Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Problem with subscribing to Premium

Hi,this is my problem: I want to subscribe to the Premium offer for 99 cents/3 months. On the payment screen PayPal is preselected. When I click the credit card button a loading signs appears but the payment method won't change to credit card. I trie...

• Hi, this is my problem: I want to subscribe to the Premium offer for 99 cents/3 months. On the payment screen PayPal is preselected. When I click the credit card button a loading signs app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan in Canada

I have been with Spotify for good a year now. My request for a genre soundtracks has gone nowhere and now I am trying to get at least the family plan so my daughter can listen to her favorite music. I have been waiting, checking and checking. But not...

• Regular
  • I have been with Spotify for good a year now. My request for a genre soundtracks has gone nowhere and now I am trying to get at least the family plan so my daughter can listen to her favorite mu...
  • ute01
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

country issue family plan

Hi, I just updated my premium account to a family premium account, the thing is the main account was made in France and is still in use by my brother so thats family, I'm pretty sure ... I live in China and will stay there for years, how to solve tha...

• Hi,   I just updated my premium account to a family premium account, the thing is the main account was made in France and is still in use by my brother so thats family, I'm pretty sure ... I l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi ich hab eine frage!

Ich möchte mir das premium kaufen aber dann muss ich ja 9.99 euro bezahlen aber kann man nicht nur die 0.99 euro bezahlen ?? Danke

• Ich möchte mir das premium kaufen aber dann muss ich ja 9.99 euro bezahlen aber kann man nicht nur die 0.99 euro bezahlen ??     Danke 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Account

I really want to permanently delete my Spotify account, please delete it, and just incase it's of any concern I'm using my facebook account.

• Visitor
  • I really want to permanently delete my Spotify account, please delete it, and just incase it's of any concern I'm using my facebook account.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on a second cell phone . need cost and procedure.

Need cost and procedure to add spotify to a second cell,  iphone. Karen 

• Need cost and procedure to add spotify to a second cell,  iphone. Karen 
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP

My dad made me a spotify premium account but after I got my new phonehe forgot the password and which email he used to register, I know the username because I chose it. I need to cancel my subscription before 9th of June please help

• Visitor
  • My dad made me a spotify premium account but after I got my new phonehe forgot the password and which email he used to register, I know the username because I chose it. I need to cancel my subscripti...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I tried to sign up for premium .....after typing in the credit card information they would not let me sign up. I tried two times after that and failed to get premium. Spotify still proceeded to charge my card three times. I need to cancel this. I'm e...

• I tried to sign up for premium .....after typing in the credit card information they would not let me sign up. I tried two times after that and failed to get premium. Spotify still proceeded to charg...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charge

I was charged on my bank account but did not purchase anything. How do I get my money back?

• I was charged on my bank account but did not purchase anything. How do I get my money back? 
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

What The this is Stupid I'm about to say F@#! This and switch....Why can't my family members click on it????????? BSUgh. SMHSPOTIFY YOU SLACKIN

• What The this is Stupid I'm about to say F@#! This and switch.... Why can't my family members click on it????????? BS Ugh. SMH SPOTIFY YOU SLACKIN
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hijacked

Over the past couple months my account (I think my facebook) was hijacked and my Spotify was used extensively by unknowns. That being said, my recommended and recently listened have officially ruined my listening experience because of this. Is there ...

• Visitor
  • Over the past couple months my account (I think my facebook) was hijacked and my Spotify was used extensively by unknowns. That being said, my recommended and recently listened have officially ruined...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought spotify premium and it wont activate

I just payed for spotify premium and havent activated yet. And after paying that 1€ message wrote that i have bought premium. So can u fix this or give my 1€ back?

• Casual Listener
  • I just payed for spotify premium and havent activated yet. And after paying that 1€ message wrote that i have bought premium. So can u fix this or give my 1€ back?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My email address was maliciously changed!

I created a new account to post to this forum.This morning at 4:58 AM, I recieved an email that my account email was changed. I did not make this change and I can no longer access my account! I am just hoping I can get a hold of an employee to help m...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a new account to post to this forum. This morning at 4:58 AM, I recieved an email that my account email was changed.  I did not make this change and I can no longer access my account...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issues

I cannot login to my Spotify account on my mobile device or online. Whenever I try to login it tells me my password and username are incorrect. I had gotten on Spotify with the same user and password to buy premium before this but the app logged me o...

• I cannot login to my Spotify account on my mobile device or online. Whenever I try to login it tells me my password and username are incorrect. I had gotten on Spotify with the same user and password...
  • erlandmowinckel
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times

A few days ago, I was getting the 0.99 for 3 months subscription for myself and a friend. I was charged 1.12 for her, and that is correct. However, when it came to my turn, I got charged 9.99 for one month, as well as 1.12. I did not get the receipt ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago, I was getting the 0.99 for 3 months subscription for myself and a friend. I was charged 1.12 for her, and that is correct. However, when it came to my turn, I got charged 9.99 for one...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how can i know if my account is already deleted?

I already contact spotify last june 5 to close my account permanently because i wanted to make a new account from the same email but i can still open my old account. i cant make a new account because my old account still exist. how can i know if my a...

• Visitor
  • I already contact spotify last june 5 to close my account permanently because i wanted to make a new account from the same email but i can still open my old account. i cant make a new account because...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing

I recently reset my password however when I now log in to my account it does not recognize that I have already signed up for the free trial. Therefore it does not give me an option to unsubscribe. I would like to unsubscribe so can anyone please advi...

• I recently reset my password however when I now log in to my account it does not recognize that I have already signed up for the free trial. Therefore it does not give me an option to unsubscribe. I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Spotify Premium Subscription help

Hi There, I have already pay twice my account to change for premium but I am still free, someone could you help me, and explain for how can I ask for a refund, because I paid twice the same amount. kind regards, andre_265

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There, I have already pay twice my account to change for premium but I am still free, someone could you help me, and explain for how can I ask for a refund, because I paid twice the same amount. k...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mystery Payment

Hello, I have two separate payments coming from my account (one from Paypal one from my bank account) but I don't know which account the latter payment is attached to. Is there any way to find out without cancelling the payment and just finding out i...

• Hello,   I have two separate payments coming from my account (one from Paypal one from my bank account) but I don't know which account the latter payment is attached to. Is there any way to fi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas na Assinatura Premiun

Bom dia, efetuei o pagamento para assinatura premiun já tem dois dias e até agora não consigo utilizar.Já efetuei todos os procedimentos de entrar novamente, reinstalar o APP e até agora nada.

• Casual Listener
  • Bom dia, efetuei o pagamento para assinatura premiun já tem dois dias e até agora não consigo utilizar. Já efetuei todos os procedimentos de entrar novamente, reinstalar o APP e até agora nada.
  • jardel84
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes