Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Algunas canciones se pausan a los 6 segundoa

Hola.En ciertas canciones que tengo guardadas en listas offline cada 6 segundos se me paisa la canción. Debo retrocederla y ahí funciona.Es solo con ciertas canciones. No todas. Ya he intentado borrando la canción y volverla a agregar. Desinstalándol...

• Hola. En ciertas canciones que tengo guardadas en listas offline cada 6 segundos se me paisa la canción. Debo retrocederla y ahí funciona. Es solo con ciertas canciones. No todas. Ya he intentado b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved from Premium to Rogers subscription and stuck on free

I was subscribed to Premium but changed to Rogers Wireless which included a 24mo subscription. I cancelled my premium so that I could use the 24mo subscription from Rogers but now I am on free with no way to get the Rogers sub working. How do I resol...

• Visitor
  • I was subscribed to Premium but changed to Rogers Wireless which included a 24mo subscription. I cancelled my premium so that I could use the 24mo subscription from Rogers but now I am on free with n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starred Playlist Gone

Hi, I just realized that my starred playlist is incomplete. For some reason it saved songs that I added from 12 days ago but all the ones that I've been staring since I got Spotify are gone. I think they're about 70 songs or so. Is there anything tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just realized that my starred playlist is incomplete. For some reason it saved songs that I added from 12 days ago but all the ones that I've been staring since I got Spotify are gone....
  • michaelkcheong
  • 160 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 160 replies
  • 0 likes

Shocking security - FIX!

So, my account has recently been hacked, this is primarily because the Spotify login process allows infinite rety attempts with no rate limiting or lockouts. Spotify also allows email changes without any verification from the existing account. It jus...

• Music Fan
  • So, my account has recently been hacked, this is primarily because the Spotify login process allows infinite rety attempts with no rate limiting or lockouts.   Spotify also allows email change...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me, but i didn't finished my subscription to premium.

I tried to upgrade to premium from my iPhone, i write my adress, my card number, but in the last step, spotify refused my informations and i don't upgraded, but i was charged. what can i do??

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to upgrade to premium from my iPhone, i write my adress, my card number, but in the last step, spotify refused my informations and i don't upgraded, but i was charged. what can i do??
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivating account

I need to deactivate my Spotify premium account it was supposed to be linked to my Vodafone pay monthly but they managed to somehow mess it up so I need to have this account removed so I can setup a new one in December. Is this possible? Thanks in ad...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to deactivate my Spotify premium account it was supposed to be linked to my Vodafone pay monthly but they managed to somehow mess it up so I need to have this account removed so I can setup a ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts

I had a premium account on spotify and when I came to australia could not change the country! I gained a premium account by the cellular operator and I linked to a new account, but now I can not access the facebook with the new, why this linked to ol...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a premium account on spotify and when I came to australia could not change the country! I gained a premium account by the cellular operator and I linked to a new account, but now I can not acce...
  • BenjaminsiPodCa
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STUDENT RATE

Does anyone know if there is a ending date for the 50% off student rate. Was randomly charge the full 9.99 this month.

• Does anyone know if there is a ending date for the 50% off student rate. Was randomly charge the full 9.99 this month.
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Automatically unsubscribe of students promotion

as it shown in my bank account transactions this month that spotify charged me 9.99 for this month. I don't know the reason why it automatically unsubscribe by itself. At the moment, i got back to check my account and linked account with uniday again...

• Casual Listener
  • as it shown in my bank account transactions this month that spotify charged me 9.99 for this month. I don't know the reason why it automatically unsubscribe by itself. At the moment, i got back to ch...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Hi, My e-mail address is henrik@hero.com.hk. I know I used to have a user name that was 1133863927, but recently another username, boogeyman303, popped up when I logged in on my mobile to try to get the Sonos app. I am paying a premium account holder...

• Hi,   My e-mail address is henrik@hero.com.hk. I know I used to have a user name that was 1133863927, but recently another username, boogeyman303, popped up when I logged in on my mobile to tr...
  • BenjaminsiPodCa
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

Hello, I am trying to pay my subscription with Mastercard (two different ones) and Visa, but for for all of them I receive a failure message. All cards are enabled for international transactions, e.commerce transactions and have funds. Please help!!

• Regular
  • Hello, I am trying to pay my subscription with Mastercard (two different ones) and Visa, but for for all of them I receive a failure message. All cards are enabled for international transactions, e.c...
  • xime167
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account

I noticed last week that some mysterious playlists had been added to my account (Premium Family Subscription), looked to change the password and the account email and password had been changed - I was logged in via Facebook. I contacted support, and ...

• Regular
  • I noticed last week that some mysterious playlists had been added to my account (Premium Family Subscription), looked to change the password and the account email and password had been changed - I wa...
  • pacstar
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get student offer for premium

Hey there, Im a student but cant get the offer.If I wanna subscribe for it, it says its not working in India.Im a german student just travelling through India for a few months.. Any Suggestions? I could send my university-details to the support, if t...

• Hey there, Im a student but cant get the offer. If I wanna subscribe for it, it says its not working in India. Im a german student just travelling through India for a few months..   Any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks won't play

About a week ago my desktop (Windows) installed Spotify started saying that it could play certain tracks; it's affecting my playlist and albums. Sometimes it's certain tracks on an album, other times the whole album will not playing saying 'can't pla...

• Regular
  • About a week ago my desktop (Windows) installed Spotify started saying that it could play certain tracks; it's affecting my playlist and albums.  Sometimes it's certain tracks on an album, other...
  • edusf03
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my country

I cant change my country from germany to austria even though i am defenitely using an austrian ip address. I cant even change my country using the changing payment option because i can only choose german paying methods. This is frustrating. Please he...

• I cant change my country from germany to austria even though i am defenitely using an austrian ip address. I cant even change my country using the changing payment option because i can only choose ge...
  • Trigeress
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error msg - can't use Spotify for longer than 14 days abroad

Hello, I changed the payment card on ITunes yesterday as I think I had a failed payment now I cannot login to Spotify and I'm getting a message about not being able to use Spottify longer than 14 days abroad even though I'm not abroad! I've re-instal...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I changed the payment card on ITunes yesterday as I think I had a failed payment now I cannot login to Spotify and I'm getting a message about not being able to use Spottify longer than 14 day...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant remember email account only username

HiI have an spotify account where i cant remember the email account linked to username that i DO rememberPleaSe help?Sorry bout bad english

• Hi I have an spotify account where i cant remember the email account linked to username that i DO remember PleaSe help? Sorry bout bad english
  • Reflux_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get premium

Hi I have looked at previous comments on this forum. Have logged out of Spotify on all devices and logged back in but still not working. My phone says I can purchase premium but I already have this and have done for the past two years pls help

• Hi I have looked at previous comments on this forum. Have logged out of Spotify on all devices and logged back in but still not working. My phone says I can purchase premium but I already have this a...
  • Reflux_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

With one of our spotify accounts we have recently changed a phone handset without backing up all settings. Now when we try to get into the Spotify account on that phone we cannot. When we try to get the password reset the system says that it has sent...

• With one of our spotify accounts we have recently changed a phone handset without backing up all settings. Now when we try to get into the Spotify account on that phone we cannot. When we try to get ...
  • Reflux_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes