Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

error 408, wrong country, never prompted to give normal username

i just signed up for spotify, and i can't log in with my email address, or it tells me i am in the wrong country (despite never leaving the US, i only made this account today...). i can only log in with the long string of letters and numbers i was gi...

• i just signed up for spotify, and i can't log in with my email address, or it tells me i am in the wrong country (despite never leaving the US, i only made this account today...). i can only log in w...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Tab not updating as much as it used to.

I use Spotify every single day for many hours of the day, and I pay for premium. It states that the more I use spotify, the more recommendations I recieve. Though, my Top Recommendations For You list hasn't updated itself for about one to two weeks, ...

• I use Spotify every single day for many hours of the day, and I pay for premium. It states that the more I use spotify, the more recommendations I recieve. Though, my Top Recommendations For You list...
  • sophiabernard
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mobile
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My lists are gone

Yesterday strangely some other phone used my account. (A phone model i am not familiar with). I logged all accounts to be sure. and today all my 7 years lists are gone. I had spent years to create them. what can I do to bring them back?

• Yesterday strangely some other phone used my account. (A phone model i am not familiar with). I logged all accounts to be sure.   and today all my 7 years lists are gone. I had spent years to ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all music and premium

Hey there!So last night I broke my phone. I had almost 1000 saved songs, downloaded playlists and premium. I just downloaded spotify on a new phone and it has lost everything except about 30 songs that I got when I first opened my account 2 years ago...

• Hey there! So last night I broke my phone. I had almost 1000 saved songs, downloaded playlists and premium.    I just downloaded spotify on a new phone and it has lost everything except ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Saved music keeps deleting itself

I am Premium member on Spotify.The Spotify app on my iPhone 6s kept deleting the music I saved for offline after a few days and then it would try download it again. I thought this might have been because my phone isn't the best, but just recently I b...

• Not applicable
  • I am Premium member on Spotify. The Spotify app on my iPhone 6s kept deleting the music I saved for offline after a few days and then it would try download it again. I thought this might have been b...
  • CAlbertSM
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Changing Country

I have moved from Canada to Australia and would like to change my country as part of my premium subscription. I have tried following the the online help and searched in the community and the instructions provided do not work. Would like to know how t...

• Regular
  • I have moved from Canada to Australia and would like to change my country as part of my premium subscription. I have tried following the the online help and searched in the community and the instruct...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution GLOBE POSTPAID TERMINATED CONTRACT

I CAN'T SUBSCRIBE ON FAMILY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION BECAUSE IT'S TELLING ME THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL CONNECTED TO THEIR GLOBE PARTNER.

• I CAN'T SUBSCRIBE ON FAMILY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION BECAUSE IT'S TELLING ME THAT MY ACCOUNT WAS STILL CONNECTED TO THEIR GLOBE PARTNER.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in to my premium account

Please help! I am paying for Spotify Premium every month but can't access it. When I got my new phone and re-downloaded the app, I believe I set up a new account and now can only access Spotify Free. I can't get to my old account and that's where all...

• Please help! I am paying for Spotify Premium every month but can't access it. When I got my new phone and re-downloaded the app, I believe I set up a new account and now can only access Spotify Free....
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All of my music and playlists are GONE... and replacing it is a bunch of random rap music I’ve ever

help!!!!! I listen to my Spotify every single day. Today I open it and go to shuffle play on all of my saved music and it’s ALL GONE. All of my playlists, everything. I don’t have two accounts. I don’t use this on any other device. wth is going on???...

• Regular
  • help!!!!! I listen to my Spotify every single day. Today I open it and go to shuffle play on all of my saved music and it’s ALL GONE. All of my playlists, everything. I don’t have two accounts. I don...
  • Jvennera
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook made two accounts and I can't buy premium.

I made my spofity account on my ps4 through Facebook a few months ago (No issues). I took to getting the app on my phone and did the free trial. I logged onto Spotify on my computer and it took an email account no longer on my Facebook and made a new...

• I made my spofity account on my ps4 through Facebook a few months ago (No issues). I took to getting the app on my phone and did the free trial. I logged onto Spotify on my computer and it took an em...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium account on my cellphone

Hello there, I did one familiar premium account and I can access it only on my computer, not on my cellphone. When I do my login on my cellphone it's still as Free Account. I tried to reinstall it twice, and nothing happens. Could someone help me? Th...

• Hello there,   I did one familiar premium account and I can access it only on my computer, not on my cellphone. When I do my login on my cellphone it's still as Free Account. I tried to reinst...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disaponted at terrible customer service

Last week i couldnt access my account.My account was current. My email or facebook wouldnt work. I had to open a 2nd account just to communicate with spotify. Still, they wont help me with my problem

• Last week i couldnt access my account. My account was current. My email or facebook wouldnt work. I had to open a 2nd account just to communicate with spotify. Still, they wont help me with my probl...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Invite existing free account to Family Plan

My partner has taken out a family plan and sent me multiple invites, to this account, but none are coming through. We tried with an old email address that is not linked to spotify and it came through immedietly. How do i add an existing?

• My partner has taken out a family plan and sent me multiple invites, to this account, but none are coming through. We tried with an old email address that is not linked to spotify and it came through...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disabled account

I am attempting to contact Spotify on behalf of my sister. Her account is currently disabled due to credit card fraud and charges were reversed and Spotify was included. My sister is attempting to contact Spotify to rectify this situation but her acc...

• I am attempting to contact Spotify on behalf of my sister. Her account is currently disabled due to credit card fraud and charges were reversed and Spotify was included. My sister is attempting to co...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid code

Hi, I invited my husband to joint Family Premium but the system said the Code entered is not valid. I sent a new invitation but same problem. What can we do ? Thks for you help !

• Hi,   I invited my husband to joint Family Premium but the system said the Code entered is not valid. I sent a new invitation but same problem. What can we do ?   Thks for you help !
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It's not my songs

Hi, i made a recovery password because i logged out and can't connect. Then, i connected my account and was surprised because my registered songs wasn't there anymore.. i have a premium account. I register my songs in "library -> titles" and now the ...

• Hi, i made a recovery password because i logged out and can't connect. Then, i connected my account and was surprised because my registered songs wasn't there anymore..  i have a premium accoun...
  • Flanstario1
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I HAVE to use PayPal??

Why do I HAVE to use PayPal on my account? I am trying to update my payment method and it takes me directly to the PayPal site and won't let me select another option. I woulf prefer tonpsy Spotify directly. Why do I HAVE to use PayPal? Why is this th...

• Why do I HAVE to use PayPal on my account? I am trying to update my payment method and it takes me directly to the PayPal site and won't let me select another option. I woulf prefer tonpsy Spotify di...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Does Spotify allow Playlist sales?

Hello all, In the past few months, I have been contacted various times by people interested in buying some of my playlists. I always figured this would be illegal, but I was told that Spotify apparently allows for this?First of all: Is this true? And...

• Regular
  • Hello all,  In the past few months, I have been contacted various times by people interested in buying some of my playlists.  I always figured this would be illegal, but I was told tha...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

two different accounts

hi there, my wife and I have both our own (free) accounts, I want to upgrade to the family account, can I combine both accounts into the one and can I transfer our personal play lists into that one account and if so, how?Thanks.

• hi there, my wife and I have both our own (free) accounts, I want to upgrade to the family account, can I combine both accounts into the one and can I transfer our personal play lists into that one a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes