Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

"Not eligible" for 50% Premium discount despite having NUS Extra card

My daughter has had her Spotify account for a couple of years now and I pay her £4.99 a month subscription - she signed up to the midrange price band when you offered 3 choices of subscription and when you scrapped it you told us we would continue to...

• My daughter has had her Spotify account for a couple of years now and I pay her £4.99 a month subscription - she signed up to the midrange price band when you offered 3 choices of subscription and wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium account issues

I have a spotify premium account and it will not work on Sonos, Sonos have identified the problem as my spotify account not being identified by Sonos as a premium account. I notice when i log in on my windows PC to spotify even though i have a premiu...

• I have a spotify premium account and it will not work on Sonos, Sonos have identified the problem as my spotify account not being identified by Sonos as a premium account. I notice when i log in on m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Como recuperar mis playlists en el extranjero?

Hola!Debo mudarme al extranjero, y se que solo puedo usar la app por 14 dias. Asi que estoy buscando la forma de no perder mis playlists. Que opciones tengo? si al hacerme premiun las puedo conservar o eso tambien esta limitado? Muchas gracias por ac...

• Hola! Debo mudarme al extranjero, y se que solo puedo usar la app por 14 dias. Asi que estoy buscando la forma de no perder mis playlists. Que opciones tengo? si al hacerme premiun las puedo conserv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use paypal for premium

Hello there, When I want to subscribe to premium nothing happens, I can't use my paypal account. The status on my paypal account is "not active" for spotify autorisation and I can't activate it again. Could you help me out?

• Hello there,     When I want to subscribe to premium nothing happens, I can't use my paypal account. The status on my paypal account is "not active" for spotify autorisation and I can't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay with my credit card for more than 1 account

Hello my father bought spotify premium through his credit card for himself and when he wanted to buy it for me it rejected it. Now im really pissed help me.

• Hello my father bought spotify premium through his credit card for himself and when he wanted to buy it for me it rejected it. Now im really pissed help me.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm paying every month, but apparently have a 'Free' account!

My spotify doesn't work with Sonos any more and as far as I can tell I am on a 'free' account. The money goes out of my bank account every month though! Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

• Regular
  • My spotify doesn't work with Sonos any more and as far as I can tell I am on a 'free' account. The money goes out of my bank account every month though!   Can anyone help with this?   T...
  • rafitnoy
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hello gutoday my account was hacked by someone. He changed my email and password and i cant change it. I can login with my facebook account. I already unsubcribed my premium account. Now i want to delete my account permanently because of this issue. ...

• Visitor
  • Hello gutoday my account was hacked by someone. He changed my email and password and i cant change it. I can login with my facebook account. I already unsubcribed my premium account. Now i want to de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

9.99 for 3 months subscription

I signed up for the 9.99 subscription and it said I would get that for 3 months, but now it's saying it will charge me 9.99 per month. Please help! Thanks!

• I signed up for the 9.99 subscription and it said I would get that for 3 months, but now it's saying it will charge me 9.99 per month. Please help! Thanks!
  • AlexNizz
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email changed without my input. Now I cannot recover my password.

Greetings, I need some HELP! I recently checked my account page and the email changed to a @gmx.de email (I have no idea what email service that is, i have never seen/used before) also part of the username changed. My email is no longer my own @gmail...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings, I need some HELP!   I recently checked my account page and the email changed to a @gmx.de email (I have no idea what email service that is, i have never seen/used before) also ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Everytime I try to connect my visa to get premium it always says oops looks like your card or bank is having trouble. I am so aggriivated and I just want my music. Please help..

• Everytime I try to connect my visa to get premium it always says oops looks like your card or bank is having trouble. I am so aggriivated and I just want my music. Please help..
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

clicking the button to change country settings does not work

Hi there I have a bit a strange problem with changing the country settings. I followed the description of the 'General Questions' and went to the payment infos to change the country. When I try to change the country, I have to click a green button in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I have a bit a strange problem with changing the country settings. I followed the description of the 'General Questions' and went to the payment infos to change the countr...
  • cloudmouse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid but can't use Spotify

I usually use Credit card to pay for my Spotify, and always pays on time, but found out that recently I can't get in my Spotify, it says im not premium members, could you help me deal with it? Thanks!

• I usually use Credit card to pay for my Spotify, and always pays on time, but found out that recently I can't get in my Spotify, it says im not premium members, could you help me deal with it? Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount problem

I got some problem with spotify i hope you guys can help me. Last week i download spotiy this app, i registered an account i have just finished the 7 days free trial. Today i finished my 7 days free trial on that account and i registered another acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I got some problem with spotify i hope you guys can help me.     Last week i download spotiy this app, i registered an account i have just finished the 7 days free trial. Today i finishe...
  • leunghokei2003
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to delete my spotify account urgently

Hi I need to delete my account urgently. I can't find the button anywhere to block the person who is the reason I need to do this and I can't get my photo off my account so I need to delete my account! Please can someone do this urgently please? I've...

• Visitor
  • Hi   I need to delete my account urgently. I can't find the button anywhere to block the person who is the reason I need to do this and I can't get my photo off my account so I need to delete ...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps jumping on and off offlinemode

when i ever i wanna play a song og a playlist i open spotify as usual no problems at all but as soon as i press what ever i wanna hear it jumps on offline and skips trogh every song of mine and it keeps trying to reconncet with no luck error code:4 a...

• Music Fan
  •  when i ever i wanna play a song og a playlist i open spotify as usual no problems at all but as soon as i press what ever i wanna hear it jumps on offline and skips trogh every song of mine and...
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Account

is anyone know how do i can delete my spotify account? i tried a few time to delete it but it doesnt work. So what shoul i do? please help me.

• Visitor
  • is anyone know how do i can delete my spotify account? i tried a few time to delete it but it doesnt work. So what shoul i do? please help me.
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription and get money back

I recently subscribed to premium but thought I could get the 3 months for 99 cents but it was a mistake and I got charged $10 , I don't want to pay $10 at the moment for Spotify , I have canceled but I'm still getting charged , I don't want the premi...

• I recently subscribed to premium but thought I could get the 3 months for 99 cents but it was a mistake and I got charged $10 , I don't want to pay $10 at the moment for Spotify , I have canceled but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Authorizing the account on Sonos

I can no longer access my Spotify music through Sonso. ive removed my account and when trying to re add through Manage > Service Settings I get the following message in the dialogue box. "Error There was a problem authroizing the account. Please chec...

• Casual Listener
  • I can no longer access my Spotify music through Sonso. ive removed my account and when trying to re add through Manage > Service Settings I get the following message in the dialogue box. "Error Th...
  • Zed15
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to switch a phone from a userid - how to get a second user id for my second phone.

I have two access to spotify premium - 1 for each phone. But they are both using the same account id.How do i proceed to keep the current account id to a specific phone, then get another account id to the second phone. I made the mistake when registr...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two access to spotify premium - 1 for each phone. But they are both using the same account id. How do i proceed to keep the current account id to a specific phone, then get another account ...
  • regg001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

delete account

How do you delete your spotify account

• How do you delete your spotify account
  • Ox1
  • Roadie