Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Please log out all devices

My ex boyfriend thinks its okay to ignore me but still use my spotify that I'm paying for, can you please force log out all of the devices? Or are you not able to do that anymore? Thank you so much.

• Regular
  • My ex boyfriend thinks its okay to ignore me but still use my spotify that I'm paying for, can you please force log out all of the devices? Or are you not able to do that anymore? Thank you so much.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode on mobile

I can no longer seem to be able to listen to my playlist offline when I'm at work I used to listen to my account a lot on my wifi connection at home then switch to offline at work. I've tried various things, deleting spotify, logging into my account ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can no longer seem to be able to listen to my playlist offline when I'm at work   I used to listen to my account a lot on my wifi connection at home then switch to offline at work.  I...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing Premium to Sprint via boku there is not agree to terms for sprint.

I am trying to bill Spotify Premium to my sprint account by using boku. The problem I am running into is that I choose Sprint from the drop down menu, put in my phone number, and then check the agree to terms box and click next. But then it shows and...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to bill Spotify Premium to my sprint account by using boku. The problem I am running into is that I choose Sprint from the drop down menu, put in my phone number, and then check the agree...
  • royalbasedking
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"New Album Releases on Spotify"

One of my favorite features of Spotify is the "New Album Releases on Spotify" playlist that is maintained by spotiy. The playlist touts that it is updated weekly, but over the past several months, the updates have become more and more infrequent. Thi...

• One of my favorite features of Spotify is the "New Album Releases on Spotify" playlist that is maintained by spotiy. The playlist touts that it is updated weekly, but over the past several months, th...
  • tagg
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

a song dissapered

a song was deleted from my stared playlist today and now i cant find it.. and i dont remember the name of the song... that suks.. any way to fint out wat the name of the song was?

• a song was deleted from my stared playlist today and now i cant find it.. and i dont remember the name of the song... that suks.. any way to fint out wat the name of the song was?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Facebook account

What i have to do? I've tried using a few links here and couldnt... I want to delete my facebook account

• What i have to do? I've tried using a few links here and couldnt... I want to delete my facebook account
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email fail! please herlp mee!

Hello I have entered the wrong email address when I made my spotify user, and I've obviously paid premium for it .. and I can not even log in as this user, because I do not know which email I used .. it's a bit annoying when I pay premium when I can ...

• Hello 🙂 I have entered the wrong email address when I made my spotify user, and I've obviously paid premium for it .. and I can not even log in as this user, because I do not know which email I used...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in through facebook!

Can't log into my Spotify account on my phone. Gives me a connection error. I got the account number for my account but I havent recieved a password email yet. It's been days!

• Visitor
  • Can't log into my Spotify account on my phone. Gives me a connection error. I got the account number for my account but I havent recieved a password email yet. It's been days!
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

:)

I need this done too! Already changed my password, thanks!

• I need this done too! Already changed my password, thanks! 🙂
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio Stations

I checked to play one of my radio stations and found out it was deleted. So, I figured that there must be a limit to the amount of radio stations you can have. I then proceeded to go back and find the song that i originally created the radio station ...

• Visitor
  • I checked to play one of my radio stations and found out it was deleted. So, I figured that there must be a limit to the amount of radio stations you can have. I then proceeded to go back and find th...
  • LeDogg
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Suscription

Good morning, according to my telephone company, I am a Premium user, but according to Spotify, I am only an Unlimited user. I have tried to solve the problem with the help of Movistar but without success. What can I do? Thanks

• Good morning, according to my telephone company, I am a Premium user, but according to Spotify, I am only an Unlimited user. I have tried to solve the problem with the help of Movistar but without ...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10 Hour limit reached without using

I have opened spotify for the first time in several months today and listened to 2 songs... it is now telling me that I have exceeded my 10 hour usage... which is total rubbish. I never leave it running in the background when not using it or anything...

• I have opened spotify for the first time in several months today and listened to 2 songs... it is now telling me that I have exceeded my 10 hour usage... which is total rubbish. I never leave it runn...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged twice but only one account

Hi I have been charged twice from my credit card for my spotify account. First time this happened, I thought it was due to double charge first time for two months. But now it has happened again. And shouldn't I get the 30 days free trial? I have trin...

• Visitor
  • Hi I have been charged twice from my credit card for my spotify account. First time this happened, I thought it was due to double charge first time for two months. But now it has happened again. An...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Suspend my account for one year

Hi all, I'm looking for the best way to suspend my account (the payment) without loose any playlist during my travel over the world, how can i do it ? Thanks for advises ! Take care Seb

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I'm looking for the best way to suspend my account (the payment) without loose any playlist during my travel over the world, how can i do it ?   Thanks for advises ! Tak...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Don't want to link to facebook

I have a friend who wants to use Spotify but does not have a Facebook account, and does not want to get one. Is it possible to get a Spotify account anymore without linking it to the facbook account? I know I first signed up that way.

• I have a friend who wants to use Spotify but does not have a Facebook account, and does not want to get one. Is it possible to get a Spotify account anymore without linking it to the facbook account?...
  • wkeil
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

what happens when i receive a gift subscription when i'm already a subscriber?

And also--if I were to gift a friend an e-card / gift-card and they are already a subscriber, what would happen for them? Thanks!

• And also--if I were to gift a friend an e-card / gift-card and they are already a subscriber, what would happen for them?   Thanks!
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify is charging money even if I don't have a premium account

I don't have a premium account and spotify continues charging me money every month!! How can I contact someone??? please help!

• Visitor
  • I don't have a premium account and spotify continues charging me money every month!! How can I contact someone??? please help!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am i following 1000 people?

Hi Spotify, Apparently I follow more than 1,000 people on spotify, but I've never have clicked on so many people? Is this a bug of something? Please remove al people that i follow!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify,   Apparently I follow more than 1,000 people on spotify, but I've never have clicked on so many people?   Is this a bug of something?   Please remove al people ...
  • PuceTundra
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Nopt able to access my spotify premium account

Hi, I initially got spotify and upgraded to spotify premium months and months ago, but have never been able to gain access to my premium account but have been charged for it since i started. I think I know what the problem is as follows: My initial s...

• Hi,   I initially got spotify and upgraded to spotify premium months and months ago, but have never been able to gain access to my premium account but have been charged for it since i starte...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone else is using my Spotify account

Hello, When I'm logged in on Spotify there is someone else name showing in the upper right corner. I am also getting e-mails that begins with that name who is shown in the spotify window. It's still the right e-mail address (mine). What do I have to ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   When I'm logged in on Spotify there is someone else name showing in the upper right corner. I am also getting e-mails that begins with that name who is shown in the spotify window. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes