Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! 99c offer turns into 119 euros for 12 months Premium?

Hi, I was listening to some tunes on Spotify the other day when I saw the offer of 3 months Spotify Premium for 99 eurocents (I live in Holland).I got enthusiastic right away and ordered it. However, when I got the confirmation mail, it said that I o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I was listening to some tunes on Spotify the other day when I saw the offer of 3 months Spotify Premium for 99 eurocents (I live in Holland). I got enthusiastic right away and ordered i...
  • veefsterr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! subscription query

Hi there, I have taken a subscription out this morning (3 months for £9.99) but yet I have been sent a receipt saying that spotify can charge me monthly every month. I just wanted to check that it has been recognised that I have got the deal. I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have taken a subscription out this morning (3 months for £9.99) but yet I have been sent a receipt saying that spotify can charge me monthly every month. I just wanted to check t...
  • holly_baddeley
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't seem to be able to create a device password.

I created my spotify account through Facebook, and it's been working great, however, I want to connect it to my PS4, and it seem to not work:-The device connection on iphone 6 thing is not detecting the ps4, which brings to the second issue:-account ...

• I created my spotify account through Facebook, and it's been working great, however, I want to connect it to my PS4, and it seem to not work: -The device connection on iphone 6 thing is not detectin...
  • gringoo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing premium

I tried to subscribe with the student discount, it could not verify me as a student, but it charged my bank account TWICE for 4.99. I did not get receipts in any of my emails, I'll update this part if I do. I do not have premium active for me at the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to subscribe with the student discount, it could not verify me as a student, but it charged my bank account TWICE for 4.99. I did not get receipts in any of my emails, I'll update this part i...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Receipt

I still haven't received an e-mail receipt for the gift subscription I purchased on 12-20-2015. It's to be delivered on 12-23-2015. I printed the automated message stating that I've bought a Spotify Premium e-card that shows the gift code and duratio...

• Casual Listener
  • I still haven't received an e-mail receipt for the gift subscription I purchased on 12-20-2015.  It's to be delivered on 12-23-2015.  I printed the automated message stating that I've bough...
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Paying $12.99 instead of $9.99 a month

I upgraded to spotifuggle premium through the Spotify app on my iPad. For some reason, instead of getting charged $9.99, I was charged a $12.99/month rate (and the rate actually charge showed up on my card as $15.22 as a charge from iTunes). Does any...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to spotifuggle premium through the Spotify app on my iPad. For some reason, instead of getting charged $9.99, I was charged a $12.99/month rate (and the rate actually charge showed up on m...
  • kayleigh82
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium dosen't work on my phone and tablet

HI, it's more than a year now that I've upgraded to Spotify Premium and I'm paying for it. However it only works on my laptop while on my phone and tablet I still get ads, I can't change more than 6 songs and can't listen offline. I though there ws a...

• HI,   it's more than a year now that I've upgraded to Spotify Premium and I'm paying for it.   However it only works on my laptop while on my phone and tablet I still get ads, I can't c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get into my spotify account

Hi there.Spotify logged me out and every time I try to sign in via my Facebook account it says that I can only use spotify for 14 days abroad. I moved to Australia 4 months ago and this is the first time it's come up!the only reason I can think this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. Spotify logged me out and every time I try to sign in via my Facebook account it says that I can only use spotify for 14 days abroad. I moved to Australia 4 months ago and this is the fi...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compré Spotify premium y solo me dieron 1 mes.

Compré Spotify Premium después de haber escuchado que regresara con solo $99.00 me daban 3 meses de premium, revisé mi suscripción y solamente me dieron 1, yo se que tu cuenta tubo que haber vencido antes del 1ero de noviembre de este año. Y así fué....

• Casual Listener
  • Compré Spotify Premium después de haber escuchado que regresara con solo $99.00 me daban 3 meses de premium, revisé mi suscripción y solamente me dieron 1, yo se que tu cuenta tubo que haber vencido ...
  • LucksZR
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanently delete account

Hi, I would like to delete my account. I thought it was deleted a while ago, but sadly it isn't. I have read in the forum that I need to submit a request via the contact form. However, I can't get to the contact form. The link forces me to log in and...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would like to delete my account. I thought it was deleted a while ago, but sadly it isn't. I have read in the forum that I need to submit a request via the contact form. However, I can't get to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! After redeming spotify gift card

After i redeem the spotify gift card to avail the $0.99 for 3 months promo, subscription say it will expire 1-22-2016 then it must be 3-22-2016. Can anyone help me about this?

• Casual Listener
  • After i redeem the spotify gift card to avail the $0.99 for 3 months promo, subscription say it will expire 1-22-2016 then it must be 3-22-2016. Can anyone help me about this?
  • Mel16
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 16.99 for premium 1month when it should have been the 3 month deal off the landing page

The support model throug the community does not work - round and round in circlesSpotify will lose out through a **bleep** user expereince to someone that actually helps customers.

• The support model throug the community does not work - round and round in circles Spotify will lose out through a **bleep** user expereince to someone that actually helps customers.    
  • jimrcools
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

never signed up, yet I'm being charged

Spotify Case # 04411745 I was looking into getting the student discount as I have just enrolled in a university. When I went through the process it said I was not eligible yet, so I figured I would try again in a couple months as it's still early. Bu...

• Spotify Case # 04411745   I was looking into getting the student discount as I have just enrolled in a university. When I went through the process it said I was not eligible yet, so I figured ...
  • jimrcools
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What will happen to my account if I travel to another country?

I'm from Chile, but I'm going to USA in a couple of weeks for vacations. So what would happen to my account once am there, but in my account settings my country is a different one? Would it be blocked?

• Regular
  • I'm from Chile, but I'm going to USA in a couple of weeks for vacations. So what would happen to my account once am there, but in my account settings my country is a different one? Would it be blocke...
  • jaaaviervb
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription announce from pub for 3 months for 9.99

When listening to spotify free I heard a pub that say 9.99 for 3 months. I just subscribed and I only see 1 month to my subscription. Is this an error or a false publicity? I'd like to know. Regards,

• Casual Listener
  • When listening to spotify free I heard a pub that say 9.99 for 3 months.   I just subscribed and I only see 1 month to my subscription.   Is this an error or a false publicity? &n...
  • JFPCreations
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trace download date

Hi, Please could someone let me know whether it's possible to find out the specific date that I downloaded a specific song? If so, where do I go to find out this information? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Please could someone let me know whether it's possible to find out the specific date that I downloaded a specific song?  If so, where do I go to find out this information?   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Hey thereI have subscribed to premium to benefit from the offer of three free months for 9.99 and I have received the receipt of 12.99 for a month's subscription.I can somehow benefit from the three-month supplyThank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there I have subscribed to premium to benefit from the offer of three free months for 9.99 and I have received the receipt of 12.99 for a month's subscription. I can somehow benefit from the th...
  • Manchaspop
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Compromised/Hacked - No Response From Support

Hi,I had my Spotify Premium account hacked and am struggling to get a response from support. I've emailed the address in the "you've changed your email address" email, as well as filled out the online form. I've also sent multiple tweets to @SpotifyC...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I had my Spotify Premium account hacked and am struggling to get a response from support. I've emailed the address in the "you've changed your email address" email, as well as filled out the o...
  • ksh15
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Password

I have forgot my password and my email is wrong on my account so I can't reset my password, what can I do to change my password. I can't put in a new email address as it requires my password so I'm stuck. I have tried to email to close my account so ...

• I have forgot my password and my email is wrong on my account so I can't reset my password, what can I do to change my password. I can't put in a new email address as it requires my password so I'm s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to share latest activity on blogger?

Hi all. First of all; sorry if im opening this on the wrong section.. But couldnt find any other proper place to write. I want to share my latest activity or latest played songs list (eg. 10 items) on a blog sidebar.. Is there anyway i can do this? I...

• Hi all.   First of all; sorry if im opening this on the wrong section.. But couldnt find any other proper place to write.   I want to share my latest activity or latest played songs lis...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes