Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Doble charge to credid card

Hello managers, I subscribed to premium and a notice said the paid wasnt aproved, so i try again and didnt work, but i get two charges on my credid card, and premium stil not working so i dont want more the premium, how can i get a refound ?

• Hello managers, I subscribed to premium and a notice said the paid wasnt aproved, so i try again and didnt work, but i get two charges on my credid card, and premium stil not working so i dont want m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member - wrong country???

I upgraded to a family plan and have been trying to add my girlfriend and it keeps on telling her she is in the wrong country. Where, prey tell, is Spotify pulling this information so we can edit it? We do live in the same household.

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to a family plan and have been trying to add my girlfriend and it keeps on telling her she is in the wrong country. Where, prey tell, is Spotify pulling this information so we can edit it?...
  • Eclipse1024
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please make it easier to consolidate family members into the Family Plan

I have a Spotify premium membership, and use it on three different units. PAD, phone and PC. If I join a family account, will I still be able to use it on all three units. maria

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify premium membership, and use it on three different units. PAD, phone and PC.   If I join a family account, will I still be able to use it on all three units.   maria
  • grehal13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ayuda urgente

Email hola .. actualizar mi suscripccion una tienda de aplicaciones spotify Mediante, renove mi suspriccion de 1 mes, Pero en la aplicacion de spotify sin prima obtengo, neesito ayuda porfavor, no se que Hacer y esque los antes en La Misma aplicación...

• Email hola .. actualizar mi suscripccion una tienda de aplicaciones spotify Mediante, renove mi suspriccion de 1 mes, Pero en la aplicacion de spotify sin prima obtengo, neesito ayuda porfavor, no se...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login in my GF account

Hi there, im having a problem logging into my girlfriends spotify. We share one account because it has premium on her iphone plan, however recently when i try logging into her account on my windows 10, it seems to be saying incorrect username or pass...

• Hi there, im having a problem logging into my girlfriends spotify. We share one account because it has premium on her iphone plan, however recently when i try logging into her account on my windows 1...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ummmm... KINDA ILLEGAL, YA THINK??

I was going to cancel Spotily Premium because I'm unemployed. And my bank notified me that they were issuing me a new debit card because my info may have been compromised at an area retailer, so... I didn't change my payment info in my Spotify accoun...

• I was going to cancel Spotily Premium because I'm unemployed. And my bank notified me that they were issuing me a new debit card because my info may have been compromised at an area retailer, so... I...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Bought card subscription in france, but Im back in America

I bought a card in france hoping to subscribe to spotify while I was abroad. Unfortunately my hotels wifi sucked and I couldn't even link to spotify the entire time I was there. Now I'm back in America with a card that won't redeem because I'm in the...

• I bought a card in france hoping to subscribe to spotify while I was abroad. Unfortunately my hotels wifi sucked and I couldn't even link to spotify the entire time I was there. Now I'm back in Ameri...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I' am currently using the free subscription plan but getting charged the monthly premium I would like to get a number to call customer service to get my money back

• I' am currently using the free subscription plan but getting charged the monthly premium I would like to get a number to call customer service to get my money back
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

I have sent a link to my daughter who has created a new profile. Now I can´t find her to share my playlists. Why? We are Facebook friends, but still her name doesn´t come up when I look for her.

• I have sent a link to my daughter who has created  a new profile. Now I can´t find her to share my playlists. Why? We are Facebook friends, but still her name doesn´t come up when I look for her.
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account been hacked

Hi! Someone hacked my account and changed the e-mail adress and password and now I can't access it anymore. Need help to get control over my account again. Can someone from Spotify please get back to me! /Camillacamillajacobson@live.se

• Hi!  Someone hacked my account and changed the e-mail adress and password and now I can't access it anymore. Need help to get control over my account again. Can someone from Spotify please get ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription deal

I was sent the 3 months for $0.99 deal in an email that I shared with a friend. We both signed in to take advantage of the deal, but apparently he was a split second faster than me, because now it won't let me sign up for the deal. It keeps saying I'...

• I was sent the 3 months for $0.99 deal in an email that I shared with a friend. We both signed in to take advantage of the deal, but apparently he was a split second faster than me, because now it wo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ya pague con banca en linea y no me cambia a premium

Estoy muy molesto por que realize mi pago y no me cambia a premium y no hay ningún numero donde me puedan hacer la aclaracion tengo el screen donde se puede ver que el pago fue echo

• Estoy muy molesto por que realize mi pago y no me cambia a premium y no hay ningún numero donde me puedan hacer la aclaracion tengo el screen donde se puede ver que el pago fue echo
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I subscribed to Premium with special action, but my account doesn't confirm that

Hi,In the Netherlands, there is an action to have Premium for 3 months for just 0.99 cents. I have just subscribed to that, but my account says it will take 9,99 next month.How can I get in touch to fix this?Thanks, Peter.

• Hi, In the Netherlands, there is an action to have Premium for 3 months for just 0.99 cents. I have just subscribed to that, but my account says it will take 9,99 next month. How can I get in touch...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in

Hi! When trying to log in I get the message account already created. However I'm NOT trying to create a new account but simply to log in!

• Visitor
  • Hi! When trying to log in I get the message account already created. However I'm NOT trying to create a new account but simply to log in!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account username problem

Hi, someone create a new account with my email on spotify and then they use one username that i don't like, so i want to delete my account to create another one or change my username.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, someone create a new account with my email on spotify and then they use one username that i don't like, so i want to delete my account to create another one or change my username.
  • 174vity
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Update payment failure

My debit card expired so I need to update my payment details, I've tried several different cards and none work, the details are correct there is just a message every time saying it has been unsuccessful.

• Casual Listener
  •   My debit card expired so I need to update my payment details, I've tried several different cards and none work, the details are correct there is just a message every time saying it has been u...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Hello, I'm a student of USA community college, but I'm getting charged 12.99 for the premium app instead of 4.99 which is the fare for students. How can I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm a student of USA community college, but I'm getting charged 12.99 for the premium app instead of 4.99 which is the fare for students. How can I fix this?
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me han robado. Me cobró 3 veces que hago.

Me cobraron el plan familiar y el normal 3 veces que puedo hacer porque aparte ni tengo el familiar solo el cobro.

• Me cobraron el plan familiar y el normal 3 veces que puedo hacer porque aparte ni tengo el familiar solo el cobro.
  • Carlos
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes