Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Gift card (only for purchasing tracks)

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to buy someone a gift card , but only for buying tracks with it. I can't find it anywhere. There is only a gift card that includes spotify premium. You probably need premium to buy tracks etc. but then there is ...

• Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to buy someone a gift card , but only for buying tracks with it. I can't find it anywhere. There is only a gift card that includes spotify premium. You prob...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have no top list!

I have no top list for the music I listen to. So I can't see what artist/songs i have listen to the most.Anyone know the reason. It's been like this for several months now.

• I have no top list for the music I listen to. So I can't see what artist/songs i have listen to the most. Anyone know the reason. It's been like this for several months now.
  • jimbobur
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable facebook spotify account.

Hi.. I got my spotify acount and a facebook made one that uses the same email, I would love to remove the facebook made one. because I get "fail to enable spotify social" conecting to facebook having both using the same email.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi..  I got my spotify acount and a facebook made one that uses the same email, I would love to remove the facebook made one. because I get "fail to enable spotify social" conecting ...
  • mindwarps
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in! Help please!

Spotify wont let me log in with my original username and password, when i go to reset my password it says that i log in through facebook and i need to enter my facebook email address and password.. but when i log in through facebook all my playlists ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify wont let me log in with my original username and password, when i go to reset my password it says that i log in through facebook and i need to enter my facebook email address and password.. b...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Swedish advertisement stunt

How come "Allsang pa skansen" with "Anders Lundin" seems to fit into my metall playlists somehow? Very disturbing.. feels very much like someone payed a lot of money to get played, no matter what else you are listening to. Am I alone with this "issue...

• How come "Allsang pa skansen" with "Anders Lundin" seems to fit into my metall playlists somehow?  Very disturbing.. feels very much like someone payed a lot of money to get played, no matter...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy downloads

I'm trying to buy downloads and then this pops up What am I supposed to see here?

Skärmbild-19.png
  • Regular
  • I'm trying to buy downloads and then this pops up     What am I supposed to see here?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

[Announcement] Playlist service degraded

Some folks are experiencing problems with their playlists. Don't worry. Your playlists will be back shortly. We're aware of the issue and working on a fix. We'll update you as soon as we know more.

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Some folks are experiencing problems with their playlists.  Don't worry.  Your playlists will be back shortly.     We're aware of the issue and working on a fix.  We'll u...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify debit card problem

I got the 30 day trial about 2-3 hours ago. It was working fine. Now it keeps asking me if my debit card is issued in the same country as my spotify account is based in. So, unless a war has broken out and countries have changed hands within the last...

• Casual Listener
  • I got the 30 day trial about 2-3 hours ago. It was working fine. Now it keeps asking me if my debit card is issued in the same country as my spotify account is based in. So, unless a war has broken o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account was hacked...

My account was hacked under the login name "dregur". They changed my e-mail address on the account from my personal gmail account to something else, and I saw on a shared playlist that the name on the account was changed to the person that hacked my ...

• Casual Listener
  • My account was hacked under the login name "dregur". They changed my e-mail address on the account from my personal gmail account to something else, and I saw on a shared playlist that the name on th...
  • dregur
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deactivated Facebook account, but now I can't listen to spotify

I can't listen to spotify without having a facebook account. And I pay a premium on it. I want to be off of facebook, but I also want to listen to music. How do I create spotify username password credentials seperate from facebook. When I try to, it ...

• I can't listen to spotify without having a facebook account.  And I pay a premium on it. I want to be off of facebook, but I also want to listen to music.   How do I create spotify userna...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts and other problems!!!

I just bought a new phone today and got a Spotify premium with it, that's all good and just what I wanted, but... See I already had an account, but since I didn't remember the username (that ghastly long number thingie) we (seller and me) ended up pu...

• I just bought a new phone today and got a Spotify premium with it, that's all good and just what I wanted, but... See I already had an account, but since I didn't remember the username (that ghastly ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't get a spotify login. Theaccount insists that i use Facebook

Spotify never let me set up a Spotify login as far as i can tell. insists that I login via Facebook. I dont want to do that oplease help

• Visitor
  • Spotify never let me set up a Spotify login as far as i can tell.  insists that I login via Facebook. I dont want to do that oplease help
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-enabling Spotify Premium failing

Hi, After a credit card renewal by the bank, my automatic Spotify Premium payment failed last month, as I forgot to update my account. My membership was changed back to a Free membership (without any real warning from Spotify). Only at that moment I ...

• Hi,   After a credit card renewal by the bank, my automatic Spotify Premium payment failed last month, as I forgot to update my account. My membership was changed back to a Free membership (...
  • NickeW78
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Telia pays, but no premium for me.

I called Telia support just a few mins ago and they say everything look ok, they pay for premium. But for a week or two I havent been able to listen to spotify on my phone and on my computer there is extremely irritating ads. So where's the problem t...

• I called Telia support just a few mins ago and they say everything look ok, they pay for premium. But for a week or two I havent been able to listen to spotify on my phone and on my computer there is...
  • Rikard
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked

I can only log in with Facebook, somebody stole My spotifyacc. What to do?

• I can only log in with Facebook, somebody stole My spotifyacc. What to do?
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Subscriptions

Is it possible to purchase a yearly subscription? If so what would the price be and where would i find it?

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to purchase a yearly subscription? If so what would the price be and where would i find it?
  • techno320
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong country set - unable to change

Hi, I'm Laura and I live in Spain. I had Spotify free account before going to live to UK for a month. I changed the country at the profile page and it worked perfectly. Now I'm back in Spain and, after lettingthe 14 days pass by mistake, now i can't ...

• Hi, I'm Laura and I live in Spain. I had Spotify free account before going to live to UK for a month. I changed the country at the profile page and it worked perfectly. Now I'm back in Spain and, aft...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Red balk

When I start Spotify I see in the corner an red balk with 'remaining time'. What's the meaning of that balk?

• Visitor
  • When I start Spotify I see in the corner an red balk with 'remaining time'. What's the meaning of that balk?  
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed by someone whom I have no connection with?

I recently took a vacation to a city in California where I later discovered that someone from that region subscribed to one of my playlists. I'm not friends with this person, nor are any of my friends. Just curious how this is able to happen?

• I recently took a vacation to a city in California where I later discovered that someone from that region subscribed to one of my playlists. I'm not friends with this person, nor are any of my friend...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited not playing music...

I just bought spotify unlimited on PayPal, and it says my transaction is successful and I was emailed the reciept. However, when u sign in in myiPad with the account used to purchas the unlimited pack, it says I need premium to listen to the music. H...

• I just bought spotify unlimited on PayPal, and it says my transaction is successful and I was emailed the reciept. However, when u sign in in myiPad with the account used to purchas the unlimited pac...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes