Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I have two accounts but only use one

So one of my friends mentioned that I had no public playlists which I found weird because I'd made them public... I had another friend check and it turns out I have two accounts. I know that this happened with a facebook change or something like, but...

• So one of my friends mentioned that I had no public playlists which I found weird because I'd made them public... I had another friend check and it turns out I have two accounts. I know that this h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

thought i unsubscribed but didn't- account not used for months

Hi,Sportify was charging me every month after I unsubscribed. I never check this card, as I never use it. I checked it and as I saw they were charging me I went to unsubsribe again (??)... how do I get a refund for all the months I didnt use spotify ...

• Hi, Sportify was charging me every month after I unsubscribed. I never check this card, as I never use it. I checked it and as I saw they were charging me I went to unsubsribe again (??)... how do I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling a payment and renewal of student discount

I don't check my email regularly so I wasn't aware that I needed to renew my student discount so it charged me full price. I am still a student and I would like my money back and put back on my student discount

• I don't check my email regularly so I wasn't aware that I needed to renew my student discount so it charged me full price. I am still a student and I would like my money back and put back on my stude...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount? Already Have Account

I have been using Spotify for over 2 years and I was wondering if I had to start a new account in order to get the discount or if there was a way to link it to my university email account so that way I can keep all of my playlists together.

• I have been using Spotify for over 2 years and I was wondering if I had to start a new account in order to get the discount or if there was a way to link it to my university email account so that way...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

do you need an email address for other Spotify Family members?

We have two young kids whom have been with us on Spotify for the last 5+ years. Problem is that they are only 7 & 9, but we would like them to have their own accts. We have been paying for the family plan since you've offered it, alas we cannot figur...

• We have two young kids whom have been with us on Spotify for the last 5+ years. Problem is that they are only 7 & 9, but we would like them to have their own accts.  We have been paying for...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MY ACCOUNT EXISTS IN SPOTIFY.COM BUT IS UNEXISTING IN THE APP

Solved i was using my email for singing in and I was supposed to use my username臘‍

• Solved      i was using my email for singing in and I was supposed to use my username🤦‍♂️
  • meatstrand89
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount charged as premium

Hey all,I have had a student discount for a year now and I got the message about renewing it. I renewed it right when I got the email, but still got charged for a full-priced premuium account. I just renewed it again but is there a way I can get a re...

• Hey all, I have had a student discount for a year now and I got the message about renewing it. I renewed it right when I got the email, but still got charged for a full-priced premuium account. I ju...
  • jasoncma
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different songs on different device

Is there any way me and my dad can share an account but have different music on each device so I don't see his music and he doesn't see mine

• Is there any way me and my dad can share an account but have different music on each device so I don't see his music and he doesn't see mine
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm an artist and I don't manage my Artists Spotify account

Hello!My question is: I already have 2 albums on Spotify, and I'm not sure who is managing my account (not my personal account, artist account). So I would like to know if there is a mail which I can send my case to? The thing I want is that I can be...

• Hello! My question is: I already have 2 albums on Spotify, and I'm not sure who is managing my account (not my personal account, artist account).   So I would like to know if there is a m...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to the webplayer using my facebook account

Hi, since yesterday i'm unable to login to the spotify webplayer and also the spotify mobile app. It sais that the password and username are incorrect, but i'm logging in with my facebook account.I already tried to type my facebook login data into th...

• Regular
  • Hi,   since yesterday i'm unable to login to the spotify webplayer and also the spotify mobile app. It sais that the password and username are incorrect, but i'm logging in with my facebook ac...
  • roborepka
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset my spotify account

So, I got this problem, I Have spotify premiun and most memberso of my family where using it adding their musicale preferences and so, now because of that I can´t use the explore tool because I always get to hear music from other people, music that i...

• So, I got this problem, I Have spotify premiun and most memberso of my family where using it adding their musicale preferences and so, now because of that I can´t use the explore tool because I alway...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

new account

Hello! My sister, who lives in Germany has the family plan and she invited me to join. Earlier I had used Spotify through my facebook but since I live in Estonia, I couldn't join her that way. She then needed to make a new account for me. I logged in...

• Visitor
  • ...ecause I can't log into that acc anymore, I can get the songs from the public playlists if I time my name in the search bar, so there's no problem with them. But is there a way I can reach to my old p...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How Could I Get A Refund

My bank account was lacking money to pay for next months spotify membership, and a message kept popping up. I didn't know how to cancel my membership at the time and when I deposited money at the bank my spotify account automatically payed for member...

• Casual Listener
  • My bank account was lacking money to pay for next months spotify membership, and a message kept popping up. I didn't know how to cancel my membership at the time and when I deposited money at the ban...
  • dennisxastro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Doubt about family premium

Hello, I have a doubt about the family package, I live on Blumenau, Brazil, and my sister live on Jaraguá do Sul, another place on Brazil.The question is, we can use the family package, even living on two diferent places (on the same country and same...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a doubt about the family package, I live on Blumenau, Brazil, and my sister live on Jaraguá do Sul, another place on Brazil. The question is, we can use the family package, even living...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me Upgrade to Spotify Premium

Hi all,It won't let me upgrade to premium on my phone or iPad. Under 'Subscription' it says 'Free' but there is not way of changing it. I've tried clicking on the adds and accessing premium features so it will prompt me to upgrade but it hasn't.I did...

• Hi all, It won't let me upgrade to premium on my phone or iPad. Under 'Subscription' it says 'Free' but there is not way of changing it. I've tried clicking on the adds and accessing premium featu...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I disconnect my account from Facebook without having to create a new account? If not, why not?

I did not create my account using Facebook and at no stage have I made a deliberate, conscious decision to opearate my Spotify account via Facebook (although it's possible that I have chosen an option for sharing my Spotify activity through Facebook ...

• Casual Listener
  • I did not create my account using Facebook and at no stage have I made a deliberate, conscious decision to opearate my Spotify account via Facebook (although it's possible that I have chosen an optio...
  • alesheaharris35
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Subscription

I am currently abroad but have just upgraded my account from free to premium. I am still unable to access Spotify through the app. I have tried changing the country I am in but that has not worked. I have also uninsulated and reinstalled the app. But...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently abroad but have just upgraded my account from free to premium. I am still unable to access Spotify through the app. I have tried changing the country I am in but that has not worked. I...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I pay for premium with iTunes gift cards

I would like to know how to pay for Spotify premium with iTunes gift cards. I have been paying that way for a year now and I looked every where on how to solve it and it's not working any more.Please tell me soon!

• I would like to know how to pay for Spotify premium with iTunes gift cards. I have been paying that way for a year now and I looked every where on how to solve it and it's not working any more. Plea...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Remove device

Seperated months ago and need to remove her from being able to access my spoitify account. - removed all the devices besides my laptop and iphone in the settings....she still can use my account. - changed password...still able to listen to my account...

• Seperated months ago and need to remove her from being able to access my spoitify account.   - removed all the devices besides my laptop and iphone in the settings....she still can use my acco...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My 9.99 subscription gone.

For some reason my spotify is saying get premium which I've had for almost 2 years. However I tried to do the 9.99 per month again and it's not giving me the option. Only option I get is Family, Student and 119.99 for a year. I don't want that I just...

• For some reason my spotify is saying get premium which I've had for almost 2 years. However I tried to do the 9.99 per month again and it's not giving me the option. Only option I get is Family, Stud...
  • ethanstimson
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes