Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Credit card expiration date changed!?!

Hi My old card expired and I was trying to enter the new expiration date. I went through the whole process and the credit card refused to go through because of the zero balance charge that Spotify sends my account as a test. I contacted my bank and t...

• Hi   My old card expired and I was trying to enter the new expiration date.  I went through the whole process and the credit card refused to go through because of the zero balance charg...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

date joined

Wanted to know what my join date was, I realize there are already threads but they only say that particular person's join date, so I figured I'd just ask when I joined because I am unable to remember.

• Visitor
  • Wanted to know what my join date was, I realize there are already threads but they only say that particular person's join date, so I figured I'd just ask when I joined because I am unable to remember.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment wasn't processed

Hi there, My payment for my account from Paypal didn't go through, as I recently got a new card and forgot to change the details on Paypal. The payment was meant to come out today, but hasn't, and there was a message on my Spotify alerting me to the ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there,   My payment for my account from Paypal didn't go through, as I recently got a new card and forgot to change the details on Paypal.  The payment was meant to come out today, b...
  • katsumii
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting my Premium

Been 2 days since I bought Premium and still not getting it. Tried to reinstsall on PC and Iphone. Help me out pleace.User: GrekerrOrder ID: 269767340012

• Casual Listener
  • Been 2 days since I bought Premium and still not getting it. Tried to reinstsall on PC and Iphone. Help me out pleace. User: Grekerr Order ID: 269767340012
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was resetted

Hello, I no longer have my playlists, my friends. The system recognises my preferences, but it seems as the first time I login. My account is bounded with facebook. Need help, Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I no longer have my playlists, my friends. The system recognises my preferences, but it seems as the first time I login. My account is bounded with facebook.   Need help,...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify, Onkyo 626 and Facebook-Login no Mail with my Passwort

hello, since three days i ve been waiting for my spotify passwort, i have a onkyo 626 and a facebook-spotify account, i have my devicenumber but the mail with the password i dont receive Wähle ein Kennwort für deine Geräte To use Spotify on your devi...

• Casual Listener
  • hello,   since three days i ve been waiting for my spotify passwort, i have a onkyo 626 and a facebook-spotify account, i have my devicenumber but the mail with the password i dont rece...
  • Digger198
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in anymore after I signed in with my friend's account

Hi Guys, Today I gave my girlfriend a giftcard. So we signed her up on my macbook, all fun and games untill I signed her off and could'nt log in anymore with my own account. What the hell guys? Any suggestions please! I pay good money for the service...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   Today I gave my girlfriend a giftcard. So we signed her up on my macbook, all fun and games untill I signed her off and could'nt log in anymore with my own account. What the hell ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken links in community forum registration

Where it says "I have read the T&C [...]" (I'm paraphrasing) to register on this forum, the two links currently say: Error 404 - Not found Sorry, but the page you requested does not exist. https://www.spotify.com/uk/legal/support-community-end-user-a...

• Roadie
  • Where it says "I have read the T&C [...]" (I'm paraphrasing) to register on this forum, the two links currently say: Error 404 - Not found Sorry, but the page you requested does not exist. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error to change country payment method

Everytime I try to change my account from UK to IE it shows an error message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area".

• Roadie
  • Everytime I try to change my account from UK to IE it shows an error message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area".
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change password

I can't change password

• I can't change password
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Won't let me activate Free Trial

I am trying to activate my free 30 day premium trial, and after I put in my CC info and click submit, I get a screen that says "502 Bad Gateway" and I can't continue.....help?!?!?!

• I am trying to activate my free 30 day premium trial, and after I put in my CC info and click submit, I get a screen that says "502 Bad Gateway" and I can't continue.....help?!?!?!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Account?

so here is my problem, I created a spotify account via facebook account a while ago. I recently deactivated my facebook and plan to keep it this way. Is there anyway to transfer my facebook account onto a regular email account? If not, can I delete t...

• so here is my problem, I created a spotify account via facebook account a while ago. I recently deactivated my facebook and plan to keep it this way. Is there anyway to transfer my facebook account o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions

I paid for a regular account. Does this not enabler to listen to my playlist or my friends playlist? So what's he difference between free and $4.99 and premium?

• I paid for a regular account. Does this not enabler to listen to my playlist or my friends playlist? So what's he difference between free and $4.99 and premium?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

if I get an Unlimited account, can I log in from another computer?

I can't quite seem to find the answer to this.. Basically, if I sign up for an Unlimited subscription on my macbook, would I be able to also log in to that same account from my friend's iMac when I'm at his house? or am I only ever able to use my Unl...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't quite seem to find the answer to this..   Basically, if I sign up for an Unlimited subscription on my macbook, would I be able to also log in to that same account from my friend's iM...
  • strikarz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was hacked and now I can't change the password

...because the email was set to the hackers email adddress. And there is no human to be found to contact at Spotify. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • ...because the email was set to the hackers email adddress. And there is no human to be found to contact at Spotify.  What do I do?
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"deleted a playlist" thread access denied

Greetings, sorry for the multiple posts, I am having issues posting here. I can't access the official deleted playlist recovery link--not sure what the problem is. Can a mod fix that, or even better, help me recover a lost deleted playlist ("1 star")...

• Greetings, sorry for the multiple posts, I am having issues posting here.   I can't access the official deleted playlist recovery link--not sure what the problem is. Can a mod fix that, or e...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! unable to receive my password to set up my sonos

i'm trying to set up an account to use with my sonos. its using facebook as a default but i've requested a password but i'm stuck in a loop, i have my user name but everytime i request an email to get my password i get sent back to the begining again...

• Casual Listener
  • i'm trying to set up an account to use with my sonos. its using facebook as a default but i've requested a password but i'm stuck in a loop, i have my user name but everytime i request an email to ge...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid my Unlimited account, reinstalled Spotify but still not working! :(

Hey guys, last night I paid for my Unlimitied subscription but Spotify was still working as a free account. I thought it might take a little time to proceed, but when I woke up this morning, Spotify is still playing ads after the songs. I got in here...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, last night I paid for my Unlimitied subscription but Spotify was still working as a free account. I thought it might take a little time to proceed, but when I woke up this morning, Spotify ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

kundeservice?

Hvordan kan jeg få direkte kontakt med kundeservice hos dere? Går ut av Netcom, der jeg har Spotify i tlf.abn. Ønsker å overføre mitt spotifyabn til, meg selv.

• Hvordan kan jeg få direkte kontakt med kundeservice hos dere? Går ut av Netcom, der jeg har Spotify i tlf.abn. Ønsker å overføre mitt spotifyabn til, meg selv. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't make new account

So, I can ONLY log in with my Facebook crudentials. I want to disconnect, and just updated Spotify today. I can't disconnect using this (I am a Mac user) https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/Spotify-is-connected-to-wrong-Facebook-accoun...

• Visitor
  • So, I can ONLY log in with my Facebook crudentials. I want to disconnect, and just updated Spotify today. I can't disconnect using this (I am a Mac user) https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes