Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

not sure how to add a second account

I have premium........and Love it!!..........just got my wife a smartphone and not sure how to sign up for second account at the discounted price.........any help would much appericated............Thanks

• I have premium........and Love it!!..........just got my wife a smartphone and not sure how to sign up for second account at the discounted price.........any help would much appericated............Th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink facebook account from Spotify

I want to use a different login to access my account, then unlinking my facebook.Thank you

• Visitor
  • I want to use a different login to access my account, then unlinking my facebook. Thank you
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CAN'T LOG IN

Hey Guys i need your help. I forgot my Spotify password and don't get an E-Mail in which i can change my password.I bought premium and pay everymonth i need your help pls.

• Hey Guys i need your help. I forgot my Spotify password and don't get an E-Mail in which i can change my password. I bought premium and pay everymonth i need your help pls.    
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't cancel my subscription

Dear Support, I can't cancel my subscription via the implementet function on your Homepage. It asks me to identify via Facebook and redirects me there. I verify by inserting my password. After that it again redirects my to the spotify Homepage tellin...

• Dear Support, I can't cancel my subscription via the implementet function on your Homepage. It asks me to identify via Facebook and redirects me there. I verify by inserting my password. After ...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify you are getting hacked

I was talking with someone about spotify and he told he got a premium account free by a hack/lack of security on your system, you should be losing a big amount of cash if you do nothing, i think right now you should disable the premium account sellin...

• Casual Listener
  •  I was talking with someone about spotify and he told he got a premium account free by a hack/lack of security on your system, you should be losing a big amount of cash if you do nothing, i thin...
  • Gabrieeel6
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle play

I'd like to some times listen to the songs in order rather than jumping all over the list. How do I change shuffle play? Thanks!

• Regular
  • I'd like to some times listen to the songs in order rather than jumping all over the list. How do I change shuffle play? Thanks!
  • llistar
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing on two devices at once

I'm currently listening from my laptop pc and android phone from the same account, with two different songs on, from two different playlists, yet on the same wifi. I've tried to log out from everywhere and logged in again, still nothing, even restart...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently listening from my laptop pc and android phone from the same account, with two different songs on, from two different playlists, yet on the same wifi.   I've tried to log out fr...
  • omcswe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Took the Winter deal: pay the 1st month, get 2 free afterwards. But now i paid for the 2nd month

Hey, As you can read in the Subject, i bought myself premium during december, because of the advertisment of getting 2 month extra, if you order spotify until (i guess it was) 24th of december. But NOW Spotify took the money out of my bank account. W...

• Hey, As you can read in the Subject, i bought myself premium during december, because of the advertisment of getting 2 month extra, if you order spotify until (i guess it was) 24th of december. But...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing countries

Hello anyone, So I am British, and live n Germany. When I signed up for spotify free I had Germany as my country on my profile. However, when I upgraded to premmium I used my British credit card and it asked me to change over to Great Britain, which ...

• Visitor
  • Hello anyone,   So I am British, and live n Germany. When I signed up for spotify free I had Germany as my country on my profile. However, when I upgraded to premmium I used my British credi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username

Would be great if there could be an option to change username instead of making a new account..

• Would be great if there could be an option to change username instead of making a new account..
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify case # 02260192

11 days and counting, no response yet. How long should I be expected to wait? All I want is for this account to be deleted so I can create a new one.

• 11 days and counting, no response yet.   How long should I be expected to wait? All I want is for this account to be deleted so I can create a new one.
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how can I contact spotify re: account?

I keep getting a message on my Spotify App that my payment hasn't gone through, but it is showing as being deducted from my bank account. I am just wanting to make sure I won't loose my subscription! How can I contact Spotify to check my payment?

• I keep getting a message on my Spotify App that my payment hasn't gone through, but it is showing as being deducted from my bank account. I am just wanting to make sure I won't loose my subscriptio...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day free trial was a lie!

I'm pissed, I installed Spotify and saw the ad to get 30 days premium free. Decided "why not?", clicked to launch my browser, again saying I'll get 30 days free. I click that, sign up with my card (as most trials require), and then am charged. WHAT B...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm pissed, I installed Spotify and saw the ad to get 30 days premium free. Decided "why not?", clicked to launch my browser, again saying I'll get 30 days free. I click that, sign up with my card (a...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am i being charged more than Americans

To Spotify, Why is it that in the United Kingdom i am charged £9.99 but if i was in America i would be charged $9.99 for the same service? Also you continue to charge me twice a month and not reply to my messages but this is nothing new to you. Regar...

• Visitor
  • To Spotify,   Why is it that in the United Kingdom i am charged £9.99 but if i was in America i would be charged $9.99 for the same service?   Also you continue to charge me twice a...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete this account

Hi there, i want to delete this account, i have my own account and for someone mistake i've been signed up using my job e-mail and it can't go further... I really need to delete this asap. TY

• Hi there,   i want to delete this account, i have my own account and for someone mistake i've been signed up using my job e-mail and it can't go further...   I really need to delete...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change account

Hi I dont have access to facebook and therefore i cant access my account when it asks to login, How do I change over from facebook login to a normal spotify login??? Couldnt you make this easier than me having to contact you guys, it's ridiculous!!

• Hi  I dont have access to facebook and therefore i cant access my account when it asks to login, How do I change over from facebook login to a normal spotify login??? Couldnt you make this e...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted music data and lost my premium acc

I use an android S5 and decided to delete my music to make some space and start again ( yes i know 3000 albums) and so now i have lost my premium acc and have reinstalled Spotify and dont have it backHelp

• Visitor
  • I use an android S5 and decided to delete my music to make some space and start again ( yes i know 3000 albums) and so now i have lost my premium acc and have reinstalled Spotify and dont have it bac...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount for Spotify

For the past year i have been using spotify and recently I have been attending cal poly and decided to try for student premium. However I keep getting charged for regular premium even though I have registered for student discount. I tried again today...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past year i have been using spotify and recently I have been attending cal poly and decided to try for student premium. However I keep getting charged for regular premium even though I have r...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If I cancel my premium subscription can I still use it for the remainder of the month?

If I cancel my premium subscription will it stay premium for the remainder of the time that I have paid for or will it cancel straight away?

• Casual Listener
  • If I cancel my premium subscription will it stay premium for the remainder of the time that I have paid for or will it cancel straight away?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY HELP ME

I got spotify premium on christmas. (the three month .99 cents) and now today its asking me to buy premium again? was working perfectly fine up until today. Why am i not getting what i paid for? it hasnt even been one month let alone 3.

• Casual Listener
  • I got spotify premium on christmas. (the three month .99 cents) and now today its asking me to buy premium again? was working perfectly fine up until today. Why am i not getting what i paid for? it h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes