Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 957 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 957 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I am a premium member and i cant change my country

Hello, I am having 2 issues related to the same problem... I have the premium family memerbeship, i originally subscribe from Dominican Republic and now i moved to Honduras. I am still using my Dominican Republic credict card as payment method, now I...

• Hello,   I am having 2 issues related to the same problem... I have the premium family memerbeship, i originally subscribe from Dominican Republic and now i moved to Honduras. I am still ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my Account, I cant block or get rid of them

So what am I supposed to do? I have logged in with facebook for a long time, and the mail I used is prolly hacked since I havent used it for several years. So how can I get back control of my account?

• Casual Listener
  • So what am I supposed to do? I have logged in with facebook for a long time, and the mail I used is prolly hacked since I havent used it for several years. So how can I get back control of my account?
  • sztrzask
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 0,99€

Hey community,last month I saw this offer 3 months Spotify premium for 0,99€.So I clicked on that offer and paid 10€ for premium, but now my premium ran out.Please help Thank you!

• Hey community, last month I saw this offer 3 months Spotify premium for 0,99€. So I clicked on that offer and paid 10€ for premium, but now my premium ran out. Please help 😞 Thank you!   ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account abroad

Hello,i want to start a family account subscription, but my relatives live everywhere across the globe.. traveling both a lot. The starting point is Italy, means i will register from an Italian IP address with an Italian credit card, and i will keep ...

• Hello, i want to start a family account subscription, but my relatives live everywhere across the globe.. traveling both a lot.   The starting point is Italy, means i will register from an It...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can only choose between two countries in my account

Hi all, when trying to change the country in my account I can only pick between Switzerand and The Netherlands? How can I pick from a full list of countries? Many ThanksGio

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, when trying to change the country in my account I can only pick between Switzerand and The Netherlands? How can I pick from a full list of countries?  Many Thanks Gio
  • GioBi1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed (payment)

I have unsubscribed before the start of another month of subscription but they have still deducted my debit card. How will I take back my money?

• Casual Listener
  • I have unsubscribed before the start of another month of subscription but they have still deducted my debit card. How will I take back my money?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I want my username, not my facebook name! how?

I opened a second spotify account ( a free, my other is premium ) because I want to been seen on spotify as my artistname. I connected it to my facebook so that I can have a profilepicture. However, my username is now changed to my facebookname which...

• Casual Listener
  • I opened a second spotify account ( a free, my other is premium ) because I want to been seen on spotify as my artistname. I connected it to my facebook so that I can have a profilepicture. However, ...
  • Ditzi_D
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Cant log in it says my email already exist but at the same time they say it doesnt.

Trying to make a profile so i can join my familys family account. Apparently i have a facebook account but its the wrong email. When im trying to change to my email i have now its says its already being used. When im trying to log in on the email i h...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to make a profile so i can join my familys family account. Apparently i have a facebook account but its the wrong email. When im trying to change to my email i have now its says its already be...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Down

I have been trying to log on all day and I cannot. I tried to create a new account and I cannot. I try to go to spotify support to email them and it tells me the domain server cannot be found. HELP.

• I have been trying to log on all day and I cannot. I tried to create a new account and I cannot. I try to go to spotify support to email them and it tells me the domain server cannot be found. HELP.&...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with Crossed Accounts

I logged in to my Spotify account years ago on my friend's computer via Facebook and ever since then when I'm logged in to my account it shows my Facebook account photo, but my friend's Facebook name. If I go to account settings on Spotify, it also s...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged in to my Spotify account years ago on my friend's computer via Facebook and ever since then when I'm logged in to my account it shows my Facebook account photo, but my friend's Facebook name...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't link existing Spotify account with Free Rogers Spotify Subscription

I have confirmed that everything is in order on Roger's end. However, the problem persists that when I attempt to complete the acitivation by logging into my Spotify account via my MyRogers account, the webpage get frozen and doesn't do anything and ...

• I have confirmed that everything is in order on Roger's end. However, the problem persists that when I attempt to complete the acitivation by logging into my Spotify account via my MyRogers account, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

version premium

I'm trying to get the premium version for just the validity of the promotion has been charged twice R $ 10.00 and does not update the version. Already deleted the program and downloaded it again but it does not update . As phaco and as I shall have t...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to get the premium version for just the validity of the promotion has been charged twice R $ 10.00 and does not update the version. Already deleted the program and downloaded it again but ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium member and can't log in!

I am paying customer and Spotify kicked me out of both my app and computer randomly and is saying my password is incorrect when I try to get back on. I would just reset it but I do not have the right email linked to my account. I need this fixed! I h...

• Visitor
  • I am paying customer and Spotify kicked me out of both my app and computer randomly and is saying my password is incorrect when I try to get back on. I would just reset it but I do not have the right...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't pay because it says that my card is from a non-suported country

Hello, I am having a problem when paying with my AMEX credit card. It says that my country is not supported (I'm from Peru and it is a supported country). The card is also from Peru, so I really don't have a clue why this is happening. If someone has...

• Hello, I am having a problem when paying with my AMEX credit card. It says that my country is not supported (I'm from Peru and it is a supported country). The card is also from Peru, so I really don'...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I broke my phone but kept paying for Spotify and didn't use it for months can I get reimbursed and reactivate my account and get my downloaded music on my new phone?

• I broke my phone but kept paying for Spotify and didn't use it for months can I get reimbursed and reactivate my account and get my downloaded music on my new phone?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login error

i get a message saying i have a wrong username/password after pressing "ok" on "you have alreaddy autorized spotify". This only happens on the app, i have tryed in my phone tablet and computer and in all got the same error, in the website though, it ...

• Casual Listener
  • i get a message saying i have a wrong username/password after pressing "ok" on "you have alreaddy autorized spotify". This only happens on the app, i have tryed in my phone tablet and computer and in...
  • Ad84238
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Messed up email but still got charged

So today i signed up for a student acccount with spotify. My card got charged but i entered an email that does not correlate to my (alschafer1) account. I have no way to cancel the payments because the email I used is not connected to any spotify acc...

• So today i signed up for a student acccount with spotify. My card got charged but i entered an email that does not correlate to my (alschafer1) account. I have no way to cancel the payments because t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

getting charged for an account i didn't know i had??

alright folks currently i use a spotify premium account that's linked to my facebook and gets charged to my debit card. i feel like one month i charged the payment settings for it to be charged to my credit card, but i'm not 100% on this. aNYWAYS i'm...

• alright folks   currently i use a spotify premium account that's linked to my facebook and gets charged to my debit card. i feel like one month i charged the payment settings for it to be char...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

refunding my money

I cancelled my subscription before the due date and I was still charged for it can I please get my money back

• I cancelled my subscription before the due date and I was still charged for it can I please get my money back
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I just bought premium with some money on my Apple ID, it took the money off of my apple gift card but I still don't have premium. how can this be fixed?

• I just bought premium with some money on my Apple ID, it took the money off of my apple gift card but I still don't have premium. how can this be fixed?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes