Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

No spotify premium after renewed T-Mobile contract

Hello, My problem is, that I paused my T-Mobile contract for a 4,5 Months stay in the US. As I came back, my T-Mobile contract started to work automatically again as I wanted it, but my Spotify is still "Free" and it does not seem to be connected to ...

• Hello,   My problem is, that I paused my T-Mobile contract for a 4,5 Months stay in the US. As I came back, my T-Mobile contract started to work automatically again as I wanted it, but my Spot...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant cancel spotify

My password won't work, and my email address is invalid so I can't cancel. Since Spotify has no customer service line. I will have no choice but to report the charges as fraud to my bank. Spotify better help me now....

• My password won't work, and my email address is invalid so I can't cancel. Since Spotify has no customer service line. I will have no choice but to report the charges as fraud to my bank. Spotify bet...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Form Broken in Chrome On Ubuntu Vivid

I tried over the course of several days, but it never worked. I decided finally to try Firefox and it worked the first time. I'm pretty sure it is a JS error. Good luck!B!

• I tried over the course of several days, but it never worked. I decided finally to try Firefox and it worked the first time. I'm pretty sure it is a JS error. Good luck! B!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch Facebook accounts.

When I signede up I was in my work facebook. I am just wanting to switch it from my work Facebook to my personal. Thank you for any help.

• When I signede up I was in my work facebook. I am just wanting to switch it from my work Facebook to my personal. Thank you for any help. 
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country in account

Hi, I'm trying to change my country in my account from US to Canada. I opened my account in the US when I was vacationing. I'm currently in Canada. I have no option to do this in my Account Profile. Only US is listed. I've sent 2 messages using the c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm trying to change my country in my account from US to Canada. I opened my account in the US when I was vacationing. I'm currently in Canada. I have no option to do this in my Account Profile. ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

THEY ARE STILL CHARGE ME MY CREDIT CARD

HI I DONT KNOW FROM WICH USER THEY ARE CHARGING ME, BECAUSE I CREATE SEVERAL WITH THE SAME CREDIT CARD AND AFTER THE FREE MONTH I CANCELLED. BUT NOW THEY ARE STILL CHARGING ME. HOW CAN I KNOW FROM WICH USER ARE CHARGING ME AND CANCELLED. THANK YOU

•   HI I DONT KNOW FROM WICH USER THEY ARE CHARGING ME, BECAUSE I CREATE SEVERAL WITH THE SAME CREDIT CARD AND AFTER THE FREE MONTH I CANCELLED. BUT NOW THEY ARE STILL CHARGING ME. HOW CAN I KNOW...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New bank card

I've got a new bank card so my payment failed I want to update it but the page isn't fully working I've tried several times through different devices and it's still not working

• Regular
  • I've got a new bank card so my payment failed I want to update it but the page isn't fully working I've tried several times through different devices and it's still not working
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook linked account got premium but not the other

When my Ps4 is connect through my phone,there is no problem i got the premium options.The problem is when my phone is offline or I got some wi-fi problem and need to connect with my username,i don't have my premuim options or playlis anymore.Help!

• When my Ps4 is connect through my phone,there is no problem i got the premium options.The problem is when my phone is offline or I got some wi-fi problem and need to connect with my username,i don't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling sub.

I recently got a new phone and was trying to go in and log into my old account. My old email that I linked to the subscription I cannot remember. I can't even go in the old email because it was a work one and I no longer work there. I was wondering h...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got a new phone and was trying to go in and log into my old account. My old email that I linked to the subscription I cannot remember. I can't even go in the old email because it was a wor...
  • ryananderson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BORRAR MI CUENTA / DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Quiero borrar mi cuenta de spotify free. Nadie me hace caso por email. Os odio, odio spotify. I want to delete my account (spotify free). Nobody replies me by email. I hate you, i hate spotify.

• Visitor
  • Quiero borrar mi cuenta de spotify free. Nadie me hace caso por email. Os odio, odio spotify.   I want to delete my account (spotify free). Nobody replies me by email. I hate you, i hate spo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Failed

The last week i change the password of my Facebook account, and now when i try to login to Spotify in my computer the system shows the messege: Facebook authentication failed or was canceled. can you helpme with this???I dont have this problems with ...

• The last week i change the password of my Facebook account, and now when i try to login to Spotify in my computer the system shows the messege:  Facebook authentication failed or was canceled. c...
  • theopresent
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Trouble with offline synch

Hi there, My offline mode has been stopped twice now in the last 30 days (which shouldn't happen, since I should only have to go online every 30). ... and then I have to re-synch my phone all over again, which is a pain, and doesn't seem to happen au...

• Hi there,   My offline mode has been stopped twice now in the last 30 days (which shouldn't happen, since I should only have to go online every 30).   ... and then I have to re-synch my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Friend List isn't working

I can't figure this out for some reason my friend list has stop working and I can't see what anyone else is listening to. It is driving me crazy! Does anyone have a solution? I've tried disconnecting facebook and reconnecting...nothing.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't figure this out for some reason my friend list has stop working and I can't see what anyone else is listening to. It is driving me crazy! Does anyone have a solution? I've tried disconnecting...
  • amwest23
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

When I wanted to log in ,I m getting an error saying the form has expired and I shud try again.kept sending the password reset email couple times n tried again.it didint work.what should I do?

• When I wanted to log in ,I m getting an error saying the form has expired and I shud try again.kept sending the password reset email couple times n tried again.it didint work.what should I do?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium 50% discount

So I paid for Spotify and I still don't have premium. Also it I don't have a receipt that shows I paid but it's listed on my bank statements that I paid

• So I paid for Spotify and I still don't have premium. Also it I don't have a receipt that shows I paid but it's listed on my bank statements that I paid
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to Change my country and unlink my facebook

I created this account which happens to be linked to my facebook while visiting the USA, although unaware spotify was unavailiable in Canada at the time. Now I need to unlink my facebook and link it to the account I made after it was availiable in Ca...

• I created this account which happens to be linked to my facebook while visiting the USA, although unaware spotify was unavailiable in Canada at the time. Now I need to unlink my facebook and link it ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

please unlink my facebook

i no longer use or need facebook and would like my email linked only i do have a monthly subscription please help me

• i no longer use or need facebook and would like my email linked only i do have a monthly subscription please help me
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

I broke up with my gf so I wanna be a doosh and cancel spotify premium which is on HER account, which I don't know the password too, but with MY credit card. What can I do?

• I broke up with my gf so I wanna be a doosh and cancel spotify premium which is on HER account, which I don't know the password too, but with MY credit card. What can I do?
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Offline mode ended. Do i have to redownload all songs?!?!

I've looked at a few posts about this already and the solution i'm hearing i'm not liking lol I have Spotify Premium and after using a sh*t load of data to sync/download all my tracks to be able to play in offline mode, it's now taken away from me an...

• I've looked at a few posts about this already and the solution i'm hearing i'm not liking lol   I have Spotify Premium and after using a sh*t load of data to sync/download all my tracks to be ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access my premium account

My direct debit for premium subscription came out of my account on the 30th jan (I have had premium for months) and today I can't access any playlists and it's not recognising my premium subscription!!!! I have tried logging out and logging back in, ...

• Visitor
  • My direct debit for premium subscription came out of my account on the 30th jan (I have had premium for months) and today I can't access any playlists and it's not recognising my premium subscription...
  • captaincocanut
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Env: prod