set to free. Logging in to the website revealed that my country was changed from the netherlands t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am currently on vacation in canada, when i opened my spotify at the hotel i noticed i couldnt skip songs anymore. Turns out my account was suddenly set to free. Logging in to the website reve...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgraded to premium, overcharged my card!

I upgraded to premium account yesterday, saw the 9.99$ a month for next 3 months and today looked at my cards account balance and noticed I was charged 2 transactions. One for premium (10.75w/tax) and another unknown charge (6.37w/tax). What is this ...

• I upgraded to premium account yesterday, saw the 9.99$ a month for next 3 months and today looked at my cards account balance and noticed I was charged 2 transactions. One for premium (10.75w/tax) an...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar

Soy de México y estaba vie viendo en México pero estoy de intercambio en Canadá, mi papá está pagando la suscripción familiar aya en México y no me puedo meter a ella porque mi cuenta se cambio de país a Canadá y ahora no me deja cambiarla a México, ...

• Soy de México y estaba vie viendo en México pero estoy de intercambio en Canadá, mi papá está pagando la suscripción familiar aya en México y no me puedo meter a ella porque mi cuenta se cambio de pa...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paused payment

Hi,My Spotify account got paused for having insufficient funds in my account but now I have sufficient funds, I don't know how to un-pause it.Can anyone help?Thanks a lot

• Hi, My Spotify account got paused for having insufficient funds in my account but now I have sufficient funds, I don't know how to un-pause it. Can anyone help? Thanks a lot 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was I charged full price for promotion of 3 months for $1?

I need to be refunded my money that was charged on my account. I was only suppose to be charged $1 for 3 months and was not. I will dispute the charges with my bank if I do not promptly hear back from Spotify.

• I need to be refunded my money that was charged on my account. I was only suppose to be charged $1 for 3 months and was not. I will dispute the charges with my bank if I do not promptly hear back fro...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 'sorry, that email is taken'. Reset password: 'email not associated with account'

Ive tried to sign up with my email address and it said :'we're sorry, that email is taken'. I thought this strange as I've never signed up to my memory. Oh well tho, if I have an account for what ever reason I can reset the password and get the detai...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive tried to sign up with my email address and it said : 'we're sorry, that email is taken'.  I thought this strange as I've never signed up to my memory.  Oh well tho, if I have an acco...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Invitación usuaria plan familiar premium

Buenos días, estoy pagando por una suscripción de Plan familiar premium con opción para 6 usuarios. He enviado las invitaciones a personas para adherirlas a mi cuenta y cuando aceptan la invitación les aparece un mensaje que dice: "no puedes suscribi...

• Buenos días, estoy pagando por una suscripción de Plan familiar premium con opción para 6 usuarios. He enviado las invitaciones a personas para adherirlas a mi cuenta y cuando aceptan la invitación l...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

I invited my daughter to join our new Premium Family account and it is asking her for an Invitation Code. I have no idea what that is. HALP!!!

• I invited my daughter to join our new Premium Family account and it is asking her for an Invitation Code. I have no idea what that is. HALP!!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I don't remember the email and the password of my premium acount

I did a spotify acount and I dont remember the email and the password eider . My cellphone that I was using is broken . So I think that I can't have my acount again. But this acount is a premium acount . So I want to know how a can unsubscribe

• I did a spotify acount and I dont remember the email and the password eider . My cellphone that I was using is broken . So I think that I can't have my acount again. But this acount is a premium acou...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me suscribi a premium y tengo gratis

Mi user es Xalvador0204 compre la promocion de 9 pesos por 3 meses de premium y sigo teniendo gratis con anuncios.. que esta pasado?AYUDENME

• Casual Listener
  • Mi user es Xalvador0204 compre la promocion de 9 pesos por 3 meses de premium y sigo teniendo gratis con anuncios.. que esta pasado? AYUDENME
  • Aricruz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution account link problem

hi there, first of all, sorry my english... this is the issue, in the begining i use spotify directly with my facebook account.. now, since facebook has been blocked in my work I have to switch to login throug google mail account, but I want to keep ...

• hi there, first of all, sorry my english... this is the issue, in the begining i use spotify directly with my facebook account.. now, since facebook has been blocked in my work I have to switch to lo...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

I would like to get the 7 day free trial from spotify, but i can't figure out how to get it. I have tried adding a song to my que for the pop up to appear, but still no option for me to recive the trial.

• I would like to get the 7 day free trial from spotify, but i can't figure out how to get it. I have tried adding a song to my que for the pop up to appear, but still no option for me to recive the tr...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium family

Yestarday I paid for the "Family Premium" ( a mail confirmed the amount payment) and today I log in and spotify is saying that I'm using " spotify free" at the moment whats going on with this?! Please advice Thank you

• Yestarday I paid for the "Family Premium" ( a mail confirmed the amount payment) and today I log in and spotify is saying that I'm using " spotify free" at the moment   whats going o...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Step It Up Spotify

This year, 75% of my friends have left Spotify for other music services, because of the loss of volume of music choices. I like Spotify, but if songs I like keep getting taken off or new popular songs not added I am going to switch too. So honestly, ...

• This year, 75% of my friends have left Spotify for other music services, because of the loss of volume of music choices. I like Spotify, but if songs I like keep getting taken off or new popular song...
  • KazuyaYuza
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Paying for Premium Service - I get Commercials, no high quality and no android service

I'm seeing this theme all over the boards but no solution. I've tried contacting Spotify three times ni the last few weeks, the latest earlier today. NO RESPONSE. nothing, nada, Below is a copy of my posts earlier. I thought I would try starting a ne...

• Regular
  • I'm seeing this theme all over the boards but no solution.  I've tried contacting Spotify three times ni the last few weeks, the latest earlier today. NO RESPONSE. nothing, nada,  &nbsp...
  • hawkinspamela68
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium went to a different account

Paid for the premium account only it isnt working. I believe it went through my old email and spotify account which I have tried to access with no luck. I'd like to have premium on my current account but don't want to get charged double in 3 mon. Can...

• Paid for the premium account only it isnt working. I believe it went through my old email and spotify account which I have tried to access with no luck. I'd like to have premium on my current account...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes