Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Upgraded account not working

I've upgraded my account 1175907312 (premium free for 30 days) few min ago but nothing happen: i listen the ads in my spotify deskstop (on MacBook Pro with OSX Mountain Lion) and i can't listen any songs with the Spotify app in my iPhone 4S with iOS ...

• I've upgraded my account 1175907312 (premium free for 30 days) few min ago but nothing happen: i listen the ads in my spotify deskstop (on MacBook Pro with OSX Mountain Lion) and i can't listen any s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account cancellation

I would Like to have deleted my 30-days-trial account, how to do this?

• I would Like to have deleted my 30-days-trial account, how to do this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! £10 Gift Card not valid?

Hi, I've just bought a £10 gift card and when I entered the redeem code it said it's invalid, I have written the code correctly.. any help?

• Hi, I've just bought a £10 gift card and when I entered the redeem code it said it's invalid, I have written the code correctly.. any help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to delete the following crap

I don't want to follow any artist and don't want to share it with another spotify users. this feature is really bad and i dont give a **bleep** to all these social media **bleep**. i only want to hear music at home and with my phone. features like th...

• I don't want to follow any artist and don't want to share it with another spotify users. this feature is really bad and i dont give a **bleep** to all these social media **bleep**. i only want to hea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Login

Just paid to renew my premium acc and still can't stream music it's saying in have to listen to the radio

• Casual Listener
  • Just paid to renew my premium acc and still can't stream music it's saying in have to listen to the radio
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Legal Query

If i buy individual tracks from spotify can i collect my own playlist and play it as background musicpublically and would i need to pay PPL as well??..or Thanks..

• Regular
  • If i buy individual tracks from spotify can i collect my own playlist and play it as background music publically and would i need to pay PPL as well??..or   Thanks..
  • chiswick123
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charged...

Hi. I have got charged twice.. one for full premium (£9.99) and one for semi-premium (£4.99) Why have I got charged for full premium when I only subscribed to the semi-premium?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have got charged twice.. one for full premium (£9.99) and one for semi-premium (£4.99) Why have I got charged for full premium when I only subscribed to the semi-premium?
  • dextermb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Username problems!!!

So I signed up for Spotify without connecting to Facebook, but I recently just connected to my facebook account. I want my username to be my full facebook name but instead my username is what i used when I first signed up for spotify. anyone know wha...

• So I signed up for Spotify without connecting to Facebook, but I recently just connected to my facebook account. I want my username to be my full facebook name but instead my username is what i used ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Starred tracks disappearing.

Hi!Almost all of my starred tracks disappeared a couple of days ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows what I should do? I've tried googling it but I didn't find anything helpful. Would be very greatful if anyone could help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Almost all of my starred tracks disappeared a couple of days ago, and I was wondering if anyone knows what I should do? I've tried googling it but I didn't find anything help...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting password

When I try to reset my password, it says that it looks like I log in with facebook, and if I want to change my Facebook password, I should go to settings in FB. But I want to be able to log in through spotify, it is necessary for me to use spotify on...

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to reset my password, it says that it looks like I log in with facebook, and if I want to change my Facebook password, I should go to settings in FB.  But I want to be able to log in ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Cancelled due to Suspicious Activity - Case# 00669912

I'm writing this as a last ditch effort after taking a deep breath. My account was cancelled and I have had no luck getting it resolved in a week. All get is curt automated responses. I switched to Spotify and told everyone how great it is. Now I am ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm writing this as a last ditch effort after taking a deep breath.  My account was cancelled and I have had no luck getting it resolved in a week.  All get is curt automated responses. &nb...
  • doughonabach
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription not working

Hello. I just purchased the 30 day premium trial using paypal, however I am still unable to play tracks via my iphone. I am more than likely missing something here, but how do I activate the subscirption and or can I actually use it on my mobile? Tha...

• Hello.    I just purchased the 30 day premium trial using paypal, however I am still unable to play tracks via my iphone.    I am more than likely missing something here, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are gone!

Help! I reinstalled Spotify on my computer yesterday, and now all my playlists are gone! I had some playlists with songs I can't even remember and I have so many playlists that I don't have the urge to make again. Can someone please help me? Can some...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I reinstalled Spotify on my computer yesterday, and now all my playlists are gone! I had some playlists with songs I can't even remember and I have so many playlists that I don't have the urge ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Lining my Spotify to Sonos System

Hi I signed up for a premium account for Spotify through my facebook account To link this account to my Sonos system I need my user name and password. Any idea how to find this as I get a user name with 10 numbers but when I try to use this to sign i...

• Hi I signed up for a premium account for Spotify through my facebook account To link this account to my Sonos system I need my user name and password.     Any idea how to find thi...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account disabled

I have a mail saying my account has been disabled due to suspicion streaming!!!?What does that mean? Spotify is a streaming service, it is mainly used for my baby on his iPod to help him sleep, I would like a more detailed explanation ! Case # 006713...

• Regular
  • I have a mail saying my account has been disabled due to suspicion streaming!!!? What does that mean? Spotify is a streaming service, it is mainly used for my baby on his iPod to help him sleep,...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unrevoke Publishing Rights For Facebook

I accidentally clicked "revoke Spotify publishing rights" on my facebook page when I was looking at the new "likes" and "recently listened to" section and now facebook won't show any activity related to spotify at all. I created a spotify account usi...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally clicked "revoke Spotify publishing rights" on my facebook page when I was looking at the new "likes" and "recently listened to" section and now facebook won't show any activity related...
  • WithstandLaser
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to pay for Spotify Hong Kong using UnionPay?

I would like to register for Spotify Hong Kong, however my Hong Kong card is a UnionPay card. Is it possible to get to pay using this card? The other option is direct debit. Is that possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to register for Spotify Hong Kong, however my Hong Kong card is a UnionPay card. Is it possible to get to pay using this card?   The other option is direct debit. Is that possible?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working?

I have just upgraded my account to premium after my 48 hour trial and my spotify app keeps saying I need to upgrade to premium to continue listening! Help please??

• I have just upgraded my account to premium after my 48 hour trial and my spotify app keeps saying I need to upgrade to premium to continue listening! Help please??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A couple questions involving Facebook connectivity

Hello, I finally decided to join Spotify and I have a couple account questions: 1. When I first created an account, I pressed "sign up with Facebook" on accident. I "deleted" the account by removing the app from my Facebook account. Did that really d...

• Roadie
  • Hello, I finally decided to join Spotify and I have a couple account questions:   1. When I first created an account, I pressed "sign up with Facebook" on accident. I "deleted" the account by ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not syncing

Hi everyone. I am a premium member and I have recently been having problems syncing music to my offline playlists. I have wifi, I make sure that offline mode is disabled, my phone never goes to sleep and I only have 300-400 offline songs so I am nowh...

• Regular
  • Hi everyone.   I am a premium member and I have recently been having problems syncing music to my offline playlists. I have wifi, I make sure that offline mode is disabled, my phone never ...
  • mrputter
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes