Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Dar de baja cuenta free

Hola quiero dar de baja mi cuenta de spotify.Que debo hacer?Muchas gracias.

• Visitor
  • Hola quiero dar de baja mi cuenta de spotify. Que debo hacer? Muchas gracias.
  • Magalmaluz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card subscribtion problems

I once had spotify premium, but i cancelled it. Now i want it again, but when i go to the subscribtion page it just says :"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another...

• Casual Listener
  • I once had spotify premium, but i cancelled it. Now i want it again, but when i go to the subscribtion page it just says :"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, ...
  • hantamil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged twice this month

Hi, Spotify Team, I changed the status of my account from normal one to student account on the 13-th of December. Payed 4,99 Euro subsription fee straight away. Then, on the 15-th of December Spotify charged by bank account for the second time (9,99 ...

• Hi, Spotify Team,   I changed the status of my account from normal one to student account on the 13-th of December. Payed 4,99 Euro subsription fee straight away. Then, on the 15-th of Decembe...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal Payment and account shows credit card payment failure

Hi, I activated a free trial for premium and that has expired. The credit card that was used to open the account is haveing issues so payment to continue the subscription was temporarily delayed. In loging into the account to change payment details, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I activated a free trial for premium and that has expired. The credit card that was used to open the account is haveing issues so payment to continue the subscription was temporarily delayed. In ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Double account - double charged

Dear Sir, I have made a mistake in opening two separate Spotify accounts: one for my smart phone device and one for my desktop. I just solved this error by integrating the two accounts to one account: ncsmidt09041976. Now I want to cancel / unsubscri...

• Dear Sir,   I have made a mistake in opening two separate Spotify accounts: one for my smart phone device and one for my desktop. I just solved this error by integrating the two accounts to on...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play music with premium spotifg

The payment is been made in 14the December from my card but I cantblbplay music on spotify premium

• Visitor
  • The payment is been made in 14the December from my card but I cantblbplay music on spotify premium
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change my premium account to student?

I'm a student in Los Angeles Film School now, and I wanna know how can I change my premium subscription to student premium? Thanks!

• I'm a student in Los Angeles Film School now, and I wanna know how can I change my premium subscription to student premium? Thanks!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium discount

Today i wanted to purchase the premium discount for my girlfriend and me, i successfully did with her account But when i tried in my account it says that i ve alredy consume this discount, created a new account and still tell me the same......... i a...

• Today i wanted to purchase the premium discount for my girlfriend and me, i successfully did with her account But when i tried in my account it says that i ve alredy consume this discount, created a ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount UK

HiI have had Spotify on the student discount for over a year and I have just realised that they have started charging me £9:99 without any notification and I am still a student. How do I claim my money back and still use Spotify at the discounted rat...

• Hi I have had Spotify on the student discount for over a year and I have just realised that they have started charging me £9:99 without any notification and I am still a student. How do I claim my...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've deactivated my Facebook

I have deactivated my fb and want to get my spotify back and linked to a new email address. The website tells me to contact Spotify but I don't know how. I had premium with my mobile plan and would like it back.

• I have deactivated my fb and want to get my spotify back and linked to a new email address. The website tells me to contact Spotify but I don't know how. I had premium with my mobile plan and would l...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Code not redeemable in my country

Hi! A friend of mine just bought me a Spotify subscription through the Spotify.com site, but I can't seem to redeem it. I received an e-mail with a code in it, but when I try to use it the Spotify site states that the code isn't redeemable in my coun...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! A friend of mine just bought me a Spotify subscription through the Spotify.com site, but I can't seem to redeem it. I received an e-mail with a code in it, but when I try to use it the Spotify si...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Get Premium

Hi everyone. I am trying get premium account for a month but i can't.Always say that my credit card is the problem, but i've tried a couple credit cards and the problem continuos. What i need to do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone.   I am trying get premium account for a month but i can't. Always say that my credit card is the problem, but i've tried a couple credit cards and the problem continuos.   ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice this week

Hello! I received an email telling me that my payement has failed even if i had money un my card. The payement was succesfull and they charges me twice in the same week. I use it on my Android and my boyfriend download Spotify on his Android toi with...

• Hello! I received an email telling me that my payement has failed even if i had money un my card. The payement was succesfull and they charges me twice in the same week. I use it on my Android and my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to Family

Hi there, Spotify community! I've had Spotify for about 3 years now as a Premium member. I'm considering switching to the family plan, but have a few questions... First off, anyone that has made the switch...how has it gone for you?If I switch my acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Spotify community! I've had Spotify for about 3 years now as a Premium member. I'm considering switching to the family plan, but have a few questions...   First off, anyone that has...
  • Goodmd
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but my account still shows free

I just paid for the offer of $0.99 for 3 months and my card has been charged but my account does not show it. It still says I have a free account not premium. I logged out and logged back in but still nothing.

• I just paid for the offer of $0.99 for 3 months and my card has been charged but my account does not show it. It still says I have a free account not premium. I logged out and logged back in but stil...
  • nancy_cnc
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email update

I tried to update my email because the one on my account is inactive and it told me I need to do so on facebook. So I updated my facebook email and went back to the spotify account page and it said I needed to update on facebook again.I want my music...

• I tried to update my email because the one on my account is inactive and it told me I need to do so on facebook. So I updated my facebook email and went back to the spotify account page and it said I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Help

I am currently on a premium subscription and was given a 6 month premium subscription for free when I resigned with my wireless provider. How can I do this so I can put my paid premium on hold without paying so I can use the 6 months free. Is it poss...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently on a premium subscription and was given a 6 month premium subscription for free when I resigned with my wireless provider. How can I do this so I can put my paid premium on hold withou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment without having the Premium

I would like to know why am I paying every month a total of R$14,90. I don't have the premium acount. I tryed to see if I have by mistake an account, but I didn't find any. I need my money back, since I'm not using Spotify. Thank you, Amanda Martins

• Visitor
  • I would like to know why am I paying every month a total of R$14,90. I don't have the premium acount. I tryed to see if I have by mistake an account, but I didn't find any. I need my money back, sinc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Randomly Charged for Full Price with Student Discount

Hi there. I have been a university student for several years now, and have used the student discount for all the time that I have been in school. However, my bill for this month came out to $9.99 instead of $4.99, but I am still a student with the st...

• Hi there. I have been a university student for several years now, and have used the student discount for all the time that I have been in school. However, my bill for this month came out to $9.99 ins...
  • Bellanelson1018
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing which account my Facebook is linked to

Is there anyway to do this? If possible, I'd like to deactivate the one that is currently connected to Facebook and reconnect my Facebook to a different one. I wanted to do this because the different one had spotify premium and I'd prefer to only hav...

• Visitor
  • Is there anyway to do this? If possible, I'd like to deactivate the one that is currently connected to Facebook and reconnect my Facebook to a different one. I wanted to do this because the different...
  • jamerican
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes