Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't access Spotify account; Apparently doesn't exist.

Hello, Spotify people. I need help big time. I had an account with the email -snip- and my username was yanameis, and all of sudden today at lunch I got a logout error, and when I tried to log back in, it says my account password wasn't correct. I tr...

• Hello, Spotify people. I need help big time. I had an account with the email -snip- and my username was yanameis, and all of sudden today at lunch I got a logout error, and when I tried to log b...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in account anymore

Hello!I use the third year of Spotify. Last month, I bought a one-year premium membership. Two days ago I suddenly can't log in to my spotify account with any one of my gadgets. It can not also go through the web. Also, I can't log in with facebook. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I use the third year of Spotify. Last month, I bought a one-year premium membership. Two days ago I suddenly can't log in to my spotify account with any one of my gadgets. It can not als...
  • jimidi
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium but only got a trial

Hi I got charged for premium with the student discount but never got a email receipt. I also logged into my Spotify and under my account status it says premium trial and also my premium will end on the 2015-15-11. So if Spotify already charged me for...

• Hi I got charged for premium with the student discount but never got a email receipt. I also logged into my Spotify and under my account status it says premium trial and also my premium will end on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in

Hi! I have been trying to log into my account for awhile now and it will not let me do so despite using my correct password and log in. When i try to change my password it says: "It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I have been trying to log into my account for awhile now and it will not let me do so despite using my correct password and log in.   When i try to change my password it says: "It...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wtf?

I'm trying to update premium back but it's saying that it costs 12,99€, when I have had ALWAYS 9,99€.

• I'm trying to update premium back but it's saying that it costs 12,99€, when I have had ALWAYS 9,99€.
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Facebook Social not working

Hiya all, Just a quick one really - have noticed for about three weeks now that facebook is no longer showing what songs I'm playing/have played. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, or perhaps how to fix it? Thanks in advance!

• Regular
  • Hiya all,   Just a quick one really - have noticed for about three weeks now that facebook is no longer showing what songs I'm playing/have played. Just wondering if anyone else is having this...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user and all Songs greyed out?

I recently went overseas and was unable to play any of my Spotify music off line. I figured the laws were different or something. However upon returning to Australia all my music is still greyed out and unavailable. I am guessing I could just go down...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently went overseas and was unable to play any of my Spotify music off line. I figured the laws were different or something. However upon returning to Australia all my music is still greyed out ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help! I can't log in to spotify suddenly

Hello everyone!I can't log in to my spotify anymore, after I tried to login to spotify on my old laptop. When I tried to log in on my old laptop, it asked me to accept something on facebook, but after that I couldn't connect or log in to spotify anym...

• Hello everyone! I can't log in to my spotify anymore, after I tried to login to spotify on my old laptop. When I tried to log in on my old laptop, it asked me to accept something on facebook, but ...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incorrect billing

Hello. I have one spotify connected with my facebook which I use frequently, but now I have noticed in my banklog that I am being double billed. Meaning 200 NOK every month, instead of the agreed 100. I would like all the double billing refunded asap...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I have one spotify connected with my facebook which I use frequently, but now I have noticed in my banklog that I am being double billed. Meaning 200 NOK every month, instead of the a...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get premium to work because can't switch country

Hi, I changed my subscription from a danish card to a swedish card two months ago but the country is still Denmark in my premium-subscription. So today I got a notification saying I have to switch countries but I can't cause the area where I'm suppos...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi,   I changed my subscription from a danish card to a swedish card two months ago but the country is still Denmark in my premium-subscription. So today I got a notification saying I ha...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account lost its premium subscription

Hello, My Spotify account was premium by being connected to an offer from my cellular mobile provider, Rogers Communications. Part of my plan included a Premium account which is still active. Prior to signing up to this cellular plan, I had a Spotify...

• Hello,   My Spotify account was premium by being connected to an offer from my cellular mobile provider, Rogers Communications. Part of my plan included a Premium account which is still active...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Accounts

Hi, my name is Jasmine. I am starting to get extremely annoyed as I have some how created two profiles with spotify. One with the user name Jizzybum that has the premium package and that I use regularly and this one that is connected to my facebook a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my name is Jasmine.   I am starting to get extremely annoyed as I have some how created two profiles with spotify.  One with the user name Jizzybum that has the premium package and t...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Im sorry, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I had a question involving the College discount. Right now I'm only a senior in highschool but i have already been accepted to multiple universities that are on the SheerID list. Am I somehow able to...

• Im sorry, I'm sure this has been asked before, but I had a question involving the College discount. Right now I'm only a senior in highschool but i have already been accepted to multiple universities...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please add "words with friends" song by "Joyner Lucas"

Hello spotify, I wanted to listen to the song called "words with friends" by "Joyner lucas" on spotify but couldn't seem to find that exact song by that exact artist. Please add "words with friends" by "joyner lucas" to your inventory, I will greatly...

• Hello spotify, I wanted to listen to the song called "words with friends" by "Joyner lucas" on spotify but couldn't seem to find that exact song by that exact artist. Please add "words with friends" ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify por alguna razón cancelo mi suscripción y aparte, me cobro 3.000 pesos mas de la promoción

Hola, alrededor de un mes atras spotify en Chile ofrecia la especial oferta de 3 meses por 290 pesos, lo cual me parecio bueno, de tal manera que lo contrate y tambien a mi pareja, todo bien hasta ahora, cuando ellos sin razon alguna cancelaron mi su...

• Hola, alrededor de un mes atras spotify en Chile ofrecia la especial oferta de 3 meses por 290 pesos, lo cual me parecio bueno, de tal manera que lo contrate y tambien a mi pareja, todo bien hasta ah...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged multiple times

I just had signed up for premium and check my account was charged 4 times I canceled my subscription the same same day. Am I going to get refunded all this charges I blame the crap sign up, made me enter my card 4 times I didn't think anything of it ...

• I just had signed up for premium and check my account was charged 4 times I canceled my subscription the same same day. Am I going to get refunded all this charges I blame the crap sign up, made me e...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help I cant install Spotify on my tv smart

Hi, im trying to install the app on my tv smart, but i cant. I also try to use it on web player but neithet. Can help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, im trying to install the app on my tv smart, but i cant. I also try to use it on web player but neithet.  Can help me? 
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Card charged multiple times (5x)

I upgraded to spotify premium on 05/01/15 and I got an alert from my bank that my account was being charged multiple times. I checked my bank account online to find that spotify charged my card five times. I went on to check my Spotify account to see...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to spotify premium on 05/01/15 and I got an alert from my bank that my account was being charged multiple times. I checked my bank account online to find that spotify charged my card five ...
  • Raja3549
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

premium for a day

Hi Spotify,I am currently signed up for a half marathon in November near Chicago. I recently just ran one and I used my spotify playlist for it. The only problem I had was that I couldn't choose a certain song when I got near a tought mile and ran ou...

• Hi Spotify, I am currently signed up for a half marathon in November near Chicago. I recently just ran one and I used my spotify playlist for it. The only problem I had was that I couldn't choose a ...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment not working

I have tried several times to process a payment for my premium service. I have 2 chase cards and neither are going through. I have contacted my bank and they say my account is in good standing and they see no attempts for authorization from Spotify. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried several times to process a payment for my premium service. I have 2 chase cards and neither are going through. I have contacted my bank and they say my account is in good standing and th...
  • maximthegreat
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes