Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! My daughter chose premium instead of family

My daughter chose premium instead of family by mistake, Can we upgrade to family without paying dubble

• My daughter chose premium instead of family by mistake, Can we upgrade to family without paying dubble
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription has stopped with fido

I have a fido account with spotify but my fido account had to be reset and now It won't let me access my spotify. I just got off the phone with them and they told me to contact you. When I sign in, it says my number is already associated and cannot b...

• I have a fido account with spotify but my fido account had to be reset and now It won't let me access my spotify. I just got off the phone with them and they told me to contact you. When I sign in, i...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted premium account

I got a premium account and my card had enough to pay it, but I saw this morning my premium account has gone and it seems as spotify free, then I tried to register again as premium but it didnt work either. Something wrong with your bank bla bla. Ple...

• I got a premium account and my card had enough to pay it, but I saw this morning my premium account has gone and it seems as spotify free, then I tried to register again as premium but it didnt work ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help terminate my wife's accout

My wife has not used your service for several months. She has been trying to delete her account so that you will stop charging our credit card. She has received confirmation from you that such account has been terminated, yet you still charge our car...

• My wife has not used your service for several months.  She has been trying to delete her account so that you will stop charging our credit card. She has received confirmation from you that such ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I forgot the email and password of my account

I forgot the email and password to a different account of mine and it is a premium account and since i don't know the email i can't reset the password to the account. I just have my credit card, I dont remember the login data. I want to get it back s...

• I forgot the email and password to a different account of mine and it is a premium account and since i don't know the email i can't reset the password to the account. I just have my credit card, I do...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charging wrong account n email is an old one

My working email is diane.deleon719 @gmail...you charged me for email ddl719@att.net this is not a working email...I need a refund or transfer the payment to the working one...your undivided attention to this matter asap ....the phone number listed f...

• Casual Listener
  • My working email is diane.deleon719 @gmail...you charged me for email ddl719@att.net this is not a working email...I need a refund or transfer the payment to the working one...your undivided attentio...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Help

Hi Guys, So i have 2 Spotify accounts registered under 2 addresses 1 was created with facebook the 2nd one was created 'normally' Since the first account was created via facebook i cannot access that account anymore as i have deleted that facebook.2n...

• Visitor
  • Hi Guys,   So i have 2 Spotify accounts registered under 2 addresses    1 was created with facebook the 2nd one was created 'normally'   Since the first account was cre...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You charged me twice and still no premium

I tried signing up from the school account since I have been going to argosy for a year now. It said it couldn't verify but yet you still charged me twice for a student sub. So now I am out 10 dollars and still a free account. I have had you guys for...

• I tried signing up from the school account since I have been going to argosy for a year now. It said it couldn't verify but yet you still charged me twice for a student sub. So now I am out 10 dollar...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed Credit Card Change

I'm trying to change my credit card because my previous one was cancelled. It keeps saying that my ard is not originating from a country that Spotify exists in but it is from the U.S. and is an acceptable card. How do I fix this?

• I'm trying to change my credit card because my previous one was cancelled. It keeps saying that my ard is not originating from a country that Spotify exists in but it is from the U.S. and is an accep...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! a valid charge in my credit card but not in spotify, please help!

do you know where or how I can contact Spotify support people? the premium charge amount was valid in my credit card, but it wasn't recognized by spotify... need someone from Spotify team to validate it... please help!!!

• Visitor
  • do you know where or how I can contact Spotify support people? the premium charge amount was valid in my credit card, but it wasn't recognized by spotify... need someone from Spotify team to validate...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought gift subscription in Spain for a present in Italy

I bought in Spain as a present to an Italian friend a gift 3month subscription. When activated from Italy it doesn't seem to work. Would it work if I activate it for my friend from Spain to use it from Italy?Cheers,Luca

• Casual Listener
  • I bought in Spain as a present to an Italian friend a gift 3month subscription. When activated from Italy it doesn't seem to work. Would it work if I activate it for my friend from Spain to use it fr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan and Spotify Premium gift cards

My brother and sister got Spotify Premium cards for Chirstmas, both were added onto their accounts so they have 3 months and 12 months of premium added onto their accounts. We then just noticed that the Family Plan is now offered, which we were inter...

• My brother and sister got Spotify Premium cards for Chirstmas, both were added onto their accounts so they have 3 months and 12 months of premium added onto their accounts.    We then jus...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

I have 2 accounts one free and a premium one. The free one logs in by Facebook the other I sign in. How do I switch to the other account so as I can sign in by Facebook with my premium account

• I have 2 accounts one free and a premium one. The free one logs in by Facebook the other I sign in. How do I switch to the other account so as I can sign in by Facebook with my premium account
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged Twice For Premium

Even though I have 1 acct I was charged twice for my premium acct.

• Casual Listener
  • Even though I have 1 acct I was charged twice for my premium acct.
  • abdimohamed206
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect Facebook via Android

Hi there! I have a problem, I have 2 accounts, 1 account being linked to Facebook which I do not use and my new account with premium which is paid for by my new phone contract, my problem is I want to link my Facebook to my new account but I can't do...

• Hi there! I have a problem, I have 2 accounts, 1 account being linked to Facebook which I do not use and my new account with premium which is paid for by my new phone contract, my problem is I want t...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly Not Showing Up in Playlists

I do not have a Discover Weekly playlist showing up for me in my library. Is there something I need to do to have this option?

• I do not have a Discover Weekly playlist showing up for me in my library. Is there something I need to do to have this option?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot identify password with fb account

Dear spotify account,my problemconcers the password setting: I just created a spotify account and whenI try to set the password the account tells me: Spiacenti, ma il tuo indirizzo e-mail non era disponibile. Disconnettiti, riaccedi e riprova. Se il ...

• Dear spotify account, my problemconcers the password setting: I just created a spotify account and whenI try to set the password the account tells me: Spiacenti, ma il tuo indirizzo e-mail non ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Grammatical mistakes advertisements Dutch version // Spellingsfouten reclame Nederlandse uitvoering

Hello community, There are advertisers on the Dutch Spotify which haven't a good Dutch language at all. For example this advertiser, Filtr. There stands "ALLE HITS EEN PLAYLIST DAGELIJKS GEÜPDATE", but it has to be "ALLE HITS EEN AFSPEELLIJST DAGELIJ...

hh8znxE.png
  • Hello community,   There are advertisers on the Dutch Spotify which haven't a good Dutch language at all. For example this advertiser, Filtr. There stands "ALLE HITS EEN PLAYLIST DAGELIJKS GEÜ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me receive offers that are sent to me:

Hi, I am having trouble with Spotify giving me the offers that were sent to my email. I was on the free one and recieved an offer for the three months for .99 I then clicked on offer it sent me to my account it then said thanks for for trying the sev...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am having trouble with Spotify giving me the offers that were sent to my email. I was on the free one and recieved an offer for the three months for .99 I then clicked on offer it sent me to my...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying via Paysafe-Card and other Prepaid methods

Why is paysafecard an payment option when everytime i try to pay with it it says that i cannot use it in spotify??? and its not about the wrong PIN, i´ve tried.

• Why is paysafecard an payment option when everytime i try to pay with it it says that i cannot use it in spotify??? and its not about the wrong PIN, i´ve tried.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes