Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelled Subscription But still getting Charged

Hi, I cancelled my subscription after a few days of the trial. I was looking through my bank statements today to see that I have been charged for Spotify twice now and I never even use it. I am sure I cancelled my subscription a few days after trying...

• Hi, I cancelled my subscription after a few days of the trial.  I was looking through my bank statements today to see that I have been charged for Spotify twice now and I never even use it. &nbs...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook

I made a spotify account with facebook and then decided to get premium which was not connected to Facebook, i want to disconnect the free account from facebook and connect it to my premium account. How do i do this?????

• I made a spotify account with facebook and then decided to get premium which was not connected to Facebook, i want to disconnect the free account from facebook and connect it to my premium account. H...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled my premium 1week ago, now it on again..

so, i cancelled my premium last week and it was all okey, and now you have taken my money after i cancelled, and now im running premium again, WHAT THE F****?! i want my money back.

• so, i cancelled my premium last week and it was all okey, and now you have taken my money after i cancelled, and now im running premium again, WHAT THE F****?!  i want my money back.
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for a subscription gift but did not receive it

I have been trying to contact you for five days now and am getting no response. I paid for a subscription gift but received no confirmation mail and the recipient has not received the mail. You did take the money from me, it has been deducted from my...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to contact you for five days now and am getting no response. I paid for a subscription gift but received no confirmation mail and the recipient has not received the mail. You did t...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium, now can't log in to player

I can log into the web account system just fine, but can't log into the player on my Mac, nor on my iPhone. I tried resetting my password using the web account, that did nothing.

• I can log into the web account system just fine, but can't log into the player on my Mac, nor on my iPhone.   I tried resetting my password using the web account, that did nothing.   &n...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Subscription for a Student

So I have a code for premium, but my account currently is not a student, but I would like to make it one. When I go to make it a student, the only option I get to pay with is a credit card. How can I use my code to get the student subscription? Pleas...

• So I have a code for premium, but my account currently is not a student, but I would like to make it one. When I go to make it a student, the only option I get to pay with is a credit card. How can I...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications Missing

I haven't received any notifications on my webplayer in over a month. Any ideas on why?

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't received any notifications on my webplayer in over a month. Any ideas on why?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working - But have paid for it!

Can anyone help?I have a premium account that I know I have paid for as the money is coming out of my bank account. But now spotify has suspended my use of premium saying I can only have the free service and i cant use it at all on my phone.I do have...

• Visitor
  •   Can anyone help? I have a premium account that I know I have paid for as the money is coming out of my bank account. But now spotify has suspended my use of premium saying I can only have th...
  • LucySlovakia
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Code d'activation spotify family à l'étranger ?

Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec un code d'invitation que m'a été envoyé par une personne de ma famille habitant en suisse. En le rentrant dans la barre de saisie le site m'indique que : " Impossible d'activer ce code. Merci de réessayer pour vous assu...

• Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec un code d'invitation que m'a été envoyé par une personne de ma famille habitant en suisse. En le rentrant dans la barre de saisie le site m'indique que : " Impossible d...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NEED ERGENT HELP

i want to disconnect Spotify from my Facebook i need to delete my Facebook. But i want to keep my account and music. will someone help me please! i

• i want to disconnect Spotify from my Facebook i need to delete my Facebook. But i want to keep my account and music. will someone help me please! i
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

xxxx

Hello, I deactivated Facebook. I tried to login to spotify (by eamil username), my password was incorrect. Login failed. when I create new password, my Iphone App won't recognise it and says I cannot login. It's and endless circle of the same event, ...

• Hello,   I deactivated Facebook.   I tried to login to spotify (by eamil username), my password was incorrect. Login failed.   when I create new password, my Iphone App won't rec...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought a spotify gift card to a friend but she can't use it ...

Hello, I just bought a gift card from the spotify website and my friend says that she can not use it in her country, she lives in France and i live in Belgium, how was i supposed to know that it won't work ?Nothing was written about this when i bough...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I just bought a gift card from the spotify website and my friend says that she can not use it in her country, she lives in France and i live in Belgium, how was i supposed to know tha...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I HAVE AN ARTIST ACCOUNT CREATED BY MY LABEL BUT I CANNOT EDIT IT

Hi guys, my name is federico faccioli, my artist name is drewell, I'm a dj and I have signed with a label in order to publish my track on the "Dubstep 100 top hits bass massive dj mix 2016" and my track is called "the tower- drewell remix"...I wanted...

• Hi guys, my name is federico faccioli, my artist name is drewell, I'm a dj and I have signed with a label in order to publish my track on the "Dubstep 100 top hits bass massive dj mix 2016" and my tr...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Usernames connected to one E-Mail

Hey guys, I got a problem with my Spotify Account. I've started using Spotify free a few years ago and upgraded to Premium ca. one year ago. Today I wanted to check out my year of music on spotify and when I tried to log in with my E-Mail and Passwor...

• Hey guys,   I got a problem with my Spotify Account. I've started using Spotify free a few years ago and upgraded to Premium ca. one year ago. Today I wanted to check out my year of music on s...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Spotify - Adding family members??

Hi, I have upgraded my account o a familay plan and when I had added the new members an email is sent to each. Once they open this email up and click on accept is prompts an error saying that they are already a member - switch accounts? Can anyone he...

• Hi,  I have upgraded my account o a familay plan and when I had added the new members an email is sent to each.  Once they open this email up and click on accept is prompts an error saying ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unidays account without uni e mail

Hello,Im a student living in cologne and i want to uprgrade spotify to spotify premium. So i have to sign up in UNIDAYS ,but the problem is my university wont give me my own e mail adress so how do i get premium?Ive heard something About sending my s...

• Hello, Im a student living in cologne and i want to uprgrade spotify to spotify premium. So i have to sign up in UNIDAYS ,but the problem is my university wont give me my own e mail adress so how do...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble getting spotify premium

I just did the seven day trial and now want to buy premium but it keeps saying my postal code is incorrect. I've tried all the postal codes I've ever had and it says they are all non existent. How do I get around this?

• I just did the seven day trial and now want to buy premium but it keeps saying my postal code is incorrect. I've tried all the postal codes I've ever had and it says they are all non existent. How do...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify Account

Hi. I lost my phone where my old spotify account was linked to my facebook. Now, I created a new spotify account and I cannot link it to my facebook since the old one is still linked. I forgot my password already. Please help me. Thanks!

• Hi. I lost my phone where my old spotify account was linked to my facebook. Now, I created a new spotify account and I cannot link it to my facebook since the old one is still linked. I forgot my pas...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email address

Hello! How can I change my spotify email address? Can I receive my spotify premium receipt to the new one? e.g. subscription cancellation.

• Hello! How can I change my spotify email address? Can I receive my spotify premium receipt to the new one? e.g. subscription cancellation.
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Have 2 accounts, both saying im not on premium yet am charged $12 every 2 weeks what the hell is going on

• Visitor
  • Have 2 accounts, both saying im not on premium yet am charged $12 every 2 weeks what the hell is going on
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes