Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Facebook duplicated spotify account

I having problems to login using my facebook so I deleted spotify app from my facebook than I try to login again and work but created other account. My other account still there and I can follow it. I want my old account back! Sorry for bad English!

• I having problems to login using my facebook so I deleted spotify app from my facebook  than I try to login again and work but created other account. My other account still there and I can follo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Actually contacting spotify

I have a premium account because it was included with my subscription for something else. After one month I was no longer able to log in with my account details, was told my email wasn't registered with an active account and cannot find the explanati...

• I have a premium account because it was included with my subscription for something else. After one month I was no longer able to log in with my account details, was told my email wasn't registered w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription with 2 months free

how do I know if i really have two next months free? When I check my account it says nothing.

• Casual Listener
  • how do I know if i really have two next months free? When I check my account it says nothing.
  • Psychohb
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved out abroad - Premium subscription cancelled??

Hi all, I have been living in Belgium for many years. Thanks to a deal of the mobile network operator "BASE", I have been able to get a Premium account for Spotify which I did use for more than one year. However, I moved out to the Netherlands two mo...

• Hi all,   I have been living in Belgium for many years. Thanks to a deal of the mobile network operator "BASE", I have been able to get a Premium account for Spotify which I did use for more...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not cancel subscription -screenshot in german attached

Hi, I want to cancel my subscription, but following the steps given there is simply no action happening. There is only a message saying "your subscription will renew itself on february 3rd if you dont cancel it before". Well, I can't.

• Hi,   I want to cancel my subscription, but following the steps given there is simply no action happening. There is only a message saying "your subscription will renew itself on february 3rd...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

logging on to spotify

How can i log if i originally logged on with my Facebook account which I have since terminated and can no longer use.

• How can i log if i originally logged on with my Facebook account which I have since terminated and can no longer use.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't seem to figure out how to pay

Hi, My payment of this month has failed because I forgot to charge my prepaid credit card up. Now I've charged it up, but can't seem to figure out how to pay? Could someone please help me. Thanks in advance

• Hi,   My payment of this month has failed because I forgot to charge my prepaid credit card up. Now I've charged it up, but can't seem to figure out how to pay? Could someone please help...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with

I do not have access to my spotify account if I log out of it on my phone. Here is why I sign up using my facebook I forgot the password on it so when I tryed to change it, facebook sends you a email well my email got hacked tryed to recover it but I...

• I do not have access to my spotify account if I log out of it on my phone. Here is why I sign up using my facebook I forgot the password on it so when I tryed to change it, facebook sends you a email...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! someone signed up for premium with my email address

Hello. Someone signed up for spotify premium with my email address. At first, I thought it was my account that I got emails for. So I changed the password when I couldn't figure it out. Now, however, I've looked at the credit card info and realize th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Someone signed up for spotify premium with my email address. At first, I thought it was my account that I got emails for. So I changed the password when I couldn't figure it out. Now, however,...
  • alfonzojohnson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I currently have premium and want to switch to get the student discount. However, when I click the link, it won't bring me to the fields to fill out to verify it, and instead goes straight to the account overview. How do I solve this?

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have premium and want to switch to get the student discount. However, when I click the link, it won't bring me to the fields to fill out to verify it, and instead goes straight ...
  • irockthenet
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled subscription though I was still charged a premium subscription

I recently cancelled my premium subscription that i wa trying out. Though it seems today i have been charged the premium subscription fee.Is there any way i can get this sorted out, but i do clearly remember cancelling my subscription. I would just l...

• I recently cancelled my premium subscription that i wa trying out. Though it seems today i have been charged the premium subscription fee.Is there any way i can get this sorted out, but i do clearly ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying with gift cards (AMEX)

Anyone know if I can pay for premium with an AMEX gift card? Emailed a rep, but they weren't very clear/specific.

• Anyone know if I can pay for premium with an AMEX gift card? Emailed a rep, but they weren't very clear/specific.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account problem

Hello guys! I have a trouble, the thing is that I want to open a new account with my email but when I try to register it says that my email has already been registred but I have not done such thing. I will appreciate your help!

• Hello guys! I have a trouble, the thing is that I want to open a new account with my email but when I try to register it says that my email has already been registred but I have not done such thing. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount issue

I was using Spotify premium, however, I recently became a student and wanted to apply the student discount to my account. I would click on the student discount link at the bottom of the main Spotify page and it would tell me to log in. I would log in...

• I was using Spotify premium, however, I recently became a student and wanted to apply the student discount to my account. I would click on the student discount link at the bottom of the main Spotify ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Complicated problem with Region options

Hi, I've got a very odd problem which is preventing me from using Spotify on my mobile device. Here is the issue: I'm not sure why, despite living in Spain my ISP is assigning me an american IP. Currently this is my IP: 149.100.9.168 which is located...

• Hi,   I've got a very odd problem which is preventing me from using Spotify on my mobile device.   Here is the issue: I'm not sure why, despite living in Spain my ISP is assigning m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Not Working

I'm signed up for the student subsription, and I get $4.99/month. I just bought a $10 giftcard and it only counted for one month. Thanks for the help.

• I'm signed up for the student subsription, and I get $4.99/month. I just bought a $10 giftcard and it only counted for one month.   Thanks for the help.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double payment - please help!

Hi! I have the following problem. I had to pay my charge twice for more than 12 months, although i am just using one account. No idea how, this happened. I have no idea how i can contact spotify directly. It would be great, if anybody could help me. ...

• Roadie
  • Hi!   I have the following problem. I had to pay my charge twice for more than 12 months, although i am just using one account. No idea how, this happened. I have no idea how i can ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 99p trial problem

HiMy friend sent me a link to try out spotify for the first time. I tried the link and installed the app. I have error messages inc. gate error something has went terribly wrong etc... Anyway ... Next thing I know, I have a email from iTunes saying t...

• Hi My friend sent me a link to try out spotify for the first time. I tried the link and installed the app. I have error messages inc. gate error something has went terribly wrong etc... Anyway ... N...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change/remove payment method

Hi there, I'm from Chile (CL) and I can't change/remove my current payment method. I got my 30 days premium, and then there was a problem with my credit card, so I am a free user now and want to go premium but there's no option to change the payment ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I'm from Chile (CL) and I can't change/remove my current payment method. I got my 30 days premium, and then there was a problem with my credit card, so I am a free user now and want to go p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes