Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Most bizarre subscription service I have ever dealt with.

Let me start off with that Spotify is a very well made service and I enjoyed my time with my free account. So much in fact that I decided to support you with a subscription, purely for the service that you thus far offered me. That is when the proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Let me start off with that Spotify is a very well made service and I enjoyed my time with my free account. So much in fact that I decided to support you with a subscription, purely for the service th...
  • RBFranklin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't purchase Spotify Primium

Hi! I want to purchase Spotify Premium but when I enter my credit card which is registered in Columbia, a warning shows up saying that Spotify isn't available in my country yet. The thing is that as far as I know, Spotify is already available in Colu...

• Hi! I want to purchase Spotify Premium but when I enter my credit card which is registered in Columbia, a warning shows up saying that Spotify isn't available in my country yet. The thing is that as ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family member issue

Hello, I manage a Premium for Family account with 5 other family member accounts. I got on today, and noticed my sister's account was no longer on the list of members. However, when we get on to her account Spotify says that she defintely is part of ...

• Hello,    I manage a Premium for Family account with 5 other family member accounts. I got on today, and noticed my sister's account was no longer on the list of members. However, when we...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription Premium not working

I logged onto my Spotify app an noticed that my payment wasn't updated and my premium had been pasued. I then attempted to pay for it and the payment went through. I was charged on my bank account but did not receive an email with a receipt. I have t...

• I logged onto my Spotify app an noticed that my payment wasn't updated and my premium had been pasued. I then attempted to pay for it and the payment went through. I was charged on my bank account bu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I got 2 spotify account how can i combine them

1st account created as new user and 2nd is i started by using facebook as a loginWhen i try to connect 1st account to fb it got an errorPlease help

• 1st account created as new user and 2nd is i started by using facebook as a login When i try to connect 1st account to fb it got an error Please help
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution souscription premium à 0,99 € / mois ne fonctionne pas

Bonjour j'ai souscrit il y a 2 jours un abonnement premium à 0,99 € en suivant le lien d'un message spotify, la carte est débitée mais premium ne fonctionne pas. Je n'ai eu de mail reçu de la part de spotify... comment faire pour que ça marche vite ?...

• Bonjour   j'ai souscrit il y a 2 jours un abonnement premium à 0,99 € en suivant le lien d'un message spotify, la carte est débitée mais premium ne fonctionne pas. Je n'ai eu de mail reçu de l...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Adiquiri o pacote promocional de 3 meses por R$ 1,99 mas veio cobrando R$ 10,00 no cartão. Como procedo?

• Adiquiri o pacote promocional de 3 meses por R$ 1,99 mas veio cobrando R$ 10,00 no cartão. Como procedo?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Come passare da premium a premium for family

Buongiorno,Volevo sapere come si fa a passare da un abbonamento premium (che ho attivato da ormai un anno) ad un abbonamento premium for family.Se io sottoscrivo l'abbonamento premium for family (con una carta prepagata diversa da quella legata al mi...

• Buongiorno, Volevo sapere come si fa a passare da un abbonamento premium (che ho attivato da ormai un anno) ad un abbonamento premium for family. Se io sottoscrivo l'abbonamento premium for family ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! upgrading to family plan when subscribed through Rogers

Hello, I have a subscription through my Rogers account and im trying to upgrade to the family plan. As far as I can tell it seems I can't do this without unsubscribing and resubscribing through spotify. While this seems silly to me I am willing to do...

• Hello,   I have a subscription through my Rogers account and im trying to upgrade to the family plan.  As far as I can tell it seems I can't do this without unsubscribing and resubscribin...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i recently Moved

Hallo, I recently moved to another adress, no i have a family account and want to invite a femily member. But when I invited this family member it asked if she lived at the old adress.How can i change this old adres to a new adres, and does anybody k...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   I recently moved to another adress, no i have a family account and want to invite a femily member. But when I invited this family member it asked if she lived at the old adress. How ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch to student discount without losing saved music

I currently have a premium account with a ton of saved music. I want to switch to get the $5 student discount but it seems as though I would have to cancel my current subscription and re-subscribe. I just want to make sure that all my saved music wou...

• I currently have a premium account with a ton of saved music. I want to switch to get the $5 student discount but it seems as though I would have to cancel my current subscription and re-subscribe. I...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I was paying for the 3 months for 99p package, and it isn't telling where the money has gone. I wanted to pay through iTunes

• Casual Listener
  • I was paying for the 3 months for 99p package, and it isn't telling where the money has gone. I wanted to pay through iTunes
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost all music after changing to premium

I've recently upgraded my account from free to premium. When I first logged in to the premium version, I found that all my music (all the songs I've "liked" so far) is gone. I kinda thought that it's just un an upgrade, that I'll only get a few extra...

• I've recently upgraded my account from free to premium. When I first logged in to the premium version, I found that all my music (all the songs I've "liked" so far) is gone. I kinda thought that it's...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Regular log in

I've been able to log on online but when I go to log in in the app it says something like 'you don't have an account connected with your Facebook account' even though I've been hitting the regular log in button not the Facebook log in button. I only ...

• I've been able to log on online but when I go to log in in the app it says something like 'you don't have an account connected with your Facebook account' even though I've been hitting the regular lo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hello i have a questionNow you can switch to premium for only 1 euro for three months but when i want to pay i have to pay 9.99. How is that possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i have a question Now you can switch to premium for only 1 euro for three months but when i want to pay i have to pay 9.99. How is that possible?
  • Roteda
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips smarttv login complains I need to connect facebook

So, I switched from Google Play Music to Spotify since my Smart TV seems to have a suppported app for that.The app on the TV however, when attempting to login raises an alert that Spotify couldn't find a facebook account connected to that account so ...

• Regular
  • So, I switched from Google Play Music to Spotify since my Smart TV seems to have a suppported app for that. The app on the TV however, when attempting to login raises an alert that Spotify couldn't ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method

Heard I could pay through Smart load. I just bought load and when I wanted to go premium, that option seems to have vanished. I've been reloading spotify on my phone, installing and uninstalling the app and opening it on my laptop but that method is ...

• Heard I could pay through Smart load. I just bought load and when I wanted to go premium, that option seems to have vanished. I've been reloading spotify on my phone, installing and uninstalling the ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card email never received

Hi there, I purchased a 3 month gift card for my cousin to be sent on Christmas day and he never got the email. I have the paypal receipt and Order ID (***********************) - is there anything you could do? My email is ********@hotmail.co.uk Chee...

• Hi there,   I purchased a 3 month gift card for my cousin to be sent on Christmas day and he never got the email.   I have the paypal receipt and Order ID (***********************) ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes