Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can Not Log In To Premium Account

I have a premium account linked to my Facebook page. My name on Facebook is my business name and now to log in to Facebook, I need to send them a photo ID to prove my name. I have no desire to send any personal information to Facebook and now I don't...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account linked to my Facebook page.  My name on Facebook is my business name and now to log in to Facebook, I need to send them a photo ID to prove my name.  I have no desi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook not recognizing premium account that was created with facebook

I have had spotify premium for years, I created the account with my facebook login. Yesterday (the day my monthly subscription payment came out of my bank) i tried to deactivate my facebook. After opening spotify and not being able to login without f...

• Visitor
  • I have had spotify premium for years, I created the account with my facebook login. Yesterday (the day my monthly subscription payment came out of my bank) i tried to deactivate my facebook. After op...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not acces to free spotify, the country no match with the country in the account

I try to access to Spotify in windows PC, the program do not grant the access to my account and display the follwoing message: " Error al iniciar sesión El pais en el que te encuentras no coincide con el que está registrado en el perfil. Actualiza tu...

• Casual Listener
  • I try to access to Spotify in windows PC, the program do not grant the access to my account and display the follwoing message: " Error al iniciar sesión El pais en el que te encuentras no coincid...
  • Manu67
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! (Delete Post)

Sorted out... 

• Sorted out... 
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost my premium spotify account.

Hi I lost my premium spotify account.I had linked my facebook account with facebook spotify and pressed the button that says revoke access spotify, by mistake, I thought it was more not to publish my songs on facebook. But then trying to LAUNCH my sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I lost my premium spotify account. I had linked my facebook account with facebook spotify and pressed the button that says revoke access spotify, by mistake, I thought it was more not to publish ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Viele Songs klappen online nicht

Hallo liebe Community,ich habe die Premium version von spotify und trotzdem werden viele songs auf meinem Iphone nicht synchronisiert, sodass ich diese Songs nur mit einer bestehenenden Internetverbindung abspielen kann... woran liegt das ? Grüße Ves...

• Regular
  • Hallo liebe Community, ich habe die Premium version von spotify und trotzdem werden viele songs auf meinem Iphone nicht synchronisiert, sodass ich diese Songs nur mit einer bestehenenden Internetv...
  • Vesars
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is connected to my ex girlfriends facebook. Help please

As topic says so can u help me?,delete hers facebook from my account please.Acc name "oskariveroth"

• As topic says so can u help me?, delete hers facebook from my account please. Acc name "oskariveroth"  
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[HELP] How to subscribe to Spotify Premium without a credit card

Hello, I would like to subscribe and pay with my PayPal account. But I do not have a credit card, my PayPal account is not verified. How to pay without linking a credit card to my PayPal account? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I would like to subscribe and pay with my PayPal account. But I do not have a credit card, my PayPal account is not verified. How to pay without linking a credit card to my PayPal a...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount tells me my birth date is invalid

I am trying to activate my NUS student discount but when I try it tells me my birth date is invalid. I'm pretty sure it's not, unless they know something I dont?

• I am trying to activate my NUS student discount but when I try it tells me my birth date is invalid. I'm pretty sure it's not, unless they know something I dont?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I never signed up for this service

I never signed up or authorized anyone to use my card n I have charges for this service. I want to make it stop n get my money back what do I do. Had to make an account now to try n fix this

• I never signed up or authorized anyone to use my card n I have charges for this service. I want to make it stop n get my money back what do I do. Had to make an account now to try n fix this
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not register right password.

Changed my password cause kept saying invalid password even tho I knew it was right. After that logged in fine the first time. Then got auto logged out. Then having to click log in 5-6 times before it's actually log me in w.o saying wrong password.

• Casual Listener
  • Changed my password cause kept saying invalid password even tho I knew it was right. After that logged in fine the first time. Then got auto logged out. Then having to click log in 5-6 times before i...
  • olmansmuzik2014
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Expat family issue

I am an American living abroad (Bolivia) with family. I signed up for premium, and it works fine. Then I added my son's existing account as a member of my family, and it only show free. Though if I VPN into the US it does work. So it appears that spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I am an American living abroad (Bolivia) with family. I signed up for premium, and it works fine. Then I added my son's existing account as a member of my family, and it only show free. Though if I V...
  • TylerWilson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! forgot password

I click the forgot password on the log in screen and it brings me to my profile on how to change my password. you can type in the new password but you need the old one the one that i can't remember in order to change it. that is so dumb i wouldn't cl...

• I click the forgot password on the log in screen and it brings me to my profile on how to change my password. you can type in the new password but you need the old one the one that i can't remember i...
  • Smithlinda
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

no longer access to my old spotify account

Help me please. I was automatically logged off spotify today. When I tried to log back to my account again, I no longer had access to my playlists and was now on Spotify free instead of premium. I was connected to my facebook account, but now when I ...

• Help me please. I was automatically logged off spotify today. When I tried to log back to my account again, I no longer had access to my playlists and was now on Spotify free instead of premium. I wa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled a loong time ago, still being charged

Hey, I used to have Spotify premium but I moved and cancelled the subscription to save money. I know it was cancelled because I can no longer save music to my computer and all that jazz. The bank account back home just sent me a letter and said my ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I used to have Spotify premium but I moved and cancelled the subscription to save money. I know it was cancelled because I can no longer save music to my computer and all that jazz. The bank acc...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit card change with spotify unlimited

I need to change my payment information as my current payment data are not currently valid. I have Spotify unlimited but when I visit the page to change this information I realize that Spotify asks me to change my subscription to spotify premium and ...

• I need to change my payment information as my current payment data are not currently valid. I have Spotify unlimited but when I visit the page to change this information I realize that Spotify asks...
  • ixc
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login to spotify web player or desktop player

I'm unable to login to either the web or desktop players (but I can access my account/profile management without issues). Is there something wrong with the login server? I've tried resetting my password both through the account management page and th...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm unable to login to either the web or desktop players (but I can access my account/profile management without issues). Is there something wrong with the login server? I've tried resetting my passw...
  • insaniack
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Premium to Family

I'm a premium subscriber right now and my montly subscription will renew in a few weeks. If I switch to Family, how will I be charged? Prorate for the rest of the month that I have for Premium? Double charge?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium subscriber right now and my montly subscription will renew in a few weeks. If I switch to Family, how will I be charged? Prorate for the rest of the month that I have for Premium? Doubl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Premium subscription not activating

So I just upgraded my acount to premium and pad the $9.99. For some odd reason it will not update and give me access to premium features. I tried on both my desktop app as well as my mobile app, neither one seems to be working. I logged out and logge...

• So I just upgraded my acount to premium and pad the $9.99. For some odd reason it will not update and give me access to premium features. I tried on both my desktop app as well as my mobile app, neit...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working through Spotify

I have purchased the premium subscribtion and have attempted to authenticate to my sonos controller app which it says had been done successfully. But I attempt to play a song on the sonos app it says That my Spotify sign in details not valid. Please ...

• I have purchased the premium subscribtion and have attempted to authenticate to my sonos controller app which it says had been done successfully. But I attempt to play a song on the sonos app it says...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes