Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

please help cannot login mobile saying trial over

I just signed up for a 30day trial after the 72hr expired. The mobile player is saying trail has ended. I have logged in an logged out..help thanks

• I just signed up for a 30day trial after the 72hr expired. The mobile player is saying trail has ended. I have logged in an logged out..help thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hijacked

Like several other people I've seen on the forum here, my account got hijacked. The contact email and password has been changed. I no longer have access to it. I've logged in with my facebook account for now. I've had no luck getting any response fro...

• Visitor
  • Like several other people I've seen on the forum here, my account got hijacked. The contact email and password has been changed. I no longer have access to it. I've logged in with my facebook account...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

credit card declined because the 0 cent charge is below the minimum level accepted

My financial institution declines charges of 0 cents so I cannot set up my premium account. I've had a premium account for a while but my card expired so I am just trying to update with new one. I never had this problem in the past while using the sa...

• My financial institution declines charges of 0 cents so I cannot set up my premium account. I've had a premium account for a while but my card expired so I am just trying to update with new one. I ne...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

difference between unlimited and premium

cant seem to find that info anywhere, if someone could explain or link me, it'd be appreciated ty

• cant seem to find that info anywhere, if someone could explain or link me, it'd be appreciated ty
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How get rid of commercial on unlimmited?

I pay for unlimited but still have commercial breaks,and my account says i have free,how to do to get rid of commercials break?

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for unlimited but still have commercial breaks,and my account says i have free,how to do to get rid of commercials break?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing profile picture?

Is there STILL no way to change a profile picture if you don't want to link to a Facebook account? Really Spotify? This is poor. Not all of us want to be on Facebook you know.

• Casual Listener
  • Is there STILL no way to change a profile picture if you don't want to link to a Facebook account? Really Spotify? This is poor. Not all of us want to be on Facebook you know.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 434 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 434 likes

Top lists not updating

I have (as many other users, I assume) my top lists set to "me". I want to see what I listen to the most. I have had Spotify for about 18 months now. The Top Lists have not been updated for several weeks. And, when they DID work, they were only updat...

• Visitor
  • I have (as many other users, I assume) my top lists set to "me". I want to see what I listen to the most. I have had Spotify for about 18 months now. The Top Lists have not been updated for several w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't acess my acount

I used my 48hr trial so I got the premium for 30days, so went to log in and it still comes up for me to get premium ???

• I used my 48hr trial so I got the premium for 30days, so went to log in and it still comes up for me to get premium ???
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This is a question having to do with spotify radio.

Hey guys, I just got Spotify Premium the other day and discovered that I can start playlist radio with the only playlist I have that connects from my itunes and has already been synced to my spotify. So my question is why can I only start this specif...

• Hey guys,   I just got Spotify Premium the other day and discovered that I can start playlist radio with the only playlist I have that connects from my itunes and has already been synced to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the time period of Top Lists

Is there a way to extend the time period that Top Lists are generated over? I'd rather have the list reflect my actual most listened to artists overall, rather than for the week (which is what it seems to be at the minute).

• Is there a way to extend the time period that Top Lists are generated over? I'd rather have the list reflect my actual most listened to artists overall, rather than for the week (which is what it see...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists are gone.

Hi! I just started my Spotify to see that all of my playlists are gone. Can you please help me? Have someone hacked me? /Mike

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I just started my Spotify to see that all of my playlists are gone. Can you please help me? Have someone hacked me?   /Mike
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists still gone from my phone

Just figured out i needed to log in with my spotify details instead of the new facebook login to get my playlists back on my mac. Tried the same thing on my phone, but it says i dont have a premium account when i try to play a song. A quick reply wou...

• Visitor
  • Just figured out i needed to log in with my spotify details instead of the new facebook login to get my playlists back on my mac.    Tried the same thing on my phone, but it says i dont...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NUS upgrade adverts

My flat mate and myself have both just purchased the NUS premium upgrade and are both still getting adverts.. how do we stop this? what is wrong...

• Casual Listener
  • My flat mate and myself have both just purchased the NUS premium upgrade and are both still getting adverts.. how do we stop this? what is wrong...
  • fullstops
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Question - Account

A friend of mine activated Premium on my Account, dont know how. If I look at my Profil @my Subscriptions, there stands: You are currently using Spotify Premium. Your account is associated with our partner telia-dk, please refer to telia-dk for quest...

• A friend of mine activated Premium on my Account, dont know how. If I look at my Profil @my Subscriptions, there stands: You are currently using Spotify Premium. Your account is associated with our...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify PIN not working, but I am sure it is the right one.

So I bought a spotify gift card yesterday, and decided to upgrade to Premium today. When I first entered the PIN i got a error page so I did it all over again, but then I ran into the message: The PIN code is false. So, how to fix this? Because I spe...

• So I bought a spotify gift card yesterday, and decided to upgrade to Premium today. When I first entered the PIN i got a error page so I did it all over again, but then I ran into the message: The PI...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium bug?

Hi im a premium user but my renewal have just didn t pass when i try the renew it s not working it s tell me there is a prob with my payment card! Someone has the same ? tx

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi im a premium user but my renewal have just didn t pass when i try the renew it s not working it s tell me there is a prob with my payment card!   Someone has the same ? &...
  • zodd
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please delete post.

Sorry. No longer need question answered. 

• Visitor
  • Sorry. No longer need question answered. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

duplicated accounts

Hi, It seems I have created two accounts. the original witch is the "spotify" account, and now the new one "facebook" account. But i cant log into my old account, where all my playlists are. When iam trying to log into the website with the spotify ac...

• Visitor
  • Hi, It seems I have created two accounts. the original witch is the "spotify" account, and now the new one "facebook" account. But i cant log into my old account, where all my playlists are. When i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidently deleted playlist!!!! :o(

Heeeelp!! I've stupidly deleted a playlist called Mixture that I've spent weeks putting together, is there any way on this earth of getting it back please? Thanks xx

• Regular
  • Heeeelp!! I've stupidly deleted a playlist called Mixture that I've spent weeks putting together, is there any way on this earth of getting it back please? Thanks xx
  • Jonah230
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sotify Premium Cancel

Hello, On the 17of December 2012 i ordered Spotify Premium so i can test it. I want to cancel it now becasue i guess it will end in 2 days. I went into my profile and it says that i ordered it until April 2013 which is not true i only wanted 1 free m...

• Hello, On the 17of December 2012 i ordered Spotify Premium so i can test it. I want to cancel it now becasue i guess it will end in 2 days. I went into my profile and it says that i ordered it unti...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes