Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Please reset my devices

Hi there could some one reset my devices as I have a new phone and want to play spotify off line on the new phone? I know I have to down load all my play list again but that is no problem. Thanks for your help

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there could some one reset my devices as I have a new phone and want to play spotify off line on the new phone?  I know I have to down load all my play list again but that is no problem. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to change my credit card

I need to switch credit cards--deactivate my current credit card and activate a new one. (I need to make sure I won't get charged on both cards and get double billed.). How do I do this? Ricky

• I need to switch credit cards--deactivate my current credit card and activate a new one. (I need to make sure I won't get charged on both cards and get double billed.). How do I do this? Ricky
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new releases not showing

Could anyone know how to solve the issue of the new releases not showing even though spotify's been reinstalled many times and the box in settings page is not checked.

• Casual Listener
  • Could anyone know how to solve the issue of the new releases not showing even though spotify's been reinstalled many times and the box in settings page is not checked.
  • tin-henno
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account being used somewhere else

Hello, I have encountered this problem before, and I was wondering if it would be possible to get e-mail notifications if another device attempts to access my Spotify account. The issue has been highly persistent in the past, and I would like to rene...

• Hello, I have encountered this problem before, and I was wondering if it would be possible to get e-mail notifications if another device attempts to access my Spotify account.  The issue has bee...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Log out all devices

Hi. My account just got hacked and I would like to log out all my devices? What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. My account just got hacked and I would like to log out all my devices? What do I do?
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Deactivation, standard Spotify Account / Slow Buffering

Hi All, I was wondering how I could go about deactivating my facebook have being able to have spotify and not have it be reactivated. I tried to make a regular account but it would not allow me to due to my e-mail already being used. Should I just ma...

• Visitor
  • Hi All,   I was wondering how I could go about deactivating my facebook have being able to have spotify and not have it be reactivated. I tried to make a regular account but it would not all...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ending up on the wrong URL

Trying to go here: https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/ but end up here: www.spotify.com/us/. Why?

• Trying to go here: https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/ but end up here: www.spotify.com/us/. Why?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change my country from US to Canada?

So I've been looking around these messages trying to figure this out but nothing really helps me. I go to school in the US and thats where I got spotify free, but now im in Canada for the summer and I can't use it anymore. People keep saying you have...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been looking around these messages trying to figure this out but nothing really helps me.  I go to school in the US and thats where I got spotify free, but now im in Canada for the sum...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY 2 PREMIUM X 1

hi all, I currently pay 2 premium accounts with my credit card. I was checking my bank statement and I saw the 2 charges for this month named SPOTIFY 2 PREMIUM X 1. Does this mean that there is a 2x1 offer? If so, how can I claim it as I have payed f...

• hi all,   I currently pay 2 premium accounts with my credit card. I was checking my bank statement and I saw the 2 charges for this month named SPOTIFY 2 PREMIUM X 1. Does this mean that the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset link not working

I just upgraded and confirmed with support that I have premium. I logged out of my spotify as suggested as the premium subscription wasn't showing. I can log in with my facebook details but that just says I'm on the free subscription and my playlists...

• Visitor
  • I just upgraded and confirmed with support that I have premium.  I logged out of my spotify as suggested as the premium subscription wasn't showing.  I can log in with my facebook details b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working

Hi! I upgraded my account to premium a few days ago but I havent got it yet. It says on my account on this site that I have an active premium account but both my computer and phone are still the free version. I have tried to uninstall it and reinstal...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I upgraded my account to premium a few days ago but I havent got it yet. It says on my account on this site that I have an active premium account but both my computer and phone are sti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist "Loading..." and how is it possible to disconnect a device from my account?

Hello, So since I tried to sync my spotify account with an ipod (that is no long mine) I have been getting "Loading.." on a playlist on my account and also on the device. It never loads. Also, how do I disconnect spotify from a device that I no longe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   So since I tried to sync my spotify account with an ipod (that is no long mine) I have been getting "Loading.." on a playlist on my account and also on the device. It never loads. ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed code, wrong subscription status

Hi! I redeemed a code to get Spotify premium, it got accepted and I got a receipt on my e-mail but the subscription status still says that I have Spotify free. I've tried to log in and out a few times (in the actual program as well as on the website)...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I redeemed a code to get Spotify premium, it got accepted and I got a receipt on my e-mail but the subscription status still says that I have Spotify free. I've tried to log in and out a few ti...
  • emiljohan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Login error - not receiving passord

Hi. My son's spotify account "miksepult" is not accessible anymore. When trying to reset password, no email is showing up. Sent an email to Spotify support team June 5th - spotify case "#0073774 Reset password ref", still no response from Support Tea...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.    My son's spotify account "miksepult" is not accessible anymore.   When trying to reset password, no email is showing up.  Sent an email to Spotify support team June 5...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Managing Artist Account

We are an unsigned band and posted our music through Zimbalam. Every semester we post a seasonal playlist to share the music we are currently listening with our fans. We've been doing it through the account of one of our members, but we would like to...

• We are an unsigned band and posted our music through Zimbalam. Every semester we post a seasonal playlist to share the music we are currently listening with our fans. We've been doing it through the ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have two accounts. Sonos and android.

I signed up for Spotify premium through Sonos after my free trial had ended. Everything works fine. However when I downloaded the Spotify app onto my android and logged in via facebook I cannot get Spotify premium,it is asking for payment again. I ha...

• Visitor
  • I signed up for Spotify premium through Sonos after my free trial had ended. Everything works fine. However when I downloaded the Spotify app onto my android and logged in via facebook I canno...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid, but not getting Premium

having problems with spotify premium. I've upgraded and none of my devices are recognizing. frustrating

• Visitor
  • having problems with spotify premium. I've upgraded and none of my devices are recognizing. frustrating  
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Xbox

I want to play my spotify playlists during gameplay on Xbox. I've tried jam cast and it appears that the plugin has been removed from availability. I see that I can play local files that have been uploaded through iTunes, but seeing as there is not a...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to play my spotify playlists during gameplay on Xbox. I've tried jam cast and it appears that the plugin has been removed from availability. I see that I can play local files that have been up...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlists, help!

My favorite playlist has been deleted by accident.. please helppppp! It's called "Droid Sans Serif"I'm devasted

• My favorite playlist has been deleted by accident.. please helppppp!  It's called "Droid Sans Serif" I'm devasted 😞
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlist

I'm SURE this has happed to others, but somewhere along the way I must have deleted a playlist since it's suddenly gone ... or maybe it's the first time I've realized it. Anyway to get that sucker back? Thanks!

• I'm SURE this has happed to others, but somewhere along the way I must have deleted a playlist since it's suddenly gone ... or maybe it's the first time I've realized it. Anyway to get that sucker ba...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes