Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Starbucks Partner needing help

I have the Starbucks free subscription, I'm wanting to cancel my subscription on my main account so that way I can put the subscription on the new account that I just made. Reason for me doing this is, because my Spotify is linked to Facebook. If I c...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the Starbucks free subscription, I'm wanting to cancel my subscription on my main account so that way I can put the subscription on the new account that I just made. Reason for me doing this i...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Part of a family, will travel overseas soon, can I play Spotify?

Hello. I am part of a Family and I will be traveling overseas soon. Will I be able to play my Spotify when I am in another country and will the rest of the Family still be able to play their Spotify? Thanks in advance for any feedback.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am part of a Family and I will be traveling overseas soon. Will I be able to play my Spotify when I am in another country and will the rest of the Family still be able to play their Spotify?...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription issue

I accidentally put my information in for a student account, up until I came to the page that asked for school confirmation. I realized I had the incorrect sign up section and did not fill out the confirmation section. However I was still charged the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally put my information in for a student account, up until I came to the page that asked for school confirmation. I realized I had the incorrect sign up section and did not fill out the con...
  • XanderMan
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

My Spotify account won't let me login because it thinks I'm abroad but I'm not. My account says I'm in the US but when I try to login it thinks I'm in another country.

• Visitor
  • My Spotify account won't let me login because it thinks I'm abroad but I'm not. My account says I'm in the US but when I try to login it thinks I'm in another country.
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to use Fido's Spotify promotion

So months ago, I took advantage of Spotify Premium 3 months for $0.99 that ended in late September. I got a new phone last month with Fido and decided to take advantage of their promo of free Spotify Premium for 6 months that came with my contract. H...

• Casual Listener
  • So months ago, I took advantage of Spotify Premium 3 months for $0.99 that ended in late September. I got a new phone last month with Fido and decided to take advantage of their promo of free Spotify...
  • sakura08
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Transfer my account over to a new one

I have recently deactivated facebook which was linked to my account. I have set up a new one with my email, but with my orginal account I had a two year subscribtion from Rogers and I am not sure how to tranfer that over to the new account

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently deactivated facebook which was linked to my account.  I have set up a new one with my email, but with my orginal account I had a two year subscribtion from Rogers and I am not su...
  • zoero77
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium charged at full price

I have a student premium accoutn but just noticed I've been charged at full price for this month's subscription. Can anyone provide me more info as to why am being charged full price please? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have a student premium accoutn but just noticed I've been charged at full price for this month's subscription. Can anyone provide me more info as to why am being charged full price please?   ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for a rejected student account

Can someone please help me. I tried to get the student discount and it rejected me even though my college is accredited. I canceled and moved on, more than a week later I checked my bank statement and it says "processing" $5.00. Why is it still proce...

• Can someone please help me. I tried to get the student discount and it rejected me even though my college is accredited.   I canceled and moved on, more than a week later I checked my bank sta...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot Reset Password (No Email)

I am posting under a friends account because I can't reset my password. I'm not recieving any emails from Spotify. This started with that security breach, but I marked it up as just heavy load and forgot about it. How can I regain control of my accou...

• Casual Listener
  • I am posting under a friends account because I can't reset my password. I'm not recieving any emails from Spotify. This started with that security breach, but I marked it up as just heavy load and fo...
  • JeremyDubz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! UK Student Discount and Paypal

Hi there, I've recently become a student again in the UK and have received an NUS card. I'd like to go from £9.99 premium down to £4.99 premium. I currently pay via Paypal, but when I go to change to the student discounted rate, I am only able to pay...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I've recently become a student again in the UK and have received an NUS card. I'd like to go from £9.99 premium down to £4.99 premium. I currently pay via Paypal, but when I go to ...
  • GG1801
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento

Estou com um problema pra debitar o valor no meu cartão e não acho a possibilidade de emissão do boleto. Não consigo falar com NINGUÉM do spotify pra tentar resolver. Quero pagar, mas tá impossível.

• Estou com um problema pra debitar o valor no meu cartão e não acho a possibilidade de emissão do boleto. Não consigo falar com NINGUÉM do spotify pra tentar resolver. Quero pagar, mas tá impossível.
  • RodrigoPalma
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Link Multiple Spotify Accounts

Red: I have a spotify free account that was trial with multiple playlists that I have worked on for two years. Now, I have a premium account with the same email address, with no playlists. How do I link these two accounts, a non-premium former trial ...

• ...epending on whether or not you have made them public or not!!   Bottom Line:   1.  follow spotify users is not working 2. spotify for ubuntu is not yet a store package for n...
  • d3booll
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Canceling Subcription

When I go to my subscription to cancel it, the option isn't even there for me. I am hooked through Starbucks premium, also. I'm trying to move my account to get unconnected w Facebook as well, I made a new account to do that with but I can't really d...

• Casual Listener
  • When I go to my subscription to cancel it, the option isn't even there for me. I am hooked through Starbucks premium, also. I'm trying to move my account to get unconnected w Facebook as well, I made...
  • XObabe
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account

I requested a premium account and received a torpedo in the cell saying it was charged the amount of 14.90, however I'm not having access to Spotify premium. Please, I'm waiting for solutions.

• I requested a premium account and received a torpedo in the cell saying it was charged the amount of 14.90, however I'm not having access to Spotify premium. Please, I'm waiting for solutions. &nbsp...
  • xxsuperdreamxx
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription refund

I just canceled my subscription today on 10/18 my premium was drafted from my bank on 10/17. How can I go about getting a refund from Spotify? I don't want to keep my subscription active for the month of October.

• I just canceled my subscription today on 10/18 my premium was drafted from my bank on 10/17. How can I go about getting a refund from Spotify? I don't want to keep my subscription active for the mont...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription does not appear

I have a subscription from my mobile phone service provider, but my Spotify shows the free version.

• I have a subscription from my mobile phone service provider, but my Spotify shows the free version.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Going to Student Account from Premium Account

I want to switch to the student discount, and I already have a premium account. I know you have to cancel your premium account, then sign up for the student discount. My concern is with my saved music. Will all of my playlists and saved music be dele...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to switch to the student discount, and I already have a premium account.  I know you have to cancel your premium account, then sign up for the student discount.  My concern is with m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED TO CONTACT SOMEONE - ANYONE at Spotify

Upgraded cannot access my account, family subscription does not work between different devices, want my money back, want to CONTACT SOMEONE!!!!!! can anyone help, please

• Upgraded cannot access my account, family subscription does not work between different devices, want my money back, want to CONTACT SOMEONE!!!!!! can anyone help, please
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

Joined the premium for family, and cant nobody log into the account. How do i go about getting them logged on? Cause its not worth it if im the only one using it.....

• Casual Listener
  • Joined the premium for family, and cant nobody log into the account. How do i go about getting them logged on? Cause its not worth it if im the only one using it.....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes