Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Student Discount

I was trying to do a student premium But when I enter the school it tells me that I am not in the school and so therefore I cannot get the premium!! I tried twice and I show 2 charges that still have not been taken off and this was last Monday if you...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to do a student premium But when I enter the school it tells me that I am not in the school and so therefore I cannot get the premium!! I tried twice and I show 2 charges that still have...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unlinking account from facebook

Hey just curious as to how I'd unlink my old Spotify from my Facebook then delete it ? Have made a new Spotify a we while ago and when ever I try to link to my current Facebook it says Facebook is already linked with another account, please help , th...

• Visitor
  • Hey just curious as to how I'd unlink my old Spotify from my Facebook then delete it ? Have made a new Spotify a we while ago and when ever I try to link to my current Facebook it says Facebook is al...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con el pago a al plan familiar

Quize contratar el plan familiar, cuando hice el pago me marcaba error de proveedor, intente 3 veces pero esos pago se de reflejaron en mi cuenta de laa tarjeta, que puedo hacer ?

• Quize contratar el plan familiar, cuando hice el pago me marcaba error de proveedor, intente 3 veces pero esos pago se de reflejaron en mi cuenta de laa tarjeta, que puedo hacer ?
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student premium upgrade

I was trying to do a student premium But when I enter the school it tells me that I am not in the school and so therefore I cannot get the premium!! I tried twice and I show 2 charges that still have not been taken off and this was last Monday if you...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to do a student premium But when I enter the school it tells me that I am not in the school and so therefore I cannot get the premium!! I tried twice and I show 2 charges that still have...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution LOCKED FB ACCOUNT, DATA TRANSFER, SOMEONE COULD HELP ME?

I have to recover my data (playlist, album, etc.) from my old account. I had the premium account and was connected with facebook, but today I was blocked fb account. SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE? IT'S IMPORTANT

• I have to recover my data (playlist, album, etc.) from my old account. I had the premium account and was connected with facebook, but today I was blocked fb account. SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE? IT'S ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription issue / How to log on as administrator

I'm not sure how I did this, but when I log onto Spotify with my Facebook account my son's ID gets logged on. Because he isn't the administrator for the family I can't find out how to log on as myself (the adminstrator). I log off Spotify and re-log ...

• I'm not sure how I did this, but when I log onto Spotify with my Facebook account my son's ID gets logged on.  Because he isn't the administrator for the family I can't find out how to log ...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someones made an account using my details!

Hi was wondering is someone could help me, someone's made a Spotify using my bank details and my very old email that I don't use anymore and can no longer access. Was wondering how would I go about canceling the money from going out my account!

• Hi was wondering is someone could help me, someone's made a Spotify using my bank details and my very old email that I don't use anymore and can no longer access. Was wondering how would I go about c...
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password

I can't reset my password it. When i use the reset link emailed to me it keeps saying please verify your password

• I can't reset my password it. When i use the reset link emailed to me it keeps saying please verify your password
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Year in review

Hi, is there a possibilty I can get access to this years "year in review" 2016 that is. I had an old E-mail that I don't use and just re-entered the one I use as regular. Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is there a possibilty I can get access to this years "year in review" 2016 that is. I had an old E-mail that I don't use and just re-entered the one I use as regular.    Thanks in adv...
  • annakrem
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

So my account has been hacked someone was listening to music because it was kicking me off. Then I tried to log out of all devices and change my password well I guess they beat me to it. I'm angry because it was so easy to hack and my card informatio...

• So my account has been hacked someone was listening to music because it was kicking me off. Then I tried to log out of all devices and change my password well I guess they beat me to it. I'm angry be...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Trying to connect fb

Hey everyone! Trying to link my fb to my Spotify account but it's saying there's already an account linked to my fb. Not sure how to fix this!

• Hey everyone! Trying to link my fb to my Spotify account but it's saying there's already an account linked to my fb. Not sure how to fix this!
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged when I unsubscribed earlier this month

Earlier this month I had to unsubscribe from premium so that it did not charge my account but as of today I was charged and it over drew my account.. How am I supposed to fix this?

• Earlier this month I had to unsubscribe from premium so that it did not charge my account but as of today I was charged and it over drew my account.. How am I supposed to fix this?
  • DiamondLife522
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error with my account, it is loading information from a different account.

Hello, For some unknown reason and after another account was logged into my desktop application, now both are merged and we are unable to use the application without affect each other. I am unable to change my profile information, it is showing the e...

• Hello,    For some unknown reason and after another account was logged into my desktop application, now both are merged and we are unable to use the application without affect each other....
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Student Discount Premium but still have a Free Subscription.

I subscribed to the student discount of premium. When I was doing so, it said that I could not be verified at as a college student at my university. Then I gave up but noticed that later the $5.34 was applied to my bank account based on the card I us...

• I subscribed to the student discount of premium. When I was doing so, it said that I could not be verified at as a college student at my university. Then I gave up but noticed that later the $5.34 wa...
  • DiamondLife522
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium to Family Plan

I want to change from premium to family plan but its saying its not supported. I subscribe through itunes and not sure if that makes a difference.

• I want to change from premium to family plan but its saying its not supported.  I subscribe through itunes and not sure if that makes a difference.  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

itunes money

so is there some way how i can get premium with itunes money or no?

• so is there some way how i can get premium with itunes money or no?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription

Hey! Just bought premium and realized it was on the wrong account. Is there any way I can switch the account it's on?

• Hey! Just bought premium and realized it was on the wrong account. Is there any way I can switch the account it's on?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

2016 wrapped

Thanks for providing our personal playlists of our 2016 songs. I was amazed to see that I listened to Ky-Mani to be among his top 1% fan. However, I was surprised to see some songs that I can't really recognize. I am wondering if Spotify could also p...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eally recognize. I am wondering if Spotify could also provide use with some statistical data? Or is Spotify planning to make an annonymized dataset public? I believe there must be a lot to learn. There c...
  • kthouz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

two differents account

Hi I created an account with a different e-mail and name for a Project I have ( a page about music) but I had an account with my facebook already, now my old account don't exist and my real name appear in my project spotify. Can You Help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I created an account with a different e-mail and name for a Project I have ( a  page about music) but I had an account with my facebook already, now my old account don't exist and my real nam...
  • Drlacxos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes