Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family Plan - unable to Join

I figured it might be a fun idea to setup a family plan for the holidays. After doing so my parents and little brother were unable to join the plan.All the error message says 'currently unable to join this family plan'. Seeing what the conditions wer...

• Casual Listener
  • I figured it might be a fun idea to setup a family plan for the holidays. After doing so my parents and little brother were unable to join the plan. All the error message says 'currently unable to j...
  • MitchelDZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay whit a card and can't have the premium account

Please I need that you solve the problem. . . I made the pay whit a mexican card (I live here) to take the promotion, when the page was loading, it just fall off and I can't have the premium account. . . You can give me the premium account or give me...

• Casual Listener
  • Please I need that you solve the problem. . . I made the pay whit a mexican card (I live here) to take the promotion, when the page was loading, it just fall off and I can't have the premium account....
  • Petit010
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled and still getting charged!

I got charged 2 twice a few times then December just around Christmas they decided to charge me 4 times! And today January 1st charged again... And I canceled it. And turned off the subscription on my phone. How can you charge someone for services th...

• Casual Listener
  • I got charged 2 twice a few times then December just around Christmas they decided to charge me 4 times! And today January 1st charged again... And I canceled it. And turned off the subscription on m...
  • asian81
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

9.99 € for 3 months deal

Hey,I tried to get the holiday deal (3 months Spotify Premium for only 9.99€) with a giftcard, but now it says that I purchased only 1 month of Premium, even though last time I had Premium was in July or September, so I definitely did not end my Prem...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I tried to get the holiday deal (3 months Spotify Premium for only 9.99€) with a giftcard, but now it says that I purchased only 1 month of Premium, even though last time I had Premium was ...
  • stratford1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

Hello, Hope someone can help me with this issue. There was a promotion in Mexico to pay $99.00 MXN for three months, however I paid but didnt get the PREMIUM UPGRADE. According to Spotify there was a mistake with my credit car and no charge was made....

• Hello,    Hope someone can help me with this issue.   There was a promotion in Mexico to pay $99.00 MXN for three months, however I paid but didnt get the PREMIUM UPGRADE. Accordin...
  • ivan23110018
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I make the Upgrade to premium and I cant login in my TV and in my iphonrle

I was make the Upgrade to premium account in my Android phone, but i cant login in my account in my TV and in my iPhone, in above show me the message wrong Username or password.But the password its ok, because it works in my Android and when i try to...

• Casual Listener
  • I was make the Upgrade to premium account in my Android phone, but i cant login in my account in my TV and in my iPhone, in above show me the message wrong Username or password. But the password its...
  • diegomacaciel
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Set device password

Why is there no mail when I try to create a code for the device. I use the name but I can not make a code even if I press the green button.

• Why is there no mail when I try to create a code for the device.   I use the name but I can not make a code even if I press the green button.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cheaper for new subscribers?

NZ Subscriber here. I signed up for Spotify Premium a few months ago and I pay 12.99 NZD per month for the suscription. However I checked out the latest promotion where the new subscribers are asked to 9.99 NZD per month after their initial 3 months ...

• Casual Listener
  • NZ Subscriber here.   I signed up for Spotify Premium a few months ago and I pay 12.99 NZD per month for the suscription. However I checked out the latest promotion where the new subscribers...
  • pavanlimo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account has been hacked

I received an email 2day saying that i changed my mail. I sent an email to the address i found on that mail but i didn’t get a response yet. I read some of the solutions and clearly nothing works since the reply will go to the hackers mail (seriously...

•  I received an email 2day saying that i changed my mail. I sent an email to the address i found on that mail but i didn’t get a response yet. I read some of the solutions and clearly n...
  • albionheroqueen
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charged

Hello I tried doing the student discount and it said I wasn't verified but my account was charged 4.99 three times and I still don't have premium

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I tried doing the student discount and it said I wasn't verified but my account was charged 4.99 three times and I still don't have premium
  • Wisejacob01
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Issue

Hi there. I just bought Spotify Premium, since the other music app I used is going under. I bought it, got the receipt in my email and everything. I go to Spotify on my computer, a Windows, and at the top it still says "Spotify Free" and, being the p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I just bought Spotify Premium, since the other music app I used is going under. I bought it, got the receipt in my email and everything. I go to Spotify on my computer, a Windows, and at th...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect Subscription

I tried to use a gift card to create a student premium account, but the system automatically signed me up for the $9.99 per month choice. I was attempting to use the card for the student option, so how can I change it from the $9.99 a month to $4.99?...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to use a gift card to create a student premium account, but the system automatically signed me up for the $9.99 per month choice. I was attempting to use the card for the student option, so h...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed and havent got any premium!

Hey! Payed for 1 month and then after the payment i cancelled bc i just want 1 month for now, the money from my bank have been transfered but havent got premium! Why ?

• Hey!   Payed for 1 month and then after the payment i  cancelled bc i just want 1 month for now, the money from my bank have been transfered but havent got premium!    Why ?&n...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't get the deal even though i took it

Didnt, have premiun, so i took a deal that would give me 3 months for 9 sek, accepted terms and all that, now i see my account has been charged 99sek (the ordinary price) Why is that? and how can i fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Didnt, have premiun, so i took a deal that would give me 3 months for 9 sek, accepted terms and all that, now i see my account has been charged 99sek (the ordinary price) Why is that? and how can i f...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

permenantly deleted facebook

Hi I had followed the link to contact spotify about getting my playlist and songs from my deleted fb account to my new spotify account. I am a premium member however I followed the online form and instructions only to be sent an automated message to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I had followed the link to contact spotify about getting my playlist and songs from my deleted fb account to my new spotify account. I am a premium member however I followed the online form and in...
  • biancalond0n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

kein premium bekommen trotz Zahlung

Hallo, Habe mir gestern Premium über PSN gekauft und es ist bis heute nicht aktiv, weder auf dem Handy noch im Web oder dem Computer. Weis einer was ich da machen kann ? Das Geld wurde sofort über Paypal abgebucht und ich habe das Testangebot von Spo...

• Hallo,   Habe mir gestern Premium über PSN gekauft und es ist bis heute nicht aktiv, weder auf dem Handy noch im Web oder dem Computer. Weis einer was ich da machen kann ? Das Geld wurde sofor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AYUDA EMAIL/CONTRASEÑA

Buenas tardes! Les explico mi problema. Creé mi cuenta con un correo de www.10minutemail.com, esta página tiene como función autogenerar un correo que dura solo 10 minutos. Pasado dicho tiempo el correo se destruye y es imposible volver a recuperarlo...

• Buenas tardes! Les explico mi problema. Creé mi cuenta con un correo de www.10minutemail.com, esta página tiene como función autogenerar un correo que dura solo 10 minutos. Pasado dicho tiempo el...
  • sanchezpirata
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Upgrade - Sorry, wrong password

I recently deactivated my Spotify premium subscription and tried to reinstate it just this morning. After I've selected my payment method and entered my password on the upgrade page, I get the "Sorry, wrong password" error message. I saw that there w...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently deactivated my Spotify premium subscription and tried to reinstate it just this morning. After I've selected my payment method and entered my password on the upgrade page, I get the "Sorry...
  • Ianb4321
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotion

Hi I signed up for the Spotify 0.99$ Promotion for 3 months access. Filled in my card details yesterday but haven't moved from fee subscription. Anyone know what's going on?

• Hi I signed up for the Spotify 0.99$ Promotion for 3 months access. Filled in my card details yesterday but haven't moved from fee subscription. Anyone know what's going on?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password not working

I just upgraded to premium and now my password does not work. I have reset my password twice, deleted and redownloaded the app and I still get the message that my password is wrong. How do I get in touch with someone from Spotify? So frustrated!

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to premium and now my password does not work. I have reset my password twice, deleted and redownloaded the app and I still get the message that my password is wrong. How do I get in t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes