Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

can't go offline

i do not seem to be able to put on offlinemode on my computer anymore. I can make my lists available offline but then i can't go offline. what is wrong? i've tried logging out and in and shutting it down, but noting works.

• Visitor
  • i do not seem to be able to put on offlinemode on my computer anymore. I can make my lists available offline but then i can't go offline. what is wrong? i've tried logging out and in and shutting it ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2nd email sent about deleting account, hopefully get a reply this time!

I have had issues with my account and another account that I also own (how I ended up with two is beyond me). I have contacted spotify via form twice (once a few weeks back and once today) with this account but as I do not have access (or have heard ...

• I have had issues with my account and another account that I also own (how I ended up with two is beyond me). I have contacted spotify via form twice (once a few weeks back and once today) with this ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

password

I cant change my password, and when i click on the "forgot the password" im typing in my email (the old email), the i changed to the new email on my account but it still dont work... sorry for this.... how the **bleep** can i change it ? im going MAD...

• I cant change my password, and when i click on the "forgot the password" im typing in my email (the old email), the i changed to the new email on my account but it still dont work... sorry for this.....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial Premium to Actual Premium

Hi, I was just wondering how I could switch from the 30-day free trial of Spotify premium to the actual paid for Premium (I want the $9.99 month subscription). I just began the trial today 1-03-13 and I wish to switch to the actual premium because I ...

• Hi, I was just wondering how I could switch from the 30-day free trial of Spotify premium to the actual paid for Premium (I want the $9.99 month subscription). I just began the trial today 1-03-13 an...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 21 - We are having problems with the license server

I was trying to sync an album for offline listening and received the following error, does anyone know how to resolve this. Things I've done: - uninstalled and reinstalled - cleared all saved data - deleted all my playlists - created new playlists - ...

• I was trying to sync an album for offline listening and received the following error, does anyone know how to resolve this.    Things I've done: - uninstalled and reinstalled  ...
  • jcdulradjak
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook hacked, need account transferred

My Facebook got hacked and I have totally lost it and so I have created a new one. What I would like to do is be able to access my spotify account from my new Facebook account or at least cancel the payments on my old one, I can't get into the accoun...

• My Facebook got hacked and I have totally lost it and so I have created a new one. What I would like to do is be able to access my spotify account from my new Facebook account or at least cancel the ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifted Premium to my Dad but off-line playing not available

Hi, I gifted my Dad Spotify Premium so that he could use Spotify on his iPad. However, when he switches to off-line mode, his playlists will not play. Have we done something wrong? Thank you in advance for your help. Graham Harris Items bought: Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I gifted my Dad Spotify Premium so that he could use Spotify on his iPad.   However, when he switches to off-line mode, his playlists will not play.   Have we done so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Somehow replaced my premium account with a free account??

When trying to connect to my spotify account on my iphone, i ended up onnecting with my facebookaccoun, and now i can't seem to log onto my premium account anymore, all i get is this new account which is a free trial and has non of my playlists.. Wha...

• Visitor
  • When trying to connect to my spotify account on my iphone, i ended up onnecting with my facebookaccoun,   and now i can't seem to log onto my premium account anymore,  all i get is thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I connect facebook to an old spotify account

Hi. I have an old spotify account witch was created before you had to connect it facebook when staring it but now when I have started using my account again I want to connect it to facebook. How do I do?

• Hi. I have an old spotify account witch was created before you had to connect it facebook when staring it but now when I have started using my account again I want to connect...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium subscription ending

After my premium subscription ended, my account is acting weard, and i can only play my local songs. This is since the beginning that i had my account and i thought it was normal, but i was browsing the website and it said when my subscription ends, ...

• Regular
  • After my premium subscription ended, my account is acting weard, and i can only play my local songs. This is since the beginning that i had my account and i thought it was normal, but i was browsing ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! YOU KEEP CHARGING ME TWICE PER MONTH.

This has to be the 2rd month you guys charge Me twice in a month! On the 3rd and on the 29th! SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE BEFORE I DISCONTINUE USE !! It's unfair and nobody answers to this big problem!

• This has to be the 2rd month you guys charge Me twice in a month! On the 3rd and on the 29th! SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE BEFORE I DISCONTINUE USE !! It's unfair and nobody answers to this big proble...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

you fetched my account 2 times for the same account

like i said, i had the test-version of spotify, then i installed the software on another computer. i logged in with my account and i had no premium. so i subscribed for the test-version again. and now you fetched 20 € for tool1990 and ID:1157799325. ...

• like i said, i had the test-version of spotify, then i installed the software on another computer. i logged in with my account and i had no premium. so i subscribed for the test-version again. ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I buy NUS reduced price premium with vouchers???

I recently got an NUS extra card purely so I could get spotify premium half price, and asked for spotify vouchers for Christmas. When I went to sign up for the NUS premium spotify it did not have the vouchers as an option to pay?! This makes no sense...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently got an NUS extra card purely so I could get spotify premium half price, and asked for spotify vouchers for Christmas. When I went to sign up for the NUS premium spotify it did not have the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Checking Redemption Status

Can anyone tell me if the Spotify Gift Card I sent was delivered to the email address I submitted and if it was redeemed?

• Can anyone tell me if the Spotify Gift Card I sent was delivered to the email address I submitted and if it was redeemed?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

He borrado listas por error

Hola! He borrado por error dos listas de mi Spotify, las listas se llaman "TEMAZOS" y "DANCING". Se pueden recuperar, por favor? Gracias.

• Hola! He borrado por error dos listas de mi Spotify, las listas se llaman "TEMAZOS" y "DANCING". Se pueden recuperar, por favor? Gracias.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment page hanging for Premium paid or 30 day trial - help!!

Ok, so I'm on the 48hr trial. It's great but I can't extend to 30 day free trial - or even pay for Premium.The enter your details page just hangs, says 'Loading. Please wait...' forever. Please help!

• Music Fan
  • Ok, so I'm on the 48hr trial. It's great but I can't extend to 30 day free trial - or even pay for Premium. The enter your details page just hangs, says 'Loading. Please wait...' forever. Please...
  • Klb2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

******@gmail.com

Mitt konto är kapat, sätter inte in mitt nya kort, föränn det har blivit rtt ärende av detta företag har gått in och dragit 11000kr från mitt kontokort, allt är polisanmält och Master card håller på att göra ett ärende av detta, då kan inte Spotify t...

• Visitor
  • Mitt konto är kapat, sätter inte in mitt nya kort, föränn det har blivit rtt ärende av detta företag har gått in och dragit 11000kr från mitt kontokort, allt är polisanmält och Master card håller på ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RHCP, Blood Sugar Sex Magic, track 7 is broken/scratchy/skips

Mellowship Slinky in B Major. This song needs to be re-uploaded, replayed it twice to make sure and in the same spot about halfway through the song it skips and also ends before the end of the actual song. Definitely not a problem on my side, sounds ...

• Mellowship Slinky in B Major. This song needs to be re-uploaded, replayed it twice to make sure and in the same spot about halfway through the song it skips and also ends before the end of the actual...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium, but im still on free after changing computer.

I got a receipt from Spotify and it seemed to work fine on my other computer. But that had to go in for service and when i now installed Spotify on my desktop in back to free! What has happend? And how do i fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I got a receipt from Spotify and it seemed to work fine on my other computer. But that had to go in for service and when i now installed Spotify on my desktop in back to free! What has happend? And h...
  • dredg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't manage my subscription

Hey!I was helping my brother getting this "one month free"-spotify premium thing by adding my visa-card details. But now, when I want to remove these, it doesn't work. Anyone experienced this problem before? I'm not keen on paying for two premium acc...

• Hey! I was helping my brother getting this "one month free"-spotify premium thing by adding my visa-card details. But now, when I want to remove these, it doesn't work. Anyone experienced this p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes