Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

pay for premium but my account says I still have spotify free

I have payed for spotify premium for several months now but my account information says I still have the free version. I cant listen offline and I still get ads. What to do?

• I have payed for spotify premium for several months now but my account information says I still have the free version. I cant listen offline and I still get ads. What to do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotifyaccount has switch from a premium to a free and was only connected to my facebook

Its more. without any username or password of its own. My old spotifyaccount has connected to my facebookaccount and switched from a free to a premiumaccount so now there is no way of accessing the new account. Simply put. The old account with spotif...

• Its more.  without any username or password of its own.   My old spotifyaccount  has connected to my facebookaccount and switched from a free to a premiumaccount so now there ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to my account

Since yesterday I'm not able to login to my premium account. I already changed my passwords of both my spotify and Facebook account and it still refuses me. On the website I can log in, but my username is suddenly changed into a strange number. Also ...

• Since yesterday I'm not able to login to my premium account. I already changed my passwords of both my spotify and Facebook account and it still refuses me. On the website I can log in, but my userna...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

samma kort 2 konto hur ?

hej jag ska ha en till konto  på samma kort hur gör jag ?    

• Casual Listener
  • hej jag ska ha en till konto  på samma kort hur gör jag ?    
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is logging into my spotify account

Hello. Yesterday I had trouble with my spotify account due to someone constantly logging into my account. I change my password and after 10 mins it stopped. I just logged into my spotify account on my home PC and the same problem starts again. I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   Yesterday I had trouble with my spotify account due to someone constantly logging into my account. I change my password and after 10 mins it stopped. I just logged into my spotify a...
  • Everdean
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to switch to Ordinary Spotify User

Hi, I registered to Spotify with my Facebook-Login. How can I switch to login with a spotify user.

• Visitor
  • Hi, I registered to Spotify with my Facebook-Login. How can I switch to login with a spotify user.
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does using Soundrop count towards the 10 hour limit?

If it does, I will use the web version, but I would prefer the spotify version as it let's you preview. Although the web version doesn't have ads but then it does play a dodgy kareoke video version of the song sometimes

• Casual Listener
  • If it does, I will use the web version, but I would prefer the spotify version as it let's you preview.  Although the web version doesn't have ads but then it does play a dodgy kareoke video ver...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscribing to Spotify Through Mobile Phone Provider

I have been a Spotify subscriber for about a year now, and in general I like it very much. Now I've just discovered that my mobile phone provider offers to subscribe to Spotify through them, with the result that all Spotify data transfer won't be cou...

• Gig Goer
  • I have been a Spotify subscriber for about a year now, and in general I like it very much. Now I've just discovered that my mobile phone provider offers to subscribe to Spotify through them, with the...
  • world-in-union
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ireland doesn’t have area codes

Spotify insists on entering an area code for payment. But Ireland doesn’t have any area codes. Please help.

Screen Shot 2013-05-07 at 10.07.05.png
  • Spotify insists on entering an area code for payment. But Ireland doesn’t have any area codes. Please help.   
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stops

Hi. I got this unlimited version and after about 15 minutes I have to restart spotify again. What's wrong? Spotify use to work perfectly after last update.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I got this unlimited version and after about 15 minutes I have to restart spotify again. What's wrong? Spotify use to work perfectly after last update.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account has been hacked

Hi, It looks like my account has been hacked, I was unable to login but when I used Facebook to sign in, I saw that the mailaddress has been changed and the password too, so I can't reset it to a new password and my own e-mail. Also, he/she has repla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It looks like my account has been hacked, I was unable to login but when I used Facebook to sign in, I saw that the mailaddress has been changed and the password too, so I can't reset ...
  • Wazamaza
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Country not on the list

Hello, if I live in a country that is not on the list of countries can I still listen to spotify? I listened to it free fro 14 days, and now I checked and my country is not on your list and at my profile it says USA, and the reason it stopped working...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, if I live in a country that is not on the list of countries can I still listen to spotify? I listened to it free fro 14 days, and now I checked and my country is not on your list and at my p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Missing

Hi, I opened up spotify today and all the songs in one of my playlists were gone!! My other 3 playlists are working just fine, so I don't know what happened. Please if anyone knows what caused this or how to fix it so I can have my playlist back plea...

• Hi, I opened up spotify today and all the songs in one of my playlists were gone!! My other 3 playlists are working just fine, so I don't know what happened. Please if anyone knows what caused this o...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot username and log in with Facebook puts me on trial offer

For some reason my premium account needed to be logged into again. I thought I knew my own user name and password but apparently I don't. I have tried every username and password I can think of but can't log in using 'spotify details'. I then logged ...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason my premium account needed to be logged into again. I thought I knew my own user name and password but apparently I don't. I have tried every username and password I can think of but...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT MY OWN USERNAME!

Why can I change my user name!? Who the hell is going to remember all those numbers. It be nice if you can do that. I mean come on, what is this a tracking number why can't we just use our email, At least that!

• Why can I change my user name!? Who the hell is going to remember all those numbers. It be nice if you can do that. I mean come on, what is this a tracking number why can't we just use our email, At ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Spotify account

I deleted my former Facebook account which was connected with my old Spotify account. Could I have that previous account and email permanently deleted? Thanks

• I deleted my former Facebook account which was connected with my old Spotify account. Could I have that previous account and email permanently deleted?    Thanks
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium wont work on my phone

I recently signed up for premium and it is not being recognized on my phone

• I recently signed up for premium and it is not being recognized on my phone
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I De-activate Facebook but keep spotifuggle?

Is there any way i can keep my current subscription but move to a normal spotify account instead of facebook? If i try to create a normal spotify account so i can link the facebook details to it, it says the email is in use for facebook. I dont want ...

• Visitor
  • Is there any way i can keep my current subscription but move to a normal spotify account instead of facebook?  If i try to create a normal spotify account so i can link the facebook details to...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • accessibility
    Account
    Facebook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums going missing.

As someone who embraced spotify almost from the start I've enjoyed the experienced so far, but it seems a lot of the songs and albums from my play lists are disapearing. One day I was listening to The Shins, the next day half the album was unavilable...

• Casual Listener
  • As someone who embraced spotify almost from the start I've enjoyed the experienced so far, but it seems a lot of the songs and albums from my play lists are disapearing.  One day I was listeni...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A song of my playlist disappeared...

One of my favourite song Can´t Stop - Red Hot Chilly peppers disapeared of my playlist and i cant find it looking for it dont know why... Some help ?

• Casual Listener
  • One of my favourite song Can´t Stop - Red Hot Chilly peppers disapeared of my playlist and i cant find it looking for it dont know why... Some help ?
  • abrodex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes