Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Forgot about my payment

Hello everyone. Today I went onto my spotify account to cancel it thinking that my payment was tomorrow and realised it was today. i was wondering if I'd be able to get a refund because I didn't realise. I have sent in a question/query requesting a r...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. Today I went onto my spotify account to cancel it thinking that my payment was tomorrow and realised it was today. i was wondering if I'd be able to get a refund because I didn't real...
  • Jack_Martin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account Hacked, email changed..can't sign into Spotify HELP!!

hello all! I opened up an account with spotify using my facebook account (jetsandjays@****.com). My facebook account then got hacked with my email address changed so i can't reset password. I am trying to log into my spotify account so i can shut it ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello all!   I opened up an account with spotify using my  facebook account (jetsandjays@****.com).  My facebook account then got hacked with my email address  changed so i ca...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I log in on my account with my facebook login, friend's spotify comes up under my name but her email

So basically I logged my friend out of her spotify on her computer. I logged into mine. None of my playlists come up, all her info. Go back to my computer and open spotify. Log in with my facebook info. My profile comes up in top right but not my pla...

• So basically I logged my friend out of her spotify on her computer. I logged into mine. None of my playlists come up, all her info. Go back to my computer and open spotify. Log in with my facebook in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 408 ipad

I downloaded spotify when I was in America and have arrived in Spain and it says error 408 how do I get my account working again please help .

• I downloaded spotify when I was in America and have arrived in Spain and it says error 408 how do I get my account  working again please help . 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giftcard dode doesn't work

My giftcard code doesn't work! It's worth 300 sek!! Please help me

• Casual Listener
  • My giftcard code doesn't work! It's worth 300 sek!! Please help me
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unlimited not registering on my iPhone

I registered for a trial of spotify premium, but in my iPhone app it's still telling me I need to upgrade. I've waited an hour or so, signed in and signed out several times- what's the issue here?

• I registered for a trial of spotify premium, but in my iPhone app it's still telling me I need to upgrade. I've waited an hour or so, signed in and signed out several times- what's the issue here?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with an unlimited account

I have a unlimited account but from this morning I just can't listen to anything ... I have a message saying that I need a premium account to listen music off line but I am on line ! Any idea of what is happening ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a unlimited account but from this morning I just can't listen to anything ... I have a message saying that I need a premium account to listen music off line but I am on line ! Any idea of what...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account for desktop but showing as unavailable for mobile

I have spotify for desktop and was thinking of getting a premium account. But when I tried to download the mobile version it is noy listed in the Google Play store. and in the spotify website it says that it is not available for my country. If I get ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify for desktop and was thinking of getting a premium account. But when I tried to download the mobile version it is noy listed in the Google Play store. and in the spotify website it says...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit card and country

Hi! I am a norwgian student with a norwegian credit card studying in America. Is there no way I can buy spotify premium? I wont get an american credit card just to get spotify, I've also tried to change country, but that is impossible as the option b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!  I am a norwgian student with a norwegian credit card studying in America. Is there no way I can buy spotify premium? I wont get an american credit card just to get spotify, I've also tri...
  • viclie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problem with bank account while purchasing premium account

hello everybody, heres my problem.... Im currently living in Germany, but my bank account here does not allow me to pay online, so I tried to pay with my spanish credit cards, but as far as I have a German IP I cant pay or change the country of my pr...

• Casual Listener
  • hello everybody, heres my problem....   Im currently living in Germany, but my bank account here does not allow me to pay online, so I tried to pay with my spanish credit cards, but as far a...
  • viclie
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

reset password

dont remember my password, and im logging in with facebook. Thats fine, but when im in, spotify wants my spotify password. I then push the password reset button and write my email, it only says i have to reset my facebook password. Can spotify please...

• dont remember my password, and im logging in with facebook.   Thats fine, but when im in, spotify wants my spotify password.   I then push the password reset button and write my ema...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Spotify tab no longer shows stats

Hi all. Not sure if this is the best place to post this but none of the other subforums seemed appropriate. So, Spotify + Facebook integration may be a controversial decision, but I've been fine with it because of the stat tracking that used to show ...

• Hi all. Not sure if this is the best place to post this but none of the other subforums seemed appropriate. So, Spotify + Facebook integration may be a controversial decision, but I've been fine ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium services not working on iphone

Hi I am a spotify premium subscription member. The premium services work on the desktop app and not my iphone. I have tried logging in and logging out of my account but the premium services will still not work. Please help. Thanks!

• Hi   I am a spotify premium subscription member.  The premium services work on the desktop app and not my iphone.  I have tried logging in and logging out of my account but the pre...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

People subscribing to playlists that I've deleted

Hi,Deleted some playlists earlier today but a couple of hours later I get an email telling me a friend has subscribed to one of those lists, and somehow the list is still existing... Can I stop this?

• Regular
  • Hi, Deleted some playlists earlier today but a couple of hours later I get an email telling me a friend has subscribed to one of those lists, and somehow the list is still existing... Can I stop thi...
  • axel_torslanda
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I can no longer log in. I have a premium account and every time I try to log in with my iPad it stalls (I can see the playlists) and then it says I don't have the correct password. My desktop app is giving me error 401 as well. Please help. mek27300

• Visitor
  • I can no longer log in.  I have a premium account and every time I try to log in with my iPad it stalls (I can see the playlists) and then it says I don't have the correct password.  My des...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium and Downloading in the UK

It is really unfortunate that Spotify stopped the downloading service in the UK. This was part of the Premium package. Suddenly stopping a service without explanation is reprehensible and reminds me of the MSN Music fiasco. MSN suddenly stopped their...

• It is really unfortunate that Spotify stopped the downloading service in the UK. This was part of the Premium package. Suddenly stopping a service without explanation is reprehensible and reminds m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify unlimited ad-supported?

Hey, I got this lovely supprise today suggesting that the spotify unlimited will now be ad-supported. Can someone confirm this one for me?

spotify.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I got this lovely supprise today suggesting that the spotify unlimited will now be ad-supported. Can someone confirm this one for me?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account

I recently change my facebook account. I want to use my Spotify Premium account on my new facebook account. How can I do this?

• I recently change my facebook account. I want to use my Spotify Premium account on my new facebook account. How can I do this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have in error set up 2 spotify accounts getting charged twice per month please advise

Hi, I have somehow managed to set up 2 premium spotify accounts. 2 separate payments leave my account monthly. One is active and I use daily the other was set up in error when I swapped computers I reset up the account not knowing that I would be cha...

• Hi, I have somehow managed to set up 2 premium spotify accounts.  2 separate payments leave my account monthly. One is active and I use daily the other was set up in error when I swa...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged after cancelling my subscription

Hey, I cancelled my Premium subscription in November, and deleted my card details. I went through December, and everything seemed fine, but then, in January, I was charged for the Premium again. Why? How do I get my money back? I've tried using the c...

• Regular
  • Hey,   I cancelled my Premium subscription in November, and deleted my card details. I went through December, and everything seemed fine, but then, in January, I was charged for the Premium ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes