Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot pay with Paypal

Everytime i try to pay with paypal for Premium its always send me back to the mainmenu and i dont know why??

• Everytime i try to pay with paypal for Premium its always send me back to the mainmenu and i dont know why??
  • PixelPacker
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How delete my account ?

Hi everybody, I search a method for delete my account.I try with the email but I haven't an answer from Spotify ... Someone know ? PS : Sorry for my bad english, I'm french

• Visitor
  • Hi everybody,  I search a method for delete my account. I try with the email but I haven't an answer from Spotify ...   Someone know ?   PS : Sorry for my bad english, I'm french
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Billed twice since 2013!

Why is Spotify charging me twice?!!! I have now seen that you have been charging me twice since 16th december 2013! What is this? Can you please repay me?

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Spotify charging me twice?!!! I have now seen that you have been charging me twice since 16th december 2013! What is this? Can you please repay me?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Change mode of payment for bank transfer

Lately, whenever efetuei payment of Spotify for my card, however, I had a problem and I can not go without listening to music. So I wanted to change the card payment mode for billet,thank you

• Lately, whenever efetuei payment of Spotify for my card, however, I had a problem and I can not go without listening to music. So I wanted to change the card payment mode for billet, thank you
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for $.99??????

I clicked on the ad that said to subscribe for 3 months for .99 cents. But when it was all done, i was charged $13.90! Am i able to get a refund, or can they charge me what they said they would. Please help.

• I clicked on the ad that said to subscribe for 3 months for .99 cents. But when it was all done, i was charged $13.90! Am i able to get a refund, or can they charge me what they said they would. Plea...
  • Spotifyuser24
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant pay for premium with MasterCard

Trying to pay with Mastercard but getting: Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.The same was week and 2 weeks ago. Pls give me more details so I...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to pay with Mastercard but getting:   Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method. ...
  • armedjack
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still Can't Use Family Plan???

I signed my husband and me up for the family plan for $15/month and we still can't seem to listen to music on different devices at the same time. How do I fix this???

• Casual Listener
  • I signed my husband and me up for the family plan for $15/month and we still can't seem to listen to music on different devices at the same time. How do I fix this???
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone hacked into my account!

Hello!On the way home from work yesterday, I noticed that another playlist showed up out of nowhere and now I can't listen to my music at all. Everytime I try, this guy's music shows up. I can login- which I do through Facebook- but that's it. I cann...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! On the way home from work yesterday, I noticed that another playlist showed up out of nowhere and now I can't listen to my music at all. Everytime I try, this guy's music shows up. I can lo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

0.99 for 3 months not working

Hello, when I'm on spotify's homepage it says that I can get 3 months of premium for 0.99€. But when I click it and goes to the credit card information page to complete the purchase, its says 6.99 EUR per month. Cancel online anytime you want.

• Hello, when I'm on spotify's homepage it says that I can get 3 months of premium for 0.99€. But when I click it and goes to the credit card information page to complete the purchase, its says 6....
  • cha94
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Brazillian third-parties service called "spotcards". My fear about chargeback

Hello, first of all sorry about my english, I'm brazillian. I bought three months premium subscription by a Third-partie website called "sportcards". I used this Site because is the only one that allowed pay for Spotify Premium without a credit-card....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, first of all sorry about my english, I'm brazillian.   I bought three months premium subscription by a Third-partie website called "sportcards". I used this Site because is the only o...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Messed up by having 2 accounts, one with Facebook premium

I created a Spotify account by using Facebook login, and subsequently upgraded to Premium. I'd like to share Spotify with my wife but obviously don't want her to log in using my Facebook account. I thought I'd figured out how to generate a non-Facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a Spotify account by using Facebook login, and subsequently upgraded to Premium.   I'd like to share Spotify with my wife but obviously don't want her to log in using my Facebook acc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deceased user

My mother in law has passed away on November 13. She had a Spotify account which we would like to close as next of kin but we do not have all account information. Can you please support in closing her account (and stop payments)? I have submitted a c...

• Casual Listener
  • My mother in law has passed away on November 13. She had a Spotify account which we would like to close as next of kin but we do not have all account information. Can you please support in closing he...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account was disabled

I don't understand why they disabled it, the only thing I did was cancelling my premium trial and ask for a chargeback, i can't keep using my spotify account as a free user??? like i had all my playlist there, what happens now? I want my account enab...

• I don't understand why they disabled it, the only thing I did was cancelling my premium trial and ask for a chargeback, i can't keep using my spotify account as a free user??? like i had al...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Worldwide Student Discount

How do I purchase premium through my itunes money, and not my credit card?

• How do I purchase premium through my itunes money, and not my credit card?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account disappeared

Hi Spotify,Yesterday my premium account disappeared out of the blue and i cannot login because it says that neither my username nor my email exists in your database. I was using Spotify yesterday, then there were no problems. There were no problems w...

• Hi Spotify, Yesterday my premium account disappeared out of the blue and i cannot login because it says that neither my username nor my email exists in your database. I was using Spotify yesterday, ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink my account with PlayStation Network

Hello, excuse my english, i'm french. Today, I want to unlink my account Spotify my playstation account ! Thank you

• Hello, excuse my english, i'm french.   Today, I want to unlink my account Spotify my playstation account !   Thank you
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription not working

It's already been 3 days since I've resubscribed for spotitfy, it got paused due to me getting a different card. Ive already tried installing and deleting the app on my iphone and nothing, also tried playing it from my computer and its still not work...

• Casual Listener
  • It's already been 3 days since I've resubscribed for spotitfy, it got paused due to me getting a different card. Ive already tried installing and deleting the app on my iphone and nothing, also tried...
  • ivansageperez
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email from registration and forgot password

While making my account I put in wrong email and forgot the password. luckily I signed in facebook to the account before logging out this the only way accsessing my spotify account. is there any fixes to changing email and password?

• Casual Listener
  • While making my account I put in wrong email and forgot the password. luckily I signed in facebook to the account before logging out this the only way accsessing my spotify account. is there any fixe...
  • YungLilBoy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 family members on premium want to switch to family plan

Hi,Myself and my sister are premium subscribers to Spotify. We would like to take advantage of the family plan.How can we switch our current accounts to a family plan as they are both already being charged from the same credit card.We would also like...

• Hi, Myself and my sister are premium subscribers to Spotify. We would like to take advantage of the family plan. How can we switch our current accounts to a family plan as they are both already...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Add student discount

Hi,Just recently began college. I now have a student email, but cannot figure out how to switch my account from Standard Premium to Student Premium. Any help would be greatly appreciated! V/RMichael Ertle

• Hi, Just recently began college. I now have a student email, but cannot figure out how to switch my account from Standard Premium to Student Premium. Any help would be greatly appreciated!   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes