Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Go Completely Private

I want to go completly private on my account. I've set all play lists to private and I don't share my activity anymore but I still have followers. I know this has been asked before but I'm wondering if anyone has found a work around for getting rid o...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to go completly private on my account. I've set all play lists to private and I don't share my activity anymore but I still have followers. I know this has been asked before but I'm wondering ...
  • Thisistayy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Says my username is not accosiated with an active spotify account?!

Hi there, Spotify Community!I have recently encountered a problem where I was logged out all of a sudden. When I then tried to logg inn by pressing "Sign in with Facebook" wich i have used on all my other logins, It says that i do not have a spotify ...

• Hi there, Spotify Community! I have recently encountered a problem where I was logged out all of a sudden. When I then tried to logg inn by pressing "Sign in with Facebook" wich i have used on all...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to apply for Student Discount

I had a regular premium account while I was out of school. Now that I'm back in university, I would very much like to get the student discount. I cancelled my premium and let it run out, but now when I try to apply for the student discount it says I'...

• I had a regular premium account while I was out of school.  Now that I'm back in university, I would very much like to get the student discount.  I cancelled my premium and let it run out, ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Membership

Hey, I have been using spotify premium for long long time and I've just noticed that promotion for 3 months. I cancelled my subscription because I thought that I could use it but I was wrong. I read that it's promotion only for new users. Now it's my...

• Hey, I have been using spotify premium for long long time and I've just noticed that promotion for 3 months. I cancelled my subscription because I thought that I could use it but I was wrong. I read ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does nobody know the answer

I was trying to do a student premium But when I enter the school it tells me that I am not in the school and so therefore I cannot get the premium!! I tried twice and I show 2 charges that still have not been taken off and this was last Monday if you...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to do a student premium But when I enter the school it tells me that I am not in the school and so therefore I cannot get the premium!! I tried twice and I show 2 charges that still have...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 100s of songs added to my songs without my knowledge 9 days ago

HelloI have just been listening to the songs I had saved and appeared under the 'songs' section not playlist, to discover that 9 days ago (according to the spotify listing), what seems like 100s of songs had been saved there but not by me. These were...

• Hello I have just been listening to the songs I had saved and appeared under the 'songs' section not playlist, to discover that 9 days ago (according to the spotify listing), what seems like 100s of...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find my premium account

Hi! My Spotify account is connected with my facebook.I decided to upgrade to premium. While filling in the application I changed my email to an account that I check everyday. Now my facebook account isn't premium and when I try to login with the othe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   My Spotify account is connected with my facebook. I decided to upgrade to premium. While filling in the application I changed my email to an account that I check everyday.  Now my...
  • itomcr16
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe to premium

Hello, I've been trying to subscribe to Spotify premium for 3 days now, and I always get the same error message : "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I've been trying to subscribe to Spotify premium for 3 days now, and I always get the same error message : "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, n...
  • Dadaamm
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Doble Cargo

Me cargaron en la tarjeta un pago anual que es correcto y tambien un cargo por ARS36 con detalle Spotify P010322A2E que no corresponde.

• Me cargaron en la tarjeta un pago anual que es correcto y tambien un cargo por ARS36 con detalle Spotify P010322A2E que no corresponde.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Subscriptions in Canada

I have tried to purchase a gift subscription (in Canada) and when I go to add in my payment information, it runs through a 'verified by Visa' screen and then comes to a screen within Spotify that asks me to confirm my purchase for a Family Subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to purchase a gift subscription (in Canada) and when I go to add in my payment information, it runs through a 'verified by Visa' screen and then comes to a screen within Spotify that ask...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Other Device keeps pausing my session

For some reason my sessions have kept getting interrupted. It's not the normal case where a different device shows up in the bottom right and tells the name of the phone/computer etc. Instead the banner up top displays the message "Spotify has been p...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason my sessions have kept getting interrupted. It's not the normal case where a different device shows up in the bottom right and tells the name of the phone/computer etc. Instead the ban...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pb sur les reçus

bonjour,je suis client premium et je n’arrive pas à avoir mes reçus, j’ai bien une liste de reçus mais quand j’en sélectionne un, ce n’est pas le bon qui s’affiche mais toujours le même(ça fonctionnait avant)merciTP

• bonjour, je suis client premium et je n’arrive pas à avoir mes reçus, j’ai bien une liste de reçus mais quand j’en sélectionne un, ce n’est pas le bon qui s’affiche mais toujours le même (ça foncti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

2016 Wrapped needs more substance related to the us, the users.

Hi there, I just was given my top songs of 2016 in a playlist! I love it! However, the "2016 wrapped" is really really limited.. I know what music is popular by googling charts, and I don't really need spotify to tell me who the top artists, albums, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,    I just was given my top songs of 2016 in a playlist! I love it! However, the "2016 wrapped" is really really limited..   I know what music is popular by googling chart...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Had Notifications On, Did NOT Receive 2016 Stats Email

Hi,All my email notifications are set to on. I regularly recieve emails from Spotify - the last one was received 11/23/16. However, I have not recieved an email regarding my 2016 personal listening stats. I have checked the clutter/junk folders and s...

• Regular
  • Hi, All my email notifications are set to on. I regularly recieve emails from Spotify - the last one was received 11/23/16. However, I have not recieved an email regarding my 2016 personal listening...
  • kv_alexander
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly has not updated for 2 weeks

Hi,Last Monday my Discover Weekly playlist didn't update. I thought I'd wait a week and see if it would update today, but again nothing. I need my Discover Weekly!!!Any ideas on what to do? Thank you

• Regular
  • Hi, Last Monday my Discover Weekly playlist didn't update.  I thought I'd wait a week and see if it would update today, but again nothing.  I need my Discover Weekly!!! Any ideas on what ...
  • linnb
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 23 replies
  • 3 likes

Vodafone account reverts to "FREE"

Hi, I have a Spotify Premium account yhrough Vodafone UK since Januarty. Earlier this week it reverted to "Free". Vodafone eventually re-activated it and I go it back to Premium. Now it's reverted to Free again adn Vodafone say they can't anything ab...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have a Spotify Premium account yhrough Vodafone UK since Januarty. Earlier this week it reverted to "Free". Vodafone eventually re-activated it and I go it back to Premium.  Now it's reve...
  • keithfibonacci
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

PLEASE HELP! Charged but no premium

I signed up for student premium and it did not verify me as a student. Now I am getting charged 4.99 for the subscription I do not have. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for student premium and it did not verify me as a student. Now I am getting charged 4.99 for the subscription I do not have. What do I do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charged for Premium but not given it?

I was gonna get the 3 month Premium trial, but the site told me I've gotten the same deal before. I was still charged for it, even though I wasn't given Premium.

• I was gonna get the 3 month Premium trial, but the site told me I've gotten the same deal before. I was still charged for it, even though I wasn't given Premium.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Made new account that had playlists saved already?

Hi allJust made an account through logging in via Facebook. A bit strange as firstly it had my country as NL (I am based in Australia).After logging in I went to the playlists section and saw that there were two precreated playlists.How is this possi...

• Hi all Just made an account through logging in via Facebook. A bit strange as firstly it had my country as NL (I am based in Australia). After logging in I went to the playlists section and saw tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes