Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

PLEASE HELP!!

I am having to use my girlfrieds account to post this message as you will see the reasons below. my user name is gypsy_roots Spotify worked just fine for me yesterday. I try to log in today on both Desktop and iOS versions and it says wrong password ...

• Regular
  • I am having to use my girlfrieds account to post this message as you will see the reasons below.    my user name is gypsy_roots   Spotify worked just fine for me yesterday. I t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card from one country to another

I live in Andorra, my friend lives in Finland. We are both Spotify Premium subscribers. Let's say my friend buys me Spotify Premium for christmas present. Which country's music selection would my Spotify have access to when I used to gift card: Andor...

• Casual Listener
  • I live in Andorra, my friend lives in Finland. We are both Spotify Premium subscribers. Let's say my friend buys me Spotify Premium for christmas present. Which country's music selection would my Spo...
  • Taikonautti
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problems resetting password

can't change my password and email. i don't reseive an email when i will reset my password. allthough i get one if i send a contactform to spottify. Its an old email, so i want to change it but then i need my password

• Casual Listener
  • can't change my password and email. i don't reseive an email when i will reset my password. allthough i get one if i send a contactform to spottify. Its an old email, so i want to change it but...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently clicked "Get Playlist" button

What does this mean? Will I be charged for anything   Thanks!

• Regular
  • What does this mean? Will I be charged for anything   Thanks!
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

recovering deleted playlist

the name of my playlist was called African Music and I deleted this by complete accident! is there a way I can get it back?

• the name of my playlist was called African Music and I deleted this by complete accident! is there a way I can get it back?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding songs to my own Inbox

I have set up a playlist called "My Review List" with songs I want to check out/listen more to to decide if I want to keep them. But really what I'd like to do is add songs to my own Inbox, since that also contains songs I need to review.

• Casual Listener
  • I have set up a playlist called "My Review List" with songs I want to check out/listen more to to decide if I want to keep them. But really what I'd like to do is add songs to my own Inbox, since t...
  • krikelin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist made collaboratived and published?

I and a friend have a playlist called "dagens track" (The track of the day), where we each put a track in everyday. We have some friends who would like to subsribe us, but i can't make it published as long as it is collaborative with my friend. Anybo...

• Casual Listener
  • I and a friend have a playlist called "dagens track" (The track of the day), where we each put a track in everyday. We have some friends who would like to subsribe us, but i can't make it published a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sick of the spam, how do I remove my account?!

I have tried unsubscribing, setting my account o never notify and now I am sick of the spam. How do I delete my account?!?

• I have tried unsubscribing, setting my account o never notify and now I am sick of the spam. How do I delete my account?!?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed before premium free trail was finished , BUT STILL GOT CHARGED?!

Hi, I unsubscribed from Premium free trail and i am SURE of it because it took me to a page that said something along the line of "sorry to hear about this....you can come back anytime to renew subscription..." then 3 minutes later, I get notified th...

• Hi, I unsubscribed from Premium free trail and i am SURE of it because it took me to a page that said something along the line of "sorry to hear about this....you can come back anytime to renew subsc...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is unauthorized on my account.

I hear that i can have a moderator kick everyone off if i choose to do so. I am also going to reset my password. Is that possible to kick the devices off?

• Casual Listener
  • I hear that i can have a moderator kick everyone off if i choose to do so. I am also going to reset my password. Is that possible to kick the devices off?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribe From Spotify E-mails...

I just want to stop e-mails from Spotify. When you go to the page to change the e-mail preferences, for some asinine reason it highlights your e-mail address and shows a message saying it's already in use and will not process the request. These messa...

• I just want to stop e-mails from Spotify.  When you go to the page to change the e-mail preferences, for some asinine reason it highlights your e-mail address and shows a message saying it's alr...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift cards

How do I purchase a premium Gift code for use in Australia. I can only find country UK? Thanks?

• How do I purchase a premium Gift code for use in Australia. I can only find country UK? Thanks?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked From Radio Missing

Hi, I cannot see or access my "Liked From Radio" Playlist. Can you help?

• Hi, I cannot see or access my "Liked From Radio" Playlist. Can you help?
  • mifbuster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can spotify be trusted with my facebook login?

Heyo, I've got a spotify account which is not linked to a facebook account. At times I've been tempted to log in in order to browse for music, but I've noticed on previous occasions (and on this forum) that Spotify has a tendency to screw the custome...

• Casual Listener
  • Heyo, I've got a spotify account which is not linked to a facebook account. At times I've been tempted to log in in order to browse for music, but I've noticed on previous occasions (and on this fo...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Playlist recovery

I accidentally deleted my playlist 'Well I guess i need to download these songs' and I was wondering if anyone can help me retrieve it! There's over 100 songs on this playlist I'd love to get back, thanks!

• I accidentally deleted my playlist 'Well I guess i need to download these songs' and I was wondering if anyone can help me retrieve it! There's over 100 songs on this playlist I'd love to get back, t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Started 30 day premium trial but not working on iPhone

I started my 30day trial a couple of hours ago but it's not activated on my iPhone 5 it will not let me stream on demand. Please help! Order ID: 133757834014

• Casual Listener
  • I started my 30day trial a couple of hours ago but it's not activated on my iPhone 5 it will not let me stream on demand. Please help! Order ID: 133757834014
  • Tiffsofierce
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 cargos en el banco por un mes de suscripción gratuira. ¿Que puedo hacer?

Hace un par de días me di de alta en el servicio premiun con un mes a coste o. Acabo de ver el cargo de mi tarjeta por duplicado, y que mi actual bono caduca dentro de 1 mes. ¿Alguien sabe como puedo solucionarlo? no encuentro ningun mail de contacto...

• Hace un par de días me di de alta en el servicio premiun con un mes a coste o. Acabo de ver el cargo de mi tarjeta por duplicado, y que mi actual bono caduca dentro de 1 mes. ¿Alguien sabe como pue...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

another facebook question :)

HeyIs there a way to move my playlists from this account to my kingofnuthin@hotmail.co.uk account or just swapping the accounts. basicly i want all the darcy-masters playlists on the kingofnuthin account. hope that makes sensecheersscott

• Hey Is there a way to move my playlists from this account to my kingofnuthin@hotmail.co.uk account or just swapping the accounts. basicly i want all the darcy-masters playlists on the kingofnuthin a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Social: Deleting my Facebook "real" name

Hi there, Another bloody Facebook question, sorry... I linked my Spotify / Facebook accounts by mistake (clicked too fast on Facebook, silly me) and even though I deactivated the "Connect to Facebook" button in the options, my full name and Facebook ...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   Another bloody Facebook question, sorry...   I linked my Spotify / Facebook accounts by mistake (clicked too fast on Facebook, silly me) and even though I deactivated th...
  • jortsumestari
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes