Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Radio Stations How to Delete

Why is there no way to delete radio stations? And, when will this feature be added?

• Why is there no way to delete radio stations? And, when will this feature be added?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! credit-bundle

I have been charged 60 Euros by Spotify for a seemgly non-requested service called "credit-bundle". Please, who know what kind of product/service is it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged 60 Euros by Spotify for a seemgly non-requested service called "credit-bundle". Please, who know what kind of product/service is it?    
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription isn't working

i have a unlimited account, and in my account details I can see that it is active. But when i'm listening in spotify, it isn't working. Any thoughts about this?

• Casual Listener
  • i have a unlimited account, and in my account details I can see that it is active. But when i'm listening in spotify, it isn't working. Any thoughts about this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my spotify got renewed today without my knowing about it.

my spotify got renewed today without my knowing about it. my questing is can a get my money back? because a cancelled my subscrition.

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify got renewed today without my knowing about it. my questing is can a get my money back? because a cancelled my subscrition.
  • xton
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription

My 48 hour trial ran out. I got the Premium (9.99/month) and it won't let me listen to my playlists or songs that I research.. What's wrong? Please help me.

• My 48 hour trial ran out. I got the Premium (9.99/month) and it won't let me listen to my playlists or songs that I research.. What's wrong? Please help me.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does radio play count against monthly limit in Free?

With Spotify Free, does radio play count against the 10-hour monthly limit? Thanks!

• With Spotify Free, does radio play count against the 10-hour monthly limit?   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental payment and problems with 1 year premium from partner

Came to the website through the spotify client, wanted to receive 1 year spotify which I'm getting from 1 of your partners. On the website I was looking for where to get my 1 year so I went to the spotify premium section to find it, I was asked to lo...

• Came to the website through the spotify client, wanted to receive 1 year spotify which I'm getting from 1 of your partners. On the website I was looking for where to get my 1 year so I went to the sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

password failed while upgrading

Hei. I want to upgrade to premium, but my password failed. i am surtain that my password is correct.

• Hei.   I want to upgrade to premium, but my password failed. i am surtain that my password is correct. 😞
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i accidentally deleted a playlist please restore it!

i just deleted my Guitairs playlist could you please restore it took me months to make

• Casual Listener
  • i just deleted my Guitairs playlist could you please restore it took me months to make
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Most recent playlists are missing.

I have been using Spotify Premium on a mobile device only, until today. A couple of hours ago, after installing Spotify on a Mac and using my Facebook login, I was missing several playlists. I checked my phone and they were missing there as well. I t...

• I have been using Spotify Premium on a mobile device only, until today.  A couple of hours ago, after installing Spotify on a Mac and using my Facebook login, I was missing several playlists. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

friends getting emails from Spotify regarding my playlists..

My friends keep getting emails like: Listen to what Abhishek is listening to! Abhishek is sharing activity on Spotify Abhishek has been rocking out to *some playlist! Well, I want to keep my music private and do not want Spotify to email my friends a...

• My friends keep getting emails like:   Listen to what Abhishek is listening to! Abhishek is sharing activity on Spotify Abhishek has been rocking out to *some playlist!   &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top artists/songs/etc. not showing up

So nothing seems to be showing up anymore on my Facebook from Spotify. I checked all the settings and everything's okayd to be published. Here's picture of what the log looks likehttp://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/spotifyo.png/

• Regular
  • So nothing seems to be showing up anymore on my Facebook from Spotify. I checked all the settings and everything's okayd to be published. Here's picture of what the log looks like http://image...
  • Collback
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 5 likes

there is a problem with the connection to spotify

a message keeps popping up with "there is a problem with the connection to spotify code 101" it wont play my music, if it does it plays than stops repeatedly. any help on how to solve this ASAP.

• Music Fan
  • a message keeps popping up with "there is a problem with the connection to spotify  code 101" it wont play my music, if it does it plays than stops repeatedly. any help on how to solve this ASAP.
  • skylerm
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

pitumanu

quiero cambiar mi nombre de usuario, como y donde lo hago?

• quiero cambiar mi nombre de usuario, como y donde lo hago?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i disconnect my facebook

I want to deactivate my facebook so how do i disconnect my facebook from my spotify account?

• Visitor
  • I want to deactivate my facebook so how do i disconnect my facebook from my spotify account?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidently paid premium with wrong payment

I meant to pay for spotify premium with paypal not my debit card and my debit has been overdrawn. Is there any way to get my money back to my card and pay with paypal? I already took out my debit card and added my paypal account. Need some help! than...

• Casual Listener
  • I meant to pay for spotify premium with paypal not my debit card and my debit has been overdrawn. Is there any way to get my money back to my card and pay with paypal? I already took out my debit car...
  • AnthonyJustin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I paid to reorder my premium on 1/15/2013 but yet my phone won't let me access it on my phone. My order number is 148235710016.

• I paid to reorder my premium on 1/15/2013 but yet my phone won't let me access it on my phone. My order number is 148235710016.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A friend has connected her facebook account to my spotify account, now I can't get rid of her!

Please disconnect the facebook account linked to my spotify account and disconnect all devices since changing password doesn't work!RegardsAxel

• Regular
  • Please disconnect the facebook account linked to my spotify account and disconnect all devices since changing password doesn't work! Regards Axel
  • axel_torslanda
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working...

Hi, just a quick question. I pay £10 a month for spotify on my iPad... It has worked fine for months then suddenly it won't let me play songs saying I need spotify premium on a desktop... :s really don't want to pay £10 for something I can't use... A...

• Hi, just a quick question. I pay £10 a month for spotify on my iPad... It has worked fine for months then suddenly it won't let me play songs saying I need spotify premium on a desktop... :s  re...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wont work'

im paying for priemium but it keeps saying on my phone, nook and desktop that i dont have it... yet they cvharged me already...it keeps saying i have no internet connection ...

• im paying for priemium but it keeps saying on my phone, nook and desktop that i dont have it... yet they cvharged me already...it keeps saying i have no internet connection ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes