Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Moved to kazackstan

Hi all went to pay subscription for premium as I couldn't get free spotify! Site wouldn't accept kazack card so I used my previous used card which it accepted but now tells me I have my spotify account back but kazackhstan is not on their list of cou...

• Hi all went to pay subscription for premium as I couldn't get free spotify! Site wouldn't accept kazack card so I used my previous used card which it accepted but now tells me I have my spotify accou...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribed to Student premium but can't access

I subscribed to the student premium and my account was charged 4.99. Yet when I log into my account I still don't have any premium service. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's still not working. If I can't receive the service, I would...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to the student premium and my account was charged 4.99. Yet when I log into my account I still don't have any premium service. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's still n...
  • barnesna2
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium student account, not accessible!

I have reposted this because my last post was listed as solved. It has not been solved and I haven't received a solution.I subscribed to the student premium and my account was charged 4.99. Yet when I log into my account I still don't have any premiu...

• Casual Listener
  • I have reposted this because my last post was listed as solved. It has not been solved and I haven't received a solution. I subscribed to the student premium and my account was charged 4.99. Yet w...
  • barnesna2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema campaña "Feliz premium"

Buenas! Me ha llegado una oferta de Spotify al email en la que daban tres meses por 0.99€. Como me ha encantando ese precio (no podia ser de otra manera) he ido corriendo al enlace, y alli lo unico que ponen es tres meses por 9.99. He vuelto al email...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas! Me ha llegado una oferta de Spotify al email en la que daban tres meses por 0.99€. Como me ha encantando ese precio (no podia ser de otra manera) he ido corriendo al enlace, y alli lo unico...
  • magentox
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Experienced a problem with ordering premium service

Hello, I was trying to buy the spotify premium service special for my mom on her account, but when I tried to order it the first time it said that I had already brought premium. I think it was because I had used the same card to buy the special for m...

• Hello, I was trying to buy the spotify premium service special for my mom on her account, but when I tried to order it the first time it said that I had already brought premium. I think it was becaus...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

transferring playlists

There is an area in the help that specifically says contact us and we'll transfer playlists for you. This is incorrect. HOW do I transfer playlists now that I am forced to create a new account due to deactivating FB. Shouldnt be this difficuly. The t...

• There is an area in the help that specifically says contact us and we'll transfer playlists for you. This is incorrect. HOW do I transfer playlists now that I am forced to create a new account due to...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone experiencing issues with LOUD COMMERCIALS? file a complaint here...

https://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/loud-commercials the only way Spotify will do anything about it is if they are told to

• Casual Listener
  • https://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/loud-commercials   the only way Spotify will do anything about it is if they are told to
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account (mobile)

I'd like to delete my account.

• I'd like to delete my account.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium and Sonos

I am thinking about upgrading to Spotify premium, but I cannot find anything about how it can be used on my Sonos system: I have four Sonos zones, does this mean I can run different Spotify playlists simultaneously? And if a Spotify stream is running...

• I am thinking about upgrading to Spotify premium, but I cannot find anything about how it can be used on my Sonos system:   I have four Sonos zones, does this mean I can run different Spotify ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't sign in - new password over and over agsin

hi - I am not able to sign into my Spotify account. so I click on forgot password , and I have reset password 3 times, and it accepts none of the new passwords. help.

• Casual Listener
  • hi - I am not able to sign into my Spotify account. so I click on forgot password , and I have reset password 3 times, and it accepts none of the new passwords. help.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade to premium failed

Hi I've allredy create an account and I want upgrade spotify to premium on 3 months for 0,99€. 0,99€ has gone from my bank account but I'm still using spotify free. Where is the problem ?

• Hi I've allredy create an account and I want upgrade spotify to premium on 3 months for 0,99€. 0,99€ has gone from my bank account but I'm still using spotify free. Where is the problem ? 
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log into my account

Hi someone was over my house and wanted to play music so I logged off of my spotify on my computer and let him log on. We both log on through facebook. But now everytime I log him out and try to log in when i press log on with facebook it automatical...

• Hi someone was over my house and wanted to play music so I logged off of my spotify on my computer and let him log on. We both log on through facebook. But now everytime I log him out and try to log ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

suscription charged 4 times!-suscripción cobrada 4 veces seguidas! Devolución importe

Spotify have charged the promo suscription 4 times for an order, and the order didn't worked because I had used 0'99 promo long time ago. Besides, Spotify didn't send me any invoice about the suscription. I would like to get the refund of the amount....

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify have charged the promo suscription 4 times for an order, and the order didn't worked because I had used 0'99 promo long time ago.  Besides, Spotify didn't send me any invoice about the ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play the Current Track

Seen the other posts on this topic, but none of the solutions there have worked. I am a premium user. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the application. I have unchecked high quality streaming. I have unchecked hardware acceleration. I have unchecked Lo...

• Seen the other posts on this topic, but none of the solutions there have worked. I am a premium user.   I have uninstalled/reinstalled the application.   I have unchecked high quality s...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my starred tracks have gone

Hi, all my starred tracks (more than 400) have disappeared. I only updated the list earlier this evening but now the whole thing has gone on both my iPhone 6 and my iPad which are the only devices I used Spotify with. I also added some new albums ton...

• Hi, all my starred tracks (more than 400) have disappeared. I only updated the list earlier this evening but now the whole thing has gone on both my iPhone 6 and my iPad which are the only devices I ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer services - premium trial

i accidentally purchased a free trial of Spotify premium however there is no option to cancel it and once the free trial is over, I will automatically be charged. I checked the help section and the instructions it gives to cancel a subscription are o...

• i accidentally purchased a free trial of Spotify premium however there is no option to cancel it and once the free trial is over, I will automatically be charged. I checked the help section and the i...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant access account

Hi,Today I made a new spotify account so I didn't have to go back and delete all my music from 8th grade and so I can start fresh. After I made the account I paid for the premium deal of 3 mnths./$.99. Since then I can't access my account. It says in...

• Hi, Today I made a new spotify account so I didn't have to go back and delete all my music from 8th grade and so I can start fresh. After I made the account I paid for the premium deal of 3 mnths./$...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In the Spirit of the Season!

One of my favorite things about Spotify is the community. I feel like I could help that community grow larger if the Spotify Family plan was the same cost as the iTunes Family Plan.

• One of my favorite things about Spotify is the community. I feel like I could help that community grow larger if the Spotify Family plan was the same cost as the iTunes Family Plan.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subcription payment

I already pay the subcription but my account is still free, When I pay, a message was displayed and it says "the payment could not be performed" but the payment was charged to my card.

• I already pay the subcription but my account is still free, When I pay, a message was displayed and it says "the payment could not be performed" but the payment was charged to my card.
  • eshachizz
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

can't log into app

I am currently logged into your website using my Facebook credentials, but the app steadfastly refuses to accept them. When I click "Forgot my password" and I give it my email address, it just tells me that it's using my Facebook account info and I n...

• I am currently logged into your website using my Facebook credentials, but the app steadfastly refuses to accept them. When I click "Forgot my password" and I give it my email address, it just tells ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes