Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • bmrussell
  • 698 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 698 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

upraged to premium, still getting ads. Again!

Had this problem last month, payment ok and I got the receipt but I still have to listen to the f-in ads when I'm on my computer! At least this time it works on my phone but hey, if I pay for skipping the ads shouldn't I get to skip the ads?! Once wa...

• Regular
  • Had this problem last month, payment ok and I got the receipt but I still have to listen to the f-in ads when I'm on my computer! At least this time it works on my phone but hey, if I pay for skippin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium - Facebook account delinked and recreated :(

Hiya. I unwisely pressed the "Disconnect from Facebook" button which unlinked my Facebook account from my premium Spotify account. When I logged in again with Facebook it created me a new Spotify account. I have the old Spotify account number... What...

• Casual Listener
  • Hiya.  I unwisely pressed the "Disconnect from Facebook" button which unlinked my Facebook account from my premium Spotify account.  When I logged in again with Facebook it created me a new...
  • amissner
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Will a Premium Account on IPad, stream in Turkey?

I am considering upgrading to the Premium account for my holiday, but have some questions. I am going to Turkey for a holiday, at a Villa with Wifi, and am taking my Ipad 1. If I upgrade will I be able to stream unlimited music without adverts from t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am considering upgrading to the Premium account for my holiday, but have some questions.   I am going to Turkey for a holiday, at a Villa with Wifi, and am taking my Ipad 1.   If ...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium user + want to link Spotify account to different Facebook account

Hi, I'm a premium subscriber and I'd like to link my Spotify account to a different Facebook account. (I'm shutting the other one down.) Do I really have to go through the hassle of cancelling my current account, re-subscribing on the other Facebook ...

• Hi, I'm a premium subscriber and I'd like to link my Spotify account to a different Facebook account. (I'm shutting the other one down.) Do I really have to go through the hassle of cancelling my cur...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium after I cancelled my subscription

I cancelled my subscription to Premium about a week ago to avoid being charged but Spotify already charged me today for this month even though I cancelled it days ago. How do I go about getting it refunded because I already cancelled before the next ...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription to Premium about a week ago to avoid being charged but Spotify already charged me today for this month even though I cancelled it days ago. How do I go about getting it re...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

erased playlist

I had erased my playlist accidentally. My playlist name is luis and my username is luisbarreda. Can you please help me.

• I had erased my playlist accidentally. My playlist name is luis and my username is luisbarreda. Can you please help me.
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Justin Bieber is a "recommended album"

Hi, First of all I would just like to let you know that I'm an avid listener to great music ranging from good old 70's prog rock to nice heartwarming norwegian black metal. Now, when I open up spotify I get greeted with this message telling me I have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   First of all I would just like to let you know that I'm an avid listener to great music ranging from good old 70's prog rock to nice heartwarming norwegian black metal.   Now,...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Playlist lost after logging in with original facebook spotify on a premium spotify account.

My dad has premium spotify and i had been using spotify connected to my facebook. I was trying to transfer my playlist to his spotify to use it on my iphone since it's premium. I logged into his premium spotify account on my laptop and signed into my...

• My dad has premium spotify and i had been using spotify connected to my facebook. I was trying to transfer my playlist to his spotify to use it on my iphone since it's premium. I logged into his prem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with country

Hello, my English is poor but I'll try write it. I have registered at Spotify about 12 days ago and I was in Norway when it happened. Now, I'm in Spain (where I live), and I can't change my country. Due to that, I can't try the Premium because I am n...

•  Hello, my English is poor but I'll try write it.  I have registered at Spotify about 12 days ago and I was in Norway when it happened. Now, I'm in Spain (where I live), and I can't chang...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY IS TRYING TO TAKE MONEY OUT MY BANK(iv already paid)

hi im a premium member,i paid my last bill on the 11th of july,for some reason it only took five pounds out of my bank,i just recieved a message at the top of my bar saying there was an error with my card and you could not withdraw the money from my ...

• Regular
  • hi im a premium member,i paid my last bill on the 11th of july,for some reason it only took five pounds out of my bank,i just recieved a message at the top of my bar saying there was an error with ...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does my old password work?

Hey! There are someone on my spotify account all the time, and I don't know how I can change my password. I have changed my password a million times, but the my old password still works! I really don't know what to do!!

• Hey! There are someone on my spotify account all the time, and I don't know how I can change my password. I have changed my password a million times, but the my old password still works! I really don...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please I want a refund I don't want to continue after the trial period

Yesterday my trial period has expired and I was cherged £9.99 for premium services. I send immeditely an email to support to ask for a refund because I don't want Premium. The support says they can't refund me because I have logged in in spotify afte...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday my trial period has expired and I was cherged £9.99 for premium services.   I send  immeditely an email to support to ask for a refund because I don't want Premium.   ...
  • SunEarthLive
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login

Spotify Unlimited was working fine until a couple of days ago, when the online applications no longer worked. I couldn't listen to radio stations, nor could I listen to songs from which I didn't have a copy on my pc. I tried to fix this by re-adding ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify Unlimited was working fine until a couple of days ago, when the online applications no longer worked. I couldn't listen to radio stations, nor could I listen to songs from which I didn't have...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

workaround for the login problems

user robenneke found a workaround for the offline problem that has been bothering us for days now see http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/keeps-on-going-offline-Error-Code-102-112-117-etc/td-p/109089/page/26 this really works. (wireless u...

• Regular
  • user robenneke found a workaround for the offline problem that has been bothering us for days now see http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/keeps-on-going-offline-Error-Code-102-112-117-e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Norwegian language is not available

Hey hey, I was just downloading Spotify on the norwegian Spotify-Site, but Spotify does not want me to change the language to Norwegian ?!?It just offers me those possibilities in the language-settings: - Automatical - English - Spanish - French - Ge...

• Hey hey,   I was just downloading Spotify on the norwegian Spotify-Site, but Spotify does not want me to change the language to Norwegian ?!? It just offers me those possibilities in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Facebook got unlinked and made me a new account.

When I was using spotify on my iphone I seam to have unlinked my facebook with my old account, 119695826 and gotten a new one, is the a possibility to get my old account linked with my facebook again?

• When I was using spotify on my iphone I seam to have unlinked my facebook with my old account, 119695826 and gotten a new one, is the a possibility to get my old account linked with my facebook ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One playlist is missing, ive tried the Facebook option method?

Hi, i know that alot of people have problems with their playlists being gone/deleted, and i am one of them. Now, i already know that it is possible to retrieve them by login via Facebook, or to connect to Facebook (when you got to Edit > Preferences ...

• Hi, i know that alot of people have problems with their playlists being gone/deleted, and i am one of them. Now, i already know that it is possible to retrieve them by login via Facebook, or to conne...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium account but my app says I'm in spotify free!

Been enjoying my premium supscription, building up playlists and starred songs! However today my app froze so I deleted/downloaded it again and all is lost! How can that be if my account is seperate from the APP and it's back in the basic free mode. ...

• Been enjoying my premium supscription, building up playlists and starred songs! However today my app froze so I deleted/downloaded it again and all is lost! How can that be if my account is seperate ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment failure

Hi! I got a message that due to payment issue my spotify premium account was now terminated. I looked into it and saw that the reason was that I recently have changed my visa card to a new one. I have updated the card number on my spotify account to ...

• Hi!   I got a message that due to payment issue my spotify premium account was now terminated. I looked into it and saw that the reason was that I recently have changed my visa card to a new...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod