Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged for this month and cancel minutes after

heyI was on premium, sInce I am going abroad I canceled my subscription 10 minutes after being charged for this month.I want a refund for this month

• hey I was on premium, sInce I am going abroad I canceled my subscription 10 minutes after being charged for this month. I want a refund for this month
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP--2 accounts / facebook linking problems

I have 2 spotify accounts. One linked to my facebook, and one that's connected to a different email address than that which my facebook is connected to. I would like to delete the account connected to my facebook & connect my facebook to the OTHER ac...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 spotify accounts.  One linked to my facebook, and one that's connected to a different email address than that which my facebook is connected to.   I would like to delete the acco...
  • lukebotham1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

help

Hello dear. Since 2 days me spotify doenst work anymore. the password is changed, and i cannot request a new password. can any admins send me a email to reset me password? thanks nick

• Hello dear.   Since 2 days me spotify doenst work anymore. the password is changed, and i cannot request a new password. can any admins send me a email to reset me password? <moderator ed...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

Hello, I've been subscribed to Spotify Premium for about 3 year now but then suddenly a few hours ago my Spotify Premium has stopped working. I have tried logging out and back in and re-installing the app but my subscription status still shows "Free"...

• Hello, I've been subscribed to Spotify Premium for about 3 year now but then suddenly a few hours ago my Spotify Premium has stopped working. I have tried logging out and back in and re-installing th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

Hi I have a primium account with rogers for 24 months and its free and I am still being charged for basic account, which i cant seems to be able to cancel

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a primium account with rogers for 24 months and its free and I am still being charged for basic account, which i cant seems to be able to cancel
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium account

If I already have a premium subscription and sign up for a student one will I lose my playlists?

• If I already have a premium subscription and sign up for a student one will I lose my playlists?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reclaim payment

I just signed up for premium Spotify but I only wanted to pay for a month by month and was charged for a year plz some one tell me how to fix this or a contact number that works for Spotify

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for premium Spotify but I only wanted to pay for a month by month and was charged for a year plz some one tell me how to fix this or a contact number that works for Spotify
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged after activating 30 days free premium

I used my credit card and any money was taken from my account but after 5 days I was charged like for whole month. In my profile i have information that next charge gonna be taken 04.06.2016 so its basicly like I didint get my free premium month. Can...

• I used my credit card and any money was taken from my account but after 5 days I was charged like for whole month. In my profile i have information that next charge gonna be taken 04.06.2016 so ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling subscription

Hi, I`m moving to Vodafone mobile provider in coming days, who offers Spotify Premium within their price plan. I`ve already found the information I need to cancel my subscription and move to Spotify Free before using Vodafone`s service, but would tha...

• Hi,   I`m moving to Vodafone mobile provider in coming days, who offers Spotify Premium within their price plan. I`ve already found the information I need to cancel my subscription and move to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove members from Spotify Family???

Hi, I need help.How do I remove members from Spotify Family??Hope for a quick and easy solution.

• Regular
  • Hi, I need help. How do I remove members from Spotify Family?? Hope for a quick and easy solution.  
  • Johnny
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wont let me upgrade my account

I am trying to upgrade my account from my laptop but it doesnt seem to ever load. The spot to enter in the credit card info just sits there and thinks and never actually allows me to enter in my informaiton. I would like to upgrade but it doesnt want...

• I am trying to upgrade my account from my laptop but it doesnt seem to ever load. The spot to enter in the credit card info just sits there and thinks and never actually allows me to enter in my info...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PC App can't log in

Hi!So, yeah.Can't log in into PC app, saying I have wrong password or login, but both are in fact correct and working on spotify.com and on Android App. Tried to Open/CloseTried to reinstallEven tried to log in via fb account (which is different from...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! So, yeah. Can't log in into PC app, saying I have wrong password or login, but both are in fact correct and working on spotify.com and on Android App.    Tried to Open/Close Tr...
  • Miko1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Delete my account

Please, delete my account. I'm leaving because of personal reasons and I hope you understand. Thanks.

• Visitor
  • Please, delete my account. I'm leaving because of personal reasons and I hope you understand. Thanks.
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Spotify Accounts

Dear Spotify TeamI kinda have two Spotify accounts, one is connected with my Facebook profile, and I can only log into it, when I click on the Log in via Facebook button. It has no username. The other one is not connected with Facebook and has the us...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Team I kinda have two Spotify accounts, one is connected with my Facebook profile, and I can only log into it, when I click on the Log in via Facebook button. It has no username. The ot...
  • todang
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! gift Premium e-card

I am starting to get extremely dissatisfied with spotify's customer service... Monday 2/4 I bought a 3 months premium membership for a friend, through the official website (https://www.spotify.com/us/purchase/ecards/). I paid through paypal and payme...

• Casual Listener
  • I am starting to get extremely dissatisfied with spotify's customer service... Monday 2/4 I bought a 3 months premium membership for a friend, through the official website (https://www.spotify.com/us...
  • schmexo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still appears free spotify when already paid for premium.

I paid with paypal, upgraded to a premium subscription and my account appear as free spotify.My number order is P000F8B88F

• I paid with paypal, upgraded to a premium subscription and my account appear as free spotify. My number order is P000F8B88F
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hijacked account! Customer service M.I.A

Hi!What is wrong with the (swedish) customer support?? Ive emailed them 4 times this week and still no answer.. It's literally been 6 days now..Saturday i got an email saying someone changed my email conected to my account. (mine is *****@*******.com...

• Visitor
  • Hi! What is wrong with the (swedish) customer support?? Ive emailed them 4 times this week and still no answer.. It's literally been 6 days now.. Saturday i got an email saying someone changed my e...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My paid account suddenly says I'm on the "free" subscription

I've been on the $6.99 subscription for years, today I'm suddenly on the "free" subscription with only an option to upgrade to the $11.99 version. Spotify what's going on here? How can I re-enable my previous subscription?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been on the $6.99 subscription for years, today I'm suddenly on the "free" subscription with only an option to upgrade to the $11.99 version.   Spotify what's going on here? How can I re-...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged twice a month

My credit card is being charged twice a month, though I only have the one subscription. My account overview says I only have one payment a month. How do I go about stopping these charges from happening in the future? Is there any course of refunds fo...

• My credit card is being charged twice a month, though I only have the one subscription. My account overview says I only have one payment a month. How do I go about stopping these charges from happeni...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

I have just changed phones and my premium service no longer works, have followed all your trouble shooting advice, deleted the app reinstalled app reset pasword etc still no premium? ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have just changed phones and my premium service no longer works, have followed all your trouble shooting advice, deleted the app reinstalled app reset pasword etc still no premium? ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes