Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Refund

My ex boyfriend used my credit card to get the subscription, and he said he cancelled it last month. I need a refund for this month and to make sure his subscription is taken off my card.

• My ex boyfriend used my credit card to get the subscription, and he said he cancelled it last month. I need a refund for this month and to make sure his subscription is taken off my card.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unwanted email

Hi all, I receive lately email from: no-reply@news.spotifymail.com That someone, who is not a friend of mine, has added new tracks. Is this guinine and can i stop this safely?

• Music Fan
  • Hi all, I receive lately email from: no-reply@news.spotifymail.com That someone, who is not a friend of mine, has added new tracks. Is this guinine and can i stop this safely?
  • aldoalvarez227
  • 150 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 150 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify e-card PLS HELP!

Hello,i've a question:I've bought a spotify e-card. When I use the card and the money oft the card is empty must i buy a New card or is that my thing. Because oft the agreement. I'm scared that i must cancel the agreement, when i use a spotify card, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i've a question: I've bought a spotify e-card. When I use the card and the money oft the card is empty must i buy a New card or is that my thing. Because oft the agreement. I'm scared that i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for student account but doesnt show on my account

So i tried to get a student account but it said it failed to verify me for some reason. ok fine. but then i look on my bank statement and there is a charge of $4.99 which is what i would have paid for the student account. but when i check my subscrip...

• Visitor
  • So i tried to get a student account but it said it failed to verify me for some reason. ok fine. but then i look on my bank statement and there is a charge of $4.99 which is what i would have paid fo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Facebook account

Please I would like to know how to unlink my Facebook account from my Spotify account and link it with my email but keeping all my playlist and data. Thanks

• Please I would like to know how to unlink my Facebook account from my Spotify account and link it with my email but keeping all my playlist and data. Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem getting Premium, Zip code/country Error

Hi everyone :), I've recently started to use Spotify and I'm currently using my 7 day Premium free trial. I found it pretty amazing , so I tought that I should buy an account upgrade and go premium. However, when I try to pay with credit card it says...

• Hi everyone :),   I've recently started to use Spotify and I'm currently using my 7 day Premium free trial. I found it pretty amazing , so I tought that I should buy an account upgrade and go ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Student Subscription and Family Subsciption

When I started spotify premium I did it as a student at a university I was taking a class at during the summer while I was home. I knew the subscription would last a year, but I could renew my student status. My student status was going to run out at...

• Casual Listener
  • When I started spotify premium I did it as a student at a university I was taking a class at during the summer while I was home. I knew the subscription would last a year, but I could renew my studen...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription cancelled but no refunding

Hello,I cancelled my subscription in less than 14 days and I still do not have refunding…. With which must I be addressed to obtain refunding, knowingthat I used the contact form but for the moment noanswer.Cordially,DMCVRPI

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I cancelled my subscription in less than 14 days and I still do not have refunding…. With which must I be addressed to obtain refunding, knowingthat I used the contact form but for ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't connect new Spotify to account

I have a Facebook account. I created a Spotify account a while back but didn't use it. Recently I started using Spotify again but have used a new account (not my Facebook one). Want to connect the new account to Facebook but I can't connect to it as ...

• Visitor
  • I have a Facebook account. I created a Spotify account a while back but didn't use it. Recently I started using Spotify again but have used a new account (not my Facebook one). Want to connect the ne...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

want to delete account.help!

I realized I made a mistake signing up.trying to delete account.help!

• Visitor
  • I realized I made a mistake signing up.trying to delete account.help!
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why was I charged when I cancelled my subscription way before I got charged again?

Why did I get charged when I already cancelled my subscription way before the renewal date, and how can I remove my debit card info?

• Why did I get charged when I already cancelled my subscription way before the renewal date, and how can I remove my debit card info?
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still thinks I'm abroad

Not able to change my country, and Spotify thinks I'm still abroad. I'm back home in the US. How can I change it back, so I can use Spotify again???

• Casual Listener
  • Not able to change my country, and Spotify thinks I'm still abroad. I'm back home in the US. How can I change it back, so I can use Spotify again???
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Prre paid subscription cancelled

My pre paid subscription has been cancelled and i have'nt been charged for 2 months but i haven't canceled premium. My account has gone back to free and i can't subscribe again. When iclick to upgrade i get the message 'Unfortunately, there is no sup...

• My pre paid subscription has been cancelled and i have'nt been charged for 2 months but i haven't canceled premium. My account has gone back to free and i can't subscribe again. When iclick to upgrad...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment card expires

So this morning I opened up Spotify and got the following message:"The payment card you're currenlty using expires in a few days. To keep your subscription, please update your payment details". When I clicked the link I was forwarded to the Spotify w...

• Music Fan
  • So this morning I opened up Spotify and got the following message: "The payment card you're currenlty using expires in a few days. To keep your subscription, please update your payment details". &n...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stop student discount and return to full premium pricing

I have had the Student Discount on my account and forgot to change the suscription after graduating. I would now like to pay the full premium price, but cannot find an option to revert to normal premium pricing.Any ideas? Thanks

• Visitor
  • I have had the Student Discount on my account and forgot to change the suscription after graduating.  I would now like to pay the full premium price, but cannot find an option to revert to norma...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Price change with no notice

I've been a subscriber since October 2011, and have been paying $4.99 a month the whole time. I had the Unlimited plan before that option was phased out. But starting in April of this year, I'm suddenly being charged $9.99 a month. This price change ...

• Regular
  • I've been a subscriber since October 2011, and have been paying $4.99 a month the whole time. I had the Unlimited plan before that option was phased out. But starting in April of this year,...
  • apgoldst
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium

Hello, I've just bought premium for 0.99€ for 3 months. I don't want to renew the subscription after these 3 months. If I cancel the subscription now, can I continue to use premium until the end of the three months? P.S Sorry for my english.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've just bought premium for 0.99€ for 3 months. I don't want to renew the subscription after these 3 months. If I cancel the subscription now, can I continue to use premium until th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account stopped working months ago, found out I have still been getting charged

Okay so I'm hoping someone can let me know if they had a situation similar and how spotify was able to handle it. So I got a premium account probably over a year ago. For a while a was using it alot and it was to me worth the ten bucks. There was abo...

• Okay so I'm hoping someone can let me know if they had a situation similar and how spotify was able to handle it.   So I got a premium account probably over a year ago. For a while a was using...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium won't work

Signed onto my spotify premium family plan and my stepdads still works but mine doesn't. This is really frustrating and idk how to fix this. I've tried restarting the app and everything it still won't work HELP ME

• Casual Listener
  • Signed onto my spotify premium family plan and my stepdads still works but mine doesn't. This is really frustrating and idk how to fix this. I've tried restarting the app and everything it still won'...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I renew a subscription as a present

I am in the UK - a year ago I bought online a year's subscription to Premium and gave the code as a present. I'd like to renew it as a present again but can't see any way of doing this online. Is the only way of doing this to buy a gift card in a sho...

• I am in the UK - a year ago I bought online a year's subscription to Premium and gave the code as a present. I'd like to renew it as a present again but can't see any way of doing this online. Is the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes