Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Summer Promo - paid but don't see the upgrade

I received an email about "2 months of free Spotify..." Summer promo. Sounds like a great deal. I followed the link to upgrade, paid for the month, my debit card shows that the payment went through, but I'm still on the free account. I tried restarti...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email about "2 months of free Spotify..." Summer promo. Sounds like a great deal. I followed the link to upgrade, paid for the month, my debit card shows that the payment went through, ...
  • spongedust
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium isn't working

Basically, I bought the three months for one deal, but I realised that my email account that I used for spotify was cancelled, the verification of my premium account was sent on that email, help please!!!
I have now changed my email to my current one...

• Basically, I bought the three months for one deal, but I realised that my email account that I used for spotify was cancelled, the verification of my premium account was sent on that email, help ple...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot access my account, Support is ignoring me

Hi, Can somebody please help me? I have a Premium Spotify subscription. I tried logging into my account the other day on my phone, where my password is saved and it gave me an error about my password. Tried logging in on my computer where I have the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Can somebody please help me?  I have a Premium Spotify subscription.  I tried logging into my account the other day on my phone, where my password is saved and it gave me an ...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Facebook connection and setup non fb connected link

i would like to deconnect from FB to create a new login name and password i tried the HELP but somehow i cant find the right answer i also dont have a social media section in my EDIT/Preferences what to do?thank you !!

• Visitor
  • i would like to deconnect from FB to create a new login name and password   i tried the HELP but somehow i cant find the right answer i also dont have a social media section in my EDIT/Pre...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook account, is Spotify automatically deleted too?

I recently deleted my Facebook account and made a new one. I'm afraid that while deleting my Facebook account, it logged me out of spotify... and now it won't let me back in. I'm not sure what to do. Is there anyway I can set up a new username/passwo...

• I recently deleted my Facebook account and made a new one. I'm afraid that while deleting my Facebook account, it logged me out of spotify... and now it won't let me back in. I'm not sure what to do....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a problem signing and email on Spotify which began today.

I have a problem signing and email on Spotify which began today. I had an account of Spotify in English and since March have one in Portuguese. Today appeared a conflict of the two email accounts and I can no longer access the account in English to s...

• I have a problem signing and email on Spotify which began today. I had an account of Spotify in English and since March have one in Portuguese. Today appeared a conflict of the two email accounts and...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buy now and get 2 months free

Today i saw that if i buyed spotify premium i would get 2 months for free, but when i buyed it i dont get them. Anyone?

• Regular
  • Today i saw that if i buyed spotify premium i would get 2 months for free, but when i buyed it i dont get them. Anyone?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change location

So I live in the Netherlands, but I'm from the US and I don't speak Dutch. The problem is I'm getting a lot of Dutch music advised to me, which is really annoying. Is it possible for me to change my location or something so I can get music from some ...

• Casual Listener
  • So I live in the Netherlands, but I'm from the US and I don't speak Dutch. The problem is I'm getting a lot of Dutch music advised to me, which is really annoying. Is it possible for me to change my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

receiving error code 410

I am unable to use my account and do not receive any of the password reset emails I request. I have emailed spotify customer support and all I received was a message to check my spam folder, which was not helpful and have not received any subsequent ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to use my account and do not receive any of the password reset emails I request. I have emailed spotify customer support and all I received was a message to check my spam folder, which wa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook unlinked, unable to log-in to spotify

My facebook account got unlinked from user 117*******. I created a new user for testing purposes and accidentaly connected it to my facebook. Now I cannot login with my original account witch I created using Facebook login. I disconnected Facebook fr...

• Casual Listener
  • My facebook account got unlinked from user 117*******. I created a new user for testing purposes  and accidentaly connected it to my facebook.  Now I cannot login with my origi...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Change user name

I do not have spotify through fb...someone created an acct with my email...I changed the password, but I'm stuck with their user name

• Visitor
  • I do not have spotify through fb...someone created an acct with my email...I changed the password, but I'm stuck with their user name
  • gustavocezaro
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot recover password due to old email address

When I signed up for Spotify I used an email that I do not longer have access to. This makes it difficult for me to recover my password. However, I do have a premium account and money is still being drawn from my account every month, so somehow I sho...

• Casual Listener
  • When I signed up for Spotify I used an email that I do not longer have access to. This makes it difficult for me to recover my password. However, I do have a premium account and money is still being ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! We are currently not able to redeem this code

Yesterday I bought a code in a store and when I tried to upgrade this was the message I got... I´ve tried atleast 5 times...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I bought a code in a store and when I tried to upgrade this was the message I got... I´ve tried atleast 5 times...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 182 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 182 replies
  • 0 likes

my 6 months free username and password

I have 6 months free already. I already registered and cant remember my username and password it on, on my tablet, but not my phone. Im trying to login in on my phone so i can get my 6 months on my phone and not just my tablet my email is [Snip-Email...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 6 months free already. I already registered and cant remember my username and password it on, on my tablet, but not my phone. Im trying to login in on my phone so i can get my 6 months on my p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

using my email address for a new account after deleting my facebook account

I have already cancelled my Facebook account. The problem is that I cannot login to spotify because it's linked to my facebook account. I had to create this "fake" account and associate it with my work email to do this. In short, I have no problem st...

• I have already cancelled my Facebook account. The problem is that I cannot login to spotify because it's linked to my facebook account. I had to create this "fake" account and associate it with my wo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I still have Premium?

As of today my 30-day Free Spotify Premium Trial was supposed to have expired, but it still says I have Premium on both my desktop and Mobile devices, I need to ensure that my account is properly downgraded to the free version before I incur unwanted...

• Casual Listener
  • As of today my 30-day Free Spotify Premium Trial was supposed to have expired, but it still says I have Premium on both my desktop and Mobile devices,  I need to ensure that my account is proper...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How much does premium version cost?

I was just wondering how much premium version costs?

• Regular
  • I was just wondering how much premium version costs?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account credentials changed without knowledge

Hi, I have an account with a username "tugo1907". Suddenly my playlists have disappeared and my mail changed to spotify@pesix.de without my knowledge. Also i can't login with my password, and can't change my mail address because site says my password...

• Hi, I have an account with a username "tugo1907". Suddenly my playlists have disappeared and my mail changed to spotify@pesix.de without my knowledge. Also i can't login with my password, and can't...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

logg out all devices

Plz logg out all my devices thomas1b2

• Plz logg out all my devices thomas1b2