Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

'Music' app on FB not showing data

Hi,The 'Music' app on Facebook does not show the data analysis of the music I play on Spotify. It only shows up to 2011, but for the recent months, it only shows x songs played. Just to be clear, the data I'm interested in is top artists played with ...

• Hi, The 'Music' app on Facebook does not show the data analysis of the music I play on Spotify.  It only shows up to 2011, but for the recent months, it only shows x songs played.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted e mail adress and i dont know my password

Somebody hacked my e mail, so i deleted my email that was connected to spotify. I dont have facebook so I can not use that as a login method. I have never logged off my spotify so i dont remember my password, and offcourse there is no way i can reset...

• Somebody hacked my e mail, so i deleted my email that was connected to spotify. I dont have facebook so I can not use that as a login method. I have never logged off my spotify so i dont remember my ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Germany T-Mobile Spotify Flat Switch

Greetings, I hope someone can help. I a very happy Spotify Premium customer. I am stationed in Germany with the US Army. T-Mobile Germany is offering a music Flat that allows users to stream music using spotify that doesn't cost against your data. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Greetings,   I hope someone can help. I a very happy Spotify Premium customer.  I am stationed in Germany with the US Army.  T-Mobile Germany is offering a music Flat that allows u...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! 30 day trial

I just downloaded Spotify on my Iphone last night and have been using the 48 hour trial. I received an email today telling me that i could get a 30 day trial so I signed up. When I am on spotify it still says 29 hours left of free trial and when I lo...

• I just downloaded Spotify on my Iphone last night and have been using the 48 hour trial. I received an email today telling me that i could get a 30 day trial so I signed up. When I am on spotify it s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

408 error

I'm getting the 408 error when I try logging on from my phone, it works fine on my computer?

• I'm getting the 408 error when I try logging on from my phone, it works fine on my computer?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't go online from AU

Hi, I'm new to the Spotify community and hope someone out there can help me with a problem I'm having. I'm working in Australia for a few weeks and cannot connect to Spotify online. I usually run Spotify in the US. Any suggestions? -Rich

• Hi, I'm new to the Spotify community and hope someone out there can help me with a problem I'm having. I'm working in Australia for a few weeks and cannot connect to Spotify online.  I usually r...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to un-delete individual tracks

All, I just accidentally deleted some tracks from one of my favorite playlists. Actually, what I did was log in (on a new computer), added some local files which existed in a playlist already. Then I went to the playlist, highlighted a bunch of them ...

• All,     I just accidentally deleted some tracks from one of my favorite playlists.  Actually, what I did was log in (on a new computer), added some local files which existed in a pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

48-hour trial when using an iPod?

I just created an account on Spotify, and I downloaded the PC and iPod apps. The iPod app says I am in a 48-hour trial for Spotify Premium. If I cancel my trial subscription, can I still use the mobile app? I live in the US.

• Visitor
  • I just created an account on Spotify, and I downloaded the PC and iPod apps. The iPod app says I am in a 48-hour trial for Spotify Premium. If I cancel my trial subscription, can I still use the mobi...
  • nerofan5
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! nus facebook

Hello there.So basically I have a spotify account registered with my facebook and I have the NUS discount applied to my monthly subscription. But the problem is, I want to deactivate my facebook acount and I want to keep on using spotify. So I decide...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there. So basically I have a spotify account registered with my facebook and I have the NUS discount applied to my monthly subscription. But the problem is, I want to deactivate my facebook ac...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Welcome to the Spotify community

Hiiii! I accidently deleted my playlist. is there a way i can retreive it?!

• Hiiii! I accidently deleted my playlist. is there a way i can retreive it?!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Website 3 February

Hi everyone - Seems we had a bit of trouble with Spotify.com this morning. Everything should be back to normal now. Apologies for any inconvenience caused--the last thing we want is to keep you from your tunes. Happy listening.

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hi everyone - Seems we had a bit of trouble with Spotify.com this morning.    Everything should be back to normal now. Apologies for any inconvenience caused--the last thing we want is ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Wrong Person redeemed Premium Subscription

Hi, My daughter received a Premium subscription for the holidays and redeemed it while using my device and when logged in to my facebook account. Now the subscription is assigned to me instead of her. How can I contact technical support to ask that t...

• Hi,   My daughter received a Premium subscription for the holidays and redeemed it while using my device and when logged in to my facebook account.  Now the subscription is assigned to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Songs off starred

PLEASE HELP.......my mother went on my phone and deleted most of my starred songs by accident, and I really want them back. Please help??? Thank you so much, Sam

• Regular
  • PLEASE HELP.......my mother went on my phone and deleted most of my starred songs by accident, and I really want them back. Please help??? Thank you so much,     Sam  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a problem !

Hy, I'm from Romania and I really want to use spotify but I can't i made my account in Ireland when I was there and after that I came back to Romania, I listened for 14 days and now, since yesterday i can't use it anymore...I know why i can't and i t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hy, I'm from Romania and I really want to use spotify but I can't i made my account in Ireland when I was there and after that I came back to Romania, I listened for 14 days and now, since yesterda...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! *

• Casual Listener
  • heyjim89
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading New Apps (NOT)

ALL of the new APPS, every one, is giving me the error message "Unable to download at this time, try again later". Well, I've tried several times and it appears they are gonna start to download like the original APPS I added, but get the error messag...

• ALL of the new APPS, every one, is giving me the error message "Unable to download at this time, try again later". Well, I've tried several times and it appears they are gonna start to download like ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Everything lost when switched computers

Although all my playlists etc stored online when I switched computers as last one broke I have lost everything, really need my playlists back.

• Casual Listener
  • Although all my playlists etc stored online when I switched computers as last one broke I have lost everything, really need my playlists back. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been signed up with spotify for a lot of years but with other e mail adress havent used spotify in a while but still paying the £4.99 cant remember any of my sign in details they send message to change pw but still to old addy

• I have been signed up with spotify for a lot of years but with other e mail adress havent used spotify in a while but still paying the £4.99 cant remember any of my sign in details they send message ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email.

So, I can't change my email because it says it's already in use, but when I check it, it says there is no account for that email. So please help. Thank you.

• So, I can't change my email because it says it's already in use, but when I check it, it says there is no account for that email. So please help. Thank you.
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My credit card has been debited twice for the last 3 months

Hello, I have just been checking my credit card statement and see that I have been charged twice for 3 months running on my Premium account. Not sure what has happened here, but I'd like 3 months payments refunded and a check on my account to see why...

• Hello, I have just been checking my credit card statement and see that I have been charged twice for 3 months running on my Premium account. Not sure what has happened here, but I'd like 3 months p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes