Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Loging in

Hi there, I used to login to spotify via facebook, however, I deleted facebook and now cannot log in. I tried to use the password/retrieval and I get a mesage saying your account is setup through facebook, I also tried to create an account with my em...

• Hi there,   I used to login to spotify via facebook, however, I deleted facebook and now cannot log in. I tried to use the password/retrieval and I get a mesage saying your account is setup th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not free

My subscription does not expire until November 2017. However my account shos I'm on the free version instead. How do I fix it after I have already logged out and logged back in.

• My subscription does not expire until November 2017. However my account shos I'm on the free version instead. How do I fix it after I have already logged out and logged back in.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium the made 4 charges and didnt work

Today i tried to upgraded, spotify charges me 4 times and said they didnt but they arrived 4sms about each charge

• Today i tried to upgraded, spotify charges me 4 times and said they didnt but they arrived 4sms about each charge
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember the password.. can't reset password because email no longer exists.. HELP!

Hey! I ordered Spotify Premium to a wrong Spotify - account! I have two different accounts, because I can't remember password from the first account and I can't reset the password, because I don't have access to accounts email any more. I ordered Pre...

• Hey!   I ordered Spotify Premium to a wrong Spotify - account! 😕 I  have two different accounts, because I can't remember password from the first account and I can't reset the password, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

$0.99 for the 3 months

I was recently charged $9.99 when I attempted to to try the trial for $0.99 for three months. Is there a way I can get my money back? Who do I contact to do this?

• I was recently charged $9.99 when I attempted to to try the trial for $0.99 for three months. Is there a way I can get my money back? Who do I contact to do this?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

country on account not changing

I'm having issues with the country listed in my spotify account. I am subscribed to premium and the payment method has a billing address in the USA, but for some reason, although I have put in the payment details numerous times, the country in my pro...

• I'm having issues with the country listed in my spotify account. I am subscribed to premium and the payment method has a billing address in the USA, but for some reason, although I have put in the pa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not cancel my subscription because it says my status is free

Even though my Spotify tells me my subscription status is "free", I was still charged for the last 3 months. Ironically because it says I am free, so I can not cancle this subscription that I have been unknowingly paying for either. What kind of game...

•   Even though my Spotify tells me my subscription status is "free", I was still charged for the last 3 months. Ironically because it says I am free, so I can not cancle this subscription that I...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling subscription

I have a bit of a dilemma. When i use the app, its logged in with my Facebook account. When i came to the spotify site, my Facebook account was not registered. Once i registered it, it doesn't recognize i already have Premium through the app (purchas...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a bit of a dilemma. When i use the app, its logged in with my Facebook account. When i came to the spotify site, my Facebook account was not registered. Once i registered it, it doesn't recogn...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to premium still on free!

Hi I just upgraded to premium yet still showing free account. Tried everything suggested!!! Uninstalled, changed password etc etc

• Visitor
  • Hi I just upgraded to premium yet still showing free account. Tried everything suggested!!! Uninstalled, changed password etc etc
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Try Premium for 3 month - 0,99€ does not work

Hello,I have never tried premium and now there is this offer (3 month premium for only 0,99€), so i wanna give it a try.When i click on the "get premium"-button a browser window opens and under the displayed payment-methods (right on the top)the load...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have never tried premium and now there is this offer (3 month premium for only 0,99€), so i wanna give it a try. When i click on the "get premium"-button a browser window opens and und...
  • watzi3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

help me

my spotify keeps saying Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify keeps saying  Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.
  • kerwin123kp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium now for one year and can't cancel

I signed up over a year ago have never received premium and have done everything they say but I am still being charged every month. How can I stop this? I'm am ready to sue spotify

• I signed up over a year ago have never received premium and have done everything they say but I am still being charged every month. How can I stop this? I'm am ready to sue spotify
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled in December, Still Being Charged

I cancelled my premium subscription back in December 2015 after my 3 month subscription had ended and I was charged for another month. I'm not overly upset with that charge because it was my fault I hadn't gone in to change the automatic renewal stat...

• I cancelled my premium subscription back in December 2015 after my 3 month subscription had ended and I was charged for another month.  I'm not overly upset with that charge because it was my fa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to delete account

How can I delete my Spotify account?Thanks

• Visitor
  • How can I delete my Spotify account? Thanks
  • Raphaelberaldo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reset password

Hello , I can't reset my password because I have given a worng E-Mail address on my Registration.Now I want to change my Mail and I contacted the Support by E-Mail but there is no respond after 4 days .... I don't know what to do because I can't logi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ,   I can't reset my password because I have given a worng E-Mail address on my Registration. Now I want to change my Mail and I contacted the Support by E-Mail but there is no respond ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i cant use my Virtual card

Hi i am from Turkey. I want to purchase premium but i cant use my virtual card. Please help me.

• Visitor
  • Hi i am from Turkey. I want to purchase premium but i cant use my virtual card. Please help me.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium not working on iphone

Hi I have had to restore my iPhone and now when I try to log back in to Spotify it's not recognising that I have a premium account. I have tried logging in and out, both my username and email address and deleting the app altogether and restoring. Ple...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have had to restore my iPhone and now when I try to log back in to Spotify it's not recognising that I have a premium account. I have tried logging in and out, both my username and email address...
  • Jordtenbulte
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

German Help pls

Hey i need German Support, My Facebook Account is locked and no Therefore Spotify because of this Accoint is so connected.

• Hey i need German Support, My Facebook Account is locked and no Therefore Spotify because of this Accoint is so connected.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Susbect my Account has been hacked

All started yesterday when I was using Spotify and it poped up saying listening on ps3-111 I just clicked continue listening on my phone and did not think twice about it then aboult an hour later I had an email come through saying my email address ha...

• Visitor
  • All started yesterday when I was using Spotify and it poped up saying listening on ps3-111 I just clicked continue listening on my phone and did not think twice about it then aboult an hour later I h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal failed

Hello,today i saw the offer "3Month for 0,99,-" made a try directly.But when i had to make a hook at the box that they can book money after the 3 month, i continued.But at the moment the Money had to go to Spotify the App sends me to the Box from the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, today i saw the offer "3Month for 0,99,-"  made a try directly. But when i had to make a hook at the box that they can book money after the 3 month, i continued. But at the moment the ...
  • juliuss334
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes