Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 935 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Help with Gift card

I bought a gift card for a friend from the website. My region account is Spain.my friend is living in Spain but her facebook is from Mexico. She tried to redeem the card creating a new acount with her facebook accont. The code seems to be no good and...

• I bought a gift card for a friend from the website. My region account is Spain. my friend is living in Spain but her facebook is from Mexico. She tried to redeem the card creating a new acount with ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium with friends

Can I share the family premium account with friends? So 6 people together for 14,99€?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I share the family premium account with friends? So 6 people together for 14,99€?
  • mgian21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trouble adding member to Spotify Family

Hi! I've just upgraded to Spotify Family, from the previous Spotify Premium. I've chosen to invite my family members by sending them the link, but when it was clicked, he was prompted that our accounts had to be in the same country, which it already ...

• Hi!   I've just upgraded to Spotify Family, from the previous Spotify Premium.   I've chosen to invite my family members by sending them the link, but when it was clicked, he was prompt...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leave Family plan

I need to leave my family plan, but can't speak with the admin, is there a way to leave the plan without the master account?

• I need to leave my family plan, but can't speak with the admin, is there a way to leave the plan without the master account?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I tried to upgrade to a student premium account and they charged me!

I tried to make a student account and not only couldn't they find my school but they charged me and I'm still a free member! I want my money back!

• I tried to make a student account and not only couldn't they find my school but they charged me and I'm still a free member! I want my money back!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

I want to delete my account!

• I want to delete my account!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi i want to delete my account. I tried the contact formular but all i got was an email that my request has been sent but until now ive received nothing. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i want to delete my account. I tried the contact formular but all i got was an email that my request has been sent but until now ive received nothing. Please help!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Code 403 - Account Disabled / No Answer from Spotify Support

Hey, firstly, my english isn't that good so I apologise for any mistake. Well, it's been a month, to be exact (Apr 21) since I bought the 12 months premium service, and in May 26 (3 days ago). I opened Spotify and it was logged off, then I tried to l...

• Regular
  • Hey, firstly, my english isn't that good so I apologise for any mistake. Well, it's been a month, to be exact (Apr 21) since I bought the 12 months premium service, and in May 26 (3 days ago). I open...
  • leworc
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium but underaged

Im turning 17 next week and i really need spotify premium for my birthday. The problem is that spotify wont let me upgrade because im underaged. What opportunities do i have to get premium anyways

• Im turning 17 next week and i really need spotify premium for my birthday. The problem is that spotify wont let me upgrade because im underaged. What opportunities do i have to get premium anyways
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question regarding Spotify Web API

Hello, I can't find the right place to ask a question about Spotifys Web API. I am an Echo Nest user and need to find out hwere the best placeis to ask questions about the developers Web API. There seems to not be a place here for this and I wondered...

• Hello,   I can't find the right place to ask a question about Spotifys Web API. I am an Echo Nest user and need to find out hwere the best placeis to ask questions about the developers Web API...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan in different countries

So one of my family members is going to move in a different country and I was wondering if we could still use the family offer. They already have an account created in my country so it shouldn't be a problem right?

• Casual Listener
  • So one of my family members is going to move in a different country and I was wondering if we could still use the family offer. They already have an account created in my country so it shouldn't be a...
  • faabmcg
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems

Hi all, In the past I made a FB-profile wat my mail (xxxx_xxxx@live.nl) I used this mail to connect to my Spotify.I deleted this a accound last year, but made a new Spotify and FB profile with my new mail (xxx_xxx@ziggo.nl) Because I wanted to go bac...

•  Hi all,   In the past I made a FB-profile wat my mail (xxxx_xxxx@live.nl) I used this mail to connect to my Spotify. I deleted this a accound last year, but made a new Spotify and FB pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad log in problem

Hi,I just want to ask for a little assistance on how to deal with "You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days". My case is that I am a student in the Philippines for 4 years and I kinda am still a student for another year. I had subscribed a premium...

• Hi, I just want to ask for a little assistance on how to deal with "You can only use spotify abroad for 14 days". My case is that I am a student in the Philippines for 4 years and I kinda am still...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cambiamento data rinnovo abbonamento

Salve a tutti sono passato da pochi giorni alla versione Spotify Family e la data di rinnovo della mia subscription si è anticipata di due giorni.. come mai? (doveva rinnovarsi il 01/06 ora mi da 30/05)

• Salve a tutti sono passato da pochi giorni alla versione Spotify Family e la data di rinnovo della mia subscription si è anticipata di due giorni.. come mai? (doveva rinnovarsi il 01/06 ora mi da 30/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 22 bucks!!

I was charged $19.99 this month. can someone please tell me why?! This is even higher than any price I've seen. I am on the family plan, but that's only supposed to be $14.99/month! I am a long-time subscriber, but I will cancel if it's so much! Plea...

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged $19.99 this month. can someone please tell me why?! This is even higher than any price I've seen. I am on the family plan, but that's only supposed to be $14.99/month! I am a long-time ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel

Need to cancel my Spotify cystic again 12.99 came out of my account and I'm still not able to use my Spotify cus there are still ad

• Need to cancel my Spotify cystic again 12.99 came out of my account and I'm still not able to use my Spotify cus there are still ad
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 moth Premium for 9 MXN

I had an advertisement of spotigy being 9 MXN per 3 month premium and there was 2 charges to my credit card and still no premium. What is wrong?

• I had an advertisement of spotigy being 9 MXN per 3 month premium and there was 2 charges to my credit card and still no premium. What is wrong?
  • selinamh
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

Hi everyone,I just wanted to permanently delete my account. Anyone could help me? I have already tried with the contact form but the solutions I've found are two or three years old and no more working. Thanks for your attention

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone, I just wanted to permanently delete my account. Anyone could help me? I have already tried with the contact form but the solutions I've found are two or three years old and no more work...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Family price changes after logging in and out?

Hello, I was thinking of suscribing to spotify premium family, and I looked up the price (while logged off) and it showed me 10.99 EUR/month. Sure was interested, clicked "Get Started" and logged in.Price magically rose to 14.99 Eur/month. Strange, l...

• Hello, I was thinking of suscribing to spotify premium family, and I looked up the price (while logged off) and it showed me 10.99 EUR/month.   Sure was interested, clicked "Get Started" and l...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family query

I have just upgraded to the premium family and my daughter has linked to my account, how does she now access her own premium section and her own playlists etc...? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I have just upgraded to the premium family and my daughter has linked to my account, how does she now access her own premium section and her own playlists etc...?   Thanks
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes