Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Activation Delay

Just got a 3 month subscription but the devices aren't updating that its premium, mac nor ipad. Do i just have to wait or something?

• Casual Listener
  • Just got a 3 month subscription but the devices aren't updating that its premium, mac nor ipad. Do i just have to wait or something?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log into my account on my phone I just bought premium

I can log into my spotify on my desktop but can't on my phone. I tried tons of times. I have restared the device deleted the app everything. Just don't know what else to do could someone please get back with me. Thanks !!

• I can log into my spotify on my desktop but can't on my phone. I tried tons of times. I have restared the device deleted the app everything. Just don't know what else to do could someone please get b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium trial - login not working

Hi, It will not let me sync my iphone to the desktop account. It doesnt even come up with a link to get the password for the mobile device. What can i do? I did already have a 24hr unlimited trial that ended, now i am on my premium membership trial. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It will not let me sync my iphone to the desktop account. It doesnt even come up with a link to get the password for the mobile device.   What can i do?    I did...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working after trial

Hi;I upgraded my account from free trial to premium, but the app on my iPhone will not play anything online or ofline. It keeps on telling me that my trial has expired and I need an premium acc. Does this mean my devices need to be re-set? If so, ple...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi; I upgraded my account from free trial to premium, but the app on my iPhone will not play anything online or ofline. It keeps on telling me that my trial has expired and I need an premium acc. Do...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I upgraded my account to premium today and have logged out and restarted both my desktop and phone versions of Spotify. Both services will not show my premium account and when logging into Spotify online my account says its premium enabled.

• I upgraded my account to premium today and have logged out and restarted both my desktop and phone versions of Spotify.  Both services will not show my premium account and when logging into Spot...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change bank details - Premium not working

I changed my bank account info and now cant get access to spotify premium either even though it says it is active, can you reset my devices

• I changed my bank account info and now cant get access to spotify premium either even though it says it is active, can you reset my devices
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade problem

Hey! I have checked other threads on here and haven't found anything which has fixed this. Upgraded from free to unlimited and nothing has happened yet. I have reinstalled, relogged multiple times. On my account profile it says I am a Spofify Free me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!    I have checked other threads on here and haven't found anything which has fixed this.    Upgraded from free to unlimited and nothing has happened yet. I have reins...
  • noski
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

reset

reset my device please

• reset my device please
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop people from seeing what I am listening too without turning "Private" on every time

I do not like sharing music. In fact I would prefer if people could not see what I am listening too, at all. I would like to be able to stay private always without having to turn on the "Private" button.

• I do not like sharing music. In fact I would prefer if people could not see what I am listening too, at all. I would like to be able to stay private always without having to turn on the "Private" but...
  • Tonimoroni
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Account Disabled and No Reply? Really?

I have had spotify for awhile now and loved it. It was amazing, my newborn baby listened to his favorite songs every night. Now I get an email saying my account has been disabled due to unusual high streaming? I am pretty sure I paid $10 a month to s...

• I have had spotify for awhile now and loved it. It was amazing, my newborn baby listened to his favorite songs every night. Now I get an email saying my account has been disabled due to unusual high ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical Faults - Help!

Hi There, I can't find any way of contacting Spotify - only Spotify users here on the community area. I am a Premium customer and constantly experience faults. The most annoying of which is that my library playlist just keeps stopping/pausing/cutting...

• Hi There,   I can't find any way of contacting Spotify - only Spotify users here on the community area.   I am a Premium customer and constantly experience faults.  The most an...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 48 hour trial on Android; Canceling before getting charged: what do I do?

I don't want to pay/be charged. What needs to happen with my phone? Do I need to delete the app on my phone? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • I don't want to pay/be charged.  What needs to happen with my phone?  Do I need to delete the app on my phone?   Thanks.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot seem to re-upgrade

Hi, I cannot seem to re-upgrade back to Premium after I downgraded to Unlimited. My account is set to go back to Unlimited here in 5 days, but I want to go back to Premium. I don't see any options to do this, so is there a way an admin can fix that t...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I cannot seem to re-upgrade back to Premium after I downgraded to Unlimited. My account is set to go back to Unlimited here in 5 days, but I want to go back to Premium. I don't see any o...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover deleted playlists

I accidentally deleted a playlist that I am using for my wedding any chance I can retrieve that?

• I accidentally deleted a playlist that I am using for my wedding any chance I can retrieve that?
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraudulent Account

I got a spotify account from someone on ebay. I thought it was just someone getting rid of their account or offering an extended trial. Once I got the account I realized that somethings looked weird. Once I looked into it more it looks like someone g...

• I got a spotify account from someone on ebay.  I thought it was just someone getting rid of their account or offering an extended trial.  Once I got the account I realized that somethings l...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted playlist

I wanted to delete a offline playlist, but accidentally deleted the whole list. Can someone please help me? I really want my playlist called Standard back. A huge thanks to the moderator or other person who can help me.

• Visitor
  •  I wanted to delete a offline playlist, but accidentally deleted the whole list.  Can someone please help me? I really want my playlist called Standard back. A huge thanks to the modera...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in, reset password or sign up.

I created an account a few weeks back, never got a confirmation email. Whne I tried logging in I get an error message, not an incorrect password message, an error has occured message. I went to password reset, got the link emailed to me, but the link...

• Casual Listener
  • I created an account a few weeks back, never got a confirmation email. Whne I tried logging in I get an error message, not an incorrect password message, an error has occured message. I went to p...
  • myuselessuserna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The Country dont Change

i live 3 years in Norway but just i went to germany and the country dont chance ( i brought a gift card for a month ^^) I cant change see in Screenshot

• Regular
  • i live 3 years in Norway but just i went to germany and the country dont chance ( i brought a gift card for a month ^^)  I cant change see in Screenshot
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Subscription Help

I created a spotify account. The 48 hour trial ended. But on my computer and Galaxy s2 I can still stream music with a Spotify free subscription or account minus some premium features, but on my iPod and iPad with the same account It says I can only ...

• Casual Listener
  • I created a spotify account. The 48 hour trial ended. But on my computer and Galaxy s2 I can still stream music with a Spotify free subscription or account minus some premium features, but on my iPod...
  • Ryan1924
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes