Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Account has been hacked!

My Premium account has been hacked which Spotify have now sorted but my playlists have disappeared and I can see that the hacker has made purchases using the 'download' this track option. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • My Premium account has been hacked which Spotify have now sorted but my playlists have disappeared and I can see that the hacker has made purchases using the 'download' this track option.   ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

No response, Deactivated Facebook however can not log in to Spotify?! Help.

I have deactivated my Facebook profile and have no intentions on returning. I understand I signed up using Facebook credentials, but since I no longer have a Facebook profile I can not use my Spotify Premium account. I have sent in a request form and...

• I have deactivated my Facebook profile and have no intentions on returning.  I understand I signed up using Facebook credentials, but since I no longer have a Facebook profile I can not use my S...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Giving tracks to somebody, who does not yet have a Spotify account, and who lives in Australia

I live in the UK, where the cost of a 100-track download is £50. I would like to give my daughter in Australia a gift of 100 Spotify tracks of her choice. She does not have a Spotify account, but of course she can easily sign up. I can buy Spotify gi...

• I live in the UK, where the cost of a 100-track download is £50.   I would like to give my daughter in Australia a gift of 100 Spotify tracks of her choice. She does not have a Spotify accou...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with italian credit card

Dear all, I really want to upgrade to Premium, but apparently payment through my italian credit card is not accepted since I am living in Netherlands. I thought I could get around the problem by changing my country to Italy, but this is not possible ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   I really want to upgrade to Premium, but apparently payment through my italian credit card is not accepted since I am living in Netherlands. I thought I could get around the prob...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 30 day free premium trial offer

While using free two day offer I was offered a free 30 day premium trial offer I signed up for the 30 day offer, now the two day offer has expired and I'm not getting the 30 day offer. When I tried to sign up again it says I already used it. Where is...

• Regular
  • While using free two day offer I was offered a free 30 day premium trial offer I signed up for the 30 day offer, now the two day offer has expired and I'm not getting the 30 day offer. When I tried t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 35 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 35 replies
  • 1 likes

pc and iphone

I have a spotify pc account, can use it with my iphone? thank you

• I have a spotify pc account, can use it with my iphone? thank you
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account is hacked.

Just noticed that all my playlists are GONE! Years of gathering of music for my playlists.. Also when I tried to listen to music it get paused becouse it got used somewhere else??? I have only used spotify on my home computers +cellphone/tablet. So i...

• Regular
  • Just noticed that all my playlists are GONE! Years of gathering of music for my playlists.. Also when I tried to listen to music it get paused becouse it got used somewhere else??? I have only used...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Konto

Hej, Jag har problem med mitt premium konto. Ser ut som att ni inte har dragit 99 Sek från mitt konto? Mitt användarnamn: josve6 Hoppas att ni kan hjälpa mig med detta //Johan

• Hej,   Jag har problem med mitt premium konto. Ser ut som att ni inte har dragit 99 Sek från mitt konto?   Mitt användarnamn: josve6   Hoppas att ni kan hjälpa mig med de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to block artists from radio?!

I've literally thumbs downed every, single "she & him" song that has come on to my spotify radio and yet, more keep coming! make it stop spotify, please!

• Visitor
  • I've literally thumbs downed every, single "she & him" song that has come on to my spotify radio and yet, more keep coming! make it stop spotify, please!
  • MICKEY9FINGER
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

FORGOT my old account information

I forgot my old user account name and my old email adress is no longer valid as it was connected to my old business email account my credit card is still being charged and i have sent three emails to spotify with no response if anyone from spotyify r...

• I forgot my old user account name and my old email adress is no longer valid as it was connected to my old business email  account my credit card is still being charged and i have sent three ema...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't share/people list won't load

i have an old premium spotify account and recently quit facebook. after i quit i was no longer able to share using the normal share button, but instead had to click on the friend and then find the song to share. today, not only can i NOT share, but a...

• Visitor
  • i have an old premium spotify account and recently quit facebook.  after i quit i was no longer able to share using the normal share button, but instead had to click on the friend and then fin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

favorites

On the right side of the screen, where you see all ur friends that u have subscribed/favorite to, some of them have 10 numbers instead of their names. What can I do, or u do, to fix this? It is very aggrivating when I look over and see numbers instea...

• On the right side of the screen, where you see all ur friends that u have subscribed/favorite to, some of them have 10 numbers instead of their names. What can I do, or u do, to fix this? It is very ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant buy Premium

I know that there is other similar topics but none of them solved the problem. This msg comes up: "Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit card has not expired, if you're using one. To see your current pay...

• I know that there is other similar topics but none of them solved the problem. This msg comes up:   "Payment failed. Please make sure that you have sufficient funds and that your credit card...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Didnt inform me enough!"

Hey I am really disapointted of your way to subscribe people. I tryed 30 free premium, and was subscribed for something i didnt even know about. You didnt inform me enough! I used to love your service. Is it possible that i can get my money back for ...

• Visitor
  • Hey I am really disapointted of your way to subscribe people. I tryed 30 free premium, and was subscribed for something i didnt even know about. You didnt inform me enough! I used to love your servi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify profile appearing on Google

I've had a Spotify account since around June 2011, and only now has my profile started showing up online. I never authorized this, and contacted Spotify customer support. Big surprise: I never got a response. Even after changing my privacy settings m...

• Visitor
  • I've had a Spotify account since around June 2011, and only now has my profile started showing up online. I never authorized this, and contacted Spotify customer support. Big surprise: I never got a ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my new spotify premium dosn't work

i just bought spotify premium and i went to go listen to it on my ipad and told me i had to buy premium, it confused me concidering i already bought it, so i tried it on my ipod and the same thing happened whats wrong with my spotify premium did i ju...

• i just bought spotify premium and i went to go listen to it on my ipad and told me i had to buy premium, it confused me concidering i already bought it, so i tried it on my ipod and the same thing ha...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

48hr trial instead of 30 days....

I signed up for the 30 day trial but was only given 48 hours. And it appears my account is not premium

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30 day trial but was only given 48 hours. And it appears my account is not premium  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $27 for ????, almost overdrew my bank account

I've already sent a contact form, but I thought I would put it here too, just in case. This morning I was greeted by a nearly overdrawn bank account due to a $27 charge from Spotify, in addition to my monthly $9.99 fee. I have no clue what the charge...

• I've already sent a contact form, but I thought I would put it here too, just in case. This morning I was greeted by a nearly overdrawn bank account due to a $27 charge from Spotify, in addition to m...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with timelimit.

I saw this problem on other parts of the forum, but no one really was like mine. I've had spotify for nearly 3-4 years now, i can only listen to spotify about 2 hours a week which i find pretty odd. My sister got spotify about a month before me, then...

• Casual Listener
  • I saw this problem on other parts of the forum, but no one really was like mine. I've had spotify for nearly 3-4 years now, i can only listen to spotify about 2 hours a week which i find pretty odd...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked!

Well, it is interesting to note that by calling my subject "Account Hacked!" - about 10 different subjects all came up with the same concept. Ugh. My Premium Account has been hacked. I have left 4 "messages" on the support web form with only one auto...

• Casual Listener
  • Well, it is interesting to note that by calling my subject "Account Hacked!" - about 10 different subjects all came up with the same concept.  Ugh.   My Premium Account has been hacked....
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes