Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't upgrade to Student Account

Hi there, It will not let me upgrade my account to the strident account as it keeps coming up the message this feature is currently unavailable please help!

• Hi there, It will not let me upgrade my account to the strident account as it keeps coming up the message this feature is currently unavailable please help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All Playlists Disappeared - Premium Subscriber

Hi Today as I was walking to work I could see all my playlists disappearing from my device until I had none. I was using my android phone. As I managed to get hold of a desktop computer, I could see everything was gone from here either. What happened...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Today as I was walking to work I could see all my playlists disappearing from my device until I had none. I was using my android phone. As I managed to get hold of a desktop computer, I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My spotify has been hacked. The hacker has changed the email and the password so I can't change or cancel the account. Now im using the details from my facebook to log in. My username is: kathrine123, and my email is: <> The hacker has changed the em...

• My spotify has been hacked. The hacker has changed the email and the password so I can't change or cancel the account. Now im using the details from my facebook to log in.  My username ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wiped tablet, won't log back on, won;t reset anything

Wiped Tablet, now won't log back in with my Facebook account, won't recognize any email address when I try to reset, getting tired of this, especially when I now have to set around waiting for someone to fix this, you need phone support fast or I'll ...

• Casual Listener
  • Wiped Tablet, now won't log back in with my Facebook account, won't recognize any email address when I try to reset, getting tired of this, especially when I now have to set around waiting for someon...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DELETE MY ACCOUNT PLEASE!!

I have sent 1million emails to spotify and you aren't seeing that I want my account deleted and that I don't want any emails from you anymore please delete my account and UNSUBSCRIBE ME TO EMAILS!! Is annoying! Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I have sent 1million emails to spotify and you aren't seeing that I want my account deleted and that I don't want any emails from you anymore please delete my account and UNSUBSCRIBE ME TO EMAILS!! I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to skip tracks in playlist through Bluetooth or iOS 7 lock screen

After upgrading to iOS 7 I can't go forward or backwards in the playlist through iOS lock screen or when controlling my phone with the car. Everything worked fine on iOS 6.14 and I have even tested with my wife's iPhone which is not yet updated, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • After upgrading to iOS 7 I can't go forward or backwards in the playlist through iOS lock screen or when controlling my phone with the car. Everything worked fine on iOS 6.14 and I have even tested w...
  • jull1234
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Unidays

Hey, I put in all my details but my premium won't work with unidays… so I'm paying £5 to an account I don't know please help me!!! Barbiegirlio

• Hey, I put in all my details but my premium won't work with unidays… so I'm paying £5 to an account I don't know please help me!!! Barbiegirlio
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Urgent! Playlist disappeared, duplicated account?

All my playlists are gone, I have no idea why, i didnt delete it. i logged into my spotify account on my ipad this morning, they're still there, but when i looked into the desktop one, all my playlist are gone, and then i checked the spotify on my ip...

• Visitor
  • All my playlists are gone, I have no idea why, i didnt delete it. i logged into my spotify account on my ipad this morning, they're still there, but when i looked into the desktop one, all my playlis...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change facebook connection for premium account

I have a rather serious problem. I have apparently made my spotify account with my facebook login. And now that I have made a new account on facebook. I would like to change the facebook account connected to my spotify. But now I can't log in to spot...

• Visitor
  • I have a rather serious problem. I have apparently made my spotify account with my facebook login. And now that I have made a new account on facebook. I would like to change the facebook account conn...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Partner subscription refused because of account status?

Hi everyone, I used to have a Premium account, which is now a Free account since a few days. I'm trying to upgrade back to Premium through a partner (KPN/Hi Mobile), but I get the error that the account is already Premium. However, the Spotify-websit...

• Hi everyone,   I used to have a Premium account, which is now a Free account since a few days. I'm trying to upgrade back to Premium through a partner (KPN/Hi Mobile), but I get the error th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged when i unsubscribed

I unsubscribed my account during the middle of last month, but today i found out that i was still subscribed and have been charged which i didnt want to happen. Is there anyway that i can get refund, because i will no longer be using this and it woul...

• I unsubscribed my account during the middle of last month, but today i found out that i was still subscribed and have been charged which i didnt want to happen. Is there anyway that i can get refund,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited user, cant get Premium free for 30 days?

hi, currently Unlimited customer, I see there is free 30 day trial for Premium, this offer is open to me or not? thankyou

• Music Fan
  • hi, currently Unlimited customer, I see there is free 30 day trial for Premium, this offer is open to me or not?    thankyou
  • katrina4321
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Toshiba Volume no máximo

Hi! Yesterday, I received a coupon with a voucher code, from Toshiba Portugal, referring to a campaign through which one would get 6 months of free premium. The campaign is called "Volume no máximo". The problem is when I insert the code onde spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Yesterday, I received a coupon with a voucher code, from Toshiba Portugal, referring to a campaign through which one would get 6 months of free premium. The campaign is called "Volume no máximo...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone partner subscription

I have just signed up for the Vodafone red plan which gives you spotify premium but I can't get it no matter what I do,please help me!!!

• I have just signed up for the Vodafone red plan which gives you spotify premium but I can't get it no matter what I do,please help me!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist missing tracks

One (possible more) of my playlists is acting weird lately. It keeps losing tracks intermittently, I noticed it yesterday when it was down to 5 tracks, and today it's down to just one track. It previously had over a hundred tracks. I checked some of ...

• Music Fan
  • One (possible more) of my playlists is acting weird lately.  It keeps losing tracks intermittently, I noticed it yesterday when it was down to 5 tracks, and today it's down to just one track. It...
  • jjaaayyz
  • Casual Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Add "Friends" On Mobile

sorry if this has been posted before but I really would like to know how to add people, I can follow playlists no users though.

• Casual Listener
  • sorry if this has been posted before but I really would like to know how to add people, I can follow playlists no users though.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login

Please help <br><br>Cant log in on My account to register My New creditcard. No New creditcArd no premium.<br><br>Says I enter wrong username or password but I use same as I use in the Iphone app spotify and there it works.<br><br>Another problem is ...

• Please help 😱&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Cant log in on My account to register My New creditcard. No New creditcArd no premium.&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Says I enter wrong username...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't get the free 48-h trial of Spotify Premium

I downloaded spotify to get the announced free 48-h trial but my account is Spotify Free again. What's wrong? Why doesn't it work? Thanks in advanced.

• Regular
  • I downloaded spotify to get the announced free 48-h trial but my account is Spotify Free again. What's wrong? Why doesn't it work? Thanks in advanced.
  • mardedudas
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Free 30 days trial paypal failure !

Hi everybody ! Just wanted to get the 30-days spotify premium trial, but when I valid the paypal payment, it comes back to the payment method webpage and i see NO error message on this page. My paypal account is linked with a valid bank card ! I don'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody !   Just wanted to get the 30-days spotify premium trial, but when I valid the paypal payment, it comes back to the payment method webpage and i see NO error message on this pag...
  • AdelSpotify1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Country Settings

Hi I moved from Iceland to Sweden and my account country is Iceland. I bought Spotify 3 months card in a store here in Sweden, i have to change my country settings but i dont have a swedish bank card so i cant change it. What can i do? Thanks

• Hi   I moved from Iceland to Sweden and my account country is Iceland. I bought Spotify 3 months card in a store here in Sweden, i have to change my country settings but i dont have a swedis...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes