Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Create Artist Page ????

Hello,this is my account i would like create my artist page How can i do? https://open.spotify.com/user/93lh5nibetl7ouygkw12w3by1?si=ENWux5g6QC2D4m-2uv1HEQ

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello, this is my account i would like create my artist page How can i do?   https://open.spotify.com/user/93lh5nibetl7ouygkw12w3by1?si=ENWux5g6QC2D4m-2uv1HEQ  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't check my email because I forgot the password, can I reset my account?

I just check on my credit card and I saw that I pay 2 Premium on month. I need to reset the other account I don't use and deleted it. I don't know anymore the password of that email, I don't have access on that email. Thank you!PlanPremiumCountry Ita...

• I just check on my credit card and I saw that I pay 2 Premium on month. I need to reset the other account I don't use and deleted it. I don't know anymore the password of that email, I don't have acc...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Control on my account.

I signed on to a public wifi network for the train. My music started to change and it showed a spotify chrome user. I log out all of my devices through the site and changed my password but the chrome user is still there.PlanPremiumCountry usDeviceIph...

• I signed on to a public wifi network for the train. My music started to change and it showed a spotify chrome user. I log out all of my devices through the site and changed my password but the c...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login after password change

I get Error Code:3 on Desktop app every time I try to log in with my new password after the change.PlanFree/PremiumCountry DE

• Casual Listener
  • I get Error Code:3 on Desktop app every time I try to log in with my new password after the change. Plan Free/Premium Country  DE 
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New account / playlists

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlands DeviceSamsung S8 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I would like to transfer 20 playlists from another account to my own new account. When I try to open my new account I need to open the Spotify app but that on...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands   Device Samsung S8  Operating System Android       My Question or Issue   I would like to transfer 20 playlists from ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone has access to my account but I don't think I am hacked

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceGalaxy s8+ and my PCOperating SystemAndroid Oreo and Windows 10 My Question or IssueThe last 1-2 days my Spotify says I have incorrect password. I'll change it, and even check my email to verify no one accessed it and no o...

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device Galaxy s8+ and my PC Operating System Android Oreo and Windows 10   My Question or Issue The last 1-2 days my Spotify says I have incorrect p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not showing up on my phone

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceSamsung S6 ActiveMy Question or Issue: I have premium and was charged on 8/11/18 but when I logged into the app on my phone it says I do not have premium. I logged out of all devices because an unknown media playe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Samsung S6 Active My Question or Issue: I have premium and was charged on 8/11/18 but when I logged into the app on my phone it says I do not have...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Non riesco ad accedere al mio account

Ciao, ho resettato la mia password ma non riesco comunque accessibile, vieni mai? Premetto che il mio smartphone è stato rubato e bloccato dai carabinieri dall'app Samsung

• Ciao, ho resettato la mia password ma non riesco comunque accessibile, vieni mai? Premetto che il mio smartphone è stato rubato e bloccato dai carabinieri dall'app Samsung   
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unknown web chrome player?!

for the longest time chrome web player has been playing on my account and saving random music on my account. no matter how many times i sign out on all devices and reset password it still happens. i haven’t shared my password with anybody and i don’t...

• Casual Listener
  • for the longest time chrome web player has been playing on my account and saving random music on my account. no matter how many times i sign out on all devices and reset password it still happens. i ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

I download the app, reset my password a couple of times, and when i pinch my email/username with the password it shows logging in and then goes back to login, not even saying that my password is incorrect.

• Casual Listener
  • I download the app, reset my password a couple of times, and when i pinch my email/username with the password it shows logging in and then goes back to login, not even saying that my password is inco...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

All my playlists are gone! Premium using iphone 8

This morning all my playlists was gone! And I had a lot! **bleep**! Need help! I tried to log out on my account and then in again with my username!

• This morning all my playlists was gone! And I had a lot! 🙂 **bleep**! Need help! I tried to log out on my account and then in again with my username! 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"You are currently set to offline"

I've got the following problem that last time I used Spotify i was in offline mode.Then my phone shut down and now it wont let me log back in...Is there any other solution than uninstalling and reinstalling after?Thanks.

• I've got the following problem that last time I used Spotify i was in offline mode. Then my phone shut down and now it wont let me  log back in... Is there any other solution than uninstalling...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nao consigo vincular conta com a psn

Nao consigo vincular minha conta do spotify a playstation network, conectei minha conta do spotify em uma conta antiga e agora quero usar o spotify na conta nova, mas nao consigo entrar...

• Nao consigo vincular minha conta do spotify a playstation network, conectei minha conta do spotify em uma conta antiga e agora quero usar o spotify na conta nova, mas nao consigo entrar...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hackearam minha conta

Hackearam minha conta e mudaram o e-mail, e meus dados do cartao esta na conta, como faco para recuperar?

• Hackearam minha conta e mudaram o e-mail, e meus dados do cartao esta na conta, como faco para recuperar?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't login

Hello I can't log into my account I get the incorrect username or password error I already changed my password a few times but still not working

• Hello  I can't log into my account I get the incorrect username or password error  I already changed my password a few times but still not working 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Login Failed" can't login

I tried to login on the spotify app but it says i can't because i'm not connected to wifi even tough I am connecte to wifi. Why and how can I fix it so I can listen to music?

• I tried to login on the spotify app but it says i can't because i'm not connected to wifi even tough I am connecte to wifi.  Why and how can I fix it so I can listen to music? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! The OFF-LINE mode doesn't work :(

Hi, I love Spotify but I have a serious problem currently. When I'm online I downloaded my all songs and then I turned off the internet connection. When I'm off-line mode the songs disappear and never play. Please help me, it is the same with my mobi...

•   Hi, I love Spotify but I have a serious problem currently. When I'm online I downloaded my all songs and then I turned off the internet connection. When I'm off-line mode the songs disap...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login even tho my info is correct

PlanPremiumCountry USADevicePixel and iPhone 8 My question or issueI got kicked out of my account a few days ago. Now I can't login to my Spotify app on Android or iPhone and am not receiving the password reset emails (checked **bleep** folder). When...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Pixel and iPhone 8   My question or issue I got kicked out of my account a few days ago. Now I can't login to my Spotify app on Android or i...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

account hacked

PlanPremiumCountry Device Operating System My Question or Issue My premium account has been hacked by different users 3 days in a row. The first time this happened, I followed the spotify instructions, logged out of all devices, changed all my passwo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device   Operating System   My Question or Issue  My premium account has been hacked by different users 3 days in a row. The first time this happen...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Cannot Connect "Temporary Error"

Hey, I have been using spotify recently and have encountered an issue in connecting my account to Facebook. When I try to connect to Facebook from the Desktop App nothing opens and I cannot link it. When I go on the Online account page on spotify.com...

• Hey,   I have been using spotify recently and have encountered an issue in connecting my account to Facebook.   When I try to connect to Facebook from the Desktop App nothing opens and ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes