Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

My Account

Hello,Im in my Spotify Account, but there dont stand my name only my ID,and i cant see the lyric...I hope anybody can help me with this problem.Lisa

• Hello, Im in my Spotify Account, but there dont stand my name only my ID, and i cant see the lyric... I hope anybody can help me with this problem. Lisa
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

carolina necesita ayuda :)

hola saben tengo un problemon lo que pasa es que hace unos 5 meses desintale mi cuenta y cuando la intale de nuevo en el mismo celular mi cuenta yano era premium pero el tema es que me siguen cobrando todos los meses igual y no se que hacer

• hola saben tengo un problemon lo que pasa es que hace unos 5 meses desintale mi cuenta y cuando la intale de nuevo en el mismo celular mi cuenta yano era premium pero el tema es que me siguen cobrand...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

eGift Card

I'm on a PC. I logged into Spotify, headed to the gift card page (https://www.spotify.com/us/get-spotify/e-card/), then entered all my info. When I enter my credit card info, the page instructs me to register with Visa 3d Verification. I then clicked...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on a PC. I logged into Spotify, headed to the gift card page (https://www.spotify.com/us/get-spotify/e-card/), then entered all my info. When I enter my credit card info, the page instructs ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi! I accidentally ended up with two spotify accounts, one that I created with my email and the other one with Facebook. I want to delete the Facebook one, and even though I've already sent two emails, it's still there. How can I permanently delete i...

• Not applicable
  • Hi! I accidentally ended up with two spotify accounts, one that I created with my email and the other one with Facebook. I want to delete the Facebook one, and even though I've already sent two email...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change subscription date

Hi!I was wondering if there is a way to change the date that Spotify withdraws money from my account. Or is the easiest way to unsubscribe and then wait til the end of the month to subscribe again?Right now Spotify charges me on the 14:th every month...

• Hi! I was wondering if there is a way to change the date that Spotify withdraws money from my account. Or is the easiest way to unsubscribe and then wait til the end of the month to subscribe again?...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement a way to transfer from a Spotify account created using Facebook to a Spotify only account

it's giving me an error every time i try to connect my facebook account to my current spotify account on both my laptop and phone

• it's giving me an error every time i try to connect my facebook account to my current spotify account on both my laptop and phone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Problems

I've tried to apply for the spotify Student Discount but it is saying that my information cannot be found and it is charging my card with each attempt so I do not want to continue in my efforts.

• I've tried to apply for the spotify Student Discount but it is saying that my information cannot be found and it is charging my card with each attempt so I do not want to continue in my efforts.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I tried purchasing premium, my card got charged twice, however my spotify account is showing that I have no subscription. I deleted my spotify app and redownloaded it but it still is not working.

• I tried purchasing premium, my card got charged twice, however my spotify account  is showing that I have no subscription. I deleted my spotify app and redownloaded it but it still is not workin...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Name and picture are not showing up after Vodafone Premium subscription

I recently got a premium subscription via Vodafone. Now even though my account was always connected to my Facebook profile, my full name and picture are not shown, only my username and a blank spot on the picture slot. My Facebook account is still co...

• Not applicable
  • I recently got a premium subscription via Vodafone. Now even though my account was always connected to my Facebook profile, my full name and picture are not shown, only my username and a blank spot o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked!

Hello. My account has been hacked and I can't get my password to reset. I am not sure what to do. Can anyone help?

•  Hello. My account has been hacked and I can't get my password to reset. I am not sure what to do. Can anyone help?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password Reset

Here's my issue: i've had spotify for almost a year now, I absolutely love it, unfortunately, i'm a forgetful person. My primary account is "cloudwaltzer" and i've tried like crazy to reset my password today. I have used the email for the account in ...

• Here's my issue: i've had spotify for almost a year now, I absolutely love it, unfortunately, i'm a forgetful person. My primary account is "cloudwaltzer" and i've tried like crazy to reset my passwo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[FIXED] Changed Facebook Email - Spotify Username Is Just Numbers Now!

Hi there, I have Spotify Premium, happily paying for it through my phone network for nearly two years now but today I updated my primary email attached to my Facebook account and now when I sign into Spotify all I see are numbers. It's hard to show w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have Spotify Premium, happily paying for it through my phone network for nearly two years now but today I updated my primary email attached to my Facebook account and now when I ...
  • AlanS181824
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$14.03

I bought the premium subscription and was $9.99 a month and was charged $14.03 instead. I havent been able to find a customer service number or email so if anyone can help that would be great

• Not applicable
  • I bought the premium subscription and was $9.99 a month and was charged $14.03 instead. I havent been able to find a customer service number or email so if anyone can help that would be great
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get my premium back!

For some reason i cant pay with my credit card. I have a mountly automatic payment but I didnt have any money on that acount last mounth. Now I have been trying several times to pay with another avount but it keeps telling me"OUPS, somthing went wron...

• For some reason i cant pay with my credit card. I have a mountly automatic payment but I didnt have any money on that acount last mounth. Now I have been trying several times to pay with another avou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got the student discount, but I got charge 4 times in one month. How can i get my money back?

I recently upgrade my account to preminum because of the student discount. I pay for this month, which is 4.99, but I got charged 4 times, when I lookat my Chase account. When I went back to my subscription page on Spotify.com, it said I would be cha...

• I recently upgrade my account to preminum because of the student discount. I pay for this month, which is 4.99, but I got charged 4 times, when I lookat my Chase account. When I went back to my subsc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denying of payment

I have been trying to get my student discount to purchase premium. For a while, it took my card and directed me to the page that verifies that I am a student. After trouble on that page for a while, I went back to type in my credit card information a...

• I have been trying to get my student discount to purchase premium. For a while, it took my card and directed me to the page that verifies that I am a student. After trouble on that page for a while, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Username = code, not my name! How can I change it? And how to be visible?

Hi, I registered with facebook (just to have a profile picture) and my username is not my facebook nickname or my name, it is a code. Said that, my sharing link is a huge code too!! Is that a way to change this? I used to have a shorter link with my ...

• Not applicable
  • Hi,   I registered with facebook (just to have a profile picture) and my username is not my facebook nickname or my name, it is a code. Said that, my sharing link is a huge code too!! Is that ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My activity is shared on Facebook although this function is deactivated

Hello everybody, I have the following problem: I have connected Spotify to Facebook and when I did this, I also allowed Spotify to share my activity (when someone visits my Facebook profile, he can see which song I listened to the last time under my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody,   I have the following problem: I have connected Spotify to Facebook and when I did this, I also allowed Spotify to share my activity (when someone visits my Facebook profile,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Account Looks To Have Been Hacked!!

I logged in (with Facebook) and noticed that none of my playlists were there. Just three strange ones, that I hadn't followed. My saved albums and friends and everything else was okay. I went into My Account and immediately noticed a strange address ...

• Roadie
  • I logged in (with Facebook) and noticed that none of my playlists were there. Just three strange ones, that I hadn't followed. My saved albums and friends and everything else was okay.   I wen...
  • PollysMusic
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I have a paid subscription (premium for over a year). My account online says I do not and I am spotify free. I cannot acess my payment info to change my paymeny method because it says I do not have a suibscription yet I am being charged 10.00 a month...

• Not applicable
  • I  have a paid subscription (premium for over a year). My account  online says I do not and I am spotify free. I cannot acess my payment info to change my paymeny method because it says &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes