Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

subscription

I have updated my payment information but keep getting a declined message, my card is active and has the funds needed, my account is set in the USA, and everything is set up correctly, however it won't go through and I cannot get my playlist, I am ve...

• I have updated my payment information but keep getting a declined message, my card is active and has the funds needed, my account is set in the USA, and everything is set up correctly, however it won...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I share my local music on a collaborative playlist?

I want to add some of my local jams to a collab. playlist with some work buddies. But they're telling me they can't listen to anything local that I upload? Do I need to search for each track individually in the database and put the online version in ...

• I want to add some of my local jams to a collab. playlist with some work buddies. But they're telling me they can't listen to anything local that I upload?   Do I need to search for each tra...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

2 Subscriptions at the same time

Hi, I wanted to try out spotify premium for a month. I put in my credit card info for the free trial through the spotify desktop software but it said there had been an error. I then attempted to sign up for the free trial through the website but it s...

• Hi, I wanted to try out spotify premium for a month.  I put in my credit card info for the free trial through the spotify desktop software but it said there had been an error.  I then attem...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

48 hour trial over after 2 hours?

I got an email 2 hours after i signed up for my "48hour" Trial i get this email: Thanks for taking our 48-hour free trial. If you’d like more time to discover Spotify Premium, click the button to enjoy another 30 days on your mobile for free. And i c...

• I got an email 2 hours after i signed up for my "48hour" Trial i get this email:   Thanks for taking our 48-hour free trial. If you’d like more time to discover Spotify Premium, click the bu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get the free 30 day Premium trial after being an Unlimited user?

Currently I'm an Spotify Free user. Previously (up to last July) I was an Unlimited user. Now I want to try the Premium service. I've never been a Premium user before (just "Unlimited"). But when I try clicking the little link at the top of the Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently I'm an Spotify Free user. Previously (up to last July) I was an Unlimited user.   Now I want to try the Premium service. I've never been a Premium user before (just "Unlimited...
  • jjjjjj
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted playlist in error !

By error and synch problems I deleted a playlist on my Ipad and when I turned it for synch again towards my computerthe playlist was taken away on the computer as well, can I retrieve this playlist in any way? My user name are: stefanrabt & Im a prem...

• Casual Listener
  • By error and synch problems I deleted a playlist on my Ipad and when I turned it for synch again towards my computer the playlist was taken away on the computer as well, can I retrieve this playlist...
  • garw5982
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAYLIST DISSAPEARDED

HELP!!!!! I HAD APLAYLIST BUILT UP OVER 3 YEARS AND THIS WEEKEND IT JUST VANISHED! IVE LOGGED BACK IN SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING?? CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP

• Regular
  • HELP!!!!!   I HAD APLAYLIST BUILT UP OVER 3 YEARS AND THIS WEEKEND IT JUST VANISHED!     IVE LOGGED BACK IN SEVERAL TIMES AND NOTHING??   CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP &n...
  • chiswick123
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my Facebook but keep my spotify premium account. What do I do?

I need to delete my facebook account however, I want to keep my premium account. What can I do? I dont really want to create a new FB account. Is there any way I can just create a Spotify account and get everything moved from the FB account to the ne...

• I need to delete my facebook account however, I want to keep my premium account. What can I do? I dont really want to create a new FB account. Is there any way I can just create a Spotify account and...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't delete a playlist from my merged account

Spotify helped me a couple of weeks ago with my 2 accounts (still don't know how that happened). You merged them together...which is great. But I see that I am now subscribed to playlists that I made...and I can't add songs to them. So...I can always...

• Regular
  •   Spotify  helped me a couple of weeks ago with my 2 accounts (still don't know how that happened). You merged them together...which is great.     But I see that I am now su...
  • cynreed
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong facebook now left with 2 accounts

I have a current Spotify account which I pay for and have all my playlists sorted. I created a new Facebook and wanted to swap the account from the old Facebook to the new one but this hasn't worked at all. Could someone help me out transfer the prof...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a current Spotify account which I pay for and have all my playlists sorted.    I created a new Facebook and wanted to swap the account from the old Facebook to the new one but th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SIMPLE QUESTION, Synchroniser 2 Ipod différents sur un même compte

Bonjour, Je voudrais acheter Sportify Premium ou Unlimited et je voudrais savoir si je pourrai synchroniser deux Ipod différent sur un unique compte.

• Regular
  • Bonjour, Je voudrais acheter Sportify Premium ou Unlimited et je voudrais savoir si je pourrai synchroniser deux Ipod différent sur un unique compte.
  • Songbird25
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify & NUS not working?

Hi, For the last few months I have had the spotify unlimted subscription but now I am in 6th form I brought a NUS card. So when my month of spotify unlimited finished i stopped it by removing my payment information because i wanted the premium for a ...

• Hi, For the last few months I have had the spotify unlimted subscription but now I am in 6th form I brought a NUS card. So when my month of spotify unlimited finished i stopped it by removing my paym...
  • yohss
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

GROTify

You've taken 2x £9.99 from my account, can't access Spotify premium, keep getting email updates in SPANISH... Emailed 'customer service' over a week ago. Nothing. Useless. Please refund me and cancel everything, otherwise I shall see you in the small...

• Visitor
  • You've taken 2x £9.99 from my account, can't access Spotify premium, keep getting email updates in SPANISH... Emailed 'customer service' over a week ago. Nothing. Useless. Please refund me and ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GROTify

Have been charged 2 x £9.99, can't access Spotify premium, keep receiving updates in SPANISH...!! Sent email a week ago. Is there anybody out there who gives a monkey's??? Less than impressed. Please contact me.

• Visitor
  • Have been charged 2 x £9.99, can't access Spotify premium, keep receiving updates in SPANISH...!! Sent email a week ago. Is there anybody out there who gives a monkey's??? Less than impressed. Pleas...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I keep getting logged out of desktop software, and mobile just exits

I can't use spotify on my desktop PC or mobile right now. The desktopsoftware wants me to log in, and then after a couple of seconds logs me out. The mobil app also ask me to log in, and after a couple of seconds it just exits the app. I've recently ...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't use spotify on my desktop PC or mobile right now.   The desktopsoftware wants me to log in, and then after a couple of seconds logs me out. The mobil app also ask me to log in, and...
  • Sjoenne
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account Hacked!

Hi this is the second time I write about this but i haven't got help from the spotify support... My spotify account maxpalm has been hacked I think, because when I try to reset the password by sending it to my mail I don't get a mail to my emailadres...

• Regular
  • Hi this is the second time I write about this but i haven't got help from the spotify support... My spotify account maxpalm has been hacked I think, because when I try to reset the password by sendin...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify everywhere but my Mac?

A few weeks ago, I posted about an issue I was having with the things I listen to not appearing on Facebook. I've continued looking through forums, trying to find a solution and I discovered that through mobile, it would post what station I was liste...

• Casual Listener
  • A few weeks ago, I posted about an issue I was having with the things I listen to not appearing on Facebook. I've continued looking through forums, trying to find a solution and I discovered that thr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong facebook account linked to my spotify account.

Please try somehting in my account as was done here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/I-have-the-wrong-facebook-account-linked-to-my-spotify-account/m-p/67671#M8865

• Please try somehting in my account as was done here:    http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/I-have-the-wrong-facebook-account-linked-to-my-spotify-account/m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I make the emails stop.

I can't delete with the emails I get from this site. I made an account to listen to ONE person's song from my school, and now I get emails whenever someone joins, whenever someone adds a track, etc. I go to edit profile settings and change all the em...

• I can't delete with the emails I get from this site.  I made an account to listen to ONE person's song from my school, and now I get emails whenever someone joins, whenever someone adds a track,...
  • spotify12345
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes