Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Still have the 5 plays only after linking to facebook?

Hi, Had an account from yonks ago that I connected to facebook recently. In doing so I lost my new account which was created through facebook (not pleased). The new account which was created through facebook let me listen to the same song however man...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Had an account from yonks ago that I connected to facebook recently. In doing so I lost my new account which was created through facebook (not pleased). The new account which was created...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for unlimited, never got it!!!!

anyone whos got the same problem?purchased unlimited three days ago, spotify took my money.. but i never got unlimited.. I bought it to be able to play my music all day long without commersial.. but no..I got 10h free and lots of commersial... help!!...

• Visitor
  • anyone whos got the same problem? purchased unlimited three days ago, spotify took my money.. but i never got unlimited..   I bought it to be able to play my music all day long without commer...
  • shmo90
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please, please help me, I have deleted my play list by mistake

Please, can you Moderators please, please help me get my playlist back? I don't know what happened. but suddenly I was aware of that I had deleted it! I have been working on the list for sooo long... I'm almost crying...... Kindly regards, and sorry ...

• Casual Listener
  • Please, can you Moderators please, please help me get my playlist back? I don't know what happened. but suddenly I was aware of that I had deleted it! I have been working on the list for sooo long......
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I lost My credit card and forgot to renew it. Have added a new credit card.Now is all my songs on my playlist gone. How do I get back all my songs.

• I lost My credit card and forgot to renew it. Have added a new credit card. Now is all my songs on my playlist gone. How do I get back all my songs.
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists disapperaed!?

to my horror all my many varied playlists have disappeared! this happened a few months ago. anyone got any ideas as to how to get them back please?thanks ian

• to my horror all my many varied playlists have disappeared! this happened a few months ago. anyone got any ideas as to how to get them back please? thanks ian
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Playlists

Hi, This topic doesnt really fit anywhere but this forum felt general enough (Yes, I did try the search first). Why, can't I play around with my playlists from my browser?Before you go all out wacking me; if I can do this already it is well hidden an...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   This topic doesnt really fit anywhere but this forum felt general enough (Yes, I did try the search first).   Why, can't I play around with my playlists from my browser? Before y...
  • polythene
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify doesnt want my money

I'm trying to buy unlimited but the d a m n web page keeps saying i'm not logged in. First i click on the red "0 minutes music left" to get to the upgrade page. I choose unlimited and visa payment method, but after clicking next it says I put the wro...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to buy unlimited but the d a m n web page keeps saying i'm not logged in.   First i click on the red "0 minutes music left" to get to the upgrade page. I choose unlimited and visa p...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Canceling Subscription

I am currently trying to change my payment method; however, I will not be able to change the info on my account until it is too late. I want to unsubscribe so that I will not be charged for a late payment. The main problem that I am having is that it...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently trying to change my payment method; however, I will not be able to change the info on my account until it is too late.  I want to unsubscribe so that I will not be charged for a l...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My facebook account is attached to my mother's spotify account.

Hi - For some reason my whenever I log in with my facebook account it also logs in with my mothers spotify account.When my mother logs in with her account it updates music to my facebook newsfeed, and my name is in the upper right corner.I have no id...

• Hi -   For some reason my whenever I log in with my facebook account it also logs in with my mothers spotify account. When my mother logs in with her account it updates music to my facebook n...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

Hi..Were do i find my spotify code so i can uppgrade to premium again???

• Casual Listener
  • Hi..Were do i find my spotify code so i can uppgrade to premium again???
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Subscription

Suffering from the same old song and dance. I can't cancel my subscription, I am asked to enter a password that it will no accept. However, miraculously the password seems to work in letting me actually use the product. I have used Firefox, Safari an...

• Casual Listener
  • Suffering from the same old song and dance. I can't cancel my subscription, I am asked to enter a password that it will no accept. However, miraculously the password seems to work in letting me actua...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I got a message "Give away spotify premium free trial"

I got this message among "people" on my Spotify app at may iphone, but when I try to do this Spotify tries to connect to Facebook and fails every time. I have tried several times this last week. What is going on? And how come I don't get this message...

• I got this message among "people" on my Spotify app at may iphone, but when I try to do this Spotify tries to connect to Facebook and fails every time. I have tried several times this last week. What...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change payment method

Hi, I recently had to change my payment method after having my credit card stolen. Even though I've used this card already for other purchases, I keep getting declined whenever I try to change it from Spotify. Is there anything else I can do? I'm usi...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I recently had to change my payment method after having my credit card stolen.  Even though I've used this card already for other purchases, I keep getting declined whenever I try t...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel incorrect payment

Hi Today I tried to subscribe to an unlimited account but it failed (wrong password). Then I was redirected to "buy premium". According to the web I need to follow three steps, last one "confirm". So I pressed follow to second step. There were no sec...

• Spotify Legend
  • Hi   Today I tried to subscribe to an unlimited account but it failed (wrong password). Then I was redirected to "buy premium". According to the web I need to follow three steps, last one "con...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contacts format

Hello, As nobody respond to me, I do a new message. I have a problem with the format of my contacts. Their names are their spotify user name such as 11000332843 but not their real name such as "Thomas dubois".I would like it to be in letters. Can any...

• Regular
  • Hello,   As nobody respond to me, I do a new message.   I have a problem with the format of my contacts. Their names are their spotify user name such as 11000332843 but not their real n...
  • tamieu
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No gift, no answers...

I recently purchased Spotify Premium as a gift. Despite following all the instructions and filling in all the correct details, the recipient has yet to receive the email containing the code to redeem the gift!! I have clicked on the link provided in ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently purchased Spotify Premium as a gift. Despite following all the instructions and filling in all the correct details, the recipient has yet to receive the email containing the code to redeem...
  • elbowless
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! WILL NOT CANCEL WITH PASSWORD

I want to cancel and each time i enter my facebook password, using the IE9 browser, it states that i have a facebook linked account and should change my password there.... I'm not changing my password, why will it not accept my password and just canc...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel and each time i enter my facebook password, using the IE9 browser, it states that i have a facebook linked account and should change my password there.... I'm not changing my passwor...
  • melrose
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged two times.. want my money back that u stole..

I recently upgraded my account to premium, and when i look at my bank account i have been charged 99kr two times on the same date.. please give me back my money.. thats not ok..

• I recently upgraded my account to premium, and when i look at my bank account i have been charged 99kr two times on the same date.. please give me back my money.. thats not ok..
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

i have updatet to spotify unlimited. after i payed i recieved a receipt on e-mail and everything worked fine,. however the next time i used spotify i dont have unlimited anymore... i checked my account and it confimed that i am supposed to have unlim...

• i have updatet to spotify unlimited. after i payed i recieved a receipt on e-mail and everything worked fine, . however the next time i used spotify i dont have unlimited anymore... i checked my acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Droid Razr & Spotify

I have tried everything and the music is on my PC, but it will not play on my Razr. It shows up on the phone, but I get a message to Sync Track from your computer. My phone is hooked up to the computer, I even have the premium account now. I am so fr...

• Regular
  • I have tried everything and the music is on my PC, but it will not play on my Razr. It shows up on the phone, but I get a message to Sync Track from your computer. My phone is hooked up to the comput...
  • Cause_of_Chaos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes