Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscribed to Premium but still showing free subscription

Hello Everyone,I hope you can help me. I subscribed for premium and received a confirmation it has been charged already but I did not receive an email confirmation and the status reflected when I checked my account is still free.

• Hello Everyone, I hope you can help me. I subscribed for premium and received a confirmation it has been charged already but I did not receive an email confirmation and the status reflected when I...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY SENT EMAIL SAYING I CANCELLED PREMIUM--I DID NOT!

I attempted to use my Spotify account this morning but had no success. Nothing would play on my devices. Very upsetting as I depend on music to help my state of being. In my panicked search I discovered an email from Spotify with the header, "Your Sp...

• Regular
  • I attempted to use my Spotify account this morning but had no success.  Nothing would play on my devices.  Very upsetting as I depend on music to help my state of being.     In ...
  • TiddlyWink
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Hacked - E-Mail and password changed

Hello, So recently my spotify account was hacked and its linked to my facebook account,They managed to change the e-mail, password, they got my details and all.I believe this may be a leak in the system, but i was wondering if i could get some help f...

• Hello,   So recently my spotify account was hacked and its linked to my facebook account, They managed to change the e-mail, password, they got my details and all. I believe this may be a le...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Subscription

I bought the 3 month Dec-Feb £0.99 premium trial. I then cancelled it on the 29th February. I've been charged £9.99 for March even though I cancelled it.

• I bought the 3 month Dec-Feb £0.99 premium trial. I then cancelled it on the 29th February. I've been charged £9.99 for March even though I cancelled it.
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for no reason

Before trying to get the student code, I had to put in my debit card information & afterwards the student code didn't work out because it wasn't found in the system so I continued with just going with the free subscription but I checked my bank accou...

• Before trying to get the student code, I had to put in my debit card information & afterwards the student code didn't work out because it wasn't found in the system so I continued with just going...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling my Premium too early

I paid on March 1st for my monthly premium, I'm getting a new phone with a lot of memory so I won't be using spotify anymore. If I cancel today, March 6th, will I lose my Premium although I pre-paid for the month? Or do I continue to have it til the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid on March 1st for my monthly premium, I'm getting a new phone with a lot of memory so I won't be using spotify anymore. If I cancel today, March 6th, will I lose my Premium although I pre-paid ...
  • Lopezjennibeth
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist hidden

Under my recent listened to category I selected the hide option for someone else's playlist. I want to listen to that playlist again but u don't know how to unidentified the playlist nor I remember the person's profile name.

• Under my recent listened to category I selected the hide option for someone else's playlist. I want to listen to that playlist again but u don't know how to unidentified the playlist nor I remember t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged

I tried to register for the student discount, it did not let me finish registering, but charged me. I would like my money back..

• I tried to register for the student discount, it did not let me finish registering, but charged me. I would like my money back..
  • SaboOnFleek
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded songs undownloaded

So, I've noticed this a couple of times, I usually have premium and my downloaded songs so I can play them offline, however, a couple times when I revert to free(mostly due to in impromptus time), and then resubscribe to premium, all my downloaded so...

• So, I've noticed this a couple of times, I usually have premium and my downloaded songs so I can play them offline, however, a couple times when I revert to free(mostly due to in impromptus time), an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Promised 3 months free trial but i started paying on 2nd month

Hi Spotify, Please kindly help me. I was on the 3 months free trial program previously. I checked my receipts list and started paying from the second month. May I please get an explanation for this? The initial 3 month free trial was what drew me int...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   Please kindly help me. I was  on the 3 months free trial program previously. I checked my receipts list and started paying from the second month.   May I please get a...
  • Flavous
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login problem: Have access to email account but not receiving the password reset email

Hi, hope someone can help! My dad (who is a huuuge technophobe) recently had his work phone upgraded and he downloaded the spotify app again. He then tried to log in but he has forgotten his password. He clicked the password reset link and enetered h...

• Hi, hope someone can help!   My dad (who is a huuuge technophobe) recently had his work phone upgraded and he downloaded the spotify app again. He then tried to log in but he has forgotten his...
  • ingoldsilvia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete all songs

Hei spotify team,I am struggling deleting all the songs from my list in the mobile app. I want to start over, with no database - is that possible? I am paying for the membership so therefore I suppose there should be an option to do whatever you want...

• Hei spotify team, I am struggling deleting all the songs from my list in the mobile app. I want to start over, with no database - is that possible? I am paying for the membership so therefore I su...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 99 cents offer

I see that there is an offer of 3 months Premium for 99 cents, after which period the usual subscription fee applies. What is not clear to me is whether accepting the offer is conditional on users then taking up the full priced subscription.

• Visitor
  • I see that there is an offer of 3 months Premium for 99 cents, after which period the usual subscription fee applies.  What is not clear to me is whether accepting the offer is conditional on us...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Applying the Student Discount to an Already Existing Account

So I have had a spotify premium account and have paid the $9.99 monthly amount but I just now heard about the student discount. Does anyone know how to modify my settings/subscription to update that so I can get it or do I need to create a whole new ...

• So I have had a spotify premium account and have paid the $9.99 monthly amount but I just now heard about the student discount. Does anyone know how to modify my settings/subscription to update that ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double billed

I have already paid for my month 2 weeks ago. Then today I was downgraded to trial Spotify

• I have already paid for my month 2 weeks ago. Then today I was downgraded to trial Spotify
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help my account just got hacked

Hey,As several people on here my account just got hacked recently, the hacker changed my email and password making it impossible for me to recover the account. I have tried the anonymous support form but when i finish it, it says that a email has bee...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, As several people on here my account just got hacked recently, the hacker changed my email and password making it impossible for me to recover the account. I have tried the anonymous support fo...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My spotify account is hacked and they also changed my email address. Please advise.

•  My spotify account is hacked and they also changed my email address. Please advise.
  • BeatrixRae
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

I had premium for a few months but I'm in college and I don't always have money in my account so my card got declined and my premium payment failed and kicked me off. Then I realized I could get student premium for half the price, so I got on my comp...

• Casual Listener
  • I had premium for a few months but I'm in college and I don't always have money in my account so my card got declined and my premium payment failed and kicked me off. Then I realized I could get stud...
  • Mattjonesy21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 12 months gift card redeemed, Premium cancelled

On 14/02/2016 I redeemed a 12 months gift card for Spotify Premium, and today it says on my profile page: "Your Premium payment has failed. Please check your payment data"(own translation, I'm a Spanish customer). On my receipt history I can perfectl...

• Casual Listener
  • On 14/02/2016 I redeemed a 12 months gift card for Spotify Premium, and today it says on my profile page:   "Your Premium payment has failed. Please check your payment data" (own translation,...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount issue

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to premium using the unidays student discount, my unidays account is verified and valid however everytime I try to use it to upgrade Spotify tells me I am not eligible? I am a student so I do not understand why it's not allo...

• Hi, I'm trying to upgrade to premium using the unidays student discount, my unidays account is verified and valid however everytime I try to use it to upgrade Spotify tells me I am not eligible? I am...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes