Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • agnesa
  • Casual Listener
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 956 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

upgrade to premium

I upgraded my account to a premium one ......than run into some payment trouble...trying to activate again and now i have two accounts. I want only one premium account. how to delete one account. the one i tryed to ugrade seems not to be working well...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my account to a premium one ......than run into some payment trouble...trying to activate again and now i have two accounts. I want only one premium account. how to delete one account. the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

account carnage

Hi, my profile name is toinfinityandbeyond I logged in on my friend's laptop to use my spotify playlists for a party and logged out after. Now, ALL the laptops in the house log in as me with my playlists under my name but when you click see profile i...

• Hi, my profile name is toinfinityandbeyond   I logged in on my friend's laptop to use my spotify playlists for a party and logged out after.   Now, ALL the laptops in the house log ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribers amount on my playlist wont update

My playlist: zyzz, trance & hardstyle which I have also published on ShareMyPlaylist keeps getting subscribers, I keep getting emails; "*random name* has subscribed to your playlist "zyzz, trance & hardstyle" But when I then check my subscribers, the...

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist:    zyzz, trance & hardstyle   which I have also published on ShareMyPlaylist keeps getting subscribers, I keep getting emails; "*random name* has subscribed ...
  • mdorao
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Cards with a Direct Debit subscription?

What happens if I've got a Direct Debit subscription and somebody buys me a Spotify Gift Card? Is there any way of using the Gift Card for a month's (or two months', depending on the level of membership) subscription or does the Direct Debit just con...

• What happens if I've got a Direct Debit subscription and somebody buys me a Spotify Gift Card? Is there any way of using the Gift Card for a month's (or two months', depending on the level of members...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card wrong amount

I bought a gift of one year premimum for a friend but his email notification reads that he was only gifted 1 month. I was charged for 1 year. How to fix this?????

• I bought a gift of one year premimum for a friend but his email notification reads that he was only gifted 1 month. I was charged for 1 year. How to fix this?????
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs disappearing

I have a few songs and full albums that I can't now play, they have been taking off Spotify. Eg Deep Sea Arcade - Outlands IT'S SO INFURIATING! Now going to pirate bay to download them

• Gig Goer
  • I have a few songs and full albums that I can't now play, they have been taking off Spotify. Eg Deep Sea Arcade - Outlands IT'S SO INFURIATING! Now going to pirate bay to download them
  • xawesomecorex
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Triosphere album gone

Hello! I had Triospheres album The road less travelled in my playlist for a week. Then all of a sudden all tracks but two are gone, its been lost for two weeks now. Why did this happen? I have a premium account.Regards Patrik

• Hello!   I had Triospheres album The road less travelled in my playlist for a week. Then all of a sudden all tracks but two are gone, its been lost for two weeks now. Why did this happen? I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete all music published onto spotify social?

My younger brother who happens to listen to tween disney "artists" has been using my spotify over the last couple of weeks and I just found out about it now. Is there a way to remove all the published songs including top tracks, top artists etc. If t...

• My younger brother who happens to listen to tween disney "artists" has been using my spotify over the last couple of weeks and I just found out about it now.   Is there a way to remove all t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify no longer posts updates on my timeline

So, I have Spotify linked to my Facebook account and everything, and it used to post to my profile on the side (With the timeline profile) which songs/playlists I've been listening to. But I've noticed about a week or two ago, it stopped doing this. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I have Spotify linked to my Facebook account and everything, and it used to post to my profile on the side (With the timeline profile) which songs/playlists I've been listening to. But I've notic...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login

I enjoyed free premium over the weekend logging in w/ Facebook. I paid for premium this am. I have been charged And have my account #. However, When I login I am limited to radio only. I tried logging out and back in. I even uninstalled and installed...

• I enjoyed free premium over the weekend logging in w/ Facebook. I paid for premium this am. I have been charged And have my account #. However, When I login I am limited to radio only. I tried loggin...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my playlists suddenly disappeared

Hey ! A couple of weeks ago suddenly all my playlists were gone. Very frustrating !!! I have used Premium with automatic renewal for years. What do I do ?

• Visitor
  • Hey ! A couple of weeks ago suddenly all my playlists were gone. Very frustrating !!!  I have used Premium with automatic renewal for years. What do I do ?    
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidentally deleted my playlist

Accidentally deleted my playlist titled Bryan. Is there a way to get it back? Thanks

• Regular
  • Accidentally deleted my playlist titled Bryan. Is there a way to get it back? Thanks
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify= Hustlers (NEED HELP!!)

Okay so i tried spotify premium trial, also got another month of premium. Decided i dont use spotify enough to pay for it. So i was going to cancell my subscription, but no. I cant at all, it says i type in wrong password but i dont.. I cant cancell ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so i tried spotify premium trial, also got another month of premium. Decided i dont use spotify enough to pay for it. So i was going to cancell my subscription, but no. I cant at all, it says ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial ended today, Want to cancel Premium payment

My 30 day free trial of Spotify Premium ended today and when I looked in my PayPal it says Spotify USA Inc Uncleared -$9.99. I don't want to continue using Premium because it wasn't what I was expecting. Any way to reverse the $9.99 charge so it does...

• My 30 day free trial of Spotify Premium ended today and when I looked in my PayPal it says Spotify USA Inc Uncleared -$9.99. I don't want to continue using Premium because it wasn't what I was expect...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

bought a gift card that doesn't work

bought today a spotify card of 10euro's. But when i try to redeem the code it sais: De Premium-code die je hebt opgegeven is ongeldig. Controleer of je de code correct hebt ingevoerd. same as it doesn't work, what can I do because i want to listen my...

• bought today a spotify card of 10euro's.   But when i try to redeem the code it sais:   De Premium-code die je hebt opgegeven is ongeldig. Controleer of je de code correct hebt inge...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed my password - cannot log in on Android or Windows application. Web ok

I changed my password yesterday. Since then, I can only log into the website. I cannot log into my Windows or Android application. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both applications. Please advise.

• I changed my password yesterday.  Since then, I can only log into the website.  I cannot log into my Windows or Android application.   I have uninstalled and reinstalled both appli...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Inbox and Starred Songs

Hey all, I originally downloaded Spotify on my home Macbook, and had a user account. I later used my PC work computer to sync my account to my Facebook. I listen to Spotify at work all day, and had several Starred Tracks and an Inbox of at least 50 s...

• Hey all,   I originally downloaded Spotify on my home Macbook, and had a user account. I later used my PC work computer to sync my account to my Facebook.   I listen to Spotify at w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated FB and can't find my starred songs when I re-activated

If you deactivate your Fb account and come back on, do you lose all your starred songs? I had a lot and am super sad to find that I lost them. Any way to recover? Thanks

• If you deactivate your Fb account and come back on, do you lose all your starred songs? I had a lot and am super sad to find that I lost them.  Any way to recover?   Thanks
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] Empty playlists

Hi, This might be a stupid question but not one I can figure out. A while ago Spotify uninstalled itself from my computer, no idea how. I haven't been using it much recently due to the restrictions of the free account and the dire state of my bank ba...

• Regular
  • Hi,    This might be a stupid question but not one I can figure out.    A while ago Spotify uninstalled itself from my computer, no idea how. I haven't been using it much ...
  • dc-
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to upgrade to premium

Hi! I would need help to upgrade to premium. Somehow in the personal data section US is set for me as default and I cannot change it. This might be the reason that when I'm trying to upgrade to premium it rejects my card which is (just as me) from Sw...

• Hi! I would need help to upgrade to premium. Somehow in the personal data section US is set for me as default and I cannot change it. This might be the reason that when I'm trying to upgrade to p...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes