Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DRAG0N
  • Regular
  • 789 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 789 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify has deactivated my account!!!!

I had a spotify account under the name jamesherst that was connected to my facebook account. As I don't use facebook anymore i created a new account under the name jgherst. Spotify has now deactivated this second account. My original account remains ...

• I had a spotify account under the name jamesherst that was connected to my facebook account. As I don't use facebook anymore i created a new account under the name jgherst. Spotify has now deact...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change FB account but I want to retain my Premium

Hello, I used to have 2 FB accounts, one is for personal and another one for gaming. I use my gaming account a lot so I signed up Spotify there and subscribed to Premium. Now, Facebook being an ass, deactivated my account saying I'm not using the cor...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I used to have 2 FB accounts, one is for personal and another one for gaming. I use my gaming account  a lot so I signed up Spotify there and  subscribed to Premium.  ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist

My playlist that was listed "starred" was deleted. What do I do??? It just disappeared

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist that was listed "starred" was deleted. What do I do??? It just disappeared
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

I signed my son up on his device through rogers and used the wrong email for him... I used .com and should be .ca..... How can i rectify this issue so my son has the premium service that i am paying for?

• Casual Listener
  • I signed my son up on his device through rogers and used the wrong email for him... I used .com and should be .ca..... How can i rectify this issue so my son has the premium service that i am paying ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

does paying for premium get rid of song/artist follow/my music library limit problem?

Yeah,d9es paying for premium allow me to have more songs/not automatically unfollow artists?i hate this problem and its keeping me from paying (why pay for something that doesnt work and gets progressively worse with each update?)also a playlist crea...

• Regular
  • Yeah,d9es paying for premium allow me to have more songs/not automatically unfollow artists?i hate this problem and its keeping me from paying (why pay for something that doesnt work and gets progres...
  • xleverc
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook not working with Spotify

Hi.I want to start my spotify account but get this error.. "This webpage has a redirect loop The webpage at https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/spotify/product/premium/?free_trial=1 has resulted in too many redirects. Clearing your cookies for this s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I want to start my spotify account but get this error..  "This webpage has a redirect loop  The webpage at https://www.spotify.com/uk/purchase/spotify/product/premium/?fre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card problems!

Hello!Could anyone give me some advice about my problem? My credit card is now closed because somebody has used it online. I'm getting new one in a week and now it seems that my family's Spotify accounts will be closed because I don't have valid card...

• Hello! Could anyone give me some advice about my problem? My credit card is now closed because somebody has used it online. I'm getting new one in a week and now it seems that my family's Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook - Spotify

Hello, I registered to Spotify through Facebook , and in turn made ​​me the Premium account. Now I want to deactivate my Facebook account for personal issues. How I do to dissociate Facebook account and get on with my premium account without my reque...

• Hello, I registered to Spotify through Facebook , and in turn made ​​me the Premium account. Now I want to deactivate my Facebook account for personal issues. How I do to dissociate Facebook ...
  • hanaemezouri
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been charged TWICE & no subscription. UNSATISFIED.

So I've been charged twice for the Spotify premium student account & still subscribed to free. I want my refund so I can resubscribe. Please. Don't want to have to not have Spotify at all & refund through my bank. Thanks.

• So I've been charged twice for the Spotify premium student account & still subscribed to free. I want my refund so I can resubscribe. Please. Don't want to have to not have Spotify at all & r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in, 1.3-year premium customer just deleted without reason

Hello, I have an account since last year with the email lguido20@student.scad.edu where I had student premium for a year. Then I bought a 3-month gift card and added after my student subscription ended, that was last week and today my spotify suddenl...

• Hello, I have an account since last year with the email lguido20@student.scad.edu where I had student premium for a year. Then I bought a 3-month gift card and added after my student subscriptio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Am I over paying?!

Hi I am a very satisfied user from Denmark, and I have been using Spotify for a long time now. I have always been satisfied with the product and have never had any problem, until now. Why am I being charged 129 kr. for the last two month, instead of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I am a very satisfied user from Denmark, and I have been using Spotify for a long time now. I have always been satisfied with the product and have never had any problem, until now.   Why am...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in !

*This isn't my original account *So today i was trying to log in , but the first time i failed i received the notification saying my username or password was wrong . I was pretty sure nothing was wrong , until i tried to receive my password. First i ...

• *This isn't my original account * So today i was trying to log in , but the first time i failed i received the notification saying my username or password was wrong . I was pretty sure nothing was w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my account

I used an email just for Spotify. Now I don't remember what it was. I can't remember the password, since I used automatic access. I did the 0,99 promotion for 3 months. Will I keep paying for premium? Is there a way I can get my account back?I rememb...

• I used an email just for Spotify. Now I don't remember what it was. I can't remember the password, since I used automatic access. I did the 0,99 promotion for 3 months. Will I keep paying for premium...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally pushed the available offline button

Today by mistake i pushed the available button which is at the top of all my songs on a premium account. Now all my songs are there but i have to redownlaod them all which will use alot of internet which im not happy with. Is there any way around thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Today by mistake i pushed the available button which is at the top of all my songs on a premium account. Now all my songs are there but i have to redownlaod them all which will use alot of internet w...
  • mayh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem with deadline

I want to know if today is my deadline to cancelled my account and I want to cancelled but they already charge the money in my account but is pending, so if I cancelled my account now I will receive my money back or I going to lose my money??

• I want to know if today is my deadline to cancelled my account and I want to cancelled but they already charge the money in my account but is pending, so if I cancelled my account now I will receive ...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm being charged for Premium that I don't have

I tried out the free three month trial, which worked for a few days then disappeared, now I'm being charged a monthly Premium subscription fee when I don't and have not had Premium in months.

• I tried out the free three month trial, which worked for a few days then disappeared, now I'm being charged a monthly Premium subscription fee when I don't and have not had Premium in months.
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges for Premium Account I don't have or want

I see charges on my credit card for a premium service I never signed up for and do not have. How can I get a refund? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I see charges on my credit card for a premium service I never signed up for and do not have. How can I get a refund? Thanks
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

change country selected under profile settings

I have moved from the US to the UK but spotify won't let me change my country from the US- the field is "gray" and can't be selected to scroll to another country option. Any ideas?

• I have moved from the US to the UK but spotify won't let me change my country from the US- the field is "gray" and can't be selected to scroll to another country option. Any ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Premium but paying for it every month

Help! I am under "free" on my Spotify but the last few months I have been charged the 12.99 plus tax or whatever to my card through itunes for Spotify. Why? and why can't I find a number to call anyone about this??? I dont want to have to cancel my c...

• Help! I am under "free" on my Spotify but the last few months I have been charged the 12.99 plus tax or whatever to my card through itunes for Spotify. Why? and why can't I find a number to call anyo...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes