Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Switch from Facebook Login to Spotify Account Login

Dear Spotify, I originally created my Spotify account by logging in with Facebook, and I would like to change this. I no longer wish to use Facebook, and I am not keeping it just so that I can log into Spotify. I am aware that I can sign up for a new...

• Not applicable
  • Dear Spotify,   I originally created my Spotify account by logging in with Facebook, and I would like to change this. I no longer wish to use Facebook, and I am not keeping it just so that I c...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

14 Days abroad period is total??

Hello all, Im new with Spotify and I have 1 question. I know now I have 14 days for using Spotify abroad, but I want to know is that period every time I leave USA and then come back or this is total 14 days all time?? Thanks in advance!

• Hello all,   Im new with Spotify and I have 1 question.   I know now I have 14 days for using Spotify abroad, but I want to know is that period every time I leave USA and then come back...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming

Hi, Please can you help me. We keep getting this message and I have tried various solutions. I have checked payment and we have Premium on the desktop and that is all fine. I have deleted the App on the iPhone and re-installed it - all to no avail. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Please can you help me. We keep getting this message and I have tried various solutions. I have checked payment and we have Premium on the desktop and that is all fine. I have deleted th...
  • Greenscheme
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My subscribers dissapearing...and cant add songs to playlists.

So I was getting emails that friends were subscribed to my playlists... but from the view on my side, there are 0 followers. Still having the issue. also, cant add tracks to playlists via drag and drop...just can do it via right click and "add to" di...

• So I was getting emails that friends were subscribed to my playlists... but from the view on my side, there are 0 followers.    Still having the issue. also, cant add tracks to playlists ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong country in my account.

Hi, Im living in Poland and I got USA as my country in my account and would like to change it to Poland without giving you my card number. Its automaticly set USA as my country. Now i CANT listen any music becasue im getting error about changing my l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Im living in Poland and I got USA as my country in my account and would like to change it to Poland without giving you my card number. Its automaticly set USA as my country. Now i ...
  • isaac20
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify account won't connect to Facebook

hey all, was wondering if any one can help? Ive been connected to Facebook and Spotify for ages now, and only today they decided to part ways haha, I can't for the life of me connect the two up...ive tried using my iPhone and desktop still to no avai...

• Casual Listener
  • hey all, was wondering if any one can help? Ive been connected to Facebook and Spotify for ages now, and only today they decided to part ways haha, I can't for the life of me connect the two up...ive...
  • uqcdi_3dr-emo
  • Regular
  • 176 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 176 replies
  • 7 likes

Lost my Premium

Hey guys, I've seem to have lost my premium subscription.I've tried the steps on this forum, with removing facebook, trying to log in with my account etc.All no help. Now all my playlists are gone on my mobile devices and desktop. On my mobile device...

• Not applicable
  • Hey guys,   I've seem to have lost my premium subscription. I've tried the steps on this forum, with removing facebook, trying to log in with my account etc. All no help. Now all my playlist...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment faillure

Why doesn´t my payment work? There is money in my account, and the payment have been working fine for several months! What do I need to do for this automatic payment to work again???

• Why doesn´t my payment work? There is money in my account, and the payment have been working fine for several months! What do I need to do for this automatic payment to work again???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to cancel my 30-day trial subscription

I read that you'd have to cancel your sub a day before the trial ends so that Spotify couldn't charge for a new premium sub. I was wondering if that still happens as I can't seem to find a "‘Cancel your subscription section’" link. Is it because it's...

• Casual Listener
  • I read that you'd have to cancel your sub a day before the trial ends so that Spotify couldn't charge for a new premium sub. I was wondering if that still happens as I can't seem to find a "‘Cancel y...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete my account. Please help....

Hi, I want to completely delete my spotify account that is linked to my facebook. I no longer use facebook and I simply want to start fresh with a new spotify account that is not assosciated with facebook in any way shape or form. Someone please tell...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I want to completely delete my spotify account that is linked to my facebook. I no longer use facebook and I simply want to start fresh with a new spotify account that is not assosciated with fac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought premium but didn't get it

Hey! I bought Premium 12/3 and it worked fine until yesterday 16/3 when suddenly i was using Spotify free. I have the receipt from 13/3 confirming my buy. /Marcus

• Hey!   I bought Premium 12/3 and it worked fine until yesterday 16/3 when suddenly i was using Spotify free. I have the receipt from 13/3 confirming my buy.   /Marcus
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free first month in Poland?

First month should be free in Poland but my Debitcard has been charged! Why?

• First month should be free in Poland but my Debitcard has been charged! Why?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Update to premium when already paying for premium

Now it's saying I'm spotify free, why has it stopped my subscription to premium??

• Casual Listener
  • Now it's saying I'm spotify free, why has it stopped my subscription to premium??
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify account is now free instead of premium, and I have been charged

I have recently discovered that my previously premium account is now a free account... I have no idea why but I have paid a charge so its not that. I had some problems when my spotifuggle account was linked with a another making my library go away an...

• Not applicable
  • I have recently discovered that my previously premium account is now a free account... I have no idea why but I have paid a charge so its not that. I had some problems when my spotifuggle account was...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

abrir

Hola,Tengo un Mac y hoy cada vez que abro la aplicacion de spotify se cierra inesperadamente.Lo he intentado de todas las formas posibles pero no hay manera. Nunca me habia pasado antes.Que tengo que hacer?Gracias

• Hola, Tengo un Mac y hoy cada vez que abro la aplicacion de spotify se cierra inesperadamente. Lo he intentado de todas las formas posibles pero no hay manera. Nunca me habia pasado antes. Que ten...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

you didn't answer my question

Why after paying for unltd can't I get my playlist on my IPAD??>? Do not send me more links...answer my question!I

• Why after paying for unltd can't I get my playlist on my IPAD??>? Do not send me more links...answer my question! I
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giftcard code unreadable

i Bought a gift card, but i scraped some letters/numbers from the card. Now i can't redeem the card. What to do?(Sorry for bad english not my first language)

• i Bought a gift card, but i scraped some letters/numbers from the card. Now i can't redeem the card. What to do? (Sorry for bad english not my first language)
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't end subscription because forgotten password

So for my moms birthday I got her Spotify Premium. I was gonna let the subscription run for 3 months and that was in august. Now I've paid it since august since she forgot her login information and we haven't found a way to end it since she neither r...

• Casual Listener
  • So for my moms birthday I got her Spotify Premium. I was gonna let the subscription run for 3 months and that was in august. Now I've paid it since august since she forgot her login information and w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change login from Facebook-login to Spotify-login

Can somebody help me.... I have tried to get in contact with Spotify with no success - even though they promise a personal answer to your contact, I just receive an automatic reply suggestion that I seek the solution to my problem on FAQ, but I can't...

• Casual Listener
  • Can somebody help me.... I have tried to get in contact with Spotify with no success - even though they promise a personal answer to your contact, I just receive an automatic reply suggestion that I ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes