Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I bought premium but my account still says free

My order number is: MGYD59642T, I was billed on 9/30/2015. How can this be fixed?

• Visitor
  • My order number is: MGYD59642T, I was billed on 9/30/2015. How can this be fixed?
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember account password or username I used with my premium account.

I'm paying for this subscription every month but I can't find a way to call a help desk to help me with this problem so I'm extremely upset. There's not a single phone number to call for the us to recover this information. I set up this account and f...

• I'm paying for this subscription every month but I can't find a way to call a help desk to help me with this problem so I'm extremely upset. There's not a single phone number to call for the us to re...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App in Android keeps pausing after every song

Since the update two days ago Spotify keeps pausing after every song. Pretty annoying when listening to music while working out.Is there a way to restore the old version of the app until this is resolved? I've tried re-installing the app as well but ...

• Regular
  • Since the update two days ago Spotify keeps pausing after every song. Pretty annoying when listening to music while working out. Is there a way to restore the old version of the app until this is re...
  • remmernl
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Delite My account

Hi I been charged for premium on an account that I didn't know existed for a year now. Please delete this account so this not happen again.

• Hi I been charged for premium on an account that I didn't know existed for a year now. Please delete this account so this not happen again.    
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Spotify with Fido keeps changing to free

I have recently signed up with Fido specifically because their plans include Spotify premium. This is the second time it has changed to free and I can't change it back!please help because this is very frustrating and Fido says this is Spotify's issue

• I have recently signed up with Fido specifically because their plans include Spotify premium. This is the second time it has changed to free and I can't change it back! please help because this is v...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can other users find me when I can't find myself?

Hi!I'm sorry if the topic sounds like an existential angst rant. I do have a real question.I tried to search myself in Spotify, with both my original user name and my real name (since my account is connected to Facebook). However, I didn't show in th...

• Hi! I'm sorry if the topic sounds like an existential angst rant. 😉 I do have a real question. I tried to search myself in Spotify, with both my original user name and my real name (since my a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got stolen

Hello,It seems like my account got stolen? My Spotify username is Forsstedt and today I got kicked out and cant log back in. When I try to reset my password it says my email dont excist and yeah.. how do I get in conctact with spotify about this prob...

• Hello, It seems like my account got stolen? My Spotify username is Forsstedt and today I got kicked out and cant log back in. When I try to reset my password it says my email dont excist and yeah.. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Country Settings

Hi I signed up to Spotify a couple of weeks ago and have been signed out saying 'my country does not match' When i try to change these settings i can't and am only presented with the Netherlands as an option I have never been to the Netherlands and c...

• Hi    I signed up to Spotify a couple of weeks ago and have been signed out saying 'my country does not match'   When i try to change these settings i can't and am only presented w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading playlists to iphone

Part of playlist will download then it just stops and stays on waiting to download.

• Part of playlist will download then it just stops and stays on waiting to download.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payments and can't download playlists

Hey, guysSo, I am pretty sure I have been paying double for Spotify over two different ways - one through my mobile phone bill and the other through bank payments. Is there anyway to contact Spotify to see how long I've been doing this? Despite me de...

• Hey, guys So, I am pretty sure I have been paying double for Spotify over two different ways - one through my mobile phone bill and the other through bank payments. Is there anyway to contact Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

Hi,Ive got a Spotify premium subscription through my vodaphone plan, I recently had to reset my phone so now when i log into spotify with my Facebook account my subscription is gone. Please help.

• Hi, Ive got a Spotify premium subscription through my vodaphone plan, I recently had to reset my phone so now when i log into spotify with my Facebook account my subscription is gone. Please help.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account have dissapear

Hello,I need help. I had problem with that I could not log in to my account in the apps, ehen I tried through the webpage it says that I don't have any account..But in the same time spotify keeps drawing money from my bank account for premium?How can...

• Hello, I need help. I had problem with that I could not log in to my account in the apps, ehen I tried through the webpage it says that I don't have any account.. But in the same time spotify kee...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My accounts' just been deleted with one click.

I originally created my Spotify account through Facebook a few years back, and I've always found it annoying that I can't deactivate FB if I want to continue using Spotify. Moments ago, I went into preferences, and a big blue "DISCONNECT FROM FACEBOO...

•   I originally created my Spotify account through Facebook a few years back, and I've always found it annoying that I can't deactivate FB if I want to continue using Spotify.   ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log on because of possible firewall blocking it.

Hi,I had logged out of my account on spotify, on my PC, about a week ago and since then I have not been able to sign back on because a message keeps saying "A firewall may be blocking spotify." I have gone into my firewall settings, added the applica...

• Hi, I had logged out of my account on spotify, on my PC, about a week ago and since then I have not been able to sign back on because a message keeps saying "A firewall may be blocking spotify." I h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked!!!

i need help.. my account is hacked, someone else keeps deleting my playlist and creates new ones and my music would stop in the middle of a song coz someone keeps changing the tracks,i also received email that i signed up for spotify community with a...

• Casual Listener
  • i need help.. my account is hacked, someone else keeps deleting my playlist and creates new ones and my music would stop in the middle of a song coz someone keeps changing the tracks,i also received ...
  • clintdaviz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Pay with Paypal or Giftcards (?)

Hey Mah Dudes! So, I am trying to suscribe to Spotify Premium through Student Discount, but in the payment options only credit cards appear as possible payment method, while I want to use a gift card or at least, paypal. Does it mean that I can only ...

• Hey Mah Dudes!   So, I am trying to suscribe to Spotify Premium through Student Discount, but in the payment options only credit cards appear as possible payment method, while I want to use a ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment issues

I have a spotify premium subscription that I was suppose to be charged 9.99 for on October 15th. The charge appeared on my credit card, was authorized, then disappeared. Talked with Discover who told me it was nothing on their part and that Spotify r...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a spotify premium subscription that I was suppose to be charged 9.99 for on October 15th. The charge appeared on my credit card, was authorized, then disappeared. Talked with Discover who told...
  • ChelleBelle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

So spotify has charged me 4 times in one day. They charged me the 10.69 premium once then charged me 5.34 the student discount 3 times. This really needs to be solved ASAP! I'm not very happy with spotify right now and I would appreciate a refund. My...

• So spotify has charged me 4 times in one day. They charged me the 10.69 premium once then charged me 5.34 the student discount 3 times. This really needs to be solved ASAP! I'm not very happy with sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I add a family member to my premium account?

I'd like to allow my wife to use my Spotify Premium account. Is this allowed? Sorry, this question is probably easy to answer, but I can't find it anywhere in the boilerplate information.

• I'd like to allow my wife to use my Spotify Premium account.  Is this allowed? Sorry, this question is probably easy to answer, but I can't find it anywhere in the boilerplate information. ...
  • Stoozer
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Payung double

Hi,I seem to be paying double for my Spotify? Can you please help? I think the problem is that I have been staying in 2 different countries, Iceland and Sweden.Best regardsRuna Gizurarson

• Hi, I seem to be paying double for my Spotify? Can you please help? I think the problem is that I have been staying in 2 different countries, Iceland and Sweden. Best regards Runa Gizurarson
  • fernandoavila
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes