Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! discconecting facebook

I've seen tutorials that are over a year old saying that accounts created through facebook cannot be changed. The only solution is deleting the account and starting a new one. That was 1-2 years ago. I'm hoping a better solution is available now. Ple...

• Casual Listener
  • I've seen tutorials that are over a year old saying that accounts created through facebook cannot be changed. The only solution is deleting the account and starting a new one. That was 1-2 years ago....
  • Phatsnake
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone disconnect me from facebook

Hello i accidently clicked link to facebook one day and now not only is my full name on my spotify but i continue to see facebook friends on my spotify . The button in prefrences says im disconnected and i have run a clearn reinstall already is there...

• Hello i accidently clicked link to facebook one day and now not only is my full name on my spotify but i continue to see facebook friends on my spotify . The button in prefrences says im disconnected...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten password and wrong email

Hi, My email accont connected to spotify is no longer working and I have forgot my password. I need to update my account with new mail.

• Hi, My email accont connected to spotify is no longer working and I have forgot my password. I need to update my account with new mail.
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country and user name

My email address was used to create this Spotify account. Apparently somebody in Singapore did it (Hence the SG in the user name and the Country in the account section). I only knew about this when I tried to use one of the free invites I acquired. I...

• My email address was used to create this Spotify account. Apparently somebody in Singapore did it (Hence the SG in the user name and the Country in the account section).   I only knew about ...
  • darrenlim33
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Premium account has been hacked and Customer Support does not respond

Really disappointed in Spotify's customer service. Contacted them a month ago (case 01332605) and it was discovered that the email address linked to my Premium account has been changed and the account hacked. Provided last digits of credit card numbe...

• Casual Listener
  • Really disappointed in Spotify's customer service.   Contacted them a month ago (case 01332605) and it was discovered that the email address linked to my Premium account has been changed and...
  • sbercher
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Delete account created via login on Facebook

Hello, I have the following problem: I want to delete an account created throug login with Facebook, but that Facebbok account was deleted and now Spotify just shows a longer number as username. I don't know how to delete my account in this situation...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have the following problem: I want to delete an account created throug login with Facebook,  but that Facebbok account was deleted and now Spotify just shows a longer number as us...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 30 Day Trial billed me early, contact number please

I signed up for Spotify Premium's 30 day trial less than a month ago and was billed today. My receipt that was emailed to me shows that I registered '2014-08-07.' It is September 5, I did not expect to be billed 2 days early. I found this as I logged...

• I signed up for Spotify Premium's 30 day trial less than a month ago and was billed today. My receipt that was emailed to me shows that I registered '2014-08-07.' It is September 5, I did not exp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

i payed premium but i continue in free

i buyed a prepay card and i enter to spotify.com/redeem and get the numbers in the card but my spotify continues in freei closed and started the app and it continues in free, what should i do?

• Visitor
  • i buyed a prepay card and i enter to spotify.com/redeem and get the numbers in the card but my spotify continues in free i closed and started the app and it continues in free, what should i do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deleted

Hello, my account got deleted and i didnt got any message or confirmation. I didnt triggered the deletion process. When i try to recover password or try to log in it says this account does not exist. How can this happen and how can i restore the acco...

• Hello,   my account got deleted and i didnt got any message or confirmation. I didnt triggered the deletion process. When i try to recover password or try to log in it says this account does...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from friends Facebook

I need to be disconnected from a friends spotify ASAP I need to have it disconnected - I have followed numerous instructions (i.e. disconnected from Facebook under 'preferences') but it still continues to show her name on the top right hand corner wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to be disconnected from a friends spotify ASAP I need to have it disconnected - I have followed numerous instructions (i.e. disconnected from Facebook under 'preferences') but it still continu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Telia Familj

Hi! Using this link I get. "It appears this account does not have an associated family plan." https://www.spotify.com/family-plan/overview/ Can't find the Invite button anywhere. I have a Family subscription from Telia. I used my Free account and upg...

• Regular
  • Hi!   Using this link I get. "It appears this account does not have an associated family plan." https://www.spotify.com/family-plan/overview/   Can't find the Invite button anywhe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! two usernames under my subscritption

The first time i entered the community it asked for a username... some time after, it asked again. I`v tried to enter my old one and it said the username already existed... so now i`m brunoosti and bruno_osti.. so. What`s up with that?? I want my bru...

• Regular
  • The first time i entered the community it asked for a username... some time after, it asked again. I`v tried to enter my old one and it said the username already existed... so now i`m brunoosti and b...
  • brunoosti
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mixued up names

So when I first made my account, I did it through the website and eventually downloaded the app to my mom's ipad. Then after I while I stopped using the tablet and moved to the computer version of it. Then a while back I noticed that my username is t...

• Casual Listener
  • ...t. Then a while back I noticed that my username is the same, but my user or my public name is my mom's name, apparently there some cloud mixup or whatever, is there any way to change this?
  • Falktreyu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Worst customer service for account deletion

I want to permanently delete my account and I received just a reply from support where they ask for certain information, but I have been waiting for days to remove this profile, so I can use my new account with a student discount. It is incredible th...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to permanently delete my account and I received just a reply from support where they ask for certain information, but I have been waiting for days to remove this profile, so I can use my new a...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to upgrade from a Three contract to Spotify

I have had a Spotify Premium account paid for through my Three contract for more than 2 years. This partnership has now ended and Spotify sent me an email saying I needed to change my account over from Three to Spotify. So, I type in the URL as per t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a Spotify Premium account paid for through my Three contract for more than 2 years.  This partnership has now ended and Spotify sent me an email saying I needed to change my account o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to my premium account

Hey there!I have a premium account but can't log in. When I use my username and password to log in my plalists are deleted and i have the free account.How can I fix that? My email-adress is: kris.rehsmann@gmx.at

• Visitor
  • Hey there! I have a premium account but can't log in. When I use my username and password to log in my plalists are deleted and i have the free account. How can I fix that?   My email-...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Recovering deleted songs in a playlist?

So I was looking through one of my playlists recently (amazingly named 'edm smorgasborg') and it looks like a really good song that was in there was deleted - I can't remember the name of it though! Is there any way to see all the songs that have bee...

• Casual Listener
  • So I was looking through one of my playlists recently (amazingly named 'edm smorgasborg') and it looks like a really good song that was in there was deleted - I can't remember the name of it though! ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

change of country

Hi, I have a problem related to my country. I made my spotify account when I was in Europe and now that I have returned to my country I can not use spotify even when I have edited my country in account. My problem has not been solved yet and spotify ...

• Hi, I have a problem related to my country. I made my spotify account when I was in Europe and now that I have returned to my country I can not use spotify even when I have edited my country in accou...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can´t log in ( change country in profile ? )

HiSome days ago i tried to log in spotify but i get a message that says that i`am trying to log in from a different country than the country which is registert in my profile. and that i should try to change my land. But i can`t do that . I dont know ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Some days ago i tried to log in spotify but i get a message that says that i`am trying to log in from a different country than the country which is registert in my profile. and that i should tr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT ADD PLAYLIST

I JUST SUBSCRIBED TO THE 30 DAY PREMIUM TRIAL THROUGH MY ROCU. i CAN "STAR" SONGS TO CREAT A PLAYLIST, BUT I CANNOT CREATE A NEW PLAYLIST. WHAT DO I DO TO CREATE A NEW PLAYLIST?

• I JUST SUBSCRIBED TO THE 30 DAY PREMIUM TRIAL THROUGH MY ROCU.  i CAN "STAR" SONGS TO CREAT A PLAYLIST, BUT I CANNOT CREATE A NEW PLAYLIST. WHAT DO I DO TO CREATE A NEW PLAYLIST?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes