Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Paid for a full month 7 november

As the subject states, i paid for a full month on the 7th of november. My spotify premium has been removed when I set my sub to no longer automatically renew. I'm still owed at the very least another 9 days of spotify premium. I no longer have a mean...

• Casual Listener
  • As the subject states, i paid for a full month on the 7th of november. My spotify premium has been removed when I set my sub to no longer automatically renew.   I'm still owed at the very le...
  • jaynage
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod touch offline mode

i'd just like to clear something up once and for all .... i have the newest ipod touch with the spotify app if i purchace spotify premium will i be able to sync my playlists too my ipod and listen to them without internet connection??? and can i sync...

• Casual Listener
  • i'd just like to clear something up once and for all .... i have the newest ipod touch with the spotify app if i purchace spotify premium will i be able to sync my playlists too my ipod and listen to...
  • ndg10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later?

Have just signed up for free 30 day trial but when I try and set a password to use Spotify on my Squeezebox it give me the above error. Have tried changing the email address in my FB account (used Facebook to sign up for spotify) but still no success...

• Regular
  • Have just signed up for free 30 day trial but when I try and set a password to use Spotify on my Squeezebox it give me the above error. Have tried changing the email address in my FB account (used Fa...
  • vivid
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! resetting password don't work

Hello. I just made an spotify account but I cant log in to the spotify client. I think I might have written wrong password, so im trying to reset it to make a new one. the problem is that everytime im trying to reset the password i get an red error w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I just made an spotify account but I cant log in to the spotify client. I think I might have written wrong password, so im trying to reset it to make a new one. the problem is that everytime...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Device Password - "There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later "

Hi, i'm trying to get this device Password but there comes always the message: There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later. Since a few days. I got Premium and want to use it, but i cannot create a Device Password.. Can anyone hel...

• Regular
  • Hi,   i'm trying to get this device Password but there comes always the message:   There was a problem sending your e-mail, please try again later.   Since a few days. &n...
  • boodi
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HOW CAN I USE MY DOWNLOADS?

The last purchases i have made ( for the first one it works perfectly) didn't go to the downloads sectio.Only the message i have 15 downloads to use..but how!!And where are they?In the spotify files, they are not?...any help?becoz money has been with...

• Regular
  • The last purchases i have made ( for the first one it works perfectly) didn't go to the downloads sectio.Only the message i have 15 downloads to use..but how!!And where are they?In the spotify files,...
  • foeksia
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong email adress

For some reason SPOTIFY has my NOT complete mailadress!!! The one they have doesn't ends with ".com" so, I cant change my password, I cant get help from spoyify, and I cant log in!!!!! I have a premiumacc and pay money for CRAP!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason SPOTIFY has my NOT complete mailadress!!! The one they have doesn't ends with ".com" so, I cant change my password, I cant get help from spoyify, and I cant log in!!!!! I have a p...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Friends playlists missing

Hi I used to be subscribed to a few of my friends' playlists and when I unsubscribed, I can no longer find these playlists to resubscribe

• Regular
  • Hi I used to be subscribed to a few of my friends' playlists and when I unsubscribed, I can no longer find these playlists to resubscribe
  • Eviscerare
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Increase Offline Computers

Hello, Actually i am on a situation that most probably many users are. I have Premium Spotify, unfortunately im sure i reached the maximum limit of computers that can keep offline songs. So, my computer many times wipes out all the offline songs.. ac...

• Hello,   Actually i am on a situation that most probably many users are. I have Premium Spotify, unfortunately im sure i reached the maximum limit of computers that can keep offline songs....
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Resetting my account.

Could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you please reset my devices. Thanks in advance.
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 72 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 72 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Is there a deadline cancelling Premium Version (30 days free)?

My Question is: Is there a deadline cancelling Spotify Premium (30 days free)? E.g. i have to cancel it one week before the 30 days end? (Otherwise it would go on and I have to pay for it -> don't want that)

• Casual Listener
  • My Question is: Is there a deadline cancelling Spotify Premium (30 days free)? E.g. i have to cancel it one week before the 30 days end? (Otherwise it would go on and I have to pay for it -> don...
  • Jan55
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription not working

I just purchased the premium subscription for my mobile, I've had the Facebook version for about a year, and the app is still saying I'm not a premium member. I tried logging out, also tried force closing the app, even restarted my phone. Still when ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just purchased the premium subscription for my mobile, I've had the Facebook version for about a year, and the app is still saying I'm not a premium member. I tried logging out, also tried force cl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to log in after creating an account

Hey, I just created a spotify account and signed up for one free month of premium, but I am unable to log in. I tried resetting my password but it just says "Oops, something went wrong" Could someone please help me out? Thanks - EDIT: Solved by loggi...

• Hey, I just created a spotify account and signed up for one free month of premium, but I am unable to log in.   I tried resetting my password but it just says "Oops, something went wrong" ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I need a print out of how long I have had an account with spotify, and it also needs to list that i have not missed a payment and the dates I payed my monthly fee. HOW CAN I GET THIS??

• Casual Listener
  • I need a print out of how long I have had an account with spotify, and it also needs to list that i have not missed a payment and the dates I payed my monthly fee. HOW CAN I GET THIS??
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Another person payed-it's not upgraded

Hello! I want to upgrade my account from free to unlimited, but I can't because I don't have the right bankcard. A friend of mine tried to upgrade my account using my login and her bankcard, from another computer But it's still free. Why? Thanks in a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I want to upgrade my account from free to unlimited, but I can't because I don't have the right bankcard. A friend of mine tried to upgrade my account using my login and her bankc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help - Remove email notifications from going out for likes.

I had the radio going and I hit the like button on a few of the songs. After doing so, an email was sent out to my spotify friends saying I liked the songs. How do I stop these emails from going out? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I had the radio going and I hit the like button on a few of the songs. After doing so, an email was sent out to my spotify friends saying I liked the songs. How do I stop these emails from going out?...
  • erw985
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify taking money out of my bank when i have not paid for premium

this is the second month in a row now that i have been charged £9.99, i thought in the first month no biggie, i filled out a contact form and i thouhgt i would wait to get my money back, that is way to slow still have not recieved a reply, now it has...

• Casual Listener
  • this is the second month in a row now that i have been charged £9.99, i thought in the first month no biggie, i filled out a contact form and i thouhgt i would wait to get my money back, that is way ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Telia subscription name issue

Hi. I've got a Spotify subscription from Telia, but I get a problem when I try to activate it. My Spotify username consists of an Ü character and the problem is that it doesn't accept such characters. I do not wish to make a new account and I have do...

• Hi. I've got a Spotify subscription from Telia, but I get a problem when I try to activate it. My Spotify username consists of an Ü character and the problem is that it doesn't accept such characters...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifting Spotify Premium

My brother would like a Spotify Premium for the holidays. If I buy it now, will he receive it now? I don't want him to get it until the holiday.

• My brother would like a Spotify Premium for the holidays.  If I buy it now, will he receive it now?  I don't want him to get it until the holiday.
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payed, but so not have premium in Spotify!

I have payed premium for one month, but still I am in "free" mode! Tried to reinstall Spotify, but no premium?

• Casual Listener
  • I have payed premium for one month, but still I am in "free" mode! Tried to reinstall Spotify, but no premium?  
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes