Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Password reset

My password didn't seem to be working so I tried to reset this using the link at the log in screen. I have tried this approx ten times and no email has yet appeared in my inbox. I have contected the Spotify support team too. I really miss the service...

• Casual Listener
  • My password didn't seem to be working so I tried to reset this using the link at the log in screen.  I have tried this approx ten times and no email has yet appeared in my inbox.  I have co...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

Hi My account has has been hacked!!! I cannot seem to login to Spotify using my username and password although I can connect through facebook. When I look at my profile it has a different email address and I cannot make any changes as the password ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My account has has been hacked!!!   I cannot seem to login to Spotify using my username and password although I can connect through facebook. When I look at my profile it has...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have all my playlists disappeared?

Please help! 90% of my playlists have disappeared. They took me months to compile! how do I get them back? Thanks in advance Best Ben

• Casual Listener
  • Please help!   90% of my playlists have disappeared.  They took me months to compile! how do I get them back?   Thanks in advance   Best     Ben
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Playlists

I removed the app from my iPhone to reinstall and in doing so some of my playlists were removed from my desktop. How would I go about restoring these?

• Visitor
  • I removed the app from my iPhone to reinstall and in doing so some of my playlists were removed from my desktop. How would I go about restoring these?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login error because I cancelled payment for Spotify premium with my credit card

First off this is not my normal Spotify account, this is an account I created to make this post. I can not login to my normal Spotify account. I've been using Spotify with no problems for a few months now. Usually, the payment shows up on my credit c...

• First off this is not my normal Spotify account, this is an account I created to make this post. I can not login to my normal Spotify account.   I've been using Spotify with no problems for ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Temporary error when merging accounts - please try again later" HEEELP

I just signed a sotify premium deal with my mobile service provider (netcom norway) and I see my account being listed as premium as part of this deal . When I try to log on via my device I get an error message like the header of this message. I am go...

• I just signed a sotify premium deal with my mobile service provider (netcom norway) and I see my account being listed as premium as part of this deal .   When I try to log on via my device I...
  • Nizhoni
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm not a band

I started getting an unusual number of follows and I think it's because Spotify is linking my profile to the discography of a band with my same username. How do I get my profile disconnected from the band who has my username?

• I started getting an unusual number of follows and I think it's because Spotify is linking my profile to the discography of a band with my same username. How do I get my profile disconnected from the...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I want to cancel my subscription, but Spotify wont let me

So, I try clicking "My Account" on the player and nothing actualy happens. I need to cancel it NOW because I can't afford it. I've been trying to do this for a while and it's taking my money when I don't want it to. I NEED THAT MONEY TO EAT, that £9....

• So, I try clicking "My Account" on the player and nothing actualy happens. I need to cancel it NOW because I can't afford it. I've been trying to do this for a while and it's taking my money when I d...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for premium

My account was charged the $9.99 fee twice this month instead of once.

• My account was charged the $9.99 fee twice this month instead of once.
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing playlists, help.

I recently linked my Facebook to Spotify and lost all my playlists. Please help.AustinHafer

• I recently linked my Facebook to Spotify and lost all my playlists. Please help. AustinHafer
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cancelled my account but still was charged

Hello, I tried the free trial of Spotify. When the free trial was almost over I decided that I wanted to remove my credit card information since I did not want to start paying for a subscription at the end of the free trial. Spotify did not allow me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I tried the free trial of Spotify. When the free trial was almost over I decided that I wanted to remove my credit card information since I did not want to start paying for a subscription at...
  • AstaKaren
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have payed but no Premium

In my Account Information is written " but i have no Premium -.-' 2013-05-11 1 Monat Spotify Premium99.00 NOK

• Regular
  • In my Account Information is written " but i have no Premium -.-'   2013-05-11 1 Monat Spotify Premium 99.00 NOK
  • Exo
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot link my facebook to my spotify..

So.. i've been struggeling a couple of days already trying to link my facebook account to my spotify, but everytime i try to do it i get this message: http://prntscr.com/1639te But then i try to use this link: http://prntscr.com/1639u8 and fill in my...

• So.. i've been struggeling a couple of days already trying to link my facebook account to my spotify, but everytime i try to do it i get this message: http://prntscr.com/1639te    ...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Password to log on to Sonos

I have requested a password several times and it hasnt been emailed to me.

• I have requested a password several times and it hasnt been emailed to me.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mobile Log-In to Spotify issues

Spotify Mobile I'm asked to log-in to my account, so I use my facebook log-in to get in. This works fine and I can see my playlists for a split second. Then, it comes up with a pop-up saying "Discover great music with your friends" and the options ar...

• Spotify Mobile   I'm asked to log-in to my account, so I use my facebook log-in to get in. This works fine and I can see my playlists for a split second. Then, it comes up with a pop-up sayi...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get password for username

Hi! Well the subject says it all.. I can't get a password for my username. When I request one, I simply don't receive the e-mail. I'm positive I haven't received it in any of the folders of my e-mailaccount. Can someone please help me out? Thanks, Su...

• Hi!   Well the subject says it all.. I can't get a password for my username. When I request one, I simply don't receive the e-mail. I'm positive I haven't received it in any of the folders o...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I upgraded to Spotify Unlimited but I still get ads

Can you tell me why? Its really annoying - I paid £4.99 to not get ads and to make things more annoying all of the ads keep telling me to upgrade to unlimited...when i have done! I paid for unlimited on the 15/5/13 which was taken out of my account i...

• Can you tell me why?   Its really annoying - I paid £4.99 to not get ads and to make things more annoying all of the ads keep telling me to upgrade to unlimited...when i have done!  &...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnect from Facebook

I disconnected my Facebook from my spotify account (through edit>preference>social network) and after the automatical restart of spotify I had lost all of my playlists. I have a dedicated spotify account (I had my spotify account long before connecti...

• Visitor
  • I disconnected my Facebook from my spotify account (through edit>preference>social network) and after the automatical restart of spotify I had lost all of my playlists. I have a dedicated spoti...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Disabled and No Reply. SOS !!

My original premium account has been disabled because I had a problem with my Paypal payment. I´m not able to login in my account, user is disabled. I am trying to fix it since more than 1 month ago and is impossible to receive an answer from Spotify...

• Casual Listener
  •   My original premium account has been disabled because I had a problem with my Paypal payment. I´m not able to login in my account, user is disabled. I am trying to fix it since more th...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes